Serah at Savani House

Story Info
Young Serah meets her match at last.
4.7k words
4.06
6.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never felt this way before I came to this coastal town, from my village 490km away.

My mother had left us there with our grandparents, my two brothers, my sister and I, to come and make a way for herself. We frequently heard my grandfather's disapproval of my mother's actions. "These young people have no sense!" he would say. "Why did she leave her husband because he had little money? How much did we have when bringing up our children?"

Without giving my grandmother time to reply, he continued, "Very little. Did I ever chase you away because of that?"

"My husband, you know she wasn't chased away..."

He interrupted her. "It is no reason to break up a family. Right now these children would be in their own home, enjoying the love of both parents the way our own children, herself included, did. Don't tell me you support her going off like she did!"

"Don't let us argue in front of the children like that. I think the cows need more feed." And out she went.

At night we heard them grunting and their bed creaking. My siblings and I did not know what to make of these things.

One evening, my grandfather's hand would not stay still. He kept touching my grandmother every time she passed near him. I think he noticed I had seen some action of his.

"What are you looking at? You have the same heat as your mother, couldn't keep her skirts down long enough!" He snatched a cooking spoon, as if to hit me with it. I fled into the night and only came back when grandmother called that supper was served.

At night on my bed I could hear my brothers' giggles while my sister and I tried to keep as quiet as mice. Suddenly we realised the creaking had stopped and we couldn't hear any human sounds. Then grandfather was roaring at the door, shining his torch into the room, "What are you worthless children doing to the girls? John, James come here!"

Loud slaps rang out. They screamed. "I don't want to hear that noise again. Do I make myself clear?"

Many years later in adulthood I realized that from then on, they must have pretended not to hear anything going on in the next room. They never told us what they thought was happening.

It was only when we reached high school that I gathered from the older girls a few hazy facts about sex. It still did not dawn on me that the noises we heard from their room meant that he fucked grandmother very regularly. When as a grown woman I came to the full realisation, I was outraged that he accused my mother of being sex-crazy; that he had hit my brothers so brutally for being curious about sex. Yet this was only what he himself had passed down to our mother and she to us!

After school my mother told her parents that she wanted us to join her in Mombasa. My grandmother could not hide her worry about our future, while her husband could barely mask his relief. Once in that town, I frequently felt restless at night, a tingling set up house between my legs especially near the date of my periods. I did not connect it all with either the sexual eye-opening by my older schoolmates, or with what we used to hear my grandparents doing at night.

A man who I recognised as a former neighbour back in the village came to see my mother. Eric was of an age with my eldest brother, and his mother had been my mother's friend. He was staying with his father who had a job with an oil company in Mombasa. He came quite regularly to bring greetings or other messages from his mother.

Then one Sunday my world came crashing noisily about my ears. Eric came accompanied by a tall, dark gentleman in a grey Kaunda suit. He seemed to hit me somewhere below my navel. When he looked at me, my bowels did a somersault. He was, apparently, also from the same village. His mother, Eric said, was a teacher of some repute.

Even I seemed to remember her teaching at my primary school, though she kept to the lower classes and did not teach my class. A tall, regal figure, she was also very beautiful. I vaguely recall wishing I would grow up to be like her. But she was famed for her strictness and being a stickler for cleanliness, being polite and respectful. In 'Kaunda suit' I saw some of her features. That night my dreams were populated with images of the tall man's face. My tingling rose to a new level. I hardly slept that night and several nights after that. He came again with Eric on Sunday. I only wanted to take him aside and talk to him alone, though that was highly unlikely. I could not understand what had happened to my body since coming to Mombasa. It was behaving in a very queer way.

I cannot tell you the full extent of my joy when he came by himself one evening to visit. He joked with my mother how he almost got lost in the narrow, twisting streets coming to our house. His flat was on the main thoroughfare of the town, only a walking distance from our home. I tried to hide my fascination for him and almost succeeded. I fear that he picked it up from how I behaved all evening.

