Seriously Sexy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked loudly and waited. Anticipation brewing and tingly nerves had started to creep in my stomach.

The door opened and a blinding light hit my face and made me squint.

Kyle stood tall and with the light behind him, he appeared dark and mysterious.

"Hi! You must be Gemma," he said in a welcoming voice. "Please come in." He moved to the side and I stepped into his bright and airy studio.

I finally had the man himself in front of me. His online photo did not do him justice and I said the first thing that came into my head.

"Fuck me, you look just like Seriously Sexy Josh!"

His full lips kicked up in a smile and his green eyes twinkled. "Are you talking about Josh, my brother? He is serious, but I believe I'm far sexier."

Christ, he was flirting with me already. This was better than I had hoped. I sucked in my breath. I was ready to attack him, but I needed to go slow or else frighten him off. He didn't know I have been perving over his photo for the last two weeks and masturbating. If I made a move too quickly, he would think I was a total nutcase.

I looked him up and down saucily and replied, "That you are."

He grinned in a lazy, sexy way, winked at me and then turned professional, with the flick of a switch.

"Thanks for booking me to do your photos and returning the signed agreement by email. I've got some ideas on the poses for the shoot, but maybe you can tell me what you are after?" He asked politely, picking up his camera and motioning me to sit down by the desk.

Dammit, I was having fun and he had dialed it down completely. I had to find a way to bring the flirty Kyle back.

He had set up a small office area near the front door and on the desk was a huge Mac computer screen. I sat down and he took his place behind the desk.

"You said you wanted the images for your company's website? I thought I could have you sitting on an office chair or standing and we can try lots of poses, some where you are smiling directly into the camera and maybe others a little more candid so they don't look so contrived."

I nodded my head in agreement. To be perfectly honest, I didn't give two shits about the photoshoot. I just wanted to gaze into his amazing green eyes and watch his beautiful mouth move.

My eyes darted from his face to his body while he talked. He was lean with broad shoulders. When we were both standing, he towered over me and I felt tiny in comparison.

He was wearing faded blue jeans and a white shirt, rolled up to the elbows. His hair looked messier than in the photos and he had dark brown stubble on his chin and cheeks which was oh so delicious. I wanted his bristles scratching against my inner thighs, while he kissed his way up to my clit.

I felt myself become more and more aroused by my thoughts and his presence. The sexuality just oozed off the man and I was in deep trouble.

I needed to figure out how I was going to get those lips on my body. I sat there lost in my own sexual daydream and he suddenly cleared his throat and looked at me questioningly.

My face flushed. "Pardon? Sorry I didn't hear what you just said."

He gave me a knowing smile. "I asked if you're ready to start the session now?"

"Oh God, yes! Where do you want me?" I silently groaned at my cheesy line.

He looked amused and got up from his chair to move to a huge white backdrop that was suspended from the ceiling and created a blank canvas for him to take photos.

"Just stand over here for a minute please, while I check the light."

I went over to the middle of the backdrop and stood like a statue as he moved around taking some test shots, checking the exposure.

At one point, he walked over to one of the large bay windows and pulled across a long white gauzy curtain to help filter out some of the sunlight as the room was too bright.

While he was doing all this, I was checking out his body, his lithe movements, his muscly thighs. I liked his frown of concentration and I especially liked his strong biceps, which flexed as he carried his heavy camera.

I could feel the warmth between my legs spreading and I was creating a wet patch on my panties.

Kyle finished his checks and came back over with a big smile on his face.

"Ok, sorry to keep you waiting, let's start, shall we?"

I nodded and smiled enticingly at him. For the next thirty minutes, I posed for Kyle. I tilted my head, crossed my arms, looked straight to the camera, looked away. I was basically a mannequin being moved here and there by his vocal instructions.

During one particular series of captures, I had gone into a daze, thinking about having hot, hard sex with him again. I found myself staring at his lips, wanting to kiss them and started licking my own lips, which were shiny with a reddish-pink lip gloss.

I could feel a flush forming on my cheeks and I was so aroused my nipples puckered up and were pushing against my bra, wanting to be released.

Kyle suddenly paused and moved his camera away from his face to look at me intensely, his eyebrows knitted in a frown.

I looked at him quizzically. "Did I do something wrong, Kyle?" I asked.

He shook his head slowly. "No, no. It's just your expression. You look....." But he didn't finish his sentence.

He lifted the camera back up to his face, obscuring his eyes, but I had already seen the spark of interest in his gaze. It reminded me of the guys in bars who checked me out and were psyching themselves up to approach me.

Kyle wasn't completely immune to me after all. This knowledge bolstered my confidence and power. It was time for heavy seduction, which I knew I was excellent at.

"Hey, Kyle. Can we mix up the shoot a bit and try something a bit more casual? I might use some images for personal reasons, rather than work, if that's ok?" I asked.

He looked up from his camera, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Sure, whatever you want, Gemma. It's your session and we still have about an hour left."

