September Sunsets Pt. 02

Story Info
Neil & Saoirse get more intimate as the surf trip continues.
6.9k words
4.25
2.3k
1
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Saoirse woke herself up snoring. She had dribbled all over the edge of the pillow, saliva was down her face and in her hair, and her throat was dry from sleeping with her mouth open. She felt disorientated, uncomfortable, exhausted and nauseated. She sighed heavily and got up to use the bathroom.

She felt her way back into the bedroom in the dark, made more difficult after the brightness of the bathroom lights. She turned her pillow over and shivered as she slipped back into her side of the bed, reaching her arm across to feel Neil beside her. He roused from his sleep. "Y'ok?" he whispered in a sleepy mumble.

"Mm hm. I dribbled all over the place again." she whispered.

"What?" Neil whispered, lifting his head up slightly.

"I dribbled all over the place again." she whispered louder, not sure if he was actually awake or not.

"Oh," Neil whispered, lying back down. She heard him laugh to himself. "You dirty bitch!" he teased. He felt for her next to him in the bed and nudged her playfully. Saoirse reciprocated and they giggled quietly. Then Neil guided Saoirse over on to his chest and wrapped his arms around her. Saoirse adjusted her limbs, hooked her left leg over his right leg and relaxed on her stomach against him. "Comfy?" he whispered. She stroked her left hand up to rest on his chest and kissed his skin. He kissed the top of her head inhaling her scent, exhaled a comfortable sigh and rested his chin on the top of her head. They both fell back to sleep.

A couple of hours later Saoirse was disturbed by Neil shifting in bed as he got up to use the bathroom. She turned back onto her right side and lay on her own pillow, tucking her hands under her chin. She was barely awake and about to fall back to sleep when she felt Neil get back into bed and kiss her lips softly. She smiled sleepily, he kissed her again and she blinked awake to see him lying on his side facing her. She smiled at him as she blinked slowly, adjusting to the dim morning light. Neil gazed intently at her, slowly and softly caressing her left shoulder, down her arm and under the duvet to grasp her hip. Saoirse bent her knee towards him, encouraging his hand round her left thigh. She stroked his beard with her left hand and the sound of the bristles under her touch made her smile. They continued caressing each other slowly and gazing at each other, Neil placed little kisses on Saoirse's forehead, nose and lips, making her smile. She bit her lip and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He responded by kissing her hard.

They breathed heavily against each other as they kissed passionately and Neil leaned over forcing Saoirse to lie back, and pushing the duvet down the bed with his feet. Their legs tangled together and their hands grasped at each other's skin. Saoirse broke their kiss, pulled up her pyjama top and sat up slightly, allowing Neil to take it off. She lay back down and motioned to Neil to remove her pyjama shorts. He looked her in the eyes for a moment. She nodded. "Yeah." she whispered. Neil sat up on his knees between her legs as she lifted her hips and he took off her shorts before sliding his hands up her legs, over her hips and up her stomach to squeeze her breasts. Saoirse bent her knees up, placed her feet on his hips and tried to slide down his pants. Neil looked down, watching her and laughed quietly at her struggling. She pouted at him, placed her feet flat on the bed and held out her hands to him. He tipped his head and smiled at her before grasping her hands and pulling her to sit up. She pulled his pants down to his knees and his cock sprung up, almost hitting her in the face. Neil chuckled. Saoirse looked up, raising her eyebrows at him before she teased the tip with her tongue briefly. Neil leaned on his left hand and pulled his pants off then lifted her face and kissed her as he lay down on top of her.

Saoirse slid her feet down his calves and her hands down his back as they kissed. Neil exhaled loudly and his breathing got deeper as he kissed her more frantically. She felt Neil's hard cock against her, she rolled her hips and groaned into his mouth in anticipation. "Shhh!" he whispered with a smirk, mid-kiss. Their breathing became heavier and she craved him closer to her. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist and grinded against him while her hands stroked down his back and up his torso. Neil stopped, held her chin and looked at her. As they gazed at each other, Saoirse stroked the fingertips of her hands down to his thighs before grasping his thighs and gently trying to pull him closer to her. "Sure?" he whispered.

Saoirse nodded. "Yes..." she whispered, "please," smiling softly and stroking his hand with her right hand as he held her face. Neil gazed at her and leaned down to kiss her. "I need a pillow under my bum to tilt me a bit." she whispered.

