Serendipity Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned as she placed her ring and Maya's narrow band on my finger, a slight gasp as they both clicked into the others before kissing it like the others.

I held my hand up to look, Nicole's wider band next to four slightly narrower bands followed up by a thin one. I looked up to my grinning girls, "So are you going in like that?"

"In your dreams Master..." Nicole said as she pulled up her dress just barely above her nipple shields, tugging it back down to literally catch the seam on them. The girls following suit as I watched.

We made our way inside, the girls getting some looks from the guys and scowls from the ladies. The hostess seemed relieved when Nicole asked for a more private booth for our party of five and a half.

We were escorted to one of those half and half booths around the corner by the waitress station. Francis, Brittany, and Sam slid into the booth half, lifting their dresses to sit on the towel seat cushion. The hostess was a bit shocked by that, but totally speechless when Nicole and Maria did the same beside me on the chairs giving anyone behind them a flash of beautiful bare asses. Maya wound up in a high chair between Maria and 'grandma' Francis. A name she was grudgingly getting used to.

The young man bringing us our water and taking our drink orders took his time setting them in front of the girls and making sure he had the order correct before he was able to tear himself away.

The girls were chatting away when there was the slightest nod from Brittany to Maria...

Maria pulled her dress down well below her tits and slipped one of her nipple shields off. She picked Maya up and brought her to nurse, "I swear girl, I don't know who wants my nipples more, you or your father," she said in a bit of an exaggerated voice.

The tray of drinks kind of clattered to the stand beside Nicole. I looked to the noise and it took me a second to realize who it was...MICKEY.

She started setting out the drinks, her eyes darting back and forth between me and all the barely dressed ladies with me. Part of the reason it took me a bit was that Mickey had went from a few extra pounds, to borderline FAT.

"Ummm, Hi Danny..."

"Hi... I didn't recognize you there for a minute." A combination of her adding a few pounds and her uniform not hiding it at all along with her going from a shift manager at the other restaurant to a waitress here.

Mickey was looking around at the girls, especially Maria like she wanted to ask.

"Oh, let me introduce you. This is Maria, the rugrat stealing my desert is Maya," Mickey's eyes went wide. "Then Francis, Brittany, Sam our pilot, and you know Nicole." There was the barest of a guarded nod to Nicole."

"Your pilot?"

"Hmmm? Oh yeah, we just flew in this morning for a few days." I was hamming it up and getting a bit of a smile from Brittany... they knew Mickey was working here and had planned this so I decided to run with it. "Ladies, this is Mickey."

Brittany winked at me, "MICKEY! The one that..."

"Brittany, be thankful..." I interrupted. "If Mickey hadn't been such a conniving bitch AND a prude, I wouldn't have you ladies in my life." I said as calmly as if I was talking about the weather.

There was an audible gasp from Mickey.

"BUT MASTER!..." Brittany kept going. Mickey's eyebrows nearly left her forehead at that one.

"Brittany, you know as well as I do that some women just can't help being a lying cunt," again nice and calm with a little smirk, while looking Mickey straight in the eye.

Brittany made a noise and tried not to grin as the rest of my girls and several of the ladies behind the divider at the waitress stand gasped at that.

Mickey trundled off and Francis looked like she was trying to decide on killing me or storming out for calling Mickey a cunt in public. And we still had an audience on the other side of the frosted glass of the waitress station...

"I'm sorry for being so vulgar Francis, but when a woman tries to trap you by intentionally trying to get pregnant... well what can I say?" I also said a bit loudly for our audience.

Her eyes bugged out and her jaw drop as she turned slightly to Nicole. Nicole nodded slowly, then Francis turned back to me to say something, but a wink from me and she smiled just a little and nodded back.

The young man who brought us our water suddenly became our waiter, but stopped short when he saw Maria nursing Maya. She looked down where he was staring at her nipple standing out from the gold shield, brought her hand up to almost cover, "I'm sorry, we're not used to wearing clothes..." again loud enough for our unseen audience to hear, and the not so quiet gasps in response told us they did hear her.

His mouth moved but no sound was coming out. He took our order with many glances at Maria's chest and the nipple doing it's best to escape between her fingers, and I thought he was going to have a heart attack when she dropped her hand and put Maya back in the high chair, those delicious beauties swinging free.

He went to put our order in, but I saw him out of the corner of my eye watching Maria hand me her nipple shield to put back on, and I'm pretty sure I heard him groan when I leaned forward and Maria arched back to let me nibble a little before she pulled her dress up.

The rest of the meal was uneventful unless you would call the girls sliding wet water glasses across their dresses every once in a while teasing the waiter with hard wet nipples eventful.

The girls all gave him a nice kiss on the cheek as we left, and Brittany whispered something to him that made him groan.

We got back in the RV and I turned to our little trouble maker, "Brittany..." I said with arms crossed.

"Yes Master..." little miss innocent responded.

"What did you say to that poor young man?"

She grinned and snickered, "I just told him that if his girlfriend knew what he was thinking of doing to all of us she's be as wet as I am."

I should have been mad, I really should have, but al I could do was laugh. The girls were still laughing as they peeled off their dresses and sat back putting themselves on display.

I drove back to the apartment listening to Nicole relaying the history of Mickey including our eviction party. They slipped their dresses on like they did coming out of the plane to make their way into the apartment, dropping them just inside the door.

"When is Jake expecting us?" I asked Nicole.

"I told Belinda we'd be in this morning and I'd call around lunch time to see what's open."

"Sounds good."

"Ummm, Master..."

I turned to a nervous Francis. "Yes?"

"Um, do I, that is..."

I smiled and cupped the side of her huge tit as I drew her to me and kissed her lightly. "Nicole, tell Belinda it will be just the two of us."

Belinda said come over any time, so Nicole slipped her tube dress on and we were off.

"Master Danny!" Belinda said with a grin and a kiss on the cheek. "Mistress Nicole," she said softly, but unlike me she got a nice kiss on the lips and not a quick peck either, I thought I saw a bit of tongue in there...

"Master Jake will see you now," a nod that was almost a bow and then turned to lead us in.

"Master, Master Danny is here." and bowed to him and left.

"Hey Danny, have a seat," and waived to the only chair in front of the desk.

I paused a second and brought a second chair over next to it for Nicole.

"So you think you've found something on KORNE?"

I gave him a rough outline of what I knew without saying how I got it, and the verification. "Show me."

We rolled out the maps on the conference table. "This is the map of the project I just threw a wrench into," showing a copy of what we had given Mr. Adams. "They let the property in the area go a bit while they worked on these four properties keeping them in the dark of what was going on."

"I had a little meeting with one of the property owners and KORNE is going to find them not so eager to cut the sale price of their property."

Jake laughed, "I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that meeting!" patting my shoulder.

"So you think you've stumbled on something else?"

"I had some research done, and this is what I found." I rolled out the other three drawings. "These two are future use multi family, but this one," pointing to the one with a few more filled in properties, "Is future zoned for commercial, and the city is in the midst of getting easements for an interchange to the highway."

"What's the plan for the interchange?"

"My investigator thinks around here." pointing to the middle of the area.

"But nothing is set in stone yet?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"You know... it would be a real shame if someone built a mall here," pointing to the open properties, "and the city and state had to do eminent domain to put an interchange here." sliding a finger off the highway and into the property colored for KORNE.

I looked at him smiling, "You know that really would be a shame wouldn't it..."

"Let me hang on to these. I'll check with legal and see what our options are and let you know," holding his hand out.

I gave it a shake and we headed out, Nicole following quietly behind me.

We walked to her car in silence, Nicole slipping in the drivers' seat. She started the car, then shut it back off. "Would you ever do that to me..." she said softly.

"Do what?"

"Ignore me, like Jake did."

I opened my mouth to say something, then closed it thinking. I replayed the meeting and realized what she was talking about. "Actually I would say that was my fault."

Nicole turned to me with a puzzled look.

"Why were you there?"

"To show Jake what we'd found out..."

I shook my head, "That's why WE were there. Why were you there? Think back to Belinda taking us into the office."

Nicole was running it through her head.

"She called you Mistress... it was a meeting of Masters. If I had realized it, it was up to me to bring you into the meeting, not Jakes... sorry..."

Nicole thought a minute, then opened her mouth in a silent 'Oh' "I guess I hadn't thought of it that way."