That week as we prepared the dishes that my mother and I took to the city council market to sell to the traders therein, I could not keep my mind off him. While serving our regular customers I kept pretending that one or other of them was 'Kaunda suit'. I would imagine the smile I would have on my face when handing him his plate. But the truth of the matter was that as a company executive he would never be found eating the fare we sold, nor be found anywhere in that market! My fantasy came true one evening, however.

Dennis came to visit. He joked with my brother; my mother came and went to the kitchen, then she sent me to get something from the shop. I groaned inwardly. But I went as fast as I could go half-fearing that he might be gone by the time I came back. I found him sitting in the same place with no apparent intention of going anywhere. I was between the kitchen and the sitting room all evening. Then my mother called me.

"Take that to Dennis, please!" I almost jumped up and down with joy. I straightened my skirt, and patted down my hair. I walked out of the kitchen with a swing in my step. I caught a look from her, and she made a noise with her lips. Undaunted I pulled out my best smile and plastered it on my face as I walked into the sitting room. I looked straight at him as I placed the plate on the table in front of him.

"Thank you Soni!" He smiled! It was like the sun had come out again after a hard day's work, just for my pleasure.

I sat down, unmindful of anything else. "Soni, come and get your plate. Who do you think will serve you?" Dennis made as if to get up and go to the kitchen. This tickled me so much I was laughing uproariously as I entered the kitchen. "You are in a funny mood tonight!" my mother flung at me. No words were needed.

I could hardly wait for bedtime so that I could savour my memories of that evening. I did not know whether he came to visit my mother, all of us, or he wanted to see me particularly. I held a fantasy that it was the latter. But he came often enough, making me wonder what would happen to the evening meal that his houseboy had made for him, while he ate our poor fare?

*****************************

Why did he ask that I should see him to the door when leaving that Sunday evening? For one thing it was not late at all. In fact dusk was just falling. It puzzled me for many a year. In the event, we talked as we walked and I hardly realised that we had arrived at his flat. He opened the door and welcomed me to walk up the stairs with him. So he intended for us to spend more time together. The only drawback was a niggling at the back of my mind because my mother knew I had left with Dennis. What would she say? But my steps led me up one stair at a time until we came to a large door. He used his key to open it, and ushered me in, placing one hand in the small of my back. It caused a violent shiver up my whole frame.

I was astonished at the size of the place! This was the sitting room looking large enough to swallow a small house whole. Against the far wall, the long one, were ranged sofa seats of a design I had never seen in my life. Facing them was such a huge TV that I wondered idly if I could climb into. I smiled at the craziness of the thought. He pointed in the direction of the kitchen whose door seemed so far away from where we stood in the middle of the sitting room. He said the bath and toilet were down the corridor from the kitchen. Behind us was a door, which he said led to his bedroom. I itched to see it. He pointed in the direction of three other bedrooms adjacent to his, down their own corridor.

"How many bedrooms do you have here?" I could not restrain my curiosity.

As if he were talking about spoons in his drawers, "This is a five-bedroomed flat."

I fell to thinking that each of us, my mother, my brothers, my sister and I could each have their own bedroom. What would I not give to have my own room? Then he turned, as if he had heard my earlier thought, and opened the bedroom door. A double bed stood along one wall without touching any other. I had never seen such a sleeping arrangement. Even in the village, my grandfather's house was bigger than we had in my mother's, yet one side of the bed had to be against a wall, meaning that you got into the bed from the side furthest from the wall.

He pushed the door closed. "Where is your houseboy?" I asked.

"He had gone to see his family, and will return this evening. In fact any time now."

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could have died of pleasure. I had fantasised about just such a moment although my poor brain had no information as to what would happen after that. I just knew it would be wonderful to feel his hands on my body. And it was.

