Serendipity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"Well I guess that's up to you and Tiffany. You guys are on the lease and Mickey did start the 'no bra or underwear' moving day idea. It would serve her right if it backfired just a little. I mean what guy could resist looking at these beauties." I leaned forward and took each one in turn between my lips while hooking my fingers into her dripping pussy. "Maybe even an 'accidental' grope and squeeze every once in a while? Just throw on a REALLY thin top on for a while and then come out topless later" I said with a wink.

"Oh I like how you think!"

"What was it Sam said? Leave it to a guy to figure out how to get into a woman's clothes? I would add, and how to get her out of them!"

We heard someone coming toward the door so Nicole scrambled off to her bedroom barely remembering her clothes while I licked her juices from my fingers and pulled my shorts up just in time for Mickey to come through the door. "Hey Mick, how was work?"

"Not bad, I wish I had taken the day off like Nicole did so I could have accomplished more around here. Looks like you got the TV and stuff together."

"Yeah, took a few hours, but I got it done while Nicole was up talking with Brenda and Sam so it wasn't too bad."

"Brenda and Sam?" What's up with that?"

"She got a bit of a promotion. I was thinking of ordering in pizza for everybody as soon as Tiffany gets home. And speak of the devil and she walks through the door!" As Tiffany came in the door.

"I may be a devil, but I'm the good kind of devil," as she heads to her room. With Mickey's back to her she flips her skirt up to flash me her jeweled plug before disappearing through the door. "And what's this about pizza?" she called back through the open door.

"Nicole got a bit of a promotion so I thought I'd buy pizza." I yelled back to her.

Nicole popped out of her room and I thought I'd have a heart attack. She come strolling through in a thin, oversized, but not long man's muscle t-shirt, what some people call a 'wife beater'. When I say oversized I mean oversized. The neckline was way below her tits and the arm holes came down to her waist. The only thing keeping her nipples from popping out were because there were standing out in the shoulder strap material. Couple that with being short enough to flash butt or pussy if she were to bend over far enough was enough to get a dirty look from Mickey. "You didn't tell them did you?"

"No I just said I was buying pizza to celebrate."

"OK, give me a sec. I have to talk with Tiffany and then I'll spill the beans." As she went to Tiffany's room she did the same thing. As soon as she was behind Mickey she pulled the straps apart to flash her tits and nipples. It was all I could do to keep swallowing my Pepsi and not spit it back out.

"I was hoping we were going to finish the conversation we started when I was at work?"

"We will, but give Nicole some slack, she's had a really good day."

"OK, I'm going to hold you to it buster!"

Almost as if they were waiting for us to finish, Nicole and Tiffany popped back out to the living room. Of course Tiffany's outfit was the exact opposite of Nicole's, a snug pair of shorts and tank top but not quite a thin as Nicole's. Then again it might have just seemed that way because Nicole was black.

"OK Nicole, spill it, how come Danny's buying pizza?" Mickey asked.

"Mickey, you go change out of your work clothes and shower while Danny will order pizza. About the time you're done the pizza should be here and I'll tell my story."

"This better be good!"

"Oh it is, now you go clean up and change. Danny go order the pizza. Sausage and pepperoni good for everyone? OK, now get moving!"

Mickey didn't look happy. I don't think a solo shower was quite what she had planned.

Tiffany piped up, "And don't do the marathon shower thing, I want to eat before midnight!" To which Mickey gave her a strawberry as she went through the door.

I got up and ordered two large pizzas and came back and sat down, "OK what gives it doesn't take me that long to order pizza?"

"No but it does take Mickey that long for even a quick shower" Nicole said, "and I talked with Tiff and she agrees to your proposal if Mickey wants you to stay here."

"Oh?" I said looking at Tiffany.

"Yeah, I mean I was planning on running around in a thong with just us girls around and it's not like you don't know what we look like right?" That brought Nicole's head around. "What, you think you're the only one to sample the talented Danny when Mickey wasn't around?" Nicole's mouth came open but nothing came out. "Besides I agree with Danny, she started the 'no bra or underwear' move to get him riled up for her. I think a topless apartment if he stays is the least she can do. Hell girl, you're sharing a bathroom with him. Who knows what kind of trouble you're going to get into?"

After seeing the conspiratorial grin on their faces the door bell went off about the time I heard Mickey's shower shut off 'saved by the bell' had never sounded so right.

Mickey came out in a tank top and shorts about half way between Nicole's and Tiffany's, but made up for it in being wet and transparent I all the right places. She looked like she was getting ready for a cat fight right here in the apartment, but relaxed when Nicole and Tiffany took the chairs leaving the couch for me and Mickey. All the other furniture was still buried in various packing material.

