Serendipity For Two

Story Info
A favor turns into so much more.
10.1k words
4.67
36k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,453 Followers

A big thank you to blackrandi1958 for the invitation to her "When A Man Loves a Woman" writing event and for her editing talent.

Allie Loman and her best friend, Traci Simpson, were lounging by the pool in the Loman backyard on a sunny June morning sipping ice tea when their conversation got around to Traci's love life... or rather, the lack thereof.

Traci, 39, had been divorced for nine years. She had dated sparingly in that time. Allie, three years older than her friend, had spent those years encouraging Traci, pointing out that she was a pretty woman who was smart and fun to be around. She could practically have her choice of most of the single men around in her age range, she often told her friend.

"You know, you just have to be a little less picky, Trace. I've seen the way some of these guys look at you," Allie said as they sipped their tea.

"I'm not looking for a series of one-nighters, Allie. You know that," Traci answered. "I want to find a good man... and someday try this marriage thing again.

"You know, a good man... just like your Roger. He wouldn't happen to have a brother hiding someplace, would he?"

Allie and Roger had been married for 19 years, and been neighbors of Traci for the last 13. Traci and her then-husband, Lou, moved into the neighborhood a year after the Lomans. The four turned into tight friends, until Traci caught her husband cheating and divorced him. Traci, a schoolteacher, wound up with the house in the divorce.

As the women continued to drink their tea, Allie's 21-year-old son, Roger Junior, called RJ for short, was just starting to mow Traci's backyard. It was a job he had done for Traci since the divorce. He saw his mother and Traci and gave a quick wave.

Allie looked at her son, then gave a sideways glance at Traci.

"You know, Roger doesn't have any brothers running around, but he does have a good man for a son," Allie said brightly while looking Traci directly in the eyes.

Allie and Traci had been friends long enough that Traci immediately picked up on Allie's look. She colored red.

"Oh, please, Al! Do you have something stronger than tea in your glass?" Traci asked in a lighthearted manner.

"You said you wanted a good man..."

"Hahaha," Traci laughed heartily. "Like any 21-year-old would ever look at an old lady like me... and like I would ever date your son. Hell, I've known him since he was a little kid. He's the closest thing I have to a child."

The women grinned at each other. Traci glanced over at RJ, and noted the youth's lean, athletic body and the same good looks as his father. She didn't realize the she was blushing, although Allie noticed. "Hmmm," Allie thought.

Allie looked over at her friend. She noted that although Traci was probably about 15 pounds over her ideal weight, the woman was still more than an attractive package. She had shoulder-length, curly blonde hair, cobalt blue eyes and large breasts, the latter which sometimes seemed to dominate her 5-4, 130-pound frame. Through the years, Allie had seen plenty of men, including both her husband and her son, admiring Traci's body.

That night after dinner, Roger and Allie were cuddled together on their sofa watching a movie while RJ was out with friends. Allie was fidgety, which to Roger meant a serious discussion was about to ensue. He reached over to the remote and hit pause.

"Spill, woman. What's grinding through the gears in that brain of yours?" Roger asked.

"Can't hide anything from you, can I?" she said with a sheepish grin.

"It's not like we haven't been together for a hundred years," Roger responded.

"You still look pretty buff for a centenarian," Allie said.

"So..."

"What would you think if Traci were to date a younger guy?" Allie asked.

"What would I think? Why would she, or you, worry about what I would think?" Roger asked. "Oh, wait. How much younger are we talking?"

Allie colored and hesitated. Roger raised an eyebrow.

"Pr-pretty young," Allie whispered.

"Wait. Are you trying to fix her up, or is this Traci's idea?" Roger said.

"Does it really matter? Would you think less of her?"

"I mean... maybe. Wouldn't it be awkward for everybody if the guy was considerably younger?" Roger questioned.

"Well, maybe... but what if it was a really good guy?"

"You keep answering questions with questions, Al. I'm starting to get the feeling you've got an 'I Love Lucy' hare-brained scheme coming up," Roger said.

Allie sat up and turned sideways to face Roger directly. His stomach roiled a bit. He had been in this position before, and rarely had things ended well.

"What if... RJ were to go out with an older woman? Would that upset you?" Allie asked.

Roger was normally a perceptive man, but sometimes his wife was even too obtuse for him. He looked askance.