What's more he was in no hurry to remove them, rather he moved them all over my back and waist. He pulled me yet closer. I looked into his eyes and I cannot tell you what I saw in there. All I know is that it pulled me so powerfully that even if I had wanted to pull away (which I definitely didn't) I would have been powerless to do so. He brought his lips against mine. I had heard girls talking of being kissed but they had neglected to tell me how heavenly it felt. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and the world exploded with stars. My legs lost power and I sank. He danced towards the bed while supporting me and allowed me to sit. He sat next to me and resumed the kissing. When his fingers touched my breasts, I screamed from the sheer pleasure. 'He will kill me with excitement, this teacher's son!' I thought.

He pushed me backwards gently so that we lay side by side. All thought of my mother, and of time, had fled my mind. All I wanted was to be with him. He lifted my dress parting my thighs and fondling the soft inner parts. I spread them to feel more of what he was doing to me. I felt his hand on my secret place. Instead of fear, I only wanted more. He inserted his finger under the elastic around my leg and pushed his finger nearer my wetness, which I could feel. Why is it so wet, I wondered. Nobody, besides myself, and that is only when taking a bath, had touched me there. But it felt so good!

His finger went beyond where mine had ever gone. I wailed from the excess of emotion this gave me. I felt him inside my flesh, moving in a way I could not understand. He pulled out briefly and touched somewhere near the top of my organ. Red hot fire shot though me. My legs grew stiff, my brain felt as if it was burning and my body went into shock. I thought I had died. He kissed me again.

It was only gradually that I realised I was panting like I had been in a marathon race. Slowly I regained my breath, then opened my eyes, which I had not realised were closed. "What is that you have done to me?"

"I have sent you to paradise and brought you back" he answered in a soft, calming voice.

"I can never have enough of that. Its beyond anything I have ever experienced." I became aware that he had held my hand and was pulling it towards his trousers. I felt my fingers grip something thick, banana-like, and hot. I tightened my grip. "What is that?" I raised my head to look.

"That is for taking you higher than my finger did." he said. Suddenly I wanted that very much. "Let us take off your panties." He pulled them down my legs. I was naked, in front of someone else, which had never happened before, but it did not make me feel anxious at all.

He pulled his own underwear off and arranged my body so that my legs were on the bed as well. He placed his body above mine and I soon felt his stiff cock against my secret place. It felt so much better than when the finger had first touched me there. Then I felt pressure as his cock started entering my vagina. I felt a slight pain but my eagerness to feel what I had felt with his finger overruled that. He seemed to pull back briefly before he pushed harder into me. A sharp pain caused me to sieze up. He stopped all movement.

"That pain will soon go down." I released the breath I had been holding. As I relaxed, he resumed his penetration of my flesh. The pain was now less; I could bear it. Then he pulled back almost out of me again. I panicked. I thought it was all over.

"Don't go away!" I wailed. He made small movements there at the entrance, making me feel so good! I relaxed fully. He pushed in, pulled out a bit then pushed further in, pulled back a bit and made one final push.

"I am in!" he yelled. Now he started what I can only describe as the trip to heaven. Pulling back almost all the way out, he thrust back in, filling my whole body with electricity. He kept doing that each time taking me higher and higher. Now he was moving his cock in and out of me faster. My head was thrashing from side to side on the pillow.

"UUUUUwiiii," I cried out unable to contain the pleasure coursing through my body. The hot fire attacked me again. My whole body convulsed again and again. He stiffened suddenly and I felt a new warmth pouring inside my depths. At that moment I knew the full meaning of orgasm. My arms encircled him, my whole body imbued with love for him. I never wanted to let go of him again. Ever!

*******************

"So now what do we do? My wife cannot possibility find out!" Dennis sat with his hands clasped between his legs, looking distraught.

"I want the baby, so don't think of abortion even for a second!" I was emphatic.

We were sitting on his bed with his travel bag open on the bed. He had been in the process of picking a few shirts to use during the weekend. He was going upcountry to see his family.

We decided to call off negotiations while he was gone. Maybe we will be able to see things differently. That weekend was another of my bad ones in which I longed for him, yet could not escape the fact that he was in bed with the mother of his children. I reflected that I was so much younger than he, that he would never have looked at me when he thought of getting married; I was only sixteen at the time! So why should he choose me now? I nearly felt so frustrated that I thought of ending my life.

