Service with a Smile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I press the tip of it down against the back side of her pussy and start wiggling it gently. I would hope by now she has her answer, that her butt is most certainly not off limits. I start moving my finger, stroking it in and out with short strokes that are just enough for her to feel it and what it's doing to her. "I told you, bitch, I own you. All of you. Got it?"

"Yes, Master," Holly says with just a tiny trace of strain to her voice. Just enough of an edge that I know she's uncomfortable right now. Yet she stands still as I let up the pressure on the small of her back. After another half minute or so I let my finger slip from her butt.

I give her a little swat on her bottom. "Stand up." She straightens up and I have her turn to face me, instructing her to pose standing with her feet wide apart and her hands behind her head, holding her long hair up off her neck. I would assume she noticed the bright pink dog collar that's been lying on the table, but with her mind distracted by her butt, maybe not. I take the collar and fasten it around her neck, securing it with a little padlock. I hold the key up, letting her see it before I slip it into my pocket.

Leaving her stand like that, I run my fingertips through her bush, playing around in her dense fur. Slowly my finger works its way down to her lips. I run my fingers over the outside of her fine lips.

The instant I'm touching her lips, Holly shivers. "Oh, you naughty little slave!" I tease. I let the tip of a finger slip between her lips and tease her a little more. I feel how wet she is. "You're ready to cum! And you just got here..."

"There's coffee in the pot. You saw Slutty serve me a cup. One cream, two sugar, well mixed. Let's see how close you were paying attention to my slave. Now." As she turns to walk to the kitchen, I send her off with a swat to her butt. Keeping one eye on Holly, I head for my recliner and have a seat.

In about a minute Holly comes over and kneels down. She holds the cup atop her upturned palms, but that's about all she gets right. I use a riding crop to lightly tap her knees as I tell her to spread them wide. "Let that pussy hang out." Then I use it to tap the backs of her hands, warning her not to spill my coffee as I instruct her to get her palms even with her rock hard nipples, a few inches in front of them. Just far enough out that I can easily see her nipples. Then again to get her back straight, eyes forward.

After all that, once Holly is in the proper pose, I take the coffee and sip it. She got it right, but coffee is easy to make. I run my fingers through her hair gently. "Good girl, Blondie," I tell her. I set my coffee back on her palms, letting her be my end table, as I continue to stroke her.

I take a few more sips, returning the cup to her palms after each. With maybe half the cup left, I keep it in my hands. "On your hands and knees, Blondie."

Holly gets down on all fours. My crop taps her lightly into place, her back straight, head up. I take her by the collar, tell her "come" and lead her so that she's kneeling directly in front of my recliner, maybe two feet out. "Stay," I tell her. I lift my feet up and put them on the small of her back, shoes and all. I take another sip, leaning back and relaxing while Holly serves as my footstool.

"Slutty!" I call out.

Holly flinches as I call for Katie, who has been waiting in the bedroom for me to call her. I imagine that Holly assumed Katie was gone somewhere, maybe sent on an errand while I taught Holly her lesson. I know I haven't even heard Katie, so Holly hasn't either.

I give her a little tap on her bottom with the crop, enough to leave just a very light pink spot.

"OW!" Holly squeals.

"I said stay, Blondie." I scold her.

Katie comes out, fully nude. With her butt to the bedroom and her head up, Holly can't see Katie. She kneels down at my side, staying out of Holly's view. "Tease," I command my slave.

Katie doesn't hesitate. She gets on all fours behind Holly, her head up, and crawly forward until her lips touch Holly's furry lips. Katie takes her tongue and starts slowly teasing Holly's pussy, pressing her tongue into Holly's slit, licking lightly over everything and taking care not to give her too much stimulation lest Katie gets herself a hard paddling for letting Holly cum when she was told to tease her.

Holly gasps out her surprise when she feels Katie's tongue. No dummy, she knows who's tongue it is. My feet are still resting on her back. In a few short seconds, Holly is breathing hard.

I tap her bottom with the crop. "Now be a good little bitch, Blondie. Stay!" Another tap.

Holly starts squealing muted moans. Lightly at first, but increasing in their urgency as Katie goes on. It's the first time I've heard her moaning. Her voice rises in pitch, turning uber-girly and squealy.

