Servant Day Pt. 02 - Lockdown Trim

Story Info
Dan needs a haircut; Rebecca needs a servant.
3.8k words
4.72
14.9k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting together on the sofa watching TV, Rebecca looked at Dan thoughtfully over the rim of her mug. "Hmm," she said. "You're looking a bit shaggy again."

Dan ran his fingers through his hair. "I was thinking that myself. Do you think you could give it another once-over at the weekend?"

Since the pandemic lockdown started, they'd been avoiding barbers and hairdressers. Rebecca didn't mind long hair, but Dan liked his trimmed quite short, so she'd been using his hair clippers. The results weren't professional level, but it's not like they were getting many visitors at present.

She reached out and tugged on it playfully. "But it gives me something to hang onto," she pretended to wail. "But sure. No problem."

In fact, Rebecca thought she could make it distinctly more fun... As the week progressed, she fleshed out her designs in detail until she had it all planned out. She didn't give Dan any hints until he started getting frisky on Friday evening. "Nope, not tonight," she told him with an evil grin. "I think you're due for a servant day tomorrow, and I want you fresh." She patted him lightly on his swollen penis. "Sleep well. Pleasant dreams!"

On Saturday morning, she made sure she was in the shower first. After she dried off, she dressed in her outfit for the day: ankle-length black high-heeled boots, a short grey pleated skirt, a push-up bra and a white blouse that she left unbuttoned at the top, to show off her cleavage, and that she knotted underneath to show off her midriff. And no knickers. All part of her fiendish plan. Mwuhaha.

She laid out Dan's "clothing" for the day, along with a list of chores that he would be carrying out, as the servant for the day.

1. Breakfast.

2. Wash up dishes.

3. Tidy, dust, polish and vacuum the living room.

4. Tidy, dust, polish and vacuum the spare bedroom.

5. SEE ME IN KITCHEN.

6. Shower.

7. Sweep kitchen floor.

Then she collected a few things from their "play box", setting them aside in the spare bedroom.

Dan emerged from the shower, mostly towelled off, and looking scrumptious. He wasn't wearing a towel, so that she could see that he was already partly erect - he'd have spent part of the night wondering what she'd have planned for his day as servant, and the same in the shower, and he was already getting hard in anticipation. Poor boy, she thought delightedly.

"I'll get the coffee on," she said. "Try not to be too long." She grabbed his balls lightly and then let her hand drift up along his penis as she floated out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Rebecca was on her second cup when Dan finally made it into the kitchen. "Ah, there you are," she said. "Let me look at you." He gave a twirl, but she beckoned him closer, pointing at the floor in front of her. "Over here."

The rules of their game said that the servant's clothing - if any - was decided by the other person. Rebecca hadn't provided any clothes, exactly. Dan was wearing leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles, and a leather collar. She reached up to loop her index finger though one of the rings on the collar and pulled him down for a kiss. Once she released him, she reached out and fondled the reason why he'd been so long: the stainless steel cock cage he was wearing. It left his balls dangling free, but kept his penis in a flaccid position, and prevented her from directly touching the surface of his penis.

"Had a little trouble getting this on, did you? On no," she said innocently, making her eyes wide. "If only I hadn't left you all hard and erect." He'd have had to spent some time trying to take his mind off what might be coming (as it were) before he could get it on. Meanwhile, that had given Rebecca time to set some things up in the spare bedroom, and here in the kitchen.

She fondled his balls, looking him in the eye, grinning at him. "Well, then. Get on with it. Where's my breakfast?" She turned him around and slapped him on his delicious butt.

They ate breakfast at the kitchen table. Rebecca sat on one of their normal kitchen chairs, while she seated Dan on The Chair. The Chair was one they'd bought specially for their games. It had a number of positive attributes but, right now, the most important was that it was wipe-clean, since Dan had a tendency to dribble from the cage: Rebecca would get him all turned on through her fondling, and then leave him alone for a bit to relax, and pre-come would pool, as a result.