He arrived back on the Tuesday morning as is normal, when he did not fly back. He would have arrived on Monday evening in that case. I could hardly wait for evening to come. After we came back from the market as usual we washed all our utensils but my mother wondered at my speed. Normally there was nothing to do between washing the utensils and making supper. So there would be no problem if I finished after 5pm. But on this day I wanted to have it done, taken a bath and dressed to go and have it off with Dennis.

As I came to the T-junction between Msanifu and Kombo streets he was coming from the opposite direction, so that we would turn into Kombo almost in step. He took my hand as we met at the junction, looking into my eyes with such warmth that I almost melted and hugged him right there outside the shoe shop. But I willed myself to wait until we got into the house just down the street. I could see that he, too was holding himself together with effort.

It took just a short while to get into the house, and into the bedroom. We fell upon each other with great hunger. It felt like we hadn't seen each other for a month, yet only four nights had gone by. He kissed me so urgently that all thought of the difficult negotiations ahead were laid aside. He wanted me, had thirsted and hungered for me all night long, and all day since he had got into that train carriage, he said. I could hardly say what mixed feelings had ruled in my breast during that time.

In no time at all we had shed our clothes and he was pushing his knee between mine, with that cock I had come to love so much, seeking its place of refuge between my cunt lips. I felt it at my entrance and could not wait a moment longer. I held and guided it where it would do the most good. When he felt my wetness he assaulted me joyfully. It took only two strokes for him to sink his whole length into my cunt, until I felt him knock against my cervix. We went at each other so urgently that it took no longer than a minute or two to hit my first orgasm. He hardly gave me time to catch my breath before he went at it again, sending me skyhigh in short order. I screamed in languages unknown as I hit two climaxes in a row. We were in absolute heaven. Soon he also screamed his satisfaction in so many languages I felt like I was reborn. It was clear to both of us that we would reach agreement easily.

He lay on me panting like those steam engines of old, which used to take others on the same journey he had just taken during the weekend. He opened his eyes and looked into mine. We each saw understanding therein.

"Oh, wow, thank you darling!" issued from him.

"Who should thank the other? Sure, I should be the one!" He fell onto his side beside me and held me like he feared I would escape if he let go. He kissed me so tenderly I almost fainted.

"If it's a boy we shall name him after the brother I never had," he came straight to the point. He had three sisters, younger than he. Obviously he had thought about it and reached a conclusion. He seemed to think I held the same opinion since I had told him my feelings before he left.

"And if it's a girl, we shall name her after my mother," I rushed to lay my claim.

He assumed a deep, official sounding tone of voice. "It is so agreed between parties here present!" Then he pulled out the present he had brought me this time: a delicate gold watch. Although he always brought me something on his return, this was beyond anything he had given me. I squealed in delight.

We were deeply disappointed when his boss on a visit to Mombasa, told him he had a new assignment for him back in Nairobi. "You have launched the Mombasa office, trained the new employees and we can leave matters in the hands of the locals." What a blow! We had not had half the fun we wanted with each other. My mother had bowed to the inevitable that her daughter was going to have a child out of wedlock, with a married man no less, which was anathema to her newly-acquired religion. It was really a return because she was only adopting the religion of her parents which upto now she had spurned.

So he left. Now I feared that he would return to his wife's thighs and forget all about me, and the baby growing in my womb. But every two weeks he sent me a present, just as he used to bring me when he was here. It kept something of our routine going. I missed him painfully when he was not with me. He did come the middle of every month so that it was as if I had exchanged places with his wife, though my deal was a raw one: instead of fortnightly visits, I only got half as many. On one visit, he looked deep in thought.

"Why are you carrying the burdens of the world on your shoulder?" I hugged him longer and tighter.

This brought a smile to his lips. "I am quite sure I would not manage another person's concerns right now, darling of mine! It has not been going well at home."

12