Serena's Bus Encounter

Story Info
Weary grad student gets a surprise on a crowded bus ride.
1.6k words
4.46
30.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SheHD
SheHD
4 Followers

Serena sighed as she locked up the classroom behind her. The PhD student had just finished teaching her second biology lab of the day, on top of her own three courses and time in the lab to work on her research. She glanced at her watch, confirming that there was still just enough time to catch the 8pm bus home. It was a mixed bag--missing it would mean waiting another half hour, but that bus was always packed with students heading home from evening labs. Still, Serena was too exhausted to think of hanging out on campus any longer than necessary. She'd just have to weather the crowd of undergrads for the 20-minute bus ride home.

Even hurrying to the nearest campus bus stop, Serena had to half-jog most of the last block, as she saw her bus pull up and the waiting students begin piling on. On rare occasions the driver would turn riders away if the bus was over-full, but as most were student workers who didn't really care about little details like fire codes, that was a rarity. Still, Serena wasn't looking to miss her chance to squeeze on board.

She managed to sidle her way through the last few students waiting to get on board and slipped into a space near the back door of the bus, against the partial wall that backed the rows of seats in front. Well, to call it a "space" would be generous, Serena thought ruefully. To her left, a group of girls, freshmen or maybe sophomores, chatted with unreasonable energy (given the late hour) about their plans for the upcoming weekend. To her right stood a couple of students who'd just barely squeezed on, stuck standing so close to the back door that they had to push back against Serena's side every time the bus stopped and the rear doors accordioned open. Serena hadn't looked to register the owners of the press of bodies behind her, but based on the snippets of conversation she couldn't help but overhear, she guessed frat boys. Just great. Serena held a special distaste for the university's particularly immature frat boys, some of whom lived in overflow rental houses in her neighborhood, always holding obnoxiously loud and messy parties on their front lawns and getting into stupid shenanigans. While she may have been less than a decade older than most undergraduates, she really couldn't remember ever having been that much of a jackass.

As the bus reached each stop, the interior lights would briefly brighten as the doors opened to let passengers off--everyone was headed home at this time of evening--but for the most part it was dim inside the bus, the overhead lights off and the greatest illumination coming from the blueish glow of cell phones pressed close to some students' faces despite the cramped conditions.

Serena tried to mentally shake her day and begin to shift into relaxation mode. Once she got home, she'd still have some assignments to grade tonight, but at least she could open a bottle of wine while doing so. Despite the crowds pressing in on all sides, Serena allowed herself to relax a bit--after all, it's not like she could fall over, or anything--as she closed her eyes and rested her forehead against the partition in front of her. She could almost drift off like this...

The bus halted at a stop with a bit of a jolt, the overhead lights flickering on as the doors open to allow a few chattering students to spill out the front door. Serena lifted her head abruptly at the same time, uncertain if the stop had awoken her, or what she thought she'd just felt--or had she actually dozed off and dreamed...?

No. There. Serena breathed in and froze. Unmistakable, a hard cock pressing against her backside. Her mind quickly ran through alternative explanations--cell phone in someone's pocket? Something in a backpack?

But before she could try to convince herself of any other explanation, the bus came to a stop again. As the riders nearest the back door stepped back into the interior of the bus to allow for the rear doors to fold inwards, the man behind Serena took the opportunity to step still closer--how was it possible for him to get even closer? she thought--and as the light flicked back off the bus resumed motion, she felt his warm even breath on her ear.

The gall of these frat boys, Serena thought. Just trying to fuck with me, I'm sure.

She decided not to acknowledge him, let alone turn around. Saying anything or causing a scene would just give him and buddies a good laugh, as certainly getting a rise out of her was what they were after. As the bus continued on, though, Serena registered that the group behind her had largely fallen silent, and the young man whose body was now fully pressed against her did not withdraw. As the blocks rolled past, Serena cursed that breath on her neck and ear--that had always been a huge turn-on for her, and she could feel herself starting to get aroused, despite her annoyance.

He leaned forward just a bit more--Serena could feel his cleanshaven face against her neck--and ran the tip of his tongue along her ear. Serena shot quick glances to either side, though she didn't really have room to look around. No one seemed to be paying any attention, though--all the other riders nearby were either staring at their phones, engrossed in conversation, or appearing to zone out, looking as tired as Serena had felt just minutes before.

Now, though, her entire body was electrified. She had to swallow a gasp of surprise as she felt his fingertips running along her thigh, hitching up the edge of her skirt. Serena always dressed up a bit on the days she had to TA, and at this moment she couldn't decide if she was grateful for or cursing her decision to don a skirt today. As his fingers traced around the back of her thigh and up towards her panties, though, Serena's body decided for her. With a sigh, she relaxed and let her thighs open ever so slightly--as much as the cramped bus allowed--to invite his hand in. As she involuntarily pressed back against the frat boy's body, she felt him smile into the back of her neck.

His fingers were feeling the crotch of her panties now--already damp from Serena's rapidly growing excitement--and she could barely register surprise anymore when he slid his fingers inside to touch her swollen pussy lips. Stroking slowly but consistently along her pussy libs, circling her clit with gentle pressure, Serena was quickly growing uncertain how long she could hide her arousal from those around her. She bit her lip as the mystery young man slid two fingers inside her, finger-fucking her from East Campus to Main St.

Main St--Serena realized the bus's progress, and mentally cursed the fact that she knew it was only another ten minutes or so to her stop. As she had that thought, she realized the stranger frat boy had withdrawn his hand. Perhaps that's all he was after. Challenge: touch a strange grad student's pussy.

But then she felt him slide the back of her skirt up and bunch her panties to one side as he guided the head of his cock toward her wet slit. Serena shuddered with pleasure as he slowly, with the lurching of the bus and the crowd around them, pushed his full length into her.

Even if there hadn't been a couple of dozen potential witnesses just in the immediate vicinity, there simply wasn't room for a wild fuck-fest on the crowded bus. But Serena and the stranger fell into a steady rhythm as he fucked her from close behind, sliding his hand around and down the front of her skirt to rub her clit as his rock-hard young cock rammed deep into her.

Serena could feel herself nearing orgasm as the frat boy suddenly leaning in to bite and suck on her ear lobe, as he shove his cock fully into her. Serena could feel his cock pulsing as he shot his hot young cum into her pussy, and it sent her over the edge. She leaned against the partition and bit her lip, but couldn't prevent a quiet "oh!" from escaping her lips.

At least, she'd thought it was a quiet "oh." Serena quickly opened her eyes, just as the lights flicked on, and she realized the bus had come to a stop. It paused longer than seemed usual, til the bus driver called back over the students heads, "did someone need to get off back there?"

No, I already did, Serena thought with a smile. But as she looked out the window at the bus stop, illuminated now by streetlight, she realized it was her stop. "Oh, sorry, I just almost missed my stop!" she called back to the driver, attempting to remember what people who have not just been fucked on a public bus by a much-younger strange frat boy normally sound like. She quickly sidled out the back door, unable to turn and get a glimpse of the instigator of the hot rendez-vous, and not sure she really wanted to put a face to him. After all, probably best if I don't have to think about the fact that the frat boy jumping drunkenly off his porch roof is someone I let fuck me, Serena thought as she hurried down the street to her apartment building.

As she stepped inside, dropped her bag and slipped off her shoes, Serena grabbed the bottle of wine that was waiting for her on the kitchen table. Maybe that grading could wait.

SheHD
SheHD
4 Followers