Serendipity 09: Nonna Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, Honey. But if you change your mind, or if you think there's a better way, let me know. We'll do it however you feel good about. And if you don't, we won't do it."

********

"Dad, I think that tonight would be a very good time for you and Georgia to have that reunion you've been postponing for 20 years -- with the guidance and support of your wise and benevolent daughter and granddaughter, of course."

Nothing I could say. I held her tight for a long time, then told her, "Honey, you're always Number One."

Later, I told Georgia. She asked, "Is she sure? Do you believe her?"

"Well, Georgia, she's very smart about relationships, and I don't think she's ever lied to me since she broke that dining room chair when she was seven. So, ... yes, I'm pretty sure she wants this."

As I went off to work, I had butterflies in my stomach, and they didn't migrate elsewhere as the day progressed. I was pretty sure Georgia was feeling the same way. Lauren -- I honestly don't know what she was feeling. She could be feeling sad, lonely, apprehensive, sexy, maternal, mischievous, or any combination of those.

I got home, kissed the ladies, and tried to settle into a normal dinner. However, normal conversation seemed to evade us. When Jane and Matt joined us, the conversation picked up a little, but I think they sensed that something was up. Not something bad, just -- something.

While Lauren, Georgia, and Matt were cleaning up after dinner, putting away leftovers and filling the dishwasher, Janey took my hand and pulled me aside.

"Tonight?"

I nodded.

"It'll be fine. I know it, because you and Lauren don't mess up." Then she stood on her tip-toes and kissed my cheek.

********

The table was cleared, food put away, the dishwasher filled and started. The five of us watched TV -- it was a talent show, with a panel of celebrity judges and bunch of wannabe stars, a few of whom always turn out to be awesomely good. But we had postponed things a tasteful period of time, and Lauren, Georgia, and I took our leave of Jane and Matt and headed toward the bedroom. I couldn't be sure, but I'd swear Matt and Jane looked a little, I don't know, concerned.

Lauren led us toward our bedroom, with it's king-sized bed. But Georgia stopped us and said, "Let's use my room. I know the bed isn't quite as large, but I think your room should be for you and James." We were ready to argue, but we were again moved by her thoughtfulness and her concern for things between Lauren and me. We went into her room.

Lauren said, "Let Dad -- James -- and me go and slip into some other things while you go to your room and get ready."

Once in our room, Lauren told me, "Dad, why don't you just put on your linen pajama bottoms with the drawstring. They show off your nice chest. Also, they're real easy to get off." While I dug the bottoms out of a drawer, Lauren slipped off her clothes and put on an oversized concert tee shirt -- REO Speedwagon, if you can believe it -- and nothing else.

When we got to the guest room, we found Georgia lying in bed with the bedsheet pulled up to her neck. She explained, "I thought about wearing an elegant peignoir or some naughty little outfit, but then I decided that we're here for some adult sex that we've waited years for, and I wasn't going to be cute and clever about it. I hope I haven't spoiled anything. Oh, ... and Lauren -- I assume it was you, Sweetheart -- thank you for the roses and the champagne," and she gestured to the small table with a crystal vase with three red roses and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot brut and three champagne flutes.

My daughter constantly amazes me. She genuinely wanted this to be special -- for all of us.

Lauren took the champagne from the chiller, opened it, and filled the three glasses with the pale, sparkling wine. But it was Georgia who toasted, "To a lovely evening -- for us all."

"Now, come to bed, James. Lauren, Sweetheart, it would mean a lot to me -- to us -- if you would sit on the bed with us, however you'd be comfortable." Then, "James, would you lie here next to me?" She turned down the sheet that was covering her, allowing me once and for all a chance to fully gaze upon the body I had observed for several decades. She was even more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Her skin was smooth and radiant, and the softness of maturity made her look even lovelier than the lean hardbody she probably was when I first saw her back when I was 15.

"I was right, James, you are every bit the man I always thought you were." With that, she proceeded to caress my face, my neck, shoulders, arms, chest, even the thickening that was steadily creeping around my waistline. She moved her hand to my hip, then asked if she could remove my pajama bottoms. A pull of the drawstring, a thumb in the waistband, a lift of my hips, a kick, and the PJs were lying on the floor. She explored my cock -- visually and manually -- not to arouse (herself or me), but to examine and become familiar. She continued exploring my body, slowly, discovering and, apparently, appreciating what she discovered. "You know, Sweetheart," she said to Lauren, "your father is a beautiful man -- in every way possible. Now, James, is there anything you'd like to see?"

