Seren's Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that was amazing." He gasped breathlessly.

I looked at him proudly as he caught his breath. I did this to him. Me. I gave this to him. And I was happy to do so.

"Our secret?" I said, laying with my hand on his chest.

"Our secret, Serena." He agreed.

"Good." I said. "Can you take your finger out of my ass so I can go get in the shower?"

"Sorry," he laughed and slowly slid his middle digit out of me. Though I felt amazingly satisfied by what I'd done to him and what he did to me, I did feel a longing to have him inside me again.

I got up and walked out of Michelle's room, leaving him to collect his mind on the bed. I went into the bathroom and looked down at my now-limp cock in the borrowed panties, a mess of my cum splattered the fine lace. I took off the bra and panties and got into the shower to wash clean. I meant to wash my roommate's underwear and slip it back into her drawer, but Serena just wouldn't allow it. After cleaning it, I hid it deep in my closet, and it became the first pieces of Serena's collection that would eventually grow.

A couple weeks later, the semester ended and we moved out. When we were packing up our respective rooms, Michelle came out into the living room.

"Did someone steal some of my underwear?" She asked accusingly.

I and the rest of the roommates just shrugged and shook our heads. When Michelle went back into her room, Josh and I exchanged a quick smile and went back to packing our stuff.

-----

Over that past few months of publishing stories, Serena has garnered herself a small but dedicated group of fans. A few would write comments or DMs to me after I published a story to thank me, or tell me how horny I made them, which was nice.

One or two of these interactions grew beyond that, and I wrote back and exchanged a few messages with these men. Inevitably, they would send me a photo and I'd open it up to see a stiff cock staring back at me. At first, I deleted these. I'm not exactly sure why, but it just didn't feel right to me. Except for that one experience in college, I was a straight guy, with a girlfriend who, while we effectively had not been intimate since just after she started med school, I enjoyed having sex with. It wasn't until I began chatting with a user named AI3 that I actually felt attracted to one of my male admirers.

He first messaged me after I'd posted a story in which Serena is contacted by a secret admirer. In the story, after much ribald back-and-forth, Serena agrees to meet the admirer at a hotel room where she is steamily seduced, and ultimately given the best sex of her life.

'I can only imagine you have endless secret admirers,' AI3 said in his first message.

He wasn't like the other ones, who pretty much just sent things like 'that story was so hot,' or 'I bet your sexy. Can I fuck you?' along with an unimaginative picture of their dick. AI3 made me feel actually understood, appreciated. He made me feel seen. Our conversations began as just emails, always sensual and circling flirtatiously around the sexual, but also more personal and deep. Eventually, we escalated to sending photos when I told him I want to see what he looks like and he replied with a neck-down photo of himself in a suit.

That first photo was 100% PG -- no skin, no face, not even a bulge in his pants -- but it got me so fucking hot. I immediately decided that, for the first time, I would let someone see Serena. He did that to me, made me want to share more of her. I took extra special care preparing myself. I shaved my mostly hairless body smooth (not like my girlfriend would really notice), and slipped into a gorgeous and expensive thong teddy I'd recently purchased for this occasion. Like him, the photo was from the neck down, but unlike him I included plenty of skin.

That night we spent hours messaging each other our fantasies, desires, and photos of ourselves in various states of undress. The final image he sent me that night was of his gorgeous, thick, 8" cut cock laying up against his stomach just after several ropes of his cum landed across his stomach and chest. I touched and fingered myself as I looked at his creamy load, and the thought that I was the one to do that to him made me cum harder than I ever had.

We talked every few weeks, always for hours on end, and always ending in both of our intense orgasms. He sent me videos of him stroking his cock in the shower, wishing his hand were my 'perfect' ass. I responsed with videos of myself riding the 8" dildo I'd gotten so that I could pretend it were his 'stunning' manhood.

The one thing we never did, though, was show faces. It wasn't something we'd talked about, or a boundary we'd set in writing. It was just a line neither of us ever crossed, and so the other just followed suit. I knew he must be handsome though. How could someone have such a masculine, chiseled body like that, and be so down-to-earth and sexually considerate and be ugly?

----

My adventures as Serena, and my relationship with AI3, made it so that I eventually looked forward to those times when my girlfriend was gone for hours or overnight. Which was why, when girls' weekend came along, I was actually exited that none of my old friends were available, and why I absolutely would not be reaching out to Zach to hang out with him and his friends.

After she left the house, I jumped into the shower and washed my entire body, conditioned my hair, and shaved myself. Afterwards I lotioned my skin, and got into a black bra and panty set and a black knee-length cocktail dress. I logged into the erotica site and found a couple of DMs, nothing out of the ordinary. I messaged AI3, 'all by my lonesome for the weekend:)', and decided to kill time by re-reading and editing a story draft I'd finished a few weeks prior.

I wasn't sure exactly how much time had gone by when I finished editing, but it must have been hours, because the sun had set and I hadn't even noticed. I checked my messages again, nothing. I messaged him again, '?....'

When, an hour later, there was still nothing from him, my heart sank. I knew him and his patterns well enough to know that if he didn't respond within an hour or so, then he wouldn't be responding at all that night. I didn't know about his personal life beyond what was between us, but I had wondered. Like me, he'd go dark for one or two-week long stints, not messaging or replying to messages at all. Then, just when I began to think that our "thing" had run its course, I'd log on to find 'hey beautiful' in my inbox.

At any rate, I knew that I wouldn't be hearing from him that night, and possibly at all that weekend. I took a deep breath and tried not to let it get me down. I could still enjoy my weekend as Serena. I'd done it for a long time before meeting AI3. While this realization gave me some consolation, deep down I knew that things were so much better when he was involved.

-------

I woke up on Saturday morning, went for a run, and wound up at a coffee shop that I like. It was a popular place and the line was out the door, but I had nothing else to do with my time so I got in line and pulled out my phone to check my messages. Still nothing from AI3. I remembered clearly telling myself the night before that it was fine, not the end of the world, but really I was getting disappointed. I had all this time on my hands to do whatever it was I wanted, and I all wanted was to be Serena and talk to this person and he was nowhere to be found. The last thing I wanted to do was message him again and come off as desperate, but I didn't care. I was desperate. I opened my message string with AI3 and typed.

'Where r u?' I wrote. 'I'm so lonely, and all I can think about is wraping my lips around that long, thick cock of yours.' I hit send.

"Sam?" The male voice came from behind me. Directly behind me.

My stomach dropped. I froze. I quickly pressed my phone to my chest to hide the screen. The last thing I wanted to do was turn around and look whoever this was in the eye, knowing that they might have just seen what I'd wrote.

"Sam, it's me..." A firm hand landed on my shoulder and I slowly turned... "It's me, Zach."

"Oh," I laughed. "Hey, Zach. Sorry, I was lost in my head." Great. Of all the people who could have potentially seen me messaging to another guy that I want their dick in my mouth, it had to be my girlfriend's new best friend's boyfriend.

"You out for a run?"

Obviously, I thought. Why else would I be standing around sweating like a pig in a running gear?

"So," he kept the conversation going. He was clearly one of those people for whom the only thing scarier than death was having to stand in the silence of his own head. "You think the girls are having a good time?"

"Oh, for sure." I smiled. "Usually, when I don't hear from them all weekend it's a good sign."

"Nice." He laughed.

Had he seen my phone screen? His voice when he first said my name sounded like it came from directly back over my shoulder, but maybe that was just paranoia. If he did see, he didn't let on. Of course, this may have been due to his shock and confusion.

Ultimately, I decided to let myself believe for the moment that he had not seen anything, and I'd continue to believe this until I got an alarmed call from my girlfriend to learn that Zach had told Sarah who told my girlfriend what he'd seen. So, I made the smallest of small talk for the next ten minutes in line, and got the hell out of there after immediately getting my coffee.

No call ever came from my girlfriend. No text either. So, I breathed a sigh of relief. It had been a close call, a warning to be more careful to not let Serena out of the privacy of being at home alone. I showered and tried to spend the rest of the morning away from being Serena, give her a rest.

This didn't last long. After a couple hours grading essays, I absent-mindedly ended up cruising the internet. I started out reading a few reviews for recently release films, but in a hop, skip, and a jump, wound up shopping for garter belts and thigh-highs. From there, it was only a short stroll of the fingers across the keyboard to get to Serena's account on the erotica site where, lo and behold, my heart skipped a beat.

One message from AI3. 'Sorry,' he said. 'Unfortunately, I was tied up last night. Hoping you're still free. Thanks for that last message by the way, it had quite the effect on me...' And attached to the message was a photo of him laying on his back in bed. The tops of his hairy legs, his perfectly hairy chiseled abs, and between the two was his freshly shaved cock standing like the Statue of Liberty.

'Of course I'm free,' I wrote back quickly. God, why was I such a sucker for this man? Apparently, the feeling was mutual because my messages dinged immediately.

'Great! Hotel Barnaby. Manhattan. 4pm. There will be something for you at the front desk.' He sent.

'Wait...what?' I wrote back. And I honestly didn't understand. We'd never talked about meeting, and here he was sending me a location and a time?

'Haha.' I wrote back when I re-read his message and realized that the Hotel Barnaby was a reference to Serena's secret admirer story. It was a real hotel in Manhattan. I'd never been there, but I needed a setting for that part of my story and so I Googled 'Manhattan hotels' and picked the nicest one that came up.

I waited for his response, unsure what it would even be. Something funny. Something teasing and bittersweet like, 'if only we could really meet.' But there was nothing. I waited ten minutes before sending another message.

'??????' I wrote. But no reply ever came.

I spent the next hour pacing around the apartment. My heart raced, my stomach tied itself into a knot, and my skin tingled with nerves At different points I thought I might throw up, pass out, or both. I cursed him. How could he do this? He'd been so sensitive, so communicative until now. All of a sudden, he wants to actually meet?

We'd never talked about it. Maybe we imagined it, fantasized together about if we were to one day meet, but we never discussed it in any seriousness. Although Serena longed for his attention and relished the thought of being his to enjoy, in reality I didn't know if I could go through with that, or if I even wanted to. 'This is too far,' I wanted to write back, but didn't. I couldn't bring myself to. So, I wrote nothing back. Instead, I went into Serena's trunk and casually went through what was in there. I held a few things up to my body in the mirror, and admired myself in them. Nothing seemed right or good enough for a rendezvous at the Hotel Barnaby, I found myself jumping from thought to thought.

No. You don't really know this person. What if he's some psycho?

One the other hand, I've had serious, deep, intimate conversations with this person. I know it's naive to think this way, but I felt so strongly like I know him and I trust him.

What if he was setting me up for something? To rape me. Or worse?

On the other hand, I had to admit to myself that Serena had been yearning to lose her virginity. To this man, preferably.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 2pm, and the train ride to the city took just under two hours.

----

I brought a book on the train in a hopeless attempt to distract my mind from running in circles. I re-read the same paragraph four times before I finally gave up and stashed the novel back in my bag.

I had obviously resigned myself to the fact that I was going through with whatever this was. I was deciding to trust this person and see where it took me. I'd moved beyond fears about the risks, and into anxieties about what it would be like.

I'd never been fucked, which is not to say we would definitely be having sex, but if whatever AI3 had in mind remotely resembled Serena's secret admirer story, then it was a safe assumption that's what he wanted.

While the fictional Serena was an exceptionally experienced and capable lover, the real life version was not. In fact, excluding the photo and video exchanges I'd had online, the grand total of encounters I'd had with a man was one. That single crazy encounter with Josh in college, was the only time I'd been physical with anyone as Serena. His was the only penis that was not my own that I'd touched, or even seen in the flesh.

This line of thinking sparked a sudden flash of realization in my mind. For months I'd been wondering who the real AI3 is, we're he's from, what his real name is. And just then the possibility occurred to me...what if it was Josh?

It seemed unlikely. Josh had been average, not very built or athletic, and his cock, although very nice, was not nearly what my online friend's appeared to be. Though, the last time I saw Josh was when we moved out of that apartment not long after our encounter. People change, they grow, they workout, they develop. Josh could have had a 'glow-up.'

It would have to have been one hell of a glow-up. And while people often fill out and get fit or develop, would a man's cock really grow what must have been two inches between the ages of 19 and 25?

I bounced this possibility back and forth in my mind for a while and couldn't be certain either way. One thing was certain, though, and that was that the idea that I'd be seeing, touching, kissing, making love to Josh that night made my cock and my boy pussy ache in desire.

As the train rolled towards Grand Central, I sat with my eyes closed, picturing in vivid clarity the feel of Josh's swelling piece in my hand as I stroked him to life that day, the scent of his musk in my nose as I caressed his balls with my tongue, and the taste of his cum as it pumped down my throat. When I imagined going further with him, the feel of his mouth on mine, his hands roaming my body, and his thick, strong cock sending me into orgasm as he fucked me, I nearly came in my pants right there on the train.

--------

The Hotel Barnaby was a decent walk from Grand Central, but it was a gorgeous day and my train had arrived a few minutes early, so I opted to walk. The air helped clear my mind and steady my heartbeat, but I was again thrown into a near panic when I actually entered the lobby and approached the desk. Was it too late to turn back?

"May I help you?" The desk attendant said in a well-practiced smile.

"Uh..." I almost blacked out. I took a deep breath...Serena wasn't this nervous person. She was cool, confident. I made a willed effort to be Serena. "Do you have something for Sam...err, Serena?"

The desk attendant responded by producing a small envelope, which he handed to me with another tight smile.

I examined the envelope. 'Serena - 604' was written on the outside, and when I peered inside I found a keycard. I took a deep breath and reminded myself... be Serena... and headed for the elevator.

Riding the elevator, it occurred to me how very similar this all was to Serena's secret admirer story. The one that AI3 first commented on. The room in that story had been 603, but maybe 603 had been booked. If this adventure was going to continue to follow the story, then that meant the room would be empty when I got there.

This set me at ease as the elevator stopped with a ding and I got off on floor six. I approached the door to 604 and paused. Listened. All I could hear was the television coming from room 603 across the hall. I slipped the keycard into the reader and went into the room.

As I suspected, no one was in the room when I came it. It was clean, unused save for one thing: laid out on the bed was a black lingerie set including nylons and garter belt, a pair of heels, and a stunningly sexy violet dress -- knee length, slim at the waist, with thin straps the went over the shoulders. It was the story to a T.

When the phone rang, snapping me from my amazement, I already knew who it was and what they'd say.

"Sorry to disturb you," the desk attendant said, "but we have a bottle of champagne for you. May we send it up?"

"Please do." I smiled into the phone.

The bellhop came quickly with the champagne and an ice bucket, along with a note. Which I was not expecting.

'This is where we write our own story.' it said. Then, 'Order dinner, whatever you want. Meet at 17 Green Street. 8pm. When they ask, tell them I WOULD HAVE STAYED IN MARSEILLE BUT THE WATER WAS TOO BLUE.'

As suggested, this instruction had not been part of Serena's secret admirer story. In the story, Serena gets dressed in the outfit provided and sips champagne as she waits for her mystery man to show up. When he finally does, with a knock on the door, she is so overtaken by the excitement of it all that she throws herself into the arms of the thankfully handsome man and lets him ravish her.

While this deviation threw me off a bit, arousing those nerves I'd been fighting down, I steadied myself with a glass of the champagne. After calling downstairs to order dinner, I proceeded into the shower and made myself perfect for my date.

Among the things I brought was a straightening iron, which I used to straighten out my typically wavy long hair. The result was effectively to lengthen my hair, which made me look and feel even more feminine. I then used the full make up kit I brought to rouge and accent my face, shadow my eyes, and accentuate my lips with a deep purple lipstick that matched the dress left for me on the bed.

I came out into the room, so excited to put on the sexy gifts my admirer had left for me. As I slid into the bra, panties, thigh-high nylons, and garter belt I became highly aroused for several reasons. For starters, my skin was freshly shaven and lotioned, soft and smooth as could be, and the feeling of the lace and nylon sliding over my tender skin was incredibly sensual. But also, as I stood admiring how well the perfectly fitting lingerie complimented my shape and features, I grew hard knowing that he had picked this out specifically for me. He had gone looking for the perfect thing, his hands had touched what I now wore on my skin. The way this wound me up, you'd think he himself was touching me.