Serendipity 11: Lauren Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane lay down with us, and we snuggled and cuddled and kissed, and groped a little, but then Jane got up and went to the white canvas bag she had brought and began to pull things out: her large black dildo, a smaller, tan one, and a new jar of lubricant. Then she reached in again and pulled out one more thing: the leather harness with black vinyl cock sticking out of it. It was Georgia, it turned out, who had an agenda. Since the time that Matt had introduced her to Janey's magic harness -- and allowed her to use it on him -- several times -- she had one particular desire: the desire to use it on Jane. To put it crassly, she wanted to fuck Janey's sexy little body with that hard black cock.

"Jane, when I was with your dad, he taught me a little thing that you like to do to him. I don't know if he told you, but I did it to him, too. It was a little rough at first, but in no time I had him begging me for it. But all the time I was fucking your daddy's ass, what I really wanted to do was fuck your nasty little body. How about it, Jane? Do you want me to fuck you the way I fucked your daddy? Fuck you with my big cock? Would you like that, Jane?"

I knew Jane was pretty adventurous and uninhibited, but I don't know if she ever had Lauren -- or any woman -- fuck her with a cock. I watched her closely. Janey's eyes began to go wide and seemed to get a far-away look, and her breathing quickened. I knew she was excited by the idea, but I didn't know if she'd go through with it.

But Jane upped the ante. "I'd like anything you can do to me, Georgia." She laid back on the bed, pulled her legs back so both of her holes were wide open, and said, "Take your pick."

I think Georgia, in her nasty fantasies, had never had never anticipated the possibility of being offered a choice. But she did the right thing. "BOTH!" Foregoing her new "cock" for the moment, she dived into Janey's snatch and started eating and sucking, but then pushing Jane's legs back farther and trying for force her tongue into her asshole before returning to sucking and biting her clit.

While I'm sure that Georgia's extensive sexual history had included other women, I never got the impression that she was "into women." But something about Janey -- or perhaps, it was everything about Janey -- the sexy body, the dirty, creative mind, the filthy, suggestive talk -- seemed to bring out something in Georgia that I never would have suspected was there. Maybe she never suspected it, either, but once it was discovered, she sure knew what to do with it.

I got a tremendous hard-on watching her bring Jane off in less than a minute, then probing her asshole with a finger until she had a second wrenching, convulsive orgasm. I watched, transfixed.

Jane, however, was just getting into it. "You said you've wanted to fuck me? Well, now's the time -- shove it in me!"

Georgia positioned herself above Jane, and Jane lined up the dildo, and as soon as she did, Georgia shoved. Not a gentle penetration -- she rammed it into Janey's now-sopping cunt.

Janey shrieked, a strange combination of pain and pleasure, then started thrusting back and, in the filthiest terms, coaxing Georgia for more. She pulled Georgia down and wrapped her arms around her and began chanting, "Harder! More! Harder!!" into her ear. I could barely hold back, but I knew that I was going to need everything I had for later.

Janey came twice more that way, but Georgia still had ideas. She pulled out, but only briefly, as she pushed Jane's thighs back and shoved her well-lubricated "cock" into Jane's asshole, which was soggy from all the juices from her dripping pussy.

Jane moaned, "Oh, God, that's good! You're fucking my asshole so good!"

Georgia was getting into the experience, brutally slamming her cock into Jane's ass again and again.

And that's when Jane came up with the lewdest idea so far. "Paul -- James -- fuck her ass. Fuck the bitch in her slutty asshole." And as soon as she said it, I knew that that's what I had been waiting for. I worked a few fingers' of lube into Georgia's asshole, and she tried to wiggle back against me without falling out of Jane. Then I just slathered a big glob of lube on my dick, wriggled it into position at Georgia's asshole, and then pushed in one long steady shove.

Georgia groaned. We all stopped moving for a moment to adjust, then experimented until we found a rhythm where Georgia's dildo didn't slip out of Jane, Georgia moaning, "Oh, James, that's so fucking good, fuck me James, fuck my ass," while Jane kept shouting, "That's it, fuck the bitch, fuck the filthy whore's asshole!" All this was beyond my sleaziest fantasies, and it was driving me crazy!