Neil looked at the pillows at the head of the bed. "Which one did you slobber on?" he whispered. She frowned at him like he had offended her and his face broke into a wide smile as he laughed quietly and shrugged. She pulled the pillow from under her head, handed it to him and pushed herself into a sort of Bridge pose while Neil positioned the pillow under her ass then she lay down. "Do you want one behind your head?" he whispered, noticing the awkward expression on her face. She nodded and sat up slightly and Neil placed a pillow behind her head. "Alright now?" he whispered sarcastically, looking at her. She nodded enthusiastically and reached her hands out to him, stroking her fingers down his arms as he leaned on his hands on the bed and pulling him closer to her. He leaned in and kissed her then he sat back on his feet for a moment and she watched him as he looked down, stroked his hand up along her pussy lips and sighed as he saw and felt how wet she was and she felt his fingers on her. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and licked his fingertips, smirking at her before stroking his cock and slowly guiding the tip into her wetness. Saoirse pushed her hips up towards him, they both breathed out a long sigh and rocked slowly together until he was almost fully inside her.

Neil lay down and kissed Saoirse, stroking her hair and looking in her eyes as he slid in and out of her. Saoirse relished being so close to Neil, it felt so intimate, relying on eye contact and body language even more than they usually did as they tried to stay as quiet as possible. She tried to steady her breathing but instead it made her tense up and she winced feeling the discomfort. Neil frowned watching her and feeling her tense. "Relax, Saoirse." he whispered, slowing his pace. "Just breathe normally." he whispered, clasping her hand in his. Saoirse took a deep breath and relaxed her body as Neil picked up the pace again. She pulled him closer so they had as much skin on skin contact as possible and her skin rippled with goosebumps as she felt his breath on her neck.

"I love being so close to you." she whispered, stroking her hand up his neck into his hair and gently grasping his tight ginger curls. She kissed him in short, quick kisses as he fucked her. She felt full of him, her wetness just about accommodating all of him thrilled her as he started to thrust more urgently, her breathing jerked and she gasped.

The bed rattled against the wall with their motion and Saoirse pressed her palm on Neil's chest and gestured 'Shhh!' at him, he stopped and they stared at each other for a moment. "Time for the old pillow behind the headboard trick!" Neil chuckled, lifting the biggest pillow from his side of the bed and jamming it between the headboard and the wall before continuing. It didn't help much, the bed still creaked under them. Neil gasped as he continued, lying down over her body and Saoirse tried not to make any noise, instead biting into Neil's shoulder, dribbling slightly and panting under his rhythm.

Neil sat back on his knees and lifted Saoirse's legs, pushing them up towards her, bent at the knees and leaning on the backs of her thighs. Saoirse put her left arm across her face as she struggled to stay quiet. Neil fucked her at a steady pace, the sound of him fucking her, the bed creaking, their breathing, their skin slapping and the friction on the bed clothes seemed so loud in the early morning silence, and it started distracting Saoirse. She moved her arm to look at him. "So loud!" Saoirse whispered. Neil shook his head at her but leaned back further and held her legs out to the sides. "It's so loud!" Saoirse repeated.

Neil stopped briefly. "That's how wet you are!" he whispered, raising his eyebrows, sticking his tongue out as he gave her a cheeky smirk and spreading her pussy lips with his right hand to expose more of her clit as he starting thrusting again.

"Oh my..." Saoirse groaned before quickly putting her arm over her face again. Neil laughed signaling her to be quiet. Saoirse shook her head then quickly reached down to his hand as she inhaled sharply. "That's too much!" she whispered urgently.

Neil stopped and leaned down to kiss her. "What do you need?" he whispered, gazing at her.

She shook her head at him and stroked his back. "Just to move a bit," she whispered, adjusting her legs and lifting them up to squeeze round his waist. Neil grasped her hips and pulled her up onto his lap as he kneeled under her. She reached her hand down to her clit and began stroking.

Neil quickly batted her hand playfully. "Hey!" he whispered, nodding towards her clit. "Let me see this." he whispered, allowing her to guide his fingers to stroke her where it felt the best. He watched her face as he concentrated on finding the rhythm she craved.

She laughed quietly. "You've got your concentrating face on!" she whispered, leaning up to stroke his face.

He stopped and looked at her. "Is this not worthy of my concentrating face?" he asked, exaggeratedly. Then he started tickling her. Saoirse squirmed and squeaked. "Shhh!" he laughed. Saoirse pursed her lips and held his hands.