"How much older? Is he going to be dating a 25-year-old? A 35-year-old? And how does this tie in with..."

Roger stopped in mid-sentence and looked like the "victim" in an Alka-Seltzer commercial.

"Allie, you know I love Traci almost like a sister, but... you can't be serious? You want to pair up your best friend with our son... our 21-year-old son?"

Allie looked briefly in Roger's eyes, then looked up and down. She briefly clutched at her stomach before taking a deep breath.

"Hear me out, Rog. Please. Hear me out. It's not as crazy as you think it is," Allie said.

"God, I know I'm going to regret this. Let me get some alcohol first," Roger said.

Roger brought back a whole bottle of Angel's Envy rye and a glass. Allie gave Roger her whole plan to have their son take Traci out for a few dates before going back to college in August. Roger listened quietly for a few minutes as Allie explained, before beginning the discussion.

"Are you listening to yourself, Al? You want to have our son date your best friend?" Roger spluttered. "I mean, don't you think it would be weird... at the least, for you to go out on a date with one of RJ's friends? What the hell would you talk about? Wouldn't you feel like a creeper?"

"Well, yeah, kinda," Allie replied. "But I'm just talking about dinner, a movie, dancing. He's a great kid, Rog, and she's been complaining about not being able to find a quality guy.

"We're not talking about a lifetime commitment here, Roger, just a few dates. Traci wouldn't have to worry about some guy trying to get into her pants, or sizing her up to be his next wife. It would be almost like she was going out with you for an evening. Friends, without pressure.

"RJ's a great kid. We've brought him up right. He's intelligent, and can hold his own in a conversation. And I think he would be a gentleman.

"Do you realize she hasn't been on a date in almost a year? I didn't until we were talking the other day."

"Okay, that's one-half of the equation," Roger said. "How are you going to talk our son into taking out someone who's been like an aunt to him? It's... it's weird, babe."

Allie gave Roger her best cheesy grin. Roger winced.

"Why do I have to do this? This is your... your... your cockamamie plan!" he rasped.

"Cockamamie? Really?" Allie said. "Please. Please. Please."

"All right. But you owe me big-time. And for the record, I still say this is weird," Roger said.

"Whoa! You want me to take Mrs. Simpson out on a date? Really? How weird is that?" RJ asked his father with a look of shock on his face later that day.

"I know it's weird, RJ, but it's not me who wants you to take Mrs. Simpson out. It's your mom," Roger said, holding up his hands in a sign of surrender.

RJ raised an eyebrow and looked his father directly in the eyes. Roger blushed. It was one of the few times RJ ever saw that look in his father's eyes.

"It's a woman thing, RJ. I don't completely understand it myself," Roger explained. "Your mother thinks that Mrs. Simpson needs to date a good man... and you are that man. She... we both know that you are a good man, and right now Mrs. Simpson needs that, your mother believes. I know it seems... weird, but take my word for it, trying to figure out the mind of a woman is way too much for a mortal man like me. Just take her out, like you would any other woman... be attentive, be charming. I don't have to tell you to behave yourself."

"So Mom is setting me up with her best friend..." RJ whispered, shaking his head.

"Yup," Roger whispered in return.

The two men looked at each other like they both were trying to decipher a code. RJ finally broke the silence.

"So what do you and Mom like to do when you go out? I've never dated a woman almost as old as Mom before, you know."

"I'm thinking that's the exact wrong way to go about this, RJ," Roger replied. "What would you normally do on a first date?"

"Maybe some laser tag and beers after. Maybe a movie and Italian," RJ said.

RJ and Roger decided a movie and Italian would be best. Roger said he would tell Allie to tell Traci, so she would know how to dress.

"You want me to go out on a date with RJ? Wow, Allie, you realize that's just... weird, right?" Traci said when Allie told her of her plan.

"I'm not pathetic, you know. I can find dates on my own."

"Yeah, I know, but yet you haven't been out in forever. And you keep telling me you're not finding any good men. So I've got one for you. You know, someone like my Roger," Allie said, giving her friend a wide smile.

"RJ's going to go for this? Going out with... a cougar? God, you're turning me into a cougar. I'm so embarrassed," Traci rasped.

"It's not like that. Just go out and have a good time. RJ's already agreed."

