Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad," she said as she used her finger to measure his length, "in fact, I might even go as far as to say impressive."

Her appraisal brought a smile to Jeff's face. Only two girls had ever seen his cock, at least in its erect state. Penny had been one, of course, and the other had been the stripper at his brother-in-law's bachelor party. The latter had given him his first, and so far, only blow job. Both women had expressed favorable impressions of his manhood, but Penny's really hadn't counted for much as she really didn't have anything to gauge it against and he doubted the professional entertainer was going to say it was anything but striking -- at least not before she'd collected her tip for going above and beyond. Jeff was sure that Felicia, havig dated other men before marrying Mr. Warren, had seen a fair share of cocks to compare his to.

Felicia slipped two fingers of each hand under the waistband of Jeff's shorts and quickly pulled them down, pausing only long enough to lift them over the bulge of his cock. Once freed, it popped upward, standing impressively erect. Felicia only took a moment to nod her approval before gripping the base of it with her left hand and, as she lowered her head, guide the tip of it into her mouth.

"Fuck!" Jeff cried out as he felt the soft wetness of her mouth engulf his cock, the length of it sliding deep inside of her.

"No, fucking comes later," Felicia laughed as she let him slip out of her for the few seconds it took for her to make the comment, "but don't worry, we'll get there soon enough."

With that she was on him again, once more taking his full measure, her head bobbing up and down and her hand pumping his cock as she moved. There was an unexpected hunger in her that amazed Jeff, especially in a woman her age. Also, whereas the stripper at the party had been technically proficient, her actions had been almost mechanical. Felicia, on the other hand, sucked him with feral intensity.

She would suck him for a minute or so, then she'd lift herself upward to kiss him, going so far as to run her extended tongue against his. After that, it was back down to his cock where she would slide her tongue down his length to his balls before moving back up.

At once point, after she had again lifted herself high enough to kiss him, she grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around his cock, sliding the warm flesh up and down against it. She did that another few times, then lifted herself off him completely.

She turned herself around, then sat on his lap, her cloth covered ass pressing against his hard cock. She rubbed her body against it, gyrating her bottom as she tilted her head back to again find his mouth with her own. Jeff reached around her and closed a hand around each of her large breasts, squeezing them softly as his fingers played with her nipples.

"Squeeze those titties, Jeff," Felicia moaned, "squeeze them hard."

Her legs stretched outward, Felicia was practically laying on top of him, continuing to grind her ass against his cock. All the while, Jeff held her tightly against him as he massaged the supple flesh of her mounds.

Wanting more, Jeff managed to move Felicia to the left and slid under her so that he was now in the same position on the floor that she had been. Following her earlier example, he kissed the damp spot in the middle of her white panties as he slid his hands up along her body, once more closing them against her breasts.

Felicia wrapped her own hand around the back of Jeff's head and, as she had with her breasts earlier, pressed it hard between her legs. The heady scent of her arousal was nearly overwhelming. She rubbed her cloth covered pussy against his face, barely giving him a chance to breath.

"You want that pussy, don't you?" she asked.

Unable to speak, Jeff could only grunt in the affirmative.

"Well then, why don't you get those panties out of the way?" Felicia replied.

Moving to comply, Jeff again followed her example and tried to pull them off, only to find that he couldn't slide them past Felicia's ass without her lifting it just a bit -- something she seemed reluctant to do.

"No, not like that," Felicia said, a touch of mirth in her tone. "Show me how much you want my pussy -- tear them off!"

With that, Jeff grabbed the top and bottom of one side of her panties with both hands and in a burst of desire, ripped it, tearing the thin material wide until the now useless cloth simply fell from her body. From the excited look he saw on her face once he'd done so, Jeff realized it had been exactly what she'd wanted him to do.

His gaze shifted to the dark patch of hair between Felicia's legs, a cover far thicker than anything he'd ever seen in a men's magazine, where most of the models seemed to shave or at least heavily trim their mounds. The latter was what Penny did, or at least that was his assumption from the brief looks he'd gotten of her sex while fingering her. For all he knew, that might have been all the hair she ever had down there.

"Have you ever licked pussy, Jeff?" Felicia asked as she sliding a hand across her hairy mound, using her fingers to expose the pinkness within.

Truth was, not only hadn't Jeff ever done so, he really had little idea how exactly to go about it. A girl at least could just take a guy's cock in her mouth and go from there, but to do the equivalent to a woman was another matter entirely. He knew there was a clit that he was supposed to lick, but he was damned if he knew what it looked like. Still, he was determined to try, and remembering an adult film shown at Billy Walsh's stag party, he dove in and tried to follow the example of the guy in the movie.

"Oh yeah, right there," Felicia moaned loudly as, if only by dumb luck, Jeff came across her most sensitive spot almost immediately.

Felicia had known with near certainly that Jeff had never gone down on a girl before. She'd once overheard him and her son, Carl, talking about the fact that Penny wouldn't blow him, and it stood to reason that if she wasn't doing him, then he certainly wasn't doing her. If that were truly the case, she had to say Penny had certainly missed out because, as inexperienced as he was, the boy was certainly showing a good deal of potential. He was willing, eager, and most importantly, knew how to take direction as she guided him in the fine art of cunnilingus.

His hands still on her breasts, Jeff moved his tongue back and forth across Felicia's pussy, concentrating his efforts where the older woman directed him. Whatever hesitations he might have previously had about what he was doing fell by the wayside, replaced by a desire to please Felicia.

"You're doing fine, Jeff," Felicia said as she arched her head back against the cushion, "fine indeed."

She let Jeff go on for more than a quarter hour, only deciding to pull him away from her because of her rising desire to have more than his tongue inside her. Still holding both sides of his face, she pulled him up to her and kissed him fiercely, her tongue rolling across his mouth to share the sweet nectar his efforts had brought forth. She continued to kiss and lick his face even as she rolled onto the bottom cushion and pulled him down on top of her.

"Time to put that big cock where it can do the most good," Felicia said, the strength of her words making it more of an order than a statement.

An order Jeff was more than eager to comply with.

She helped him bring his cock into position as they laid on the couch in the traditional missionary position. It would be, she reasoned, the one he would be the most familiar with, and while it wasn't at the top of her list, she'd bear with it for the moment.

Holding his cock tightly, Jeff placed the head of it at the center of Felicia's pussy, rubbing the tip up and down against it a few times. If this had been Penny a few hours ago, he would at least have the reassurance that she knew as little about what to expect as he did. But it was Felicia, not his now former girlfriend, that was about to take him over the threshold and if he somehow screwed it up, she'd know immediately. It seemed a strange thing to pray for, but he mentally repeated the Astronaut's prayer that he had once read in a book about Project Mercury -- "Please Lord, please don't let me fuck up."

Pressing forward, he felt the folds of Felicia's pussy give way and wrap themselves around his cock. He was overjoyed to find no resistance to his entry, not that there should've been, which he would've realized if he hadn't been so nervous at the moment. After all, Felicia was hardly the virgin that Penny would've been.

'Oh, God, that feels nice,' Jeff though once he realized his cock was all the way inside Felicia.

Did just being inside her make him no longer a virgin, or did he actually have to climax to make it official -- Jeff really wasn't sure. Unlike a girl, he didn't have a maidenhead to lose, to mark the transition into adulthood. He certainly hoped he didn't have to make sure that the woman orgasmed to make it count, because, as much as he hoped he was able to do that, he'd heard that it wasn't as easy as it sounded.

"Jeff, are you okay?" he heard Felicia ask, snapping him out of his momentary hesitation.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jeff replied, feeling a little embarrassed.

Slowly, then in a quickening pace, Jeff began to slide his cock in and out of Felicia. If he thought just having it inside of her felt incredible, actually fucking her was pure heaven. Once he got started, Felicia wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, holding him tighter against her. In no time at all, they developed a well-oiled rhythm that brought escalating waves of delight cascading though both their bodies.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck me," Felicia said encouragingly as she drew him deep inside once more, "fuck me good. You don't know how bad I needed this."

They went at it like rabbits for longer than Jeff imagined was possible -- or at least, it felt that way to him. All he was sure of was that he didn't want the wondrous feeling to end any time soon.

Felicia shared similar sentiments, but also the need for a little variety. If she was going to teach this boy how to fuck, she was going to do it right. She pushed him off of her and back to the end of the couch, taking a few moments before she spread out on her stomach to wraps her lips around his cock and suck him some more. Then, once spread along the length of the couch, she invited him to climb on top and enter her from behind. He had little difficulty doing so, his path already defined. It did take a little bit of time for Jeff to settle into the unfamiliar position, but once he did, they had little trouble developing that same rhythm.

Even as they continued to fuck, Jeff took a bit of initiative and lifted Felicia up onto her knees, allowing him to once more take hold of her breasts. He just couldn't keep his hands off them -- not that Felicia minded in the least. Boys had been fascinated by her boobs since she'd hit early puberty.

Felicia let Jeff have his way for a while longer, then decided it was time she got on top. She climbed out from under him and, after once again sucking his cock for a bit, mounted his hardness in a manner that left them face to face. This time, with her in control, there was no delay in reestablishing their earlier pace as Felicia rode him with renewed enthusiasm.

Sharing the excitement of her frenzy, Jeff firmly placed his hands against the cheeks of her ass, helping to keep her steady and additionally add his own efforts to the mix. Felicia used her own hands to take hold of Jeff's head and again pulled it between her breasts, rubbing the soft flesh against his face until his mouth again found her nipples and once more kissed and sucked them deeply. Not missing a beat as she rose and fell on his cock, Felicia would occasionally lift his head and trade the hardness of her tips for the softness of her lips and tongue. Then she would bring it back to her mounds.

She arched her body backward as a particularly strong wave washed over her. The fires that had been steadily building in both of them had reached a simmering peak. She knew she was close to climax and assumed that Jeff had to be as well. Her husband would certainly have lost it before this point and how the much younger, more excitable lover had held out this long was a mystery to her, but hardly one she was interested in exploring the cause of. It was enough to just relax and enjoy it.

Jeff had also come to much the same conclusion, surprised that he hadn't climaxed already. He'd certainly done so easily enough from just Penny's hand, not to mention his own. His racing heart and shallow breaths told him he couldn't last much longer, and his ego told him that if the finish line was just ahead, he needed to be in the lead when they got there.

Taking control back from Felicia, they wound up back in nearly the same missionary position they had started with. Felicia understood and raised no objection when he lifted her off of him. He climbed onto her as she lifted her legs and, placing her hands on the underside, held placed them on the outer side of his arms, allowing him to penetrate her even deeper than he did before. Savoring the closeness of his body against hers, she drew every bit of passion out of him that she could. With equal fervor, Jeff pressed forward, determined to give all that he could -- and then just a bit more.

Back and forth they rocked, words replaced by animalistic grunts as their fucking was reduced to primeval basics. They didn't climax together, but the span between was so brief as to be meaningless. Felicia came first, her body rocking with an intense fury that she hadn't felt in years. Jeff followed no more than a dozen breaths later, filling her with the warmth of his orgasm. It was a moment as memorable for her as it was with him.

She drew him to her for one final kiss, one both brief and forever. Then they collapsed exhausted in each other's arms.

-=-=-=-

When Jeff left for basic training a few days later, along with his parents and Carl, Felicia was there at the train station to see him off. They had mutually agreed that what happened that night was not something that would ever be repeated, but would remain nevertheless a precious memory that they would forever share.

A memory that remained fresh in Jeff's mind as Felicia hugged him tightly, her breasts warm against his chest as she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek goodbye. The smile that both produced on Jeff's face was still there, long after the train had pulled out.

END