We went on longer than I ever could have imagined, considering how excited I -- we all -- were, but finally I couldn't resist any longer and let go a salvo into Georgia's rectum, and that sensation was enough to trigger her first climax of the night.

We collapsed, rolling to one side so we wouldn't crush Jane. We took a much-needed break for five or ten minutes. But Jane then came up with her next lewd suggestion. "Paul, fuck my ass while Georgia fucks me!"

That was enough to get me ready again. I rolled onto my back. Janey positioned her asshole over my cock and took me into that hot, slick channel, then lay back and spread her legs to await Georgia's next intrusion. I felt the dildo as it entered Jane, and it was an incredible sensation. It felt different from the many times Matt and I had DP'd Jane (and Lauren, for that matter), maybe because the dildo was hard, and not fleshy and pliable like Matt's dick.

I was still holding on, not yet ready to cum after our first bout. Jane, however, was over the hill in no time. Hollering, "Ohhh ..... fuuuuckkk ...," here whole body went rigid for about ten seconds, then collapsed back onto me. Georgia, sweaty and exhausted, fell on Jane and they began kissing passionately.

We rested again. But Jane had one more combination in mind. She whispered to me, and I immediately wanted to do it, but I wasn't sure how we could get the exhausted Georgia to go along.

But I underestimated Jane. She simply whispered something to Georgia, then stuck her tongue into her ear and twirled it. They unbuckled the dildo harness from Georgia, and Jane fastened it on quickly, skilled from repeated practice.

Georgia's powers of recuperation were amazing. The first thing she did was reach over to the once-full jar of lube and took a big scoop and slapped it on my cock, twisting it around and over the head and then around again until I was back at full hardness -- well, almost -- and impaled her ass on me. It felt so good to both of us that she twisted around and we kissed -- it was so good!

But that wasn't the entire plan, as Jane got over Georgia and completed things by powering the vinyl cock into Georgia's as yet unused pussy. Georgia took quite a pounding, until she couldn't stand anymore and went stiff with an enormous orgasm, which in turn caused me to cum in her rectum -- for the second time that evening. An extra treat: When Jane pulled out of Georgia's abused cunt, Georgia let loose with a gusher of pee that surprised and delighted us all. Jane caught as much as she could on her mouth and face and then shared it with both of us.

I won't go into more detail on what we did that night. Let's just say that we tried most of the things that one man, two women, and two cocks can do.

Finally, Georgia untangled herself from our latest heap and looked at the very exhausted Jane, in the process of falling asleep on my chest. I was just awake enough to see Georgia put a gentle kiss on Jane's cheek, kiss me a little less gently on the lips, and tell me, "Good night, James. I don't think it would be a very good idea for me to become too comfortable with you. Give my love to Jane." I took both her hands and kissed them, and then she eased off to her room. Jane and I fell asleep. Maybe we both dreamt about that first night we spent together.

I guess everyone had a pretty busy night, because we all found ourselves at the breakfast table about 9:30. Jane, Georgia, and I got up first. We started coffee, set out juice and some fruit, several cereals, and a coffee cake. After last night, I think we all felt the need for some substantial nourishment.

Matt and Lauren came out a little later. Lauren was wearing a thin satin wrap, while Matt wore a light robe that occasionally lapped open to expose a very revealing pair of European-style briefs. Both were quiet, but they had smiles plastered to their faces and they held hands as much as they could manage. When they sat, they made sure their bodies were touching.

I remarked to Georgia and Janey, "Look at them -- they're like a couple of lovebirds."

"That's because they are, James."

Jane added, "It's just that Daddy doesn't realize it yet."

********

Sunday night, and Lauren and I were back together. It seemed like she and Matt -- Matthew -- had shared a wonderful reunion. Lauren was still in kind of a blissed-out state from it. I keep wondering when Matt will get a clue.

After an easy fuck -- I came into Lauren, then slid down to gently suck and lick her into her orgasm -- I put my arm around her and she put her head on my chest. It seemed like there was something she wanted to say, but she just couldn't get started.

"What is it, Honey?"

Apparently, that was the nudge she needed. "Dad, something happened when I was in Rome." She paused. "Remember Annabella, the Italian woman who met me at the airport and was my host and liaison with the Rome office?"

"Yes, you mentioned her several times in your emails."

"Well, I liked her, a lot. But she was also a bit -- unusual. Anyhow, she took me to a place several times, and I did things -- well, I didn't do things, but I let other people do things to me, and I guess I'm not ashamed of what I did -- or let happen -- but I'm not proud, either. I need to tell someone about it -- l guess I need to tell everyone -- but I'm not sure I can do it all at once. Also, I'm not sure who I can tell first. I want to tell you, Dad. But I think I may have to tell it once to someone else before I'll be able to tell to you. 'Cause, of all the things we are to each other, I'm still your little girl."

"Did anyone hurt you physically -- or mentally?" I was concerned, and a half a step away from being angry.

"No, no one hurt me. Or at least, hurt me when I didn't want it." That got my attention! "But it's left me kind of confused. Can we stop there? Will you trust me to tell you everything, when I can?"

"Of course, Honey, whatever you feel you need." But I was concerned. "And you know you can always talk to Jane or Matthew or Georgia, just the same as you can talk to me."

I held her, and she lay in my arms. But I have to tell you -- I was concerned. Lauren has never in her life let anything 'confuse' her. I hoped she'd find a way to straighten out her confusion -- soon.

LAUREN

"I feel like shit.

"This is the first time since I was seven and broke a dining room chair that I haven't been able to tell Dad the truth about something."

Jane and Georgia sat and waited for me to go on. I think they were not sure what was up when I asked them if I could talk with both of them, in private. They were more than a little concerned when I explained that I couldn't talk to Dad about it yet.

"It's about something that happened when I was in Rome. Happened several times, actually.

"You remember that I mentioned Annabella, the woman from our Italian affiliate who first met me at the airport? Well, she was the person that I worked with most of the time. She explained the tasks, got all the documents I needed, translated things, and coordinated our work with the teams that were doing the audit. Anyhow, working together so much, and with me not knowing anyone else there, we became friends.

"Things were pretty hectic the week I arrived, but by the second week we were into the swing of things on the audit, and I had finally adjusted to the travel and the different hours. So around noon on that Friday, Annabella asked me if I'd like to go out somewhere that evening, so I said sure. She said to meet her at her apartment about nine o'clock (21:00 hours -- early, by Rome standards).

"Anyhow, I arrived at her place a few minutes early -- not very Italian of me! -- and she greeted me with an aperitif, an amaro. I've had amaros before, but this one was surprisingly strong. After we'd sipped about half our drinks, she asked if I'd like to go to a disco -- they're still very popular there -- or perhaps try something different? Well, I've never been a big fan of discos -- the thumping music, the noise, plus I really don't like to dance that much. But ... it was Rome! If there was ever a time to try 'something different,' this was it.

"So we got a cab from the taxi stand and rode to a neighborhood called Esquilino, which, I learned later, was some kind of up-and-coming 'bohemian' area. 'Bohemian' could just as well have meant 'sketchy.' Annabella walked us up to an undistinguished industrial door, pushed the call button, and said something into the speaker. I heard a 'click,' and Annabella opened the door and told me to follow her.

** A NOTE TO THE READER − At this point, Lauren tries to be sensitive and discreet -- or, at least, as discreet as possible -- in describing what she saw in that club, and the things that happened to her while she was there. However, if you are distressed by accounts of bodily abuse -- even if it's totally consensual bodily abuse -- you might want to skip, or at least, "skim," the remainder of this chapter, as well as Chapter 12, and go straight to Chapter 13, "Ben and Mai." **

"She led us through some darkened corridors, and finally to a large open room that looked like a combination bar and clubroom. We were no sooner there when a woman -- a hostess, I guess -- came up with a tray of drinks. Annabella selected two drinks and gave one to me. We lifted our glasses to toast, said "chin-chin," and drank. Then she surprised me by leaning toward me and kissing my cheek, but also catching a little bit of my lips. Also, it wasn't a quick 'peck,' but she lingered for several seconds. I was so caught off guard that I didn't even have time to pull back in surprise. But I was feeling so good that I thought, 'When in Rome!" Maybe it was the drinks, and I impulsively went to kiss her back, but when I leaned over toward her, she turned her head, and I ended up kissing her squarely on her lips. She did not seem to be the least bit surprised. But I was, when she put one hand behind my head and held my lips against her and gave my lips a swipe with her tongue. What surprised me even more was that I didn't mind.