RJ showed up at Traci's door the next Saturday evening at 7. Traci answered the door in a yellow sundress that she and Allie had shopped for earlier in the day. The dress was a little tighter than Traci would have normally bought, and the hemline finished about three inches above Traci's knees. Traci was a little uncomfortable with the dress, but Allie insisted she buy it. The look on RJ's face told Traci that Allie was right. Traci blushed what RJ thought was a very fetching shade of pink.

"All right. The only rule for tonight: we don't talk about my parents... at all. This is just you and me, two friends. That work for you?" RJ asked.

The pair had a fun evening out. Several times during their time together, RJ found himself admiring Traci's legs, and a couple of times he noted her large boobs jiggling when she laughed at something he said. Traci noted RJ's surreptitious looks and felt both elated and embarrassed at the young man's attentions.

She also noted to herself that her date was far more of a physical specimen than she had ever realized before. She knew she had never really taken RJ seriously as a man, thinking of him almost exclusively as the little boy who lived next door. That thought led her to again feeling like a cougar stalking its prey, and at one point RJ caught her blushing.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Simpson?" RJ asked, concern showing on his face.

Traci smiled and looked at the floor. Then she looked up brightly.

"Remember... two friends. It's Traci and RJ, from now on. Right?"

"Yes, ma... Traci. Absolutely," RJ asserted.

RJ pulled his car into Traci's driveway, went around to her door, opened it and escorted her to her door. At the door, Traci leaned in and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. It was RJ's turn to blush.

"This was a fun night, RJ. I know it started out a little strange, but..."

"Yeah. We need to do this again," RJ said with a big smile. "What are you doing next Saturday night?"

"You don't have to do that, RJ," Traci said.

"Not about have to, Traci. All about want to."

"Okay then. You're on."

Allie tried to talk to RJ about his date with Traci, but RJ politely declined elaborating after saying the date was "fine."

"A real gentleman never kisses and tells, Mom. Dad taught me that," RJ said with a big smile before walking to his bedroom.

"I hate it when he quotes you like that," Allie said to her smirking husband. "I guess I'll just have to call Traci."

Roger watched as Allie hit Traci's number. After some quick pleasantries, Roger heard her ask how her date went.

"Fine. Fine? Did you two rehearse this? Spill, girl.

"No, wait. You can't hold out on me. You can't..."

She looked up at Roger.

"She hung up on me. She's not going to tell me, at least not yet."

The next Saturday night, RJ took Traci out to play laser tag before they hit a barbecue joint. They then hit a sports bar that featured a trivia contest, which the pair won. Caught up in the moment of the competition, Traci continually touched RJ on his arms and shoulders throughout the evening, and at one point RJ locked Traci into a hard one-armed hug. She kissed him hard on the lips when they were announced as the winners of the contest, which both shocked and delighted RJ, who quickly returned the affection.

Traci was energized by the win in the trivia contest and wasn't ready for the evening to end. She invited RJ in for cake and coffee, and RJ quickly accepted. The pair talked for about another hour before hugging hard as RJ parted.

RJ and Traci went out on dates several more times before RJ had to go back to college for his senior year. By this point the pair had become quite close.

"You know I'm really going to miss you," RJ said while he and Traci were eating Chinese on their last date.

"No, you're not. You're going to be dating a different co-ed each weekend, and won't even remember this old woman in a couple of weeks," Traci asserted. "Tighter bodies... uh... sex..."

Traci blushed deeply, looking down at the table as she pushed around her food with her chopsticks. RJ watched her with an amused look on his face. He had a lot on his mind, but wasn't sure he had the words he needed.

"I... uh..." he said.

It was a very quiet table for the rest of the meal. At one point, while Traci was drinking her tea, RJ reached across and took her other hand in his, just holding it across the table. Traci closed her hand around his, smiling back at him.

"I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed being with you," RJ whispered, his throat suddenly being very dry. "I hope you feel the same way."

"Oh, yeah. I know this was weird at the start, but I'm so glad your mom set this in motion. She said you were a great guy, and she was right," Traci said. "You have restored my faith in the male of the species."

"You do realize she is kind of biased? After all, she raised me," RJ chuckled. "But yeah, I am so glad this happened. You are a hell of a woman, Mrs. Simpson."

"Great. Now you've spoiled the mood with that Mrs. Simpson crap. Now I feel old enough to be your mom."

She gave him a cheesy smile after using what had become their running joke.

