Servicing the Tenants Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up taking four girls to senior prom. I was intensely anxious about it, because I'd already discovered I didn't like getting drunk, but I wasn't going to miss out on taking four girls out at once. To my amazement, I found I really enjoyed dancing--and by the end of the evening, I'd even gotten surprisingly decent at it. I spent most of prom dancing with one or another of them, and we had our own private orgy afterward.

My social life at BSU was active and enjoyable, too. Since I had no interest in getting drunk but I did like to dance, I may have been the most popular designated driver on campus. I had two serious college relationships; both ended after eighteen months or so, but they ended very differently. Amalia and I decided we made better friends than lovers, and we've remained close friends (with occasional benefits, I admit) ever since. I trust her as much as anyone I know, and she's never let me down.

Crystal, by contrast, turned out to be a consummate liar; to this day, I'm not sure I've met a better one. She cheated on me--with a couple different guys, no less. They both knew about me and helped her sneak around on me, but when one found out about the other, he took it surprisingly badly. He came to me, confessed, and helped me catch them with their pants down. That breakup got ugly fast and stayed that way, culminating in a beatdown that put Crystal in the hospital for observation. Campus Security tried to pin it on one of us guys, but we all happened to have alibis. They tried to get the story out of her, but she wouldn't say anything. She'd always been contemptuous of Amalia, after all, and I don't think her ego wanted anyone to know what had really happened.

Not long after that, I answered a knock at my door to find Kenzie's older sister--named, awkwardly enough, Krystal--standing there with a big grin on her face. She had gotten her master's degree in nuclear chemistry and was doing some sort of one-year fellowship or something at BSU before heading off to do her doctoral work. I'd met her a couple times, but she'd never paid me any real attention.

Now, though, Kenzie had told her all about my oral skills. Since she was only going to be in Clarksburg for a year, Krystal didn't want a serious relationship, but she definitely wanted a casual relationship with serious benefits. Fortunately, my three flatmates were out of town for the weekend, so discretion was unnecessary. If memory serves, from the moment I told her I was single to the point where she was lying on my bed with my head between her thighs took less than five minutes. She ended the night so blissfully well-fucked that she stayed over and we had round two in the morning before she headed off to work. (I, being a senior, had managed to avoid morning classes, so I had time.) It would be the first time of many over the course of the year--though most of them were at her place, since she lived alone.

I probably could have fallen hard for Krystal, if I'd let myself, but I knew there was no future there; and then she was gone, and my professional future too, and life did not look good. Still, my dad has a saying, "Get over rough ground as lightly as you can," and that's what I intended to do. I found out about the job at the Marylebone Apartments from one of my classmates who lived there senior year, solving my employment problem and my housing problem in one stroke. They weren't really convenient to BSU, but a number of students lived there anyway because even with the cost of commuting, they were a good deal.

I wasn't sure how long I could put up with the old lady, but I didn't think it mattered much. As far as I was concerned, the Marylebone Apartments were a stopgap--a paycheck and a place to live while I went about restarting my interrupted journalistic career. I intended to keep the tenants happy as efficiently as I could and put the rest of my time into freelance work and other résumé-building activities. Once I had a professional job lined up, I planned to find another apartment and give the old lady my notice.

As they say, "People make plans, and God laughs." In my case, he started laughing when I set out to introduce myself to the tenants, the minute I knocked on the very first apartment door. I knew from the old lady's file that Adriana Martin was 14 years older than me and married to a man 21 years older than her. What I didn't know until she answered my knock was that she was a complete smokeshow, athletic, busty, and gorgeous--all of which was on complete display in that moment.

*****

The door opens. To my great surprise, Adriana is wearing nothing but a purple-and-black bra and black lace panties. She's gorgeous, and I would have said she was 32 at most. She's quite surprised to see me, but doesn't seem embarrassed at all. I can feel my cock spring to life in record time. I guess the movement catches her attention, because she looks down. Her eyes fix on the bulge in my pants, and she licks her lips. Then she looks back up at me and says in a throaty purr, "Hello, I don't believe we've met. I'm Adriana Martin."

I swallow hard and manage to keep my voice mostly under control. "Yes, ma'am, I know. I'm Iain Roberts, the new building manager. I'm going around introducing myself to the tenants--I'm sorry I came at a bad time."

Adriana looks me slowly up and down and gives me a smile like a cat contemplating a canary. "Oh, you didn't come at a bad time at all. I'm just waiting for my husband Paul to come home for... lunch. I thought he might have come home early." She holds out a slim hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Iain."

"Thank you, ma'am," I say, shaking her hand.

"Why so formal?" she purrs. "Call me Adriana. Is there anything you want from me?" Is it my imagination, I wondered, or was there a slight stress on the word "want"?

"Actually, yes, ma--Adriana," I reply, stumbling a little over her name. I hand her my business card with my cell phone number on it, then hold up my digital camera. "I'd like to get pictures of all the tenants in the building to help me learn who everyone is..." Her delighted smirk flustered me. "I mean, not now, of course, you're not dressed, but sometime... appropriate... maybe I could drop by and take your picture..." I fumble to an embarrassed stop.

"I would love to," Adriana replies, looking at my number. "I would also love to invite you in to get to know you better, but as I said, my husband will be coming home soon. Another time?" There was definitely a little stress on "know" there, I realize. Can she really mean what it sounds like she means?

"It would be my pleasure, Adriana," I tell her with a slight bow.

"Oh, it will be," she replies with a purring chuckle as she closes the door.

She was coming on to me! I think in amazement. This might turn out to be a better job than I would ever have guessed.

I stand there for several moments in a daze, then shake myself. Better get moving, I think. On to 102.

*****

I visited a couple more apartments, with much more conventional results, then returned to mine for a bit of lunch. I hardly noticed what I was eating--I couldn't stop myself from daydreaming about Adriana. I interrupted myself several times, but each time I slipped right back into my reverie. I was washing up, fantasizing about plowing her from behind at my kitchen counter, when my phone chimed. I shook myself back to reality and found a text from her that read, Hey, sexy! My husband's back to work. I'm lying here wanting a second round and thinking about your cock, wondering if it's as long and thick as it looked in your pants. You have a master key; why don't you come over so I can find out? I told myself I should refuse, but with the help of my overactive imagination, she had already seduced me. I went to her with distinct misgivings, but still, I went.

*****

I let myself into Adriana's apartment to find her waiting at the door of her bedroom wearing nothing but a lustful grin. She wraps her arms around my neck and a leg around my waist and kisses me aggressively with lips and tongue. I kiss her back just as hard and hungrily. I squeeze her full round ass and run my fingers through her long, thick hair.

"Mmmmm, you're a good kisser," Adriana purrs. "I'll have to see what else you do well with that mouth."

"Should I be worried about your husband?" I ask. I don't think I'll be able to resist her no matter what she says, but I don't want to break up her marriage, and I don't want to get myself fired.

"No," Adriana says dismissively. She sits down on the bed and lifts the hem of my shirt. "When Paul married me, he was 40 and I was 19. He had a very high sex drive and his first wife had lost interest. He wanted a nympho slut who would fuck him whenever he wanted, and that's what he got." With my shirt out of the way, she puts her hands flat on my chest and runs them down to my abs. "Mmmm, nice. Lean and hard." She leans in to lick one of my nipples. I moan softly.

"When he was 40, he could satisfy me, and I was faithful. The last couple years, not so much." Adriana suckles my other nipple, then scrapes it with her teeth. I moan louder. "He's still a good fuck, so he still gets all the pussy he wants at home, but I don't get all the cock I need to keep me happy."

She opens my pants and butterflies them. "Ooooh, commando," Adriana coos. "Good choice." Her eyes light up in lustful approval when she pries my dick out of my pants--it's as erect as I've ever seen it, so it takes a little effort. She swirls her tongue around my glans and caresses it with her lips. She licks the pre-cum off the tip with a soft hum of pleasure. "You have a beautiful cock, stud. You're long and fat and hard and tasty... and so fucking ready for me."

"Thank you," I say huskily.

Adriana lubricates her hand with my pre-cum to slowly wank my shaft. "If I want to find a big-dicked young stud to make me cum over and over and over--to pound my needy little cunt until I scream--to appreciate the fact that my hot, wet pussy is as tight at 36 as it was at 19--to fill me so full of his hot load that I leak for hours--I don't think my husband has any right to complain. That's what he did, after all. I'm happy to fuck him whenever, wherever, however, and as long as I do that, I'm fulfilling my end of the bargain. I had my tubes tied years ago, so as long as anyone I fuck is clean, what I do with my little pink hole when he isn't around is my business, not his."

I don't think that hangs together, but I can't bring myself to argue. "So you're--not worried?" I ask. I complete the sentence with difficulty when Adriana starts sucking on my knob like a lollipop.

She pulls her head off my dick with an audible plop. "I don't want him to catch me," she admits calmly. "That's why I've been so frustrated--I haven't found anyone I could fuck often enough discreetly enough. But now I have my very own private dick right next door." Adriana grins at her choice of words, then gives the dick in question another tongue-lashing. "If you know how to use that talented mouth and this big, beautiful fuckmuscle, my problems are solved."

She lets go of my rod to pull down my pants. She lies back on the bed and nearly does the splits. She reaches down and spreads her big inner lips wide with two fingers. "Eat me, sexy," Adriana commands. "Eat my sