Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers

"Gosh, Becky, you've got really nice breasts," Kelly observed, causing Becky to blush as she reached for the t-shirt. "They're bigger than mine and your nipples are really dark."

"They are not bigger," Becky protested, embarrassed.

"Sure they are," Kelly said, pulling her shirt up and moving so that she was standing right in front of Becky, their nipples only a couple of inches apart. "See."

And indeed Becky's breasts were just larger than Kelly's. As Becky stared at Kelly's breasts so close to her own, she felt her nipples contracting and getting hard, so she pulled the t-shirt on over her head as Kelly dropped hers.

"Ready?" Kelly asked, smiling at Becky.

"Yeah," she replied, smiling back.

"Let's go then," she said, suddenly reaching under her t-shirt and pulling her panties down and stepping out of them.

"Aren't you going to wear your panties?" Becky asked in amazement.

"Well, I'm just going to take them off to go swimming, so why bother?" Kelly asked with a laugh, opening the door. "You coming?"

"Yeah," Becky said, shaking her head, following Kelly out the door but not removing her panties.

They made it out of the house unseen and quickly headed down the trail to the river. Kelly was laughing and skipping along and her infectious good mood began to get to Becky so that by the time they got to the clearing by the river, she, too, was laughing and skipping along with Kelly. When they arrived at the clearing, John was nowhere to be seen, but his clothes were in a pile.

"He must be swimming," Kelly observed. "Let's go join him," she said, pulling her t-shirt off over her head, standing there totally naked in front of Becky.

"Gosh, Kelly, are you going to go like that?" Becky asked, staring at Kelly's naked body.

"Sure, why not? He's only my brother. He won't bother us. Come on, the water is great here," she implored Becky.

Becky hesitated for a moment, then slowly peeled her t-shirt off over her head, standing there in her panties.

"Well?" Kelly asked, staring at her panties.

Slowly Becky pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, her face blushing crimson with embarrassment.

"You're beautiful, Becky," Kelly said, staring at her body. "You shouldn't be embarrassed. I wish I had that much hair covering my pussy," she said, cupping herself and drawing her fingers slowly upward, stretching the skin and totally exposing her pussy lips and clit. "It's so easy to just see all of me," she added, seeing the surprised look on Becky's face. "At least your pussy has some privacy."

"Shouldn't we get in the water?" Becky asked, embarrassed by the situation, her nipples now rock-hard pebbles on the end of her breasts.

"Yeah, let's go," Kelly agreed, turning and running down the embankment to splash into the water, surprising John.

As she surfaced, she heard a splash behind her and knew that Becky had joined her. They both surfaced to see a shocked look on John's face.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked, wishing Becky would stand up so he could see better the breasts he had only glimpsed a moment ago.

"Mom didn't want you to be late for dinner, so we decided to come swimming and make sure," Kelly said with a laugh, splashing him. "Do you mind?"

"Well, no, of course not," John replied. "Do we have much time?"

"Not really," Kelly admitted. "We should probably get out and dry off so we can get back already."

"Ladies first," John said gallantly, a smile on his face.

Kelly turned and swam for the bank and Becky followed her with John right behind. As Kelly scrambled up the bank, her pussy and asshole visible to both of them, Becky glanced back at John right behind her, embarrassed as she realized how exposed she'd be to his view. But seeing no alternative, she, too, scrambled up the bank, losing her footing once before finally making it up over the top where she found Kelly laying back in the grass, her feet flat on the ground with her knees apart, totally exposed.

John had a great view of Becky's pussy and asshole as she scrambled up the embankment, and even glimpsed some pink between her legs as she slipped once and struggled to get her footing, her pussy spreading apart and revealing all. His cock immediately surged to its full size, standing out in front of him as he tried to climb the embankment after Becky. Fighting to control himself, he totally lost the battle when he topped the rise and saw Kelly laying there with her legs spread, her pussy wide open to his gaze and Becky sitting with her back to the tree, her legs pressed together but her breasts exposed with her nipples hard and sticking out. When Becky saw John come over the top with his cock sticking out in front of him, she gasped, never having seen a hard cock before.

"What?" Kelly asked, propping herself up on her elbows to see what Becky was gasping about. "Uh-oh," she said, "John's got a hardon. Is that for me or Becky?" she asked with a laugh as he sat down facing the two of them, his cock sticking up in front of him.

"Thanks a lot," John said, feeling a bit of a flush in his face as Becky continued to stare at his cock in astonishment.

"Becky, haven't you ever seen a cock before?" Kelly asked, seeing Becky's expression.

"N-no," she stammered, embarrassed as she realized that she had been staring.

"Well, we don't have any time now, but later tonight after dinner maybe John will let you see it up close, okay?"

"Oh, that's okay," Becky said quickly, unable to take her eyes from it.

"You don't mind, do you, John?" Kelly asked, smiling at him, her pussy wide open and her clit sticking out.

"We'd better get home for dinner," John said, ignoring her as he got to his feet, his cock swinging in front of him.

Dinner was an uncomfortable affair for John, both because of the furtive glances his mother kept giving him, as well as thinking of Becky's naked body and her obvious fascination with his cock down at the river. Whenever he looked at his mother, he could only see her naked and sprawled on the table with Tom Henderson's cock pounding her ass and he himself playing with her clit and finger fucking her at the same time. It was with relief that dinner finally ended and John excused himself to go to his room, ostensibly to do his homework.

John was laying back on his bed, thinking of everything that had been going on in his life when there was a soft knock on the door. When he replied to come in, he was shocked to see his mother open the door and close it behind her, wearing her dressing gown.

"I'd like to talk to you," she began.

"Uh, sure, mom," John replied, frightened now that the inevitable confrontation was starting.

"About this morning," Karin began, "I'm very sorry about that, that you had to see what you did."

"I guess it's none of my business really," John replied, unable to get the picture of his naked mother out of his mind.

"Well, I think it is your business," she said, "especially since you literally had a hand in it, wouldn't you say?"

"I'm sorry about that, mom, I was just doing what Tom told me to do," he replied lamely.

"I see. And you didn't want to do it. And you didn't enjoy it, right?" she asked.

"No, yes. Well, you know what I mean," he said.

"No, I'd like to hear you explain yourself, please."

"Well, yes, I did want to do it, and yes, I did enjoy it," John said, blushing. "But so did you," he said defiantly.

"Yes, I did," Karin agreed, nodding. "But that doesn't make it right. And I don't think your father would be particularly happy to know about it either, do you?"

"I guess not," John answered, smiling as he thought of his father's reaction. "But I'd never tell him."

"I'm sure you wouldn't," Karin said, smiling at her son.

"Mom, are you and dad having, you know, any problems or anything?"

"No, of course not," Karin replied. "What makes you ask that?"

"Well, gee, mom, I mean, this morning."

"Oh, well, of course I understand why you ask, but no, there's no problems between your father and I. I can't explain it to you now, but maybe someday. You'll just have to believe me for the time being."

"Sure, mom, no problem."

"Then I'll say good-night," Karin said, turning the knob and opening the door.

"Night, mom," John replied.

The door closed behind Karin and John fell back on his bed totally exhausted from nervous energy. His mind was whirling as he went over his conversation with his mother in his mind. And he still couldn't get out of his mind the picture of his mother's shaved pussy with his fingers jammed up into her, her big clit sticking out. How he'd like to suck on that clit, he realized as he slipped his pants off, slowly stroking his now hard cock in his hand.

Suddenly the door to his room opened again and Kelly and Becky slipped in, closing the door behind them. John tried in vain to cover himself and hide his cock but was totally unsuccessful. Kelly grabbed Becky's hand and pulled her over to the bed where John was laying, his cock sticking up in the air. They were both wearing t-shirts which came down to just below their pussies, and because he was laying back on his bed John thought he could see some pussy hair peeking out from beneath.

"See, I told you he'd be playing with himself," Kelly said with a laugh.

"What do you two want?" John asked, feeling very exposed and uncomfortable.

"I promised Becky you'd let her see your cock again. She seemed so fascinated with it earlier and I figured you could maybe teach her how to do some things with it."

"Really! Is that right, Becky?" John asked, staring at her blushing face. "Do you want to learn how to play with a cock?"

"Y-y-yes," she stammered.

"Well, if I'm going to let you experiment with me and I'm naked, you have to be, too."

"Oh! Well --"

"Sure, why not?" Kelly said. "It's not like he hasn't seen us before."

"You mean, you would, too?" Becky asked.

"If you want me to, I don't mind. It might be fun."

"Well?" John asked, letting his hand again wrap around his cock.

"Okay," Becky agreed, slowly reaching down and pulling her t-shirt off over her head, leaving her standing naked next to an equally naked Kelly. "What now?"

"We should get on the bed," Kelly said, climbing over John, making sure to drag her pussy across his face as she sat on the other side of him, her legs crossed Indian fashion, exposing her split pussy with her clit sticking out.

Becky followed Kelly, climbing over John's legs to kneel next to Kelly right at John's hip.

"What should I do?" she asked, staring at John's hand slowly massaging his cock.

"Well, just do what I'm doing," John suggested.

"Go ahead, silly," Kelly said, taking Becky's hand and putting it on John's cock.

John let his hand fall to his side as Becky slid her fingers around his cock, gently squeezing him. Slowly getting accustomed to the feeling of John's cock in her hand, Becky began to slide her hand up and down on John's cock, just as she had seen him doing when they came into the room. As she did so, a drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of John's cock.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Oh, that's the best part of it all, almost," Kelly said. "Go ahead and lick it, you'll see."

"You're kidding!" Becky exclaimed, staring at Kelly in shock.

"No, I'm not," Kelly laughed. "If you don't, I will."

"You wouldn't!" Becky said, shocked by what Kelly was proposing. "He's your brother."

"Oh, right now he's only a cock, and if you don't take the treat you're being offered, I will."

"No, I'll do it," Becky said, squirming a bit on the bed.

Slowly she leaned over, sticking her tongue out and licking the drop of pre-cum that had formed, actually sticking the tip of her tongue into the slit at the top of John's cock in the process.

"Isn't it yummy?" Kelly asked, excited watching Becky lick her brother's cock.

"It's okay," Becky said, tasting it for the first time. "I guess it's hard to tell."

"Just suck on it and you'll get more," Kelly told her. "Just pretend it's a lollipop."

"You mean all the way in my mouth?"

"Sure. Do you want me to show you?"

"You wouldn't!"

"I told you, it's just a cock. You suck it, you fuck it. If you're lucky it's attached to someone you like."

"That's a terrible attitude," Becky said, shaking her head but not releasing John's cock from her hand.

"Well, what about your father fucking our mother?" Kelly asked. "You think it's any different?"

"Well, I don't believe it," Becky said.

"You better believe it," John said, "because that's exactly what I saw, and I'll bet we'll all see it in the morning."

"Well, maybe," Becky conceded, stroking John's cock in her hand.

"Go on, Becky, suck on it," Kelly encouraged. "You'll never learn if you don't try."

"Yeah," she replied, leaning over to lick the head of John's cock again. But this time she lingered, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, even gently sucking on the head of it for a few seconds before sitting back up, her hand never leaving his cock.

"Isn't it nice?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, it's okay," Becky agreed.

"See how much of it you can get in your mouth now," Kelly suggested.

"Why?"

"Well, that way you can pretend to fuck his cock with your mouth and it feels really good to him," Kelly explained. "And if you do it right, then he'll get so excited that he'll cum in your mouth and you can really taste the goodies that way."

"I don't know," Becky said hesitatingly.

"Watch," Kelly said, suddenly leaning over and engulfing John's cock in her mouth, feeling Becky's hand move out of the way as she went all the way down on him. She bobbed up and down a few times and then sat back up, a smile on her face and John's cock glistening with her saliva. "That's how you do it."

"Kelly, he's your brother!" Becky exclaimed in shock.

"Well, he's got a big, delicious cock right now," she replied. "Go on, suck on him. If you don't, I will. I'd love a mouthful of his cum right now. And I'll bet John will suck your pussy for you if you do a good job, won't you, John?"

"Sure I will," John agreed. "I love to eat sweet pussy."

"Gosh, you really like to do that?"

"I'll show you," John said, sitting up. "Lay back," he suggested, swinging himself off the bed as Kelly gently pulled on Becky's shoulder, pulling her onto her back where she lay with her legs pressed together and her feet dangling off the end of the bed.

John got on his knees at the side of the bed, putting a hand on either knee and pushing upwards and apart until Becky's feet were resting on the edge of the bed, her pussy exposed to his gaze.

"I don't know," she said, one hand trailing down to cover herself.

"Hold it open for me," John said, leaning forward and licking her fingers where they covered her pussy. When her fingers parted slightly John slid his tongue between them, tasting for the first time her sweet pussy.

"Oh!" Becky gasped when she felt his tongue slither between her pussy lips to lick her clit.

John then slid his hands up her thighs, displacing hers as he used his fingers to spread her pussy wide, diving in with his tongue as he began to lick and suck on her pussy. Immediately Becky began to moan, and so loud that Kelly worried about her being heard.

"Shhh," she admonished an almost incoherent Becky. "You don't want my parents to hear you, do you?"

"Oh, oh, oh," Becky gasped uncontrollably as John's tongue worked her pussy.

"You've got to be quieter," Kelly whispered, bending over close to Becky and kissing her softly on the mouth. She was shocked to feel Becky's tongue slide into her mouth as Becky gripped her head, kissing her fiercely as John continued to suck her pussy. Kelly happily kissed her back, taking advantage of the situation to let her hand come up to cup one of Becky's breasts, her fingers finding her hard nipple and pinching it and pulling on it as they continued to kiss.

"Wouldn't you like to suck John's cock now?" Kelly asked, staring right into Becky's eyes.

"Oh, yes, but don't stop, don't stop," she begged.

"We won't," Kelly assured her, tugging on John's arm to drag him up onto the bed next to Becky's head, his cock sticking into her face. Becky opened her mouth and John slid his cock in, watching as her lips closed on him and her tongue began to slide all around the head. Meanwhile, Kelly had slipped off the bed and was kneeling between Becky's still spread thighs. Looking up to see Becky sucking eagerly on her brother's cock, Kelly leaned in and licked her tongue up the length of Becky's open pussy, tasting her sweet juices and feeling her body spasm as almost immediately she began to cum. Kelly lapped eagerly at Becky's pussy, slurping the juices that literally flowed from her virgin hole. Becky was writhing on the bed as she sucked John's cock and Kelly ate her pussy. She was experiencing an orgasm for the first time in her life and it was almost non-stop. John was excited as well, watching Becky suck his cock and seeing his sister eating her pussy at the same time. As a result, he felt himself approaching that point of no return much faster than he would have liked.

"Oh, god," John groaned, feeling his balls begin to churn.

When Kelly heard this, she lifted her pussy-juice smeared face from between Becky's legs and crawled up onto the bed, literally laying on top of Becky, their breasts pressed against each other, watching very closely as Becky sucked on John's cock.

"He's going to cum," Kelly warned Becky. "Just keep sucking and swallow as fast as you can. You're going to love it."

Kelly saw John's face screw into a knot and then he was shooting cum into Becky's mouth. Becky gagged and choked a bit at first and Kelly saw cum oozing from her mouth around John's cock. Then she saw Becky's throat contract and she knew that she had swallowed a mouthful of John's cum. She leaned forward and licked the cum from Becky's face that had escaped from her mouth as Becky continued to suck and swallow John's cum. Finally John stopped cumming and Becky opened her mouth, letting his cock slide free, her mouth still full of cum. Kelly quickly captured John's cock in her own mouth, sucking the last of the cum from it before letting it go and kissing Becky, pushing her tongue into her mouth and swirling it around, tasting John's cum. Becky kissed her back ardently, her tongue dueling with Kelly's as they kissed. Finally they broke their kiss, both of them breathless, and Kelly stared into Becky's face.

"Wasn't that wonderful?" she asked, kissing her softly.

"Oh, it was so nice," Becky breathed. "I can't believe how it all made me feel."

"And didn't you love the taste of John's cum?"

"Mmm, yes, it's wonderful," Becky agreed.

"And your pussy tastes so sweet, too," Kelly added.

"You liked that?" Becky asked.

"Oh, yes," Kelly told her. "It's the only thing I like as much as a cock."

"You've got a great pussy to eat," John added.

"Well, what now?" Becky asked, her face flushed.

"Well, my pussy could sure use some attention," Kelly said. "Any volunteers?"

"Gosh, what could I do?" Becky asked.

"The same like I did for you," Kelly replied.

"You mean lick your pussy?"

"Well, since you don't have a cock to fuck me with, your tongue will have to do," Kelly said with a laugh. "Unless you don't want to, then I'll make John make me happy."

"Your brother!"

"Sure, silly, why not? If I can suck his cock, he can sure eat my pussy for me, or fuck me for that matter, if he can get it up again after that nice blowjob you gave him."

"You'd let your own brother fuck you?" Becky asked, incredulous.

"I'd let any cock fuck me right now, unless you're going to do it."

"I don't know if I can," Becky admitted softly.

"Well, look, let's get more comfortable," Kelly said, pulling Becky onto the bed and straddling her in a 69 position. "I'll eat your pussy some more and you can either eat mine or John will or he'll fuck me, just as long as someone makes me cum."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers
1...678910...19