"How about we skip the movie and go back to my house. We can binge-watch something instead... or do something."

Traci blushed subtly. RJ picked up on it. The pair had become much closer emotionally through the weeks. It wasn't uncommon for the pair to peck each other on the lips, hold hands, put their hands on each other. On this night, however, the pair went much further, starting soon after they reached Traci's home and settled in on her sofa, ostensibly to watch something on BritBox.

The first kiss was tentative, but the next grew in intensity. Traci put her hands behind RJ's shoulders and his were behind her lower back.

"Mmm... hhmmm," she moaned into his mouth.

Several minutes later, Traci was down to her matching lacy blue bra and panty set.

"Mmm... very nice," RJ mumbled.

Traci pulled back.

"These are new, for you."

"I wasn't talking about the lingerie, babe," RJ said, causing Traci to blush even more.

"I'm sure you've seen better. I'm..."

"Don't go there, babe," RJ interrupted. "Comparisons are never good for anybody."

RJ scanned Traci's body up and down. Traci noted that the young man seemed to be pleased at what he was seeing. She stood up and took his hand, walking him to her bedroom. The lingerie set soon wound up on the floor, and RJ's clothing joined the lingerie soon after.

The pair started their discovery attached at the lips before RJ slid down slightly and started sucking Traci's distended nipples, one at a time. When he felt the woman's breath catch, he started rubbing her pussy, eventually placing two fingers inside and rubbing her clitoris with his thumb. Moans quickly became gurgles, then unintelligible words before finally, screams of approval. Encouraged, RJ nipped at her left nipple, then continued his fingering while he continued sucking her breasts. Three more orgasms followed.

RJ slowed but didn't stop his fingering while Traci came down from her last climax. When her breathing seemed to return to normal, the young man licked his way down to her gushing pussy. He ran his flattened tongue over her opening, then back down with the underside of his tongue, causing yet another quaking eruption and her legs to wrap tightly around his face. RJ growled in excitement and licked harder while Traci tried to twist his head off with her spasming.

Traci was completely unaware that she was denying RJ fresh air, and he eventually had to wrest his head free to catch a breath. He quickly resumed his oral ministrations and Traci quickly resumed her spasms.

RJ rested his head on Traci's left thigh as the pair gasped for air together. He waited until Traci locked eyes with him before climbing back up her body, rubbing his diamond-hard erection on her pussy lips before slowly working his way inside. He noted to himself that Traci seemed a lot tighter than some of his younger conquests.

The pair started in missionary, lips locked together, tongues dueling in Traci's mouth. Ten minutes later, RJ shifted them to cowgirl, and Traci spent a few minutes gently rocking back and forth before starting to bounce up and down, her large breasts swinging in time with her movements until RJ took them into his hands and started massaging.

Traci had one more orgasm a few minutes later, before RJ emptied his load inside the woman and continued to pump until he started to soften.

RJ and Traci shared light kisses as they lay together cuddling. RJ thought that the experience was one of the best of his short lifetime. Traci felt like she was tingling from head to toe and was enjoying her afterglow with the young man... until practicality reared its ugly head.

"Oh, my God, RJ! We shouldn't have done that! God, I'll never be able to explain this to your mom!" Traci blubbered, tears starting in the corners of her eyes.

"No, Traci, everything is good," RJ said quietly. "We're two consenting adults. My mom had absolutely nothing to do with this, and she doesn't need to know anything. You don't tell her when you have sex with other guys, do you? The rules shouldn't change just because I'm her son..."

"But she trusted me, RJ! She trusted me as her best friend not to do something like this!"

"Something like this? We're both adults. Something like this sometimes happens between adults. I'm very happy something like this happened. You are an incredibly sexy woman. How can any red-blooded man not be happy something like this happened?" RJ explained.

Traci looked into RJ's eyes and could see his sincerity. She blushed once again.

"You mean that, don't you?" she gushed. "It was kinda great, wasn't it?"

"You know I don't lie, and you know I wouldn't lie to you. In fact, I was hoping we could do this again in a little bit."

Traci giggled her approval. Ten minutes later the pair was making love for a second time.

"God, I forgot what's it was like to be 21, or have a 21-year-old lover," Traci enthused.

"Just let me know if I get too carried away. I certainly don't want to hurt you," RJ rasped, then smacked her right ass cheek as he continued to make love to her doggy.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,453 Followers