Its' not long before her hips start to squirm, which earns her another light stroke of the crop, and gets a much more squeaky "OW!" from her lips as I scold her to "quit acting so slutty. Stay!"

I'll give Holly credit for trying to stay still. Which gets her moans coming faster, deeper and more urgently. They'd probably get squeakier too, but that's just not possible. I leave Holly there several long minutes while I finish my coffee. I take my feet off her back. "Blondie, fetch me another cup."

Holly, slightly sweaty and definitely excited, gets up to her knees, takes my sup, and gets up. She returns and kneels down, a little bit of a glassy look to her eyes as she serves the coffee.

This time she's in the proper pose. So as I sip the coffee I stroke her little breast and it's too-hard nipple as I tell her she's a good girl. I leave her there as my table, stroking her lightly on her breasts and her hair, while I sip my coffee, Katie now my footstool. I'd bet Holly is wondering if I'm going to tell her to lick Katie's pussy while she kneels there.

I wonder about that myself. Not everyone is open to same-gender sex acts. Women tend to be more open to it than men, but still, far from even half of women are open to it. A true slave, like Katie, wouldn't care one iota about it, only that her master wanted her to do it. But Holly is far from there, at least now. Now I know that she's just experimenting, trying to find herself, realize a fantasy, and maybe grow into the lifestyle. I wonder if that might be too much too soon for Holly.

Instead, once I finish my coffee, I stand up. I get a leash and clip it to Holly's collar, then a second one on Katie's collar. "Come along, my little bitches." As both get up to their feet, I lead them to my bedroom.

"Blondie, take my shirt off. Very sweetly."

Holly starts unbuttoning it.

"Slutty, help this puppy."

Katie stands right behind Holly, so close that Katie's breasts are pushing against Holly's back, letting her feel Katie's wide stiff nipples. Katie puts her hands atop Holly's and guides her. This is far from the first lesson I've given a woman, and Katie has helped enough times that she knows what I want her to do. She nudges Holly forward until Holly's nipples are lightly touching my chest. Guides her hands to caress me as she takes the shirt off. Then, Once the shirt is off, to step back and put her hands behind her as she awaits her next instruction.

I have them take my shoes and socks off. Then I lie on the bed and have Katie show Holly how to give a very slutty back rub. A two girl back rub. Since I have two girls there, no reason not to use them both for double the pleasure, is there? I let about half an hour pass, enjoying four hands, and four nipples that are as hard as little stones, on my back. AS I've told her to do, Katie helps Holly to get her massaging to my standards, gently but firm; and using her boobs as much as her hands.

Once I've fully enjoyed that, I move on to the next chapter in Holly's lesson. I have her stand at the foot of the bed. I have her lean over, gripping the corner posts of the footboard in her hands, her head up. I show her the lengths of rope, holding them in front of her face so she can get a good look at the soft finger thick cords. I lay them on the bed in front of her, then take one and snugly tie her wrist to the bedpost. Then the other. I tell her to spread her legs wide. I tie two lengths of rope to each ankle, one going forward to the bedposts, and one going back to the legs of the dresser.

"Slutty, tease," I order.

Katie kneels down behind Holly, opens her long lips wide, and starts teasing Holly's sopping wetness with her tongue again.

It's not but a few seconds before Holly is making those squeaky too-girly, too-high-pitched squealing moans again.

I run the tip of a fingernail slowly down her spine, seeing her shivering as I do. I love breasts when they're hanging down free, wiggling as the woman squirms. Holly doesn't have enough for them to wiggle, and with her hands stretched out wide, there's really not enough to be called hanging either. Which doesn't stop me from reaching up under Holly's chest and lightly running my hands over them? Her nipples are so stiff they feel like little stones on her chest. Both of which get a few pinches from me.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Blondie?"

"No, Master," Holly answers, her voice staying high-pitched and very breathy, between her squeals.

"Does your husband know where you are?"

"No, Master."

I'd suspected that. After our little "wife swap" I'd asked Katie what he'd done with her, and she told me that he'd done nothing more than eye her, and allow her to carry his packages. And that he was totally embarrassed to be holding her leash, tried everything to make sure no one else saw it. Which tells me that not only doesn't he have the temperament to dominate Holly or anyone else, he doesn't have an interest in it either. I can imagine the conversation, had she told him; I'd bet it would end with both of them in tears, him calling it cheating. Holly telling him that it's something she has to explore, unable to get the thoughts from her head.

In part, it's the reason I haven't done more with Holly already. I'm not sure she's ready to take that step, to actually cheat on her husband. I'm certain she'd do it now, willingly, without thinking of the implications and consequences of what she's done for days or weeks. But I just haven't seen enough of her yet to know how that would affect her. So I've limited her to touching.

I use a paint stirrer for a paddle and give her two light strokes on a cheek. Enough to leave a pink mark and get a yelp from her, but a pink mark that will quickly fade away. I don't want to send her back to her husband with a red bottom; there would only be one explanation for that, and even he would know how her butt got sore.

By now it's obvious that Holly is ready and eager to cum. Her moans say that much. Her squirming, her hands struggling against the ropes says it just as loudly. Her fists balled up, gripping the sheets. Her toes curling and uncurling up. Her hips wiggling around futility, Katie's tongue moving right along with them.

I motion to Katie to expand her tongue's range, to roam a little further. She knows what I want her to do. As her tongue licks up the inside of a pussy lip it keeps going, licking off the end of her lip, up a little, and finding her asshole. Katie's tongue licks a single circle around that, which makes Holly shiver hard. She puts her lips to the dark ring, pushes her tongue into the muscular tight ring, then pulls it back out.

With Katie's tongue pressing into her tight little hole, Holly screeches, her hips snapping forward. Katie's head stays attached, her tongue continuing on, and Holly shudders hard. Then her hips thrust hard backward as Katie's tongue slips from the ring. She shivers again, harder, goose flesh covering her crack, as Katie licks another little circle around the muscle, then down back to her pussy.

I give Holly a couple more swats on her bottom, keeping it that light shade of pink. She yelps with each, even though they don't really hurt that much. "Bad girl! That's for telling me you don't like your butt used. Clearly, you do, bitch."

Katie, my little Energizer Bunny that she is, keeps right on teasing Holly so sweetly, never letting up, never tiring. And I leave Holly there suffering just as sweetly. As she does, I stroke her body, running my hands over everything, breasts, bottom, thighs, and even her long hair. As I do I tell her softly to be a good girl. To behave her slutty self. That she's my toy to play with for my amusement.

When I decide that Holly has suffered enough, I tell Katie to stop.

Holly takes a second to stop moaning, then pants hard, trying to get her breath. I have Katie untie her ankles, then her hands. While Katie is untying, me and my little paddle stand there to keep Holly just where she is. Only once she's completely untied and Katie is standing back up do I tell Holly to stand and display herself, watching her hands as she rises up and puts them behind her head.

I clip the leash back to her collar. I stroke her breasts with the tips of my fingers. "You want to cum," I say softly.

"Yes, Master," Holly answers with no small amount of hope in her voice.

"Will you behave your slutty butt?"

"Yes, Master."

"Promise me, Blondie. Say it."

"I promise to behave my slutty butt if you let me cum, Master."

I hold up my paint stirrer/paddle for her to see. "I'll be supervising you closely, Blondie. Leave your left hand where it is. You only need one. Masturbate." I see the look of surprise sweep Holly's face when she hears how she presumes, I'm going to allow her to cum. She blushes slightly, but enough that I wonder if she's ever done that before with anyone else around. I've found for most people masturbating with an audience, at least at first, is both embarrassing and difficult to do.

Holly has no clue what she's in for, and I can see that in the way she moves as she puts her hand to her pussy. She starts rubbing herself, and in about a second her eyes close as she gets into it, her hand moving faster and faster.

I pull it away from her body. "Bad girl!" I snap. I know she's been reading up on D/s online, but if she's read anything about supervised masturbation, she's forgotten it already apparently. "Your eyes stay open." I take her hand, balling her fist up and leaving two fingers sticking out. I put those fingers to her slit, press them in, and rest them lightly on her clit. I start them moving in steady slow circles, massaging her aching nub. "Do it like that, Blondie. Do not close those eyes. Do not speed up or slow down, or change your motion in any way. Stand still. Just masturbate. Now behave that slutty bottom." I release her hand and let her go.

Holly keeps going. It doesn't take long for her to start screeching her distinctive mousy, girly, moans again. Or to start shivering, which I allow. She keeps her eyes open, as I've told her to do, staring straight ahead.

I want her to not just to know that she's being watched, but be thinking about it. Not to pretend she's alone, which I suspect she's telling herself. "Does it feel good when you play with your pussy like that, Blondie?"

"Yes, Master." She squeaks. I tell her to say it. "It feels sooo good when I play with my pussy like this, Master!" she manages to get out.

I stroke her breast for a second, then pinch her nipple firmly. Holly's hips start wiggling, a good wiggle, forwards and backward. I swat her bottom firmly with my paddle, leaving a slightly pinker stripe across her cheeks, but still on that will fade quickly. Holly yelps out a loud "Ow!" but other keeps going. "Bad girl! I said stay still." I scold her so she knows why she was spanked. And to let her know that I'm carefully watching her; that she's masturbating my way, putting on a show for me, not to merely satisfy her pussy. To remind her that I demand obedience.

I pinch her other nipple, a little harder.

It's too much for Holly. She cries out "EE-OOOO!" as her, her chest thrusts forward, her bottom backward, her head from side to side. Then her hips start snapping thrusts forward and backward again, her knees buckle, Holly barely catching herself before she falls.

I pull her hand away from her pussy. "Bad girl!" I scold her, "I said to masturbate. I did not tell you to cum!" Taking hold of the leash hanging down between her breasts, I lead her across the room to where there's a chair. Holly has no choice but to follow, still panting hard and on wobbly legs.

I sit, pulling her over my knees. I take her hands, put them at the small of her back, and hold them there. "This is for breaking your promise to behave, you naughty little bitch." I spank her bottom with the paddle. Not hard strokes, but hard enough that they hurt more than just a little, but not a lot. I don't count the strokes. Instead, I give her one after another, not allowing her a break between strokes, turning her bottom steadily pinker with each. I spread them out across all of her small round bottom, keeping it evenly pink.

Holly squeals a good yelping "Ow!" with every stroke. After the first few, she starts squirming on my knees. She tries to roll to one side or another, my hand on her back keeping her still. Her hands try to get free, an instinct to protect her bottom from more pain. Her feet even come up to try to do something. I keep her bottom in place, her paddling uninterrupted. After several more swats, I hear a slight sobbing creep into her yelps and know then that her bottom is getting pretty sore. Which is what I want. Slaves need discipline. I stop, not when I think she's had enough, but before that when I think her bottom is as pink as it can go and still fade away quickly. Which is what I want, I want Holly's bottom to look untouched by the time she gets home.

I set the paddle across her shoulder blades. "Now start behaving your slutty bottom, Blondie. Lie still." I use both hands to pull her cheeks wide apart, fully exposing her asshole and giving Katie easy access to it. I tell Katie to tease it, and she hurries to kneel down behind Holly and put her lips right to Holly's dark ring.

It doesn't take ten seconds for Holly's lightly pained noises to be replaced by desperate squeals as Katie does her best with Holly's back door. As She lies there over my knees, I watch as she starts to shiver and squirm ferociously at the same time, her hands and feet all over the place, her bottom trying, but unable to wiggle with me holding her cheeks firmly still for Katie.

"Are you ready to keep your promise and behave now, bitch?"

"YES! MASTER!" Holly screams out.

"No, I don't think so," I say. I cue Katie to step up Holly's torment a little, and she changes her licking up to spend more time pressing her tongue in and out of Holly's asshole which driver her crazier than just licking around it.

Holly squirms more energetically, more desperately, as I hold her bottom still over my knees. I make her suffer almost another two minutes of it before I ask her again if she's ready to be a good girl. She promises me she is.

And I tell her again I don't think she's ready to behave. I cue Katie to step it up again, and Katie does. She sucks hard on Holly's ring, drawing Holly's asshole into her mouth, puckering it up as her tongue starts fucking it.

Holly goes insane, unable to stand what Katie is doing to her. Especially knowing she's never going to cum like this, just suffer the too-intense, too-good stimulation endlessly. After another couple minutes of Holly held firmly over my knees, I ask again.

"Yes, Master!" Holly screams out, "Please, dear God, please don't make suffer this anymore! I'll be the best bitch ever for you Master, just please, let me show you how good of a bitch I can be!"

I cue Katie to stop. Without allowing Holly a rest, I order her to her feet, displaying her body, and then to masturbate yet again.