Serpent's Kiss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should beg. For. More.

Senya melted. He moaned his pleas, but they were smothered by the kiss. He could only lie there captive while Celeste plundered his mouth, swallowing his every cry, every whisper, every pleading word, gulping it all down.

It felt like she was drinking him. Drinking his energy. Devouring his thoughts, his strength, his will...

Her tongues pulled his tongue deeper inside her mouth, and Senya tasted deep of the flavors he realized he would be drowning in for the rest of his life.

And he came again. Senya came in Celeste's pussy, mewling, drooling, utterly subdued. He couldn't buck. He couldn't scream. Every sound he made was claimed by her, every motion restrained. All he knew as pleasure, the pleasure roaring through him, the pleasure of the climax, the kiss, the cunt steadily milking his cock with a fast, steady rise-and-fall. Her coils held him tightly against her indulgent, decadent curves as he swooned into her embrace.

But she didn't let him go. He heard her laughter through the kiss. Senya couldn't breathe, he was running out of air, ofenergy, but the kiss went on, her coils kept pumping his cock in and out of her slippery pussy, milking him brainless. He pressed limply against her lips, lost in the flavors, the sensations.

She seemed to be enjoying him.

And she might never stop, he realized, whimpering. She might drain him until he passed out, at this rate. The kiss was one of pure indulgence, pure excess, pure corruptive desire. Her tongues coated him in her taste as her cunt slid up and down his throbbing girth.

The world was going rosy-pink. Senya stared at Celeste and swore he saw hearts swirling around her head, hearts that swirled right into his mind and would stay there, and he couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't resist--could never resist--would never, ever resist again--

"MmmmmMMMMWAHH~!"

And Celeste broke off the kiss with a deep, wet, satisfied smack of her pillowy, perfect lips.

Senya stared at her stupidly and drooled, his mind sinking deep into thick, sweet sap as he gazed into those pretty, perfect eyes.

Celeste smirked, cupping his cheek. "Poor thing," she cooed. "Perhapsss I went a little too far with you. I do sssoooo often forget the cute littlelimitsss of mortalsss." Her eyes sparkled. "And I do sssoooooo love taking them beyond them~"

Senya struggled to form words, but all he could manage was a stupid, dazed, "mmuhhh..."

Celeste tilted her head, a wicked smile spreading across her face. "What was that?" she purred.

She pulled his cock into her pussy, right to the hilt, and Senya gasped.

"You desire more~?" She laughed cruelly, licking her lips with desire. "Well, if you insssissst~"

And as her lips sank against his and his mouth opened obediently to admit her wicked, darting tongues, as the world around him dissolved totally into pink bliss, Senya was sure that was the only thing he could have meant.

And this time, she wasn't letting him go.

~ ~ ~ ~

In the Chambers of Decadence, on the Second Layer of Hell...

Senya mewled and moaned and dribbled around the nipple in his mouth, suckling needily, desperately for Celeste's sweet, addictive milk. She cooed down at him, laughing as she used her coils and hair to lift his whole body and pump his cock in and out of her like a living sex toy.

"I'm fucking your brain away," she said sweetly, as her pussy contracted around his cock. "Drop by drop. Do you like that?"

Her hair caressed his cheek, wrapped around his neck like a little collar and forced him to meet her spiraling gaze as he slurped and sucked. "Mm-hmm!" he moaned.

"Gooood." The collar pulled him up from her nipple, and he briefly whimpered--only for her lips force him into silence. His lips parted compliantly to admit her conquering tongues, and her voice echoed musically in his mind as she kissed him. Let me taste my milk on your tongue, my ssslave~

Her tongues wrapped around his as her lips smacked against his, pulling him into yet another hungry, intoxicating, addictive makeout. Time melted away as he thrust in and out of her, and the ecstasy suffused his whole body as her moans stated to climb.

She licked and cooed as her tongues pulled his tongue into her mouth, drugging him worse, dosing him deeper, the pleasure rising, rising, skyrocketing--

He squealed as the climax claimed them both at once. They came together, moaning into each other's mouths, his whole body spasming with bliss.

This time, afterglow would offer no reprieve.

There's my gooooood boy, Celeste hissed in his mind, as she drew out the kiss, her telepathy silky with her own deep pleasure. You looove this, don't you?

"Mm-hmmmuhhh," he slurred between smacks and pops of her lips on his.

You'll never be leaving, will you? She laughed. You don't want to anymore.

She broke off the kiss, leaving him leaning after her weakly, still craving more--he would always crave more, she had trained him to always crave more, forced him to crave more--and pulled him back down to her tit, where he began needily suckling again, and his cock was already hard once more.

~ ~ ~ ~

Celeste smirked over Senya's shoulder, licking her lips with seven glistening tongues as his cock pumped inside her, as his drooling lips latched obediently onto one of her nipples and he began to drink her sinful ambrosia once more.

Only ten hours, and already Senya was so much her personal fuckpet. He would be like this for an eternity, sinking deeper and deeper every hour into her depraved will, and he would love every second of it. He was already so much happier as her stupid, obedient little toy.

She gave a happy sigh, stroking his hair. She was feeling quite pleased herself~

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks so much for reading! This was a truly delightful commission to work on, and I hope you all enjoyed!

This story is not canon, as it turns out--if some version of it did take place in-canon, poor Senya ended up being saved or returned home. Eventually~

12