"She looked into my eyes, then took me by my free hand and led me farther into the room. As my eyes adjusted to the lighting, it looked to me like any other club. People in different attire, from almost formal to smart Euro casual to party attire, with a bent toward hint-of-trashy, with a lot of leather and a lot of exposure. But as I saw more people, I noticed something unusual.

Scattered throughout the room were young women who were dressed in kinds of costumes. Actually, 'costumes' overstates it. Most were wearing bustiers and hose and high heels -- and nothing else. No panties, so their pussies were completely exposed, and some also had their tits completely exposed. Men passing by -- or women -- would casually grab their pussies, sometimes just in passing, other times giving them a stroke or two, other times inserting two or three or four fingers, and sometimes working their pussies for a minute or two. People would walk by and caress their tits or squeeze or pinch their nipples. Others would kiss them, trying to stick their tongues down their throat. And other times, a man would unfasten his pants and summon a woman over to suck his cock, or a woman would lift her skirt and bid the girl to lick her pussy and clit.

"Annabella had been watching me to see my reaction to this scene. She seemed pleased that I didn't acted shocked. I was, a bit, but I didn't want to let it show. But I did ask the obvious.

"'What kind of place is this?'

"She replied, 'It's a special club, a club for people who enjoy erotic stimulation. People can come as they choose, they can participate or just watch. If they participate, they alone determine how far they will go.'

"'How far do things go?'

"'Perhaps if we walk around a bit, you can see.'

"She took my hand and led me farther into the main room. We -- I -- continued to see more scenes of people making use of the 'hostesses' availability. In one corner, I saw a woman frantically eating-out the hostess's snatch while a man -- presumably her partner -- repeatedly shoved his cock into her mouth. And I saw a number of variations of this scene.

"Then a chime rang three times, and people began drifting toward the far end of the room. Annabella led me in the direction the others were going.

"The crowd seemed to part to make way for two people. As I got a better view, I could see a woman in an elegant evening dress, and she was leading a dark, slim young woman. This young woman was completely naked -- even barefoot -- except for a wide black belt or sash (I couldn't tell which) around her waist and a studded black leather collar with a ring on it, and attached to the ring was the leash that the elegant woman was using to lead the young girl to some sort of contraption at the end of the room.

"I asked Annabella who they were, and she replied, without further explanation, 'They are tonight's entertainment.'

"The 'contraption' was a sort of harness, and as the older woman and another man assisted the young woman into it, it appeared to be a kind of sling that supported her back and kept her suspended about three feet above the floor. There were also two chains hanging from the ceiling. Each chain had a padded leather cuff, and when these cuffs were fastened around the woman's ankles, the chains kept her knees elevated and spread out, and the result of this was that her pussy and asshole were wide open and, as I soon learned, completely available.

"It was pretty obvious how the rest of the evening was going to go. The elegant woman gave the young woman a gentle kiss and whispered a few words, presumably meant to reassure, then leaned back down and kissed her ferociously while grabbing one nipple and twisting it, hard. The girl groaned through the kiss. Then the older woman stepped back and left the younger one there, suspended and completely open.

"I can't tell you all the things that I saw done to that girl's body. People began by just touching or kissing, but soon progressed to pinching and slapping and squeezing. Both the girl's nipples were pierced with rings, and she also had several rings in her pussy lips, and these rings attracted a lot of attention, most of it abusive and almost certainly painful.

"Her head was not supported, and men -- and women -- took advantage of this to position their pussies over the girl's mouth, or to shove cocks into it. On the other hand, when her head was not being used in these ways, these same people would tenderly support her head, occasionally stroking her hair.

"People also took full advantage of her exposed and available pussy and asshole. A steady stream of men -- all of them wearing condoms -- used her pussy and her asshole. Then someone inserted a dildo into her ass and began to work it around, first gently, then more aggressively.

"As I watched all this and tried to take in what I was witnessing, Annabella was watching me for my reaction to this debauched scene. She asked, 'What do you think -- do you find it exciting?'