"OK Nicky, I've had my shower and the pizza is here, so spill."

"Well you remember when I said something was up at work. Well I was right. I went up to talk with Brenda up at the other store today. She in turn called in Sam the regional manager. After we talked for an hour or so we finally got things figured out and I have to go in at eight tomorrow instead of later in the afternoon."

"So what's the big deal about that?" Mickey said with a big huff, I think she just wanted to get me back to the bedroom.

"Well that's how it works when they give you the new keys to the store and frog march the old scamming heifer out the door! They made me the new store manager!" As Nicole jumped up raising her hands and doing the happy dance and squealing.

My cock was doing the happy dance in my shorts watching Nicole. With all the jumping and twisting ALL the nice parts were being exposed right in front of me. Of course Tiffany and Mickey were right along with her so I was treated to quite a sight of nipples and pussies dancing in front of me. Mickey lost all sense of anger at Nicole and wanted to know all the details. Nicole proceeded to tell almost the same story she told me minus the nipple show and the victory blow job when she got home so the girls were real happy for her. Of course her leaning over and letting me look down her top while she told the story completely made up for it!

After a little bit Mickey got up, grabbed my hand and began dragging me off to the bedroom. "OK guys, Danny and I have a few things to discuss."

"Sure you do" As Tiffany did the fake blow job / tongue in cheek move.

Just as Mickey was pulling me through the door Nicole and Tiffany looked at each other then reached down and flashed me their tits as I went through the door.

"I want to finish the conversation we started last night. About US." She said pulling her top of f and jiggling her tits at me.

"OK"

"I thought a lot about what you said about 'female games' and to a certain extent you are right about a lot of women. I don't think I'm one of them but I do have a question."

"OK Shoot."

"Well when you talked about trying to change you, does that include us growing into things?"

"No, and I don't mean trying to get me to try new things either. What I mean is when I don't want to do something, dress a certain way, cut my hair a certain way, or don't like something we've tried that's it. Constant hints or whining for me to do something DOES count."

"OK, I can buy that, now what about me showing off a little. I don't mind it sometimes, but other times I'm not comfortable with it."

"I can understand that. Here's what I mean. That shirt you had on last night, go put it on." Mickey stripped off her shorts right in front of me making sure to swing and jiggle her tits in front of me and then slipped on the shirt with just the two middle buttons done up like last night. "OK, now what is that shirt designed to do?" I asked as she kicked her knee out to give me a bit of a pussy flash.

"Make me look good!"

"No, that's the fabric and color. What is the shirt DESIGNED to do. Go look at it in the mirror."

"I don't get it." as she turned back and forth looking at herself in the mirror.

"It's designed to hide your nipples!"

"No it isn't!" she exclaimed turning back to me giving her tits and other jiggle without realizing it.

"Look at it. Are those pockets big enough to be useful?"

"Well no." as she looked down at herself.

"Are they in the in the right place to even hold anything?"

"Uh no..."

"So the only reason to buy that shirt over any other one is to hide your nipples."

"Well when you put it that way..."

"The only way a shirt like that is useful is if you cut out the inside of you pockets so I could slide my fingers in them to play with your nipples without taking your shirt off."

"Danny!"

"Like I said 'female games'"

"OK, OK, you've made your point, what else?"

"Well like I said you have the jeans thing down pretty well. Just don't wind up wearing them like Cindy."

"What's wrong with Cindy's jeans?" she said with a grin kicking her knee out again.

"Not the jeans, the way she wears them. She buys them a size or so too small and then uses them instead of a girdle to keep it all in instead of the way you do to show of your figure."

She thought a bit. "OK I see what you mean, I just never looked at it like that."

"Of course not, women think they are fooling the rest of the world when the only one they are fooling is themselves. And then there are your bras. Or should I say your anti-sway nipple covers"

"That's a new one." dropping the come hither look when she wasn't actually thinking about it.

"No it's not. That's what most women wear. They don't buy bras to show off, they buy bras to hide behind lace and padding."

"We do not!"

"Mickey, go to you lingerie drawer and show me one bra... that you wear outside the apartment... that lets your nipples show even the least bit."

"OK!" and stomped over to her drawers. She began rummaging through the drawer a bit until I stopped her.

"Do you have any that let your nipples show at all?"

"no..."

"OK, here's what I'm looking for. Can you wear bras that let your nipples show ever so slightly ALL THE TIME, even if it's just the faintest little bump even at work?"

"I think so."

"Away from work can you wear bras that let a noticeable nipple bump show and a low enough neck line that if you bounce around too much your areola might peak out a little?"

She gulped a little, "I'm not sure." Cupping her hands over her shirt covered tits.

'At home, or on road trip away from home could you go braless, or even topless if I asked you to?"

"I think so."

"Are you secure enough that if I do glance at another woman's figure you're not going to spaz out thinking I'm going to run off with whoever? We've both dated before and we're apt to run into former lovers right?"

"With my nipples out I don't think you're going anywhere!" as she slid her hands under and lifted them.... still shirt covered but she was still worried.

"Not the conversation you were expecting was it?"

"Not quite, but not totally unexpected after our conversation yesterday."

"Well you didn't say NO outright, so there is a possibility for US." That got a grin and hard nipples from Mickey. "I'll consider putting the key on my ring for a while so you can work on things... as long as it's OK with Nicole and Tiffany."

"That shouldn't be a problem." As she leaned over to give me a nice kiss and pull my hand up to her tit to encourage a squeeze. "I'll be right back."

Man I wish I could be a fly on the wall for this conversation. I don't think Mickey had any idea what she started.

"YOU WHAT!" I heard from Mickey in the living room and then what sounded like a three way cat fight. On second thought maybe I didn't want to be in there. After about fifteen minutes things died down and a very gloomy looking Mickey came back to the bedroom. "I think we've come to an agreement, but you've got to agree as well."

"OK, sounds reasonable." I knew what the agreement was already, but I didn't want to let on.

Nicole and Tiffany were sitting on the couch a little apprehensive. "OK girls, I realize Mickey kind of sprung this on you. It came as a bit of a surprise to me to. I'll kick in for groceries and some on the rent, but I guess my big compensation will be help with fixit projects and work on the cars. Does that help?"

"That's not the problem." Tiffany piped up. "We were planning on a very loose dress code round here when it's just us."

"OK"

"No I mean a VERY loose dress code. As in thongs or g-string most of the time. Once in a while even less... with NO complaints!" she said pointing a finger at me and then at Mickey.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to agree to tolerate three lovely ladies running around in their panties most of the time, and occasionally catch them coming out of the shower with just a towel on their heads. That about cover it?"

"And one more thing," Nicole added, "No jokes or comments about my tits!"

"Why would I make any more jokes about your tits than I would anybody else's?"

I knew this was the opening Nicole was looking for, let's see if she takes it. She hesitated for a moment, and then reached down, grabbed the hem of her top, and pulled it over her head and threw it at me now totally naked. Glaring at me to say something.

"Hmmm, a little small, but nice nipples to make up for it." I said leaning over a bit making Mickey gasp behind me. "Would probably be good for nibbling and sucking on, and they would look even better with some ribbons or gold bands on them." Nicole looked totally shocked.

Mickey's beside herself when Tiffany starts in. "Well what about these then?" And pulls her top off. Glad she had her shorts on. I don't think Mickey could have handled the jeweled plug just yet.

"About average size, maybe a little smaller than Mickey with nice prominent nipples. Bet they have a nice bounce when you walk braless?"

"What do you mean smaller than Mickey's?" taking her queue.

I looked at Mickey and said, "Mickey, care to offer up the evidence?"

Mickey looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights wondering what she'd gotten herself into. Finally giving up and pulling her top off. I made a great production of looking back and forth between Tiffany and Mickey's tits, looking close enough for both of them to feel my breath on their nipples and watching each of their areola pucker up when I did. "Sorry Tiffany, Mickey's appear to be slightly larger.... but hers do have a little more sag than yours so it's a toss up."

"See I told you!" Tiffany hollered out standing up and dancing and jiggling.

"Ladies, ladies, tits are like kids. No two are alike but you love them all the same. Now if you'll excuse us, I believe Mickey and I have some more details to work out."

I pulled Mickey up to her feet, reached an arm around her back and up to cup her tit and play with her nipple. That got a jump and a grin out of Mickey.

"Yeah we see what kind of 'details' you need to get worked out!"

"Goodnight ladies" as we walked back to Mickey's room.

Mickey was so happy the girls agreed to let me stay we somehow forgot to finish the US conversation... and who was I to argue with her enthusiasm! I was just forced to lay back and watch her tits bounce as she rode me as hard and fast as she could. About the time I thought I was getting close she scrunched her eyes, froze, and shuddered on top of me. I reached up to grab her tits and she fell forward on me, then rolling over beside me. Within about four breaths she was asleep.......

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers
12