"Guess we still have a few things to learn about this..."

Nicole smiled, leaned forward enough to get her tube dress out from under her butt and rolled it up around her waist. "We sure do Master," as she placed my fingers in her pussy and proceeded to drive home with a grin... and a few orgasmic groans!

Now this is more like home! I thought as we came into the apartment. All the girls were... well I was going to say naked, but they weren't, just no dresses. More like on display for me. All in collars and nipple shields. Francis, Brittany, and Maria in shelf or long line bras holding them up and out, and all of them grinning at my looking at them.

Nicole stripped off her tube dress, and Brittany and Sam were coming toward me like they were going to strip me down.

I held up my hand to stop them, "Who picked the restaurant for lunch?"

The girls froze and it was suddenly deathly quiet.

"I did Master," hearing Nicole come up beside me.

"And did it go as well as planned?"

"Yes and no..."

I pulled her to me, trying to stay serious, "You know, if you had told me I might have been able to plan ahead and come up with a few better lines..." and gave her a light kiss.

I took her half way through the kiss to realize what I had said and then wrapped her arms around us squealing into the kiss. Then we were surrounded by my women.

After another little 'ceremony' with the nipple shields being removed we sat around and Francis, Maria, and I were updated on what had happened with Mickey since I had left town, the girls content to let me sit fully clothed while they were on display for me.

Shortly after I left town Mickey started seeing another manager at the restaurant, then suddenly he dropped her and she found it 'necessary' to transfer to another location. Not long after that she left that chain to become a simple waitress we met today. Wonder how long she'll be there?

Seems Nicole felt the nine months Mickey kept us apart with her shenanigans was the unofficial sentence for the tape copies being delivered.

We were chatting about the next few days when Tiffany and Cathy came in. There were plenty of hugs and introductions of Francis and Maria... and the ever popular Maya. I even got a nice hug and quick kiss from Cathy, even a bit of a grind when I squeezed her ass before they disappeared to their bedroom.

The girls reappeared in their little lacy panties, chatting some more while Maria did her thing in the kitchen. Since it was a cackle fest, I was relegated to baby sitting.

We flipped the TV on and kicked back a bit... or at least I tried. Maya was being a bit squirmy, so she was crawling this way and that. Crawling up on me and sliding down my chest and between my legs to the floor before holding her arms up for a return trip.

After a few of these trips this rug rat was starting to get heavy so I left her down between my legs a bit, moving from side to side gripping my fingers. She let go of my fingers and grinned as she stood there a few seconds then plopped on her diaper with a giggle before putting her arms up for more.

I leaned forward to let her grip my fingers and pulled her up. I wiggled her side to side a bit then stopped. She 'waived' her arms a bit without actually letting go, let go putting her arms up, and grinned again before plopping to her diaper again with a healthy giggle.

Looking back I should have seen it would be genetic, a giggler like her mother.

So after a few of these drops on her diaper, she was standing there a bit before dropping, starting to get her legs under her. She let go of my fingers, standing there grinning at me when there was a blood curdling screech of Spanish from Maria, and Cathy and Brittany following up with "WHAT?!"

Maya turned a bit hearing her mother as the girls came scurrying over. "What?" I asked as I helped the rug rat up and turned her to her mother.

Maya giggled and let go of my fingers. Maria squealed and started to reach for Maya and then pulled back watching her stand there a bit and then drop to her diaper giggling some more. That was followed by a VERY fast string of Spanish as she snatched her daughter to her chest.

As she lifted her up looking up at her daughter with some more Spanish and snickering from Brittany and Cathy until I interrupted the Spanish fest.

"Care to let us in on things?"

Maria sat her daughter down on her feet, letting her hold her fingers like she had been doing mine. "She's standing..." she managed to get out in English.

"Yeah..."

Brittany slid up beside me, "For the first time Master..." she said softly accompanied by an equally soft kiss.

"Oh," then grinned, "well at least she knows who's in charge around here."

That got me a few groans... okay a lot of groans.

"Here," Maria said putting Maya back on my lap, "play with your Daddy while I finish supper." I gasped and the girls giggled...

We played a bit more, Maya giggling up a storm when she would stand there a few seconds before dropping to her diaper. I'm not sure if it was the standing or the noise her diaper made that entertained her more.