Like Georgia had done with me, I explored the body I had dreamt about all these years. Her face, her hair, her skin (have I mentioned that it is amazing?). Gravity had done its little number on her breasts, but to me, they're even more attractive because, to my eyes, they now look more 'experienced.' A little soft roundness in the tummy, her thighs no longer those of a 30-year-old. An ass, again, no longer hard, but still smooth and round and a pleasure to touch with fingers and lips. Oh, yes, a pussy, as pretty as a teenager's, with her natural auburn hair trimmed to just a small rectangle at the top. The smell was fresh and sweet, yet at the same time, all woman.

We kissed, in a variety of ways. Softly, affectionately, lovingly, passionately, all the while cradling each other in our arms (as much as our physical positions would permit). But, by some unspoken mutual agreement, we did not engage in any 'foreplay.' To me, at least, 'fooling around' or the usual mutual arousal routines would have been 'disrespectful' of what we had waited so long for.

My feeling was reinforced when Georgia turned toward Lauren and took her hand and said, "Sweetheart, it makes me so happy that you're here with us. But right now, I'm going to guide James' beautiful cock into my pussy, and then he is going to look into my eyes and say my name and tell me how long he has wanted to do this. And I'm going to hold his face in my hands and look into his eyes and say his name, and tell him how long I've waited for this. And then we're going to make love. We hope you'll share this with us."

And so I lifted my daughter's hand and kissed it, then positioned myself above Georgia, between those beautiful olive thighs, and as she guided my cock inside her, I said, "Georgia, I've wanted this for a long time."

And she took my face in her hands and said, "James, I've waited for this for so very long."

And we made love. We were not out to make each other come. Again, by some unspoken agreement, we just wanted to enjoy each other, to cherish the intimacy that had been deferred for so many years and which had now been granted us. I have no idea how long we went. There was no 'object' to our fucking, no particular end we were trying to achieve. It was the journey that was important.

Finally, I came -- in a warm, wonderful, blissful flow of sperm into her warm, caressing pussy. I felt tears in my eyes. And when I looked again into Georgia's face, there were tears there, too -- and a loving, happy smile. My eyes went up and over to where Lauren had been watching our 'reunion.' Damned if her face didn't have the same smile as her grandmother's.

I pulled out of Georgia and slid down the bed between her thighs, and with my lips and mouth and tongue, made love to her pussy. It took perhaps 90 seconds for her to experience a quiet, yet massive, climax. I lay there with my head cradled against her pussy, her fingers in my hair.

I crept back up the bed and took Georgia in my arms. Georgia, in turn, took Lauren's hand again and guided her into bed with us. It was a bit tight with three of us in the queen bed, but no one complained.

A few hours later -- the clock's face had been turned toward the wall -- one of us woke up and stirred, and that woke the other two. It was Georgia who was most awake.

"James, I think that we were so lost in our own happiness that we might have been a bit inconsiderate." She sat up and removed Lauren's tee shirt, kissed her lightly on the lips, and almost dove down between Lauren's thighs and gave her what to my inexpert eye was a first-rate pussy eating. Lauren grasped Georgia's head, then moaned, and rolled her head from side to side. Then she began bucking her hips when Georgia inserted several fingers into her pussy and began massaging her cunt. In just a few moments, she began thrashing back and forth, crying "Uh ... unh ... unnhhh!" before collapsing to the mattress.

Georgia continued to kiss around Lauren's pussy, thighs, and belly, allowing Lauren a chance to come down from ... from wherever she was. Then Georgia cradled Lauren's head in her arms and kissed her forehead and said,

"James, come here and show your daughter how much you love her. Now."

I moved in beside Lauren and took her in my arms We kissed and cuddled before I finally said, "What about it, Honey?"

Still a bit up in the air from what her grandmother had done for her, she pulled herself together enough to ask, "Dad, could we make love like you and Georgia did?"

