Sephalla, My Nightmare Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ughn. Sh-it.'

Despite the velvet darkness of her face-hugging bosom, all I see is white. Pure bliss, ecstasy in an intensely electrifying form. Her load, as much "alive" in a sense as her mane and hair and tail, swims into me, claims me, dominates my insides.

'Argh. Cumdump. Slut. Mare.'

Sephalla lowers herself atop me, pressing more weight against my body, pleasantly crushing me beneath her bulky beauty. With her horse-cock hilted inside my depths, spewing forth what feels like a veritable sea of seed, face sandwiched between her breasts, I'm struck by a salacious sense of smallness, of illicit irrelevance.

'Ugh. Fuck.'

'Such a good cocksleeve,' Sephalla says, her voice hitting my ears in a muffled fashion, her titanic tits blocking my hearing. 'Such a good--aahn--whore.'

The raw heat of it feels as though it's melting me, dissolving me in the most delectable fashion. Right here, right now, all I am is her plaything. A submissive toy, a sheath for her superb sword. As it pulses and throbs, as it her sperm-packed spooge writhes and wriggles about within me, doubtless tickling at my soul, this creature from hell, yet again, provides a glimpse of something akin to heaven.

I barely feel her collapse onto me. Submission warps into affection and I embrace her, throwing my arms around her strong back. Sighing in relief, fading into sweetness, as those opulent orbs rise and fall against my backside, pumping her potent pride deep into me, drenching my innards and my immaterial spirit all at once.

Sephalla chuckles softly, bringing a hand to the top of my head. 'Like that, huh? Like being a good slut?'

'Mhm-hm.'

'I...Jake, I...'

She trails off, struggling for words. Keeping herself hilted in me, an easy feat given the sheer size of her mammoth member, Seph rolls onto her back, bringing me with her. I lift my chin, remaining quite comfortable resting in the valley of her cleavage, between the finest breasts in all of existence. My nightmare continues to steadily pump, to drift a little forward and backwards, and it's a miracle I don't burst. Despite being stuffed by the dual dirtiness of demonic horse-dick and a vast volume of virility, I'm not in the least uncomfortable. Just at peace, just bathed in pleasure.

'I love you too,' I say, managing a goofy, cum-addled smile. 'So much.'

I can just about make out the shadows of the dominance her face so easily wears, but it melts like ice to flame. The game, dealt with for a moment, our lust never sated but momentarily delayed, is pushed aside in favour of affection. In favour of the sweet way she looks at me, and I at her.

'Sorry I can't say it yet,' Seph says. 'It's just words, but they're hard.'

'It's okay. I know.' I smile, eyelids aflutter, the pleasure still a potent force of filthiness as it surges through me, perpetuated by the fact that her fat phallus keeps straining and throbbing even without any overt movements on her part. 'Someone's going to be annoyed with us again, huh?'

Sephalla grins, pretty fangs on full show. 'Shame we can't leave a mess.'

'What?'

'Your body's not going to let go of my load, you realise?'

I'd not exactly thought about the newly-invoked demonic side of me. 'It's not just going to leak out?'

Seph shakes her head, grin all the bolder. 'Nope. Your body loves me, mare. You're going to walk around with that fat belly for a while, so I hope you've got no shame.' She licks at her lips. 'Better get used to it, anyway, because tonight onwards, until it's your turn to be in charge, you're eating sperm at least three times a day.'

It's hard not to blush, at such a vulgar thought. 'You...really want to do that?'

My nightmare pats my head. 'Only fair, right? You'll be giving me belly bumps throughout the day, come next Monday.'

A trade, of the most titillating type. But a trade I can't help but want to make. Perverts both, the passing mental image of vague judgement, of people noting my cum-filled gut, fills me with some peculiar fusion of fear and lust.

'Fine. Fine, lets...let's do this.'

She winks, coal-seam eyes ever electrifying. 'Probably best to sit here for a few. Until we're settled.' Sephalla shuts her eyes, and sighs sweetly. 'That's a good mare.'