Supper was just as interesting, seven and a half women on display while I was still fully dressed.

Cathy was eating a bit fast, and after swallowing the last bite and watching Brittany down her last, "So what did you bring this time?" she said with quite a grin.

"Was I bringing something this time?"

Cathy turned to Tiffany quickly, "You said..." but Tiffany not being able to keep a straight face gave it away. "OH YOU!" and tweaked her nipple making Tiffany squeak and jump.

She turned back to Brittany, "Soooo..."

Brittany looked down at her panties, "Well you're over dressed for new jewelry."

Cathy dropped her panties and kicked them to their door almost kicking me in the process.

"Oh now that looks nice." I said looking at the decent sized little crystals hanging from short chains in her loops.

"Oh that's right, you didn't see them before I put them in. Go ahead and take a closer look while I get the new set out." Brittany said with a wink.

I led Cathy to the coffee table and dropped to look directly at her pussy. I placed a hand inside her thigh, "Put your foot up so I can get a good look."

She lifted her foot and spread her thighs putting her pussy and jewelry on display just inches from my face.

"Mmmmm, I can see why you have her wearing panties Tiffany, with something this delicious you wouldn't get anything done if she didn't."

I ran the back of my fingers up the sides of her shaved pussy, letting the tiny hairs on my knuckles lightly stroke her. Cathy was about to say something, probably in response to Tiffany making her wear panties but I continued before she could.

"I could just see you wanting to lay her back and spread her with the chains that have been tugging and pulling on her pussy all day. Getting her to a low boil before you ever get your tongue into that dripping pussy." I made an exaggerated breath right in front of her. "Oh yes, having to decide between sliding your tongue up between her lips and dip into her slightly, or slide up a little further and suck and nibble on her aching clit."

Cathy hissed with her eyes closed bringing a hand up just under her tit.

"Then of course you could always SLOWLY slide your tongue up through her and nibble on her clit while you slide two fingers up to her g-spot and see if you can make her scream before she passes out."

"AAAHHHH!" Cathy exclaimed as she cupped her mound with one hand and squeezed a tit with the other as she dropped to the edge of the couch in a nice little mini orgasm.

Cathy opened her eyes and stared at me shaking a finger coated in pussy juice, "You're bad mister..."

I grabbed that hand and licked a bit of her juice from it, "and you're still pretty sweet."

Cathy made the most interesting sound as Tiffany leaned around and nipped lightly at Cathy's neck, "Yes she is..."

Brittany came back with a small case in hand, "You know for as much as she bawled the last time I think you better do this," handing the case to Tiffany.

Cathy blushed and the rest of the girls snickered.

Tiffany pulled Cathy to her feet, giving her a quick kiss before kneeling in front of her. And Tiffany being Tiffany she spread Cathy's pussy by the jewelry and took a quick lick before bringing her hands to one side to take them loose.

Cathy gasped and grabbed the top of Tiffany's head but managed to remain standing as she removed one chain and then the other.

Cathy was practically doubled over watching Tiffany put the new jewelry in, tits dangling nicely. Tiffany grabbed the new short chains, a small clip on one end and a much larger oversized clip on the other. She fastened the little clips to Cathy's permanent rings and then held them forward against her hand.

"That's it?" Cathy said a bit disappointed.

"Tiffany..." Brittany said.

"You know she's going to bawl again if I get the rest of it out."

"That's why you're doing it."

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Tiffany reached down into the box and brought something out, using her hand to shield it from Cathy's view as she attached it. Cathy looked like she was going to snap in half the way she was bent over.

Tiffany kept it hidden in her hand, "You sure about this?" she turned and asked Brittany.

"It's your call," she responded.

"Okay..." she turned back to Cathy, "Should I leave it in place?" and pulled her hand away.

What was revealed was a beautiful rainbow colored ring in the two oversized hooks.

"REALLY!" Cathy was trembling, "You mean... you... you want to..."

Tiffany nodded and leaned forward enough to kiss Cathy's bare mound. There was a shriek loud enough to wake the entire county as Cathy dropped in front of the kneeling Tiffany and wrapped her arms around her and tried to suffocate her and probably get her tongue down her throat and out her pussy from the way she was holding her... all the while crying her eyes out.