I walked over to his desk and started to move the chair that I had been sitting on. It was a black office style swivel chair with arm rests.

"Is it ok if I put this near the backdrop and sit down on it?" I asked.

"Of course." He came over and took the chair from me and helped set it up in front of the backdrop.

I had noticed a very large mirror propped up against one of the far walls in his studio and walked over to it.

I stared at my face. My cheeks were pink, my brown eyes looked almost black with desire and my lips had deepened in colour to cherry rose. I looked unbelievable aroused.

I reached up for the bobby pins in my hair and pulled them out one by one and let the silky waves cascade down on my shoulders. In the reflection of the mirror, I could see Kyle perched on his desk, mouth slightly open as he watched me. There was an intensity in his gaze that was hot.

Excellent. That was the reaction I was hoping for.

I leaned forward, giving him a good view of my shapely ass and tipped my head down and used my hands to rough up my hair and give it volume, then threw my head back. I continued surveying myself in the mirror and tucked a few strands of hair behind my ears.

Kyle still hadn't moved from his position and was still staring at me, slightly bemused. I pretended not to notice him and started to un-button a few pearls from my blouse. I got close to my generous cleavage and stopped. I only wanted to show a peek of my black lace bra underneath. There was no need to go all out and be too slutty.

I swiveled back around to face Kyle and raised a delicate eyebrow at him. He took a nervous swallow and grabbed his camera and stood back up. At that moment, I looked down at his crotch and saw a bulge that looked suspiciously like an erection.

A slow self-satisfied smile spread across my face and looked into Kyle's beautiful green eyes and said nothing. He gaze bore into mine as I sashayed over to the chair in front of the backdrop and sat down quite demurely.

I wanted to cross my legs, but my skirt was too tight. As the camera clicked and Kyle watched me from behind the lens, I reached down to undo a few more black buttons from my skirt. I continued until I reached my thighs and stopped.

When I managed to cross one slim leg over the other, it caused my skirt to fan open and show the top of my sheer charcoal-coloured hold up stockings. They were edged with stretch lace and I didn't need to wear a suspender belt which were insanely uncomfortable.

Silence. Kyle had stopped pressing the shutter. He took his camera away from his face and with a low voice asked, "What are you doing, Gemma?"

I stared at him boldly and raised one of my eyebrows at him coquettishly, "Trying to seduce you. Is it working?"

He stared at me thoughtfully and it was hard to decipher the expression on his face. My own face registered confusion as he turned and walked to his desk.

Shit! He was going to throw me out or report me for sexual impropriety. I started to shift nervously in the chair, wondering if I had made a huge mistake and mis-read the signals.

I was about to get up and apologise as I was having my own internal freak out, but then I saw Kyle put his camera down on his desk and walk back towards me briskly, like a man with no time to waste. His eyes were flashing and I recognized the look of lust. My legs started trembling in anticipation and my heart was beating wildly against my chest.

He grabbed the top of my arms and pulled me up off my seat. My breathing was coming out hard and fast. His eyes locked onto mine and he growled, "You are a fucking temptress."

His mouth crashed down hard against my lips and I moaned loudly. His hot tongue prodded and stroked mine like he was playing an instrument. It was electrifying and hot, setting my whole body alight.

When one of his hands moved to part the front of my skirt and skim up my leg towards my inner thigh, I almost collapsed onto the floor, bursting with lust for him. His fingers continued their trail up towards my heat and he pushed my panties aside and gently nudged my delicate folds. Liquid oozed out of my pussy and he dipped his fingers in to coat them and smooth them over my clit.

I wanted to feel his naked body and touch his chest. I reached for his shirt and tugged them out from the waistband of his jeans. My hands dove under the fabric and my fingers moved upwards until I found his sensitive nipples. He flinched when I pinched them gently. He helped me gain more access by taking off his shirt and I looked in awe at his perfect chest. It was fucking insane and a man like him needed to walk around naked all the time so I could lust after it.

He removed the remaining pearl buttons on my blouse and threw it to the side.

"You are one hot lady." He breathed against my ear. "This sexy skirt needs to be banned."

He deftly removed the final buttons on my skirt and let it drop to the floor. Now I was standing in only my black lace bra, hold up stockings and high heels.

"Let's go over here," he said and surprised me by lifting me up at the waist, to carry me. I held on to his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his hips. I felt the delicious pressure of his cock through his jeans and rubbed my body against him, so my clit was pressed against his hardness.

He looked at me in amusement, "Someone's a little frisky," he chuckled.

"And someone's a lot hard," I answered back.

He grinned and carried me towards the mirror and set me down, facing it. I looked at myself. My expression was wild and wanton. I was a woman ready to be fucked.

"Wait here a sec," he said mysteriously and disappeared into a room that I hadn't even noticed was there. When he returned, he was only wearing a pair of black tight briefs and my eyes were glued to his huge erection, barely contained by the cotton fabric. He stood behind me, so we were both facing the mirror.

"Jesus christ, you are beautiful." He unhooked my bra and allowed my breasts to fall freely. His hands wrapped around my body to cup them and feel their weight.

"Look in the mirror," he commanded. I watched us in the reflection and the image was so incredibly erotic. His large, tanned hands were covering my creamy white breasts, his thumbs grazing my pink nipples.

He dipped his head and started nipping the back of my neck and I felt goosebumps across my body. In the mirror, I saw him remove his briefs to release his hard cock. My eyes widened in pleasure by its enormous size. I wanted to taste him and tried to turn around to face him, but he had other plans for me and he wouldn't let me move.

I continued watching us in the mirror, like a voyeur seeing another couple. Kyle kneeled behind me and reached for my black lace panties. As he peeled them down my legs, he leaned in and gently bit one of my ass cheeks. I jolted at the unexpected pain and pleasure. He lifted my foot up, one at a time to help me take off my heels and remove the tiny scrap of lace.

He stood up and edged me closer to the mirror, his large hands on my hips. One of his hands travelled upwards to cup one of my breasts again and massaged it gently. His other hand reached down to stroke my mound. Light, fluttery movements barely grazing my clit. Watching him touch my body, made me burn hotter.

I reached behind me and found his solid, heavy balls. I gave them a squeeze. He moaned into my neck and started sucking the sensitive part behind my ear. I reached up higher and managed to grasp his thick shaft.

"Kyle, I need you to fuck me now," I groaned loudly, my own words turning me on.

He lowered himself down on the floor and pulled me with him. I was desperate to kiss him, but when I tried to twist my body around, again he refused to let me have my way.

"I want you to watch yourself as I fuck you hard," he whispered hotly.

He sat down on the ground with his legs in front of him and he made me kneel, with my legs on either side of his hips. We were both still facing the mirror and ready to watch our own steamy show. His hands on my hips kept me upright and he slowly lowered me to sit down on his shaft. My eyes closed at the exquisite sensation of his thick cock spreading my pussy open.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he said harshly, "keep your eyes open and keep watching."

My eyes snapped open and I could see the erotic image of our coupling. His fingers opened up the pinky folds of my pussy, so that we could see where his cock entered my tight hole. I squeezed my thighs together and moved slowly up and down his shaft. The image of it sliding in and out of my pussy was so erotic that I could already feel the beginning of an orgasm.

His fingers found my clit and started to rub it in slow delicious circles. His beautiful face stared intensely at our joined bodies and my eyes darted down and I saw my juices creaming his cock.

This was so much better than watching porn.

"Go faster, Kyle. I'm going to come." The words rushed out of my mouth and our eyes collided in the mirror. I saw his determined face as he grabbed my hips and started to move me violently over his rigid length. I put my fingers over my clit and rubbed furiously. The pressure started building in my pussy and I cried out Kyle's name when I felt the waves of my orgasm explode through my body.

Kyle threw back his head and let out a yell when he found his own release and shot his hot cum inside me. The ripples inside my pussy sucked him dry and we were both drenched in sweat and breathing hard.

"Fuck, that was better than I had dreamed," I panted, still out of breath.

He gently lifted me off his cock and turned me around so that I sat facing him, my legs still straddling his thighs.

"You've been dreaming about me, have you?" he asked with an amused look on his face.

Oh crap. I'd been caught out. My face started to burn again, this time with embarrassment and I looked over his shoulder, avoiding his gaze.

He reached out to stroke my cheek.

"Hey, it's ok. I've been dreaming about you too," he confessed, "Grace told me about you and said you were interested....so I asked her to send me your photo and well, let's just say I've had plenty of fantasies about your delicious mouth, while I've been playing with my cock," he smirked.

I looked at him, stunned. He had been perving over me too. Why the hell did I have to wait two weeks to find out? We could have been having hot sex since the start.

I hit his arm. "You should have called me sooner!"

"I wanted to see what plan you had up your sleeve to get me to fuck you. Your seduction skills are second to none."

He had known what I was up to, the minute I had booked in a photo session? I started laughing, my body shaking. Then Kyle started to laugh too.

"Listen, I have no other clients today so if you want to hang around, we can have a repeat performance," he smiled slowly and gave me a sexy wink.

I grinned back. "Alright, but don't forget you still owe me some photos," I said just before I pressed my lips against his delicious mouth.

The end.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
DillharrisDillharrisalmost 3 years ago

Seriously sexy story, thanks for sharing and keep em coming!

pbon44pbon44almost 3 years ago

Your story was great and the sex was fantastic.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Selfish Love A single mom, a young musician, and a Christmas wish.in Mature
The Club Lily discovers a private club and has a sexual awakening.in Erotic Couplings
The Watching Game Female finds herself in a game of watching and being watched.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
No Tan Lines Winter in Florida, a Girl, a Guy, and a Boat.in First Time
Bachelor Party Minori wants me to be a stripper at these guys' party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories