Serviced in Uniform

Story Info
Thanking A Service Man.
878 words
4.05
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can she be serious? Is this real? He thought to himself. He flipped the napkin over again and re-read it.

'Meet me out back in 15' it read. Well, she did thank me for my service, but what else could it mean?

He finished the last of his drink and put the empty glass of gin back on the bar. He lifted himself up off the bar stool and headed for the front door, wondering if he would really meet her out back. Was this a trap, or she really meet me out back? "What else have I got to lose at the moment", he mumbled to himself as the door closed behind him. He hit the lock on his car fob to ensure it was locked and started heading around the building towards the back.

He turned the corner ever so vigilantly. No one there. He didn't see any hiding places or anything and there certainly wasn't anything behind the dumpster. He walked up closer to the back door and just as he stepped up, the door swung open and she nearly walked right into him.

"What is this..." but before he could finish his sentence, her index finger was pressed against his lips, closing them down. She guided him into turning around and slowly sank to her knees.

Without any hesitation, she unzipped his uniformed trousers and reached inside. Feeling his cock soft but rather large, she began to stroke him through his boxers. She looked up at him, "don't say a word." He nodded in agreement.

She fished his cock out from his boxers and immediately popped it into her mouth. He was still soft and she was sucking him for dear life trying to get his cock hard. She wanted him. She had to have him. His cock was hardening in her mouth with no problem.

His ass was up against the wall and her hands around his balls, massaging them. Milking them. As he grew harder, longer, and thicker, she began an up and down motion. Up and down his shaft with her mouth. Her tongue was aside his mass inside her mouth, he was so big. Up and down, back and forth, she continued to suck his cock deeper and deeper as he grew bigger.

Then, she slowed down when he reached full mast. She would slowly slide down his cock to his base. His cock at the entrance of her throat.

She would swallow with all her might. Like she wanted his cock down her throat. So, he could feel her throat wanting him. Then she would slowly slide his cock back out until just the tip was in her mouth. She repeated this over and over again. Down his thick meat all the way, swallow a couple times, and come up back up.

Taking pause on every few strokes to lick his veiny shaft like a lollipop. All the way down and around his balls her tongue caressed him. Then, back around his shaft. Her hot wet mouth wrapped around his cock was sending him to his point.

"I'm about cum", he mumbled. With only a mumbled response from her, she grabbed his hands and placed on her head. Pulling off and looking up at him, she said, "you drive, this is for you." With that, he grabbed her head more tightly and began a back and forth motion with her mouth. His hips thrusting to meet her head rhythm on his cock.

It didn't take long. He pulled her tightly to his base and she swallowed again as his cock pulsed and exploded rope after rope of his seed through his cock into her waiting throat. She swallowed as each jettison of his cum went down her throat. He relaxed his grip. She pulled up and off his cock.

She looked up at him and licked her lips, savoring his salty cum inside her mouth. Then, she licked him again like a lollipop cleaning him off like it was her last two drops of cum she would ever taste. When she was satisfied, she had cleaned him good, she stuffed his softening cock back in, zipped him up and rose to her feet.

"I wanted to thank you personally for your service."

"Well, thank you ma'am." he somewhat stuttered.

"I'm not a ma'am. I just like to thank those who serve with what I got to serve with -- my mouth. You're not the first one in uniform I've blown back here and probably won't be the last." With that, she slithered by him opening and closing the door behind her.

It took a couple minutes for him to regain his composure, and then opened the door.

He slid up on a barstool and looked down at the bartender at the end of the bar. Waving his hand, "bartender, a shot of your best whiskey, please."

As the bartender poured his drink, the service member looked around and could not find the woman who thanked him so pleasurably. He normally drank gin, but after what he just experienced, he wanted something smoother. He took a sip of the whiskey and savored the taste in his mouth wondering if she did the same with his cum. 'Did she savor him?'