September 27, 1970

Story Info
A story of two kids, now at 50 years of marriage.
4.6k words
4.5
4.5k
9
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This might seem rambling at times, but it is a true to life story of our 50 year marriage. My wife will help by narrating parts of this story, when the narrative calls for her. By the time is get posted, we will have celebrated 50 years of marriage, basically by ourselves, due to the Covid 19 virus. There will be some names changed because we want to, but places are all real.

Sunday, September 27, 1970, Seattle, Washington. That day is still the all time record high for that date. 87 degrees. If you know anything about Seattle, 87 is hot any day of the year, let alone the end of September.

Jay and Deb, do you take these vows in front of family, friends and God? Yes, Rabbi, we do!

This wedding took place just before we turned 24 and 23, during early October, that started with us meeting in late 1961, with me starting my Sophomore year in High school, and Deb starting her Freshman year, at different Seattle High Schools.

We dated off and on during high school, and even when I started college in a different city. I joined the Air Force, in 1966, after 2 lackluster years in college. After Basic Training and Air Police Tech School, I was sent to a small NATO munitions dump 65 miles west of London, England. There was another base, close by, a newly reopened World War 2 bomber base, that I worked at, too.

Deb's turn.

With Jay in the service, and me finishing a 2 year school, moving on to the U of W, where I joined a sorority, and started dating. Nothing ever too serious, until I started dating Joe. We actually went to the same high school, and had lost touch my first 2 years in college. Joe and Jay knew each other, and were as different as night and day. Jay was down to earth, a lot of fun to be around, but on the shy side. Joe, on the other hand, was always serious, and seemed to have little illnesses. Always something. I clearly remember my closest Aunt telling me, if he gets sick at 20 years old, be very careful, he may never get better. Thank you Aunt Bertha, you might have saved me from a lifetime of grief. I am so very glad I never let him into my panties. And never let him touch my boobs, without a bra or shirt on.

Jay takes over.

We only had a 3 day "honeymoon" spent mostly getting moved into our apartment. A little conflict with our wedding day and mother nature, kept us from doing much more than exploring each others body. Being raised very strictly, Deb wasn't quite comfortable being naked in front of me, at first. It took that first full night in our new place, when we finally made love for the first time.

I was not a virgin, but not exactly a super stud. At 5'9" and weighing a trim 185, I was still in the best shape of my life. Our first time was not anything the could be considered monumental. I have to admit my new wife was my very first virgin. Afterwards, just laying in bed, she looked at me and said, "how soon can you go again?" Let me tell you, by the third time in less than 2 hours, we were both exhausted. And satisfied.

Deb's turn.

Our first time barely got my motor running, leaving me really horny. The second time, I really got into this fucking thing. By the third time, I nearly saw stars. I do have to admit, here, that when Jay started kissing down from my boobs, to my stomach, I stopped him from eating me out. I was brought up that nice girls didn't do oral.

Jay returns.

One of the things that did not agree with Deb were birth control pills. She was changing so many times, that just under 16 months after our wedding, Josh made his appearance. 6 lbs even and 18 3/4" Yes, he was classified as a preemie. About 3 weeks early. The day of his birth, January 24, 1972 started one of the largest snow storms, Seattle had ever seen. It snowed for 2 solid days. Nearly 2 feet in total.

A little aside, here. For all you earth first, Sierra Club folks, we never, not even once, used disposable diapers. They were being touted, but both grandmothers supplied us with enough cloth diapers to choke a horse.

Working at a dead end retail job, I made the best decision of our lives. I went to the VA and took an aptitude test, and found out I was best suited for a career in Data Processing. IT to you youngsters.

Going to Seattle Community College, then Seattle University, my GI Bill paid for my education. An Associates degree in Data Processing and a 4 year degree in Business Administration.

1974 was another milestone. We purchased our first house. Our area was coming back from the Boeing Recession of the early 70's. We couldn't help but wonder how we could afford a house that sold for $27,950. 1974 prices.

When I was just finishing at Seattle U. I was already working at a large insurance company, looking into the future. One eventful weekend, Deb, Josh and I were at a local park, when we ran into 2 of my high school classmates. Both now Seattle Policemen. After talking for an hour, or so, they told me about a consulting job with the County Sheriff's office, where I could utilize both my Police background and my IT work. That was the start of my 36 years in Tactical Police Operations.

Deb takes over.

The 70's. Disco. Yuck! Josh growing up, and starting school. Our decision to not try for the big brother Josh asked for. Yes, we explained to him that wasn't possible. Our sex life flourished, but for some unknown reason, I wouldn't give or receive oral. My upbringing, I guess. We did, though start experimenting with different positions. Me on top, which I absolutely loved. Doggie became another favorite, too.

Having a child in school gave me the opportunity to volunteer for the PTA. I found my niche, using my organizational skills, as well as my Social Work schooling.

The entire time our son was in public school, we were PTA heroes. I was president at his Elementary, Junior High and High School groups. I was the school district president, and made a chairperson of a State PTA committee. I served a total of 8 years on the state board of directors of Washington State PTA. I was also the very first in our school district to be awarded a Lifetime membership in the National PTA.

In 1983 I was talked into running for a position on our School Board. Even though this was a non paying job, there were lots of politics around this election. We could not believe how many man hours of work were put into my run. Unfortunately, we came up short. Jay was more disappointed than I was, but I learned my lesson about running for public office.

Jay was such a good sport about helping out, at each level, that at the State convention in 1989, I surprised him in front of about 300 attendees by awarding him with the Supportive Spouse award, that to this day, is still given.

Back to Jay.

Near the end of the decade, I made a move to work at Blue Shield. In Western Washington, Blue Shield and Blue Cross were 2 very separate companies. I still kept my consulting gig with King County, and Deb and I kept our very active sex life going. No oral, but with as often as we did all our other stuff, I didn't mind. Or so I told myself.

I spent the entire decade if the 80's at Blue Shield, rising up the ladder in IT, while making good friends at the Sheriff's department.

Let me interject something here. For some reason, when the temperature would rise, so would Deb's sex drive. There would be nights when it was sweltering, she became insatiable. I will let her describe this one very memorable evening.

Deb.

Ladies, do you ever have a time when no matter how many times you cum, you just can't get enough? Let me tell you of one of those nights.

It must have hit 90 during the day, and didn't really cool down very much. As we laid in each others arms, Jay started kissing, again. Both my very aroused nipples. Down across my tummy. I inhaled, deeply. Down further. When his tongue hit my pussy for the first time in our 18 years of marriage, I nearly passed out! Oh, my fucking goodness, why did I wait so long? He licked, very slowly, up and down, coaxing my clit out of hiding. He must have thought he became a rodeo rider, holding on to my bucking hips. While I would never call myself a squirter, I did thoroughly soak his entire face with my sex juices. We both thanked our lucky stars that Josh could sleep through anything.

After nearly 2 hours of him eating my now very satisfied pussy, we showered, together, of course, and collapsed in bed. I couldn't have wiped the smile off his face if I tried.

Jay.

Was my 18 year wait worth it? Damn straight! I think I sprained my tongue, because the next morning it felt thick and swollen. I'm not sure if a tongue can be swollen, but mine sure felt like it was.

There were other great and notable events during the 80's. Josh had his Bar Mitzvah. A fantastic celebration of growing into manhood. Then his decision to play football in the 8th grade. A 126 pound linebacker. Deb cringed watching him, but he made several tackles each game he played in. About a year and a half later, Deb heard the worst 4 words from her doctor any woman can hear. "I found a lump!"

That night, we hugged, and yes we both cried. Her appointment with the surgeon was two days away. The longest two days in history. Surgery was scheduled for the following week. With my mother in law right by my side, it seemed to be taking an eternity. After 2 1/2 hours, the Doctor came out and told us the greatest news of all. Benign!! He told us it took so long because of its location and the denseness of her breasts.

This started us both thinking. Would Blue Shield pay for a breast reduction? The short answer, yes! With written notes from her surgeon and her back doctor, surgery was scheduled. On a nice August morning, her plastic surgeon took nearly 4 hours remaking her 38 DD breasts back down to the C cups they were when we got married. They were so firm she could go braless, if she wanted. Both the surgery and recovery time were worth the wait. In retrospect, we would have paid the price, with Deb now able to buy dresses that fit properly, and not paying a King's ransom for a decent fitting bra. At 41 years of age, she had the boobs of a teenager. And yes, there were outfits she found that allowed her to go braless!

Deb.

I would have never thought I could or would go braless at the age of 41. I was just so happy to ease the constant aching in my upper back, I couldn't help showing off my new chest. It didn't take a genius for those who knew me for years, to notice me considerably smaller. At least a half dozen of my close friends asked the name of the artist who sculpted my boobs. I should have received a commission, due to the added business he received.

Jay.

In late 1988, I was invited to interview for a position at King County. It was for an IT/Sheriff's department position. I was finally going to work full time for an agency I had been consulting with for 15 years.

The decade of the 90's featured some quality vacation time for the family. In the summer of 1996, we both took our son and two younger nieces to Disneyland and other tourist attractions in the area. It was the first time in our nearly 26 years of marriage we were on an airplane, together. Later that same year, Josh took me to the U of W, vs USC football game in Los Angeles, for my 50th birthday. The game was highlighted by our Huskies getting a rare win in L A.

1999. Several large events in both our lives. My Air Police group planned a reunion in May of 1999, in Nashville. Deb didn't go, but I had a fabulous time, getting reacquainted with about 15 of my fellow Air Cops from England.

That same year it was my turn for a health scare. I will admit I wasn't taking the best care of myself, and started getting chest pains. When my new Primary Care Doc sent me for a specialized stress test, I was scheduled for an Angioplasty on the 15th of September. After about 15 minutes the Doc tells me he only needed one stent to get my ticker back in prime condition. Oh, yes, he suggested exercise, too. I started walking and eating better, especially considering that both my parents had heart disease in each family.

Speaking of that heart disease in my family, in late December, 1999, my father's heart just quit. 17 days before his 86th birthday. He really didn't suffer, and was never sick in his life. His death kept me on a path of better health.

Y2K. Yes, the year 2000 was just 10 days away. Our IT Department had been working nearly 18 months on getting ready for this.

My health was vastly better. Our sex life was still amazing, and we still considered ourselves adventurous.

Deb tells of new adventures.

In the summer of 2000, we went to the most unique concert venue in our entire state. The Gorge. An amphitheater about 200 miles east of Seattle, right above the Columbia River. There we saw Kenny G. Aside from a fantastic show, we found out his family were neighbors of Jay's mother's family way back in the dark ages.

After the concert, back in our motel room, another scorching night, I got into one of my moods. After a great night of 69'ing for nearly a half hour, we just laid on top of the covers, spooning. Jay started getting hard, with his cock nudging my butt cheeks. We really never considered anal, but it kind of felt good. We found some hand lotion, and he started by pressing one finger into my virgin behind. Shit, that felt good. Two fingers, even better. Just as I was about to give him the OK I felt his cock at my back doorstep. Oh, my fucking goodness, that felt good. With his hand rubbing one nipple, then the other, his robust 6 inches were buried deep in my asshole. As soon as he announced his pending explosion, it was all I could do to tell him, "not inside me!"

If I wouldn't let him cum in my mouth, I wasn't going to let him cum up my ass.

Jay.

My God. We were heading towards our 30th anniversary, and we were still finding new ways to thrill ourselves. This is something we never would talk about with any family or friends.

Toward the end of that year, after talking with one of the office staff, a young lady named Gladys, I nearly made the worst mistake of my life. After talking with her for several weeks, I was intrigued as to what she looked like. In my mind, Gladys was a matronly middle aged lady. I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm sitting in my office, and in walks Gladys. Standing a good 5'8 or 9", and very well built, and African/American. I was stunned. After putting my eyes back in my head, we finished our business, and she left.

Several more meetings, and then, as I was going home for the night, she was waiting outside for her ride home. As I stopped to say goodnight, she got a call, telling her the ride she was expecting, had broken down. I told her I would give her a ride, and she reluctantly accepted. When we arrived at her house, I stupidly leaned over and kissed her. After the second kiss, her common sense took over, with her telling me she wouldn't do anything, because I was married. After me apologizing profusely, she looked me in the eyes and quietly said, "no harm, no foul."

Deb.

When Jay got home, I knew something wasn't right. He took my hands in his and told me the entire story. Telling me what a dipshit he almost became. Everything was discussed, at length, and we made our peace.

About a week later, we were at one of our area Malls, and I see an attractive young lady with a little girl of 9 or 10. She stopped and Jay looked at me and said, "see that lady with her daughter? Thats Gladys." We walked over and Jay introduced us. I could see why Jay was attracted to her. 20 years my Junior, and very attractive. She and I walked down the Mall by ourselves, and talked like two civilized ladies.

"Before you ask, please believe me, we only kissed twice, then I stopped him," she said.

"I know, he told me everything," I replied.

"You are a very lucky woman, Mrs. S." "I should only be as lucky as you are."

After a brief hug, I went back to where Jay was watching her daughter and we left.

That night we made love nearly the entire night. Oral. Anal. Almost every position this 50 plus couple could manage. We were very lucky that our Josh had recently bought his own condo.

September 11, 2001. With my office on the 57th floor of a 65 story office building in downtown Seattle, Deb was extremely worried with me going to work, that morning. I was called, and told to report to the Sheriff's command center in one of the sub basements of the Court House. I didn't leave there for nearly 40 hours.

When I finally went back home, we just sat, talking about life, as we knew it. Deb was more than a little concerned, with my planning job, and us being Jewish, making me a double target. As much as I could, I reassured her that I was as safe as I possibly could be. All this, while putting the 9 mm hand gun I had been issued into the portable gun safe sent home with me.

Deb.

I was not happy seeing Jay "carrying" when he returned home. All these years, and never once was he armed. After being reassured, we finally got some sleep.

July, 2005. I lost my hero. My mother passed away, at 91 plus years of age. Jay was there for me like no other person could have been. My stepfather was devastated, but managed to carry on. After 43 years of marriage, I really did consider him "dad". My father having died when I was 17 months old, I never knew him.

Jay.

The following year, 2006, we decided to move into a 55 and older community. The absolute best move we could have made.

To note the changing times in the Greater Seattle housing market, the house we purchased in 1974 for $27,900, we sold in 2007 for $489,500. Not a bad profit.

In late 2008, we decided to try a cruise for our vacation. With the help of AAA, we found a nice 7 day cruise from Los Angeles to Mexico, 3 stops and back to LA.

Nothing fancy. but we certainly enjoyed cruising. The first night we were sitting in a lounge, listening to the quiet music. When asked for a drink order, Deb says she will have a Long Island Iced Tea. Now I know in all our years together, she doesn't drink any tea! So I say make it two. Let me tell the uninformed. There is NO iced tea in that drink! Wow, did it pack a punch. I did not have a second drink. Not on that night, at least.

Deb.

After one really good drink, and finishing listening to the music, we went back to our little stateroom. Small, yes, but the bed had more than enough room for sexual hijinks on the high seas. To be truthful, this ship was huge! We didn't feel any waves, at all. This cruise got us so excited, that in the years following this one, we have now taken 14 more cruises. Five continents, close to 25 countries, meeting numerous new friends from all over the world.

Jay.

Have any of you reading this ever known when it is time to quit? Hang it up? Retire? Late January, 2010, I had had enough. 36 years of IT/Police work. The county knew I was going to retire by the end of the year, since Deb had retired from work, just a few months before, so one Friday, afternoon, I went into my boss's office and told him I was retiring, that day. No party. No gold watch. Nothing but peace and quiet and being able to start taking some of those 14 other cruises, Deb talked about.

May, 2013. My mother called me that she wasn't feeling well, so I took her to the ER. At nearly 94, the ER was the right choice. After some extensive tests, she was diagnosed with peritonitis. 5 days later, in hospice care, she quietly passed away. 3 months shy of her 94th birthday. My two older brothers and I carried out all her wishes and she was laid to rest next to her husband of just over 59 years. In the same cemetery as her parents and grandparents. My three older generations all in one location.

Retirement suited us both very well. Travelling, seeing parts of this great country we both wanted to visit. Cruising as often as situations allowed.

12