Neil looked at her thoughtfully for a few moments. "I'll pull out," he whispered as he started fucking her quickly.

"Slow down!" she whispered, pressing her palm on his chest. "Slower, Neil!" she whispered as Neil steadied his pace and kissed her in groping kisses. "You can come inside me." Saoirse whispered. Neil shook his head and stroked his right hand up her torso, circling his thumb round an area of skin on her stomach, looking at her. Saoirse nodded. She wrapped her legs round Neil's hips, she gasped and her breath jerked as he fucked her. "Yeah, that's good!" she hissed, throwing her arms above her head and forcing her hips down the bed and up to meet his thrusts.

He slipped his fingers round her clit again until she sank against the bed and her face creased with pleasure. "Yesss!" he whispered, grinning. "That's the spot, isn't it?" he breathed. Saoirse nodded urgently, a begging look of pleasure on her face, and bucked her hips up against him. She threw her left arm over her face and turned her head to the right into the pillow, feeling the pressure build in her pelvis. Her breathing became heavier, she panted, grasped the pillow behind her head and tried not to make any noise. Neil's consistent stroking of her clit in small circles pushed her right over the edge and her orgasm felt like it exploded all over her. She grasped his left thigh with her right hand, pulling him closer, wanting to feel him so far inside her. Her body convulsed involuntarily, pushing her upper back into the mattress and the rest of her body down the bed against him. She gasped, her body tensed and spasmed, and in her efforts to be quiet, involuntary deep groaning noises rose in her throat as she came hard. She heard Neil exclaim as he held her and felt her pussy gripping his cock.

She lay still for a moment with her eyes closed, panting, feeling weak and blissful then she sighed heavily as her body relaxed. Still thrilled by the feeling of his body between her legs and his cock hard inside her. She lifted her arm from her face, breathing hard, to see him looking down at her with a coquettish grin. He leaned down and kissed her hard as he started fucking her again. She moaned softly into his mouth.

Neil's breathing got heavier, he sat up on his knees and Saoirse watched his forehead furrow and his face crease with pleasure. She lifted her legs down onto the bed, stroked his face and down to his neck with her left hand while she held the left side of his torso with her right hand. Neil closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "I'm gonna come!" he whispered urgently, pulling out. He grasped her left hip and leaned over her between her legs as he pumped his cock. Saoirse grasped his left buttock with her right hand and she felt his muscles clench, watching him as he gasped and hissed through gritted teeth while he came on her stomach. He leaned over her and kissed her in short, sloppy kisses as he tried to recover his breathing.

Saoirse stroked his beard and hummed softly, gazing at him. "I love watching you." she whispered as he pressed his forehead against hers.

"Do you?" he asked quietly, glancing up and fixing his gaze on her while his lips twitched with a subtle, satisfied smile. She nodded, smiling lovingly at him. Neil sighed slowly, kissed her quickly and got up. "I thought that would make clean up easier." he said. He fetched some tissues, kneeled back down on the bed to clean her up and threw the tissue away before throwing himself back on his side of the bed. Saoirse reached out her right arm towards him, lying it on his chest. Neil caressed her inner wrist with his fingertips and they lay silent for a moment. He watched as she closed her eyes and breathed a blissful sigh. He slowly and softly caressed up her inner forearm to her inner elbow and she moaned softly. "Is that nice?" he asked softly. She nodded without opening her eyes. He said nothing more for a moment. "I love watching you too." he whispered. Saoirse opened her eyes and glanced up at him with a coy smile. She rolled over onto her stomach, kicking the pillow underneath her on to the floor, and shifted over in the bed closer to him. Neil lay with his right arm behind his head and they looked at each other as their breathing steadied. "You're gorgeous." he smiled.

Saoirse leaned over and kissed him in quick, short pecks. "So are you." she smiled, gazing at him. Just then Neil's alarm sounded. Saoirse quickly gathered the duvet from the bottom of the bed and threw it around them. "Nooooo!" she whined quietly, clinging on to Neil's chest. "I don't want to get up yet!" she whined.

Neil laughed quietly. "I know but we need to make sure we're ready to leave with everyone else." he said, fiddling with his phone and then setting it back on the nightstand.

"I'm ready...for you to fuck me again." she teased in a whisper, smirking at him.

Neil's face creased into an almost pained expression as he looked at the ceiling and laughed out a fast chorus of "Ohhoho!". Saoirse breathed a laugh. Neil looked under the duvet. "It's not that I don't want to, it's a bit soon for him." he said, nodding at his cock. "He's twitching, he's trying his best but..." he sighed. "Sorry, gorgeous." he whispered with an apologetic look on his face.

"I know, I know. Don't apologise!" she whispered, kissing him. "You fucked me gooooood this morning!" she said in an American accent, smiling at him. "Mmm that WAS good." she groaned, closing her eyes briefly as she thought about it. He laughed, nodded and kissed her. They heard the others up and moving around the house, the shower running in the main bathroom and the kettle boiling downstairs.

"Right, I'm hitting the shower." Neil said. He kissed her quickly, got out of bed then went into the bathroom, leaving the door open. Saoirse stretched out on her back under the duvet across the bed and started stroking her pussy as she watched him standing naked at the sink, cleaning his teeth. Her eyes worked up his body as she gazed at his long legs, his muscular thighs, his perfectly pert bottom, his muscular back, his long neck, his strong, well-defined arms and the reflection of his buff, hairy chest in the bathroom mirror. She thought about how it felt when his hard cock was inside her, when he was fucking her, watching his face and body and feeling when he was going to come, the noises he made, how his cock became completely rigid for a moment before he came inside her, the warm, wet feeling spreading inside her pussy. She was so wet it made a soft, squelching sound as she touched herself. She caught his eye in the mirror as he rinced his mouth and she smiled flirtatiously at him. He returned her smile but she knew he didn't realise what she was doing. He started washing his face and Saoirse kicked back the duvet, exposing her naked curves to the now bright morning light, bending her knees up and out on the mattress as she stroked her clit. She watched Neil splash water on his face and lift a towel to dry it. As he lowered the towel from his face he caught sight of her in the mirror and did a double take. "Holy shit!" he mumbled.

Neil turned round and leaned against the door frame watching her. She continued rubbing her clit, trying to control her breathing as she looked at him. Neil's cock pulsed to life and it made her groan quietly, watching him stroke it as he watched her until it was hard. All of a sudden, he dropped the towel he was holding on to the bathroom floor and bounded into the bedroom towards her, holding her gaze. Saoirse quickly turned over onto all fours, lying her body down on the bed and pushing her hips back towards him. He quickly slid his cock inside her, groaning in surprise at how far in he went immediately because she was so wet and swollen. She gasped and lay flat on the bed, nodding as Neil crossed her ankles and straddled her thighs. He started fucking her quickly, holding her hips and it made her breath jerk. She lay the right side of her face on the bed and glanced back at him. He lay down against her back with his chin on her shoulder and kissed her. "Hold me down and fuck me." she whispered.

He sat back quickly, grasping her left hand, pulling her arm back and putting her hand round his left knee cap. He held his left hand over hers on his left knee for a moment. "Tap my knee if you want to stop." he whispered. She nodded. He leaned his weight through his right arm and he held her down on the bed with his right hand on her back. "Ok?" he whispered. She nodded. He grasped her left hip and started fucking her quickly, the bed shook and Saoirse put her right arm over her head to try and keep from moaning. Her breathing was laboured from a combination of his rhythm, him holding her down and her trying to be quiet.

They'd never fucked like this before. Strangely for Saoirse, Neil's dominance and strength turned her on. She'd never felt that way in previous relationships, rather she'd felt the opposite - intimidated and a little bit frightened. But with Neil she felt cared for and safe. The feelings she experienced as he held her down and fucked her were empowering, and it surprised and delighted her. Saoirse's breathing got heavier and she felt the pressure in her pelvis, her orgasm teasing closer every time Neil thrust into her. "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" she hissed urgently. She grasped the closest pillow with her right hand and pulled it towards her, burying her face in it. Neil leaned harder on her back and thrust hard and fast into her, panting and groaning with a low growl. "I'm coming!" she hissed. "Oh fuck! Yeah! Yeah! Oh!" she groaned into the pillow. "Oh fuck, Oh my god! Oh!" she groaned, unable to help it. She heard Neil panting and gasp, he growled and thrust 3 deep, involuntary thrusts against her body as she felt him come inside her. The warmth spread through her and she turned her head to rest her face on the pillow as he lifted his weight off her back, grasped her left hand, clasping their hands together beside her shoulder as he lay down along her back, kissing it as he moved up her body. "Sorry, sorry, I tried to stay quiet." Saoirse breathed quickly.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers
12