I felt an incredible surge of love for my daughter, but I had to explain to her, "What you saw with Georgia and me was because of all the years that led up to it -- the fact that we've admired each other for many, many years before we finally got the chance to act on our feelings, and that's thanks to you. But as much as I love you, that's something you and I can't duplicate.

"But you and I do have something else. We've been lucky enough to already have years of the most wonderful, closest relationship I think two people could ever have. And we can fuck -- make love -- like that. Would you like Georgia to be here with us, and to share our feelings with us?"

She looked at Georgia, then back to me, and nodded.

I resumed where Georgia had left off, licking and tasting and sucking my daughter's beautiful pussy. But apparently Georgia had provided enough preparation, because soon I felt my daughter's hands underneath my arms, pulling me upward until we were face to face, when she directed my cock into her soaking pussy. We took it slowly, as Lauren had requested, looking at each other, delighting in what we saw. Georgia lay on the bed in a way that gave us as much room as possible, but she was engaged in every move we made.

As my lust for my beautiful daughter -- and her magic cunt -- began to take over, I started to be a little more aggressive, to pound her instead of the loving strokes I was taking earlier. I also realized that a little more of this and I would come, sooner than I wanted, so I suggested to Lauren that we roll over and she get on top so she could control the action a bit more.

With Lauren on top, I was able, yet again, to experience the pleasure of being able to see my beautiful daughter, to see her lovely, intelligent features, her long, smooth body with the long, pointy breasts and the marvelous, exciting, practically obscene nipples. I reached up and pulled Lauren down do we could kiss each other, tenderly, as I ran my hands up and down her body, from face to thighs and back again. I could also sense Georgia, wanting to kiss me, wanting to kiss Lauren, and wanting to help Lauren reach the climax she was on the brink of. But she didn't. She knew that this was for Lauren and me. There would be plenty of opportunity later.

Finally, with a few strokes of her own clit, Lauren -- how can I say this? -- had an orgasm that was less of an explosion and more of a melt-down -- stiffening, silently shaking her head back and forth, then collapsing onto me, where I held her so tightly I'm afraid I might have made it difficult for her to breathe.

She lifted herself up on her arms and looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you, Dad. That's what I wanted." Then she reached out and took Georgia's hand, and we lay there for a while, not talking.

At last, Georgia got up and walked around to the table with the chiller and the champagne. That was our cue to disentangle and prop ourselves up against the headboard. Georgia refilled all our glasses. We touched them again, then Georgia said to Lauren,

"There, didn't I tell you, Sweetheart? You're not losing a grandmother -- you're gaining a cougar!"

It was Lauren who got up, grabbed her long-forgotten tee shirt from the floor, and with her champagne glass still in her hand, headed off toward her/our room, saying, "I'll leave you two alone to try and make up for lost time."

********

Lauren returned to Georgia's guest room in the morning with a tray of coffee, orange juice, and croissants, to find the bed clothes in a shambles and the room smelling like a whorehouse.

********

Georgia had been with us for only six days when Lauren got the news.

"I have to go to Italy Tuesday."

"You what?"

"My company has been hired as independent auditors and analysts to go through the financials for a huge multinational conglomerate that appears to be going belly-up due to years of financial funny business. They're saying this could even be bigger than Parmalat," she added, referring to the huge financial scandal in 2003, when Parmalat, a giant diary products combine and one of the crown jewels of Italian business, went bust when it was discovered that its indebtedness was almost 17 times what showed in their public reports. This could be very big for Lauren.

"Who's going with you? How long?"

"It looks like it could be as much as eight weeks, although they hope it doesn't take that long. I'm the only one going from our office, but I'll be meeting up with the auditors and analysts from our Rome affiliate. They're really leading the investigation, and I'm just being brought in as additional manpower, as well as being able to answer questions if it looks like U.S. accounting issues might be involved.

"The company is arranging all of my travel right now, but I'll still need to figure out what to pack and to re-schedule my dental check-up plus whatever I might be forgetting."

It was Georgia who said, "Don't worry about a thing, Sweetheart, just tell us what needs to be done. And don't worry about packing. There are worse places than Rome to buy things you forgot to pack!" Then, aside, to Lauren, "Dear, have you and James ever been apart from each other for this long? I didn't think so. Sweetheart, you need these two days to do some serious relationship building. You've been each other's entire lives for more than ten years, and you've been a wife to him for two-thirds of that. This is going to be difficult -- for you both. You and James take these two days together for yourselves. Matthew and Jane and I will take care of everything else."