Once they'd eaten, Dan moved onto the second item of the list, for which he had standing dispensation to temporarily remove the wrist cuffs. They had a dishwasher, of course, but washing up was always a favourite during Servant Day. Rebecca waited until the sink was full and Dan was working on the coffee mugs before she came up behind him and pulled on his balls gently. He shivered, but kept going - the rules of the game said that the servant can be played with to any limit, but has to keep working at the task in hand unless given specific instructions to halt. And someone standing at the sink presented a perfect target for this. The number of orgasms they'd each received during this task was, well, a lot. Rebecca knew that Dan loved being played with like this. Whether it was enough to make him come, or just enough to get him excited, both turned him on. And Rebecca didn't want Dan coming yet. Oh no. There was plenty to do before that point. So she played with the cage and his balls and his backside until he was probably straining nicely inside the cage, then returned to the table to drink more coffee and ogle her man while he worked.

After the dishes were dried up and his wrist cuffs were back on, Rebecca dispatched Dan to continue with the next task on the list. On a whim, she texted her friend Emma. "Dan's servant today - want to FaceTime?"

The reply came back quickly. "YES PLEASE!!" Emma had seen Dan performing in his role before, so knew what was involved. "Give me 5min".

Rebecca went to get her laptop, and settled in at the kitchen table. A few minutes later, Emma popped up on her screen. "Just had to get somewhere private," Emma said. "Jack's working in the garden, but you never know." Behind her, Rebecca could see Emma's bedroom. "So, what's the deal?"

"Oh, cleaning and tidying, the usual." She raised her voice. "Dan! Could you come here a moment, please?"

After a moment, Dan came into the kitchen. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing," Rebecca said with a grin. "Emma just wants to say hi." She swivelled the laptop to include Dan in the frame.

"Omigod!" Emma said, with a squeal. "God, Dan, you look hot!"

Dan's eyes had widened in surprise, then he recovered. "Uh, Hi Emma," he said.

'Pfft!" Rebecca told him. "Come over here and say hello properly." She beckoned him closer, until he was standing in arm's reach. So she reached, and grabbed his balls again, squeezing and tugging, while making sure this was visible on the screen. "So," she said, turning back to Emma, "Dan has a number of things to be getting on with, so I think we should let him get back to it while we catch up."

Emma was crestfallen. "Awww, must he?"

"Oh, don't worry. We'll see more of him."

She chatted with Emma about a number of things, including Emma's own progress on convincing her husband Jack to try the whole "Servant Day" concept. Now and then, Dan would talk past and Rebecca would call him in to be fondled. Then it was time to up the game. While the rules said that the servant had to keep working while being played with, the servant's task could also be interrupted at any moment to demand pleasure services for the one in charge.

"Turn around," Rebecca told him, after she'd summoned him back into view. Dan presented his back to her, and she stood and clipped the two wrist cuffs together. "Face me, and kneel down."

Dan did so. Rebecca checked that they were both still visible to the laptop camera, then she lifted her skirt, grabbed the hair at the back of Dan's head, and pulled his face into her groin.

"Fuck!" said Emma. "Oh fuck."

"Mmmm," Rebecca said as Dan began to lick. "That's nice." She turned back to the screen. "So, what were you just saying?"

Emma blinked. "For the life of me, I honestly have no fucking idea. No recollection whatsoever."

Rebecca gave a small laugh, then closed her eyes. She enjoyed the way Dan was licking and sucking. He couldn't get deep, since she was standing, but she loved to have him go down on her in this position, with him restrained. And knowing that Emma was watching turned her on even more.

She let Dan work on her for a couple of minutes, getting her nice and wet, before pushing him away again. "That's enough," she said. "I don't want you to make me come yet." She looked over at the laptop; Emma's slightly guilty expression suggested Emma had just stopped playing with herself, too; Rebecca smiled to herself.

Looking down at Dan, still on his knees, she said, "Up." She released his hands. "Where are you at, in the list?"

"Just about to start hoovering in the living room," he said.

"Hmm. Okay. Get on with that. We'll see you in the spare room." She patted him on the bottom to dismiss him.

She carried the laptop through to the spare bedroom, and positioned the laptop on chest of drawers that sat in the corner, so that Emma had a view of the whole room. She pulled the guest chair in front of it, and started to chat. When Dan first came into the room, Rebecca summoned him over to her, fastened his wrists behind his back again, and pushed the chair back a bit so that he had room to go down on her once more, while she lay back in the chair with her eyes closed. Again, after a few minutes, she said, "enough. Still not time to make me come. Back to work." Again, she was pretty sure that Emma had had her own hand stuffed down her knickers while Dan worked on her, though she didn't say anything.

