Serendipity 03: Two Homecomings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went out and came back in a minute with a tray of orange juice and cinnamon rolls for us. And she stood there and smiled at us. She was actually beaming, almost like a proud parent watching her son and daughter win some award. And she was, in a way. It's hard to describe this kind of generosity, but it's impossible to be untouched by it. Then she said, "Enjoy each other as long as you want," and left, almost -- but not quite -- closing the door.

Well, we did "enjoy each other as long as we want" one more time. But eventually we got out of bed and showered and cleaned up -- together -- and dressed, and we all went out to the Pancake House for a late breakfast.

When we got back to the apartment, I thought I should go into the bedroom with Janey and demonstrate that I still loved her.

No way. "Don't worry, Daddy, you and I'll have plenty of time tonight for a reunion. Right now, you should keep the feelings of last night with Lauren fresh and pure as long as you can."

Have I mentioned how much I love my daughter?

********

Janey and I spent that night together. I was still eager to demonstrate that our relationship was unaffected by my night of -- okay, let's be honest -- fucking her roommate. Janey, however, was more interested in having me tell her about everything. And I did my best to let her share in the experience as though she had been there with us. Some of the things, like the part about our choking each other, she wanted to hear about again so she could be sure she got the whole picture.

Finally, the lights went out and we made love, and I swear, I think I loved Janey even more after the night with Lauren. And last night's arrangement certainly didn't seem to put Janey off her game.