Honestly, I don't know how in the world the women in my life know the things they seem to know, but they do, and they never seem to be wrong.

We checked online for the expected weather in Rome, and Lauren tried to select her wardrobe accordingly, including some casual wear plus some knock-about clothes. Georgia took care of scheduling and re-scheduling appointments, as well as making sure that Lauren had all the cosmetics and toiletries she'd need. In one of our quick shopping excursions, Georgia and I picked up two Italian phrasebooks -- one, a standard Berlitz guide, the other, a delightful humorous parody titled "Wicked Italian" -- for all those things you need to say that are definitely not in the guide books! We also got her passport out of the safe deposit box at the bank. And one more thing: Just glancing in store windows, we spotted something we had never expected to find. After about three seconds' debate, we went in and bought it.

As Georgia directed, Lauren and I devoted the next two days to us. In addition to Sunday, I took Monday off so that we could spend as much time together as possible. We took walks, watched movies and favorite TV shows, treated ourselves to gelato. We had breakfasts together, alone, although we wanted to have dinners with all of us together, since this would also be the longest that Matt and Jane would be away from Lauren, too. We spent our nights together, alone, but also spent a lot of the daytime hours just taking every opportunity to touch each other.

In consideration of where Lauren would be spending the next eight weeks, we did not have pizza.

Tuesday morning, before she left, Lauren sat Georgia and me down and laid down "Lauren's Law":

"While I'm gone I want Georgia to move into our bedroom with you, and I want you two to share the love that you and I won't be able to while I'm away. I feel 100% safe with you two, so do not, for a moment, worry about what I'm thinking or how I'm feeling. Because if that's something you really want to know, I'll tell you right now. I'll be feeling happy that the Dad I love is being cared for by a woman who loves him, and I'll be thinking about how soon I can get back to you -- all of you. Okay? Got that? So don't annoy me with any stupid questions."

We'd been told!

We all went to the airport with her. You know the routine, just outside security screening: Hugs all around. Jane and Lauren were laughing and crying -- they hadn't been separated since year two of college. A long hug for Matt -- Matthew. I knew that being away from him would be almost as difficult for Lauren as our being apart. Finally, me. We'd been preparing for this moment for 48 hours, so there wasn't much to say, except, "Love you, Princess."

"Love you, Dad."

Then we had to endure the sight of her turning away and walking down the concourse.

********

Of course it was different with Lauren gone.

We thought of going out somewhere, if for no other reason than to kill time and ignore the empty space. Instead we chose to confront the matter head-on, immediately. Instead of escaping to someplace else, we decided it would be best if we sat down for a normal dinner at home -- where Lauren's absence would be most conspicuous.

It was a normal dinner, just a little bit subdued. There was some chatter about Lauren's flight, would someone meet her at the airport, when would we hear from her?

A quiet Tuesday evening at home. Work tomorrow for Matt and Jane, my first full day at the office this week.

We shut down the condo for the night and made our way to our rooms. Georgia had already moved some of her toiletries and personal items into Lauren's and my room, per Lauren's -- "instructions" doesn't quite say it -- per Lauren's command. She had already showered, so I took mine next. Dried off. Brushed teeth. When I turned off the bath light and went to the bed, Georgia was already lying there, totally naked, holding up the sheets for me to slip in.

In spite of our prior familiarity and despite Lauren's explicit instructions, I still felt kind of uncomfortable. I slipped in under the sheets next to the beautiful, sensual woman. "Georgia, you are incredibly beautiful and desirable, but I don't feel very sexy tonight."

"Neither do I," she said, as she pulled one sheet up over our bodies. She moved next to me, placed her hand on my cheek, and kissed my lips warmly. She ran her hand over my chest, then slowly down my belly. Despite my total lack of libido, I nevertheless felt my cock start to thicken. Whose wouldn't? She handled me gently, then pulled the sheet away and took the tip of my cock in her mouth and kind of played with it while her other hand went to my chest, caressing, gently playing with my nipples. So, despite what I believed was my total lack of inclination, my cock had its own mind and I was now showing a substantial erection.