She deliberately kept the conversation mundane, to contrast with the game: they were talking about Saturday night TV when Dan started dusting the various surfaces, so Rebecca got out of the chair, walked over to Dan, and reached between his legs to fondle his balls and imprisoned penis. She kept up the chat with Emma as if she wasn't groping her servant in front of her friend. As per the rules of the game, Dan kept dusting as if they weren't there, even though he was probably getting really worked up by now. She repeated this a couple of times as Dan worked his way round the room.

When he went to fetch the hoover, she gave Emma an evil grin. "Time to move to the next phase," she said. "You'll like this. And if you feel like 'joining in', now's the time."

Emma looked embarrassed, but also turned on.

Dan returned with the vacuum cleaner, but Rebecca told him to leave it. She pulled the duvet off the bed to reveal the straps she'd placed around the mattress while Dan was struggling with the cock cage. There were multiple attachment loops on the straps. "Lie on the bed on your bad," she ordered.

She glanced over at the laptop as she clipped Dan to the straps, spread-eagled. Emma's eyes were wide. Rebecca clambered onto the bed and straddled Dan's face, facing the laptop. "NOW is the time for you to make me come," she said to Dan as he began licking and sucking. She gave him a minute to get into the zone, then sneaked her hand under the pillow to find the battery-powered wand she'd hidden there. She leaned forward and started playing with Dan's cage and balls, making sure the wand was in contact with the cage before turning it on. Dan jumped quite a bit when the vibrations started, but of course he couldn't move far.

Emma was now leaning back in her own chair, openly masturbating. Rebecca played the wand over Dan's groin intermittently - she didn't want him coming yet, but she did want him really turned on. Meanwhile, she ground herself onto his face as he licked her. After a few minutes, she was getting close, so she stopped using the wand on Dan, and concentrated on making it over the edge. She shifted so that Dan was tonguing her vagina, and moved the wand to her clitoris. She played it over her mound while rocking her hips back and forth slightly until her orgasm broke over her. She dropped the wand, cupping herself tight with her hand while clenching her legs as she collapsed forwards onto Dan's chest. Distantly, she was aware of Emma moaning, too.

Once she recovered, she climbed off Dan and kissed him deeply. "Mmmm," she said, straightening her skirt. "Thank you. That hit the spot. I think you've earned a bit of freedom." She unclipped his cuffs and, taking the key from the nightstand where she'd placed it earlier, she unlocked Dan's cage, and slipped the separate parts from his penis.

She turned to Emma. "How are you doing, Em?"

Emma shook her head. "Christ, girl. You don't do things by halves, do you? I think I came twice just watching you there."

Rebecca laughed. "You weren't JUST watching, were you?"

"Well, no."

"Anyway, " Rebecca said. "This has been great, but Dan still has some work to do, and I need some private time with him now. I hope that's okay."

Emma held up her hands, "Hey, no problem! Love to you both. Thank you, Dan! You looked really sexy!" Emma cut the call.

Dan was massaging his penis; he'd been locked into it for about two hours, with frequent encouragements towards erections and subsequent softenings. "You okay?" Rebecca asked him.

He nodded.

"Glad to hear it," she said. "Right," she said, patting him on the thigh, "you finish off in here, and I'll see you in the kitchen for the next thing on the list." She stood, then stopped, as a thought occurred to her. "By 'finish off', I mean 'finish cleaning up this room'," she clarified. "No orgasm for you, yet!"

Dan looked relieved. "I'm glad you said 'yet'."

In the kitchen, Rebecca got out the final set of items that she'd put aside: a spreader bar, and Dan's hair clippers, with various fixtures. Time for the last phase of her plan. She didn't think Dan would take too long - she could hear the vacuum running - so she sat at the kitchen table and gently played with herself, enjoying the pleasant waves, post-orgasm.

When Dan entered, she waved him over to her and kissed him again, holding him close to her. Separating, she looked down. Half-mast. Well, something would have to be done about that. She picked up the spreader bar. "Legs apart," she told him. Dan adjusted his stance so that she could clip the bar to his ankle cuffs, then clipped his wrists together behind his back again. Now she could enjoy herself again. She held herself close to him from behind, running her hands over his shoulder blades, his chest, and down to his groin; meanwhile, Dan's fingers were lightly questing, trying to find her vagina. She stepped round and crouched in front of him, grabbing his balls and shaft and stroking them. He was starting to get nicely hard, so she took him into her mouth and moved her head up and down, running her tongue over his head.

"Mmmm," she said, as she pulled back. "While I do like you in your cage, I miss being able to do that."

She picked up the clippers, and started to trim his pubic hair. In fairness, Dan kept it nicely trim anyway, so there wasn't much for her to do, but she knew this would excite him: she kept a hold of either his penis or his testicles all the time, pulling them this way and that to get at different areas. She paused to switch attachments, to take care of the remaining stubble, running the trimmer up and down his pubic mound.

When she was done, she switched the attachment again, from "closest to skin" to "longest length", and put it back on the table. She fetched The Chair, and positioned it behind Dan, hooking its front legs over the spreader bar; it fit nicely into the gap, because she'd adjusted the bar to match The Chair while Dan was getting "dressed" - the advantages of spending half a week making plans!

"Sit," she told him, guiding him down into The Chair. She unclipped his wrists, and then clipped the cuffs to the wireframe back of The Chair - another reason why it was "The Chair" was because its construction meant there were so many interesting ways someone could be restrained in it.

Rebecca moved round to the front and crouched once more to briefly masturbate Dan into her mouth to make sure he was fully hard. Then, spreading her legs wide, she stepped forward and straddled Dan, guiding him into her as she sank down onto him. She grabbed his collar and tipped back his head to kiss him for a moment.

Then she picked up the clippers once more. "You asked for a hair trim, after all," she told him. Then, she began to run the clippers over his head in long, gentle strokes, trimming his hair, and all the time, she was rocking her hips backwards and forwards, holding onto his collar for balance.

The trimming took about fifteen minutes, with some pauses to blow hair away. Sometimes, Dan asked her to stop so that she could take care of some hair that had fallen and landed where it tickled his face; with his hands restrained to The Chair, it wasn't as if he could brush it away himself; she magnanimously acceded to these requests.

Finally, she announced him done, and turned off the clippers. She removed the attachment as she put it back on the table.

"Now then!" she said, giving him an excited grin. "Now you can come." She picked up the pace, lifting her hips and thrusting them back down, fucking him as hard and as fast as she could. She still had hold of his collar, and she rubbed her other hand over his chest, his shoulder, his cheek. Dan grabbed the back of The Chair as best he could given the restraints, and matched her thrusting with his hips. When she saw that he was close, Rebecca grabbed the clippers again, and hopped off. Switching the clippers on, she dropped to her knees between Dan's legs and put the base of the clippers against his testicles like a wand, while she masturbated him furiously. As soon as he started to come, she quickly took him into her mouth, still working his shaft with her hand. Dan's body convulsed against the restraints as he ejaculated again and again into her mouth, until he collapsed back into The Chair, spent.

Rebecca loved it when this happened - when she gave Dan such an orgasm that he was drained and almost passed out. He lay slumped for almost a minute before he stirred again, to find Rebecca still on her knees in front of him, elbows on his knees, chin resting on her hands, and grinning at him smugly.

"I take it that was acceptable?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

He took a deep breath. "Oh god, yes. I may not be able to move for a week. Hope that's okay."

She shrugged. "I can work around you for a few days, at least." She unclipped the spreader bar, and stood. "But you've still got to get to the end of your list before you can hibernate." She unclipped his wrists.

He looked distant for a moment. "Oh yes. Oh! Yes! Shower, sweep kitchen." He looked at the shorn hair on the floor and covering his body. "Now that makes sense."

"Ha! See?" she said, patting his cheek. "You should always trust your lovely wife."

Rebecca sat in the kitchen, sipping from her mug and ogling Dan as he swept up the remaining hair - still naked, of course, though without the cuffs and collar now.

"So...," she asked, "it was good?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "That was a good one. You must have put a lot of planning into this day."

"I HAVE spent the week in a state of near-constant arousal," she admitted. "It was quite hard not to just jump your bones from time to time, but that would have spoiled it. I wanted you with a full tank."

"You know, I was thinking, while I was in the shower. I'm pretty sure it was your turn to be the servant."

"Really?" Rebecca contrived to look shocked and surprised. "I must have miscounted, then."

He narrowed his eyes. "Well, I'm just going to have to figure out how to top this TWICE as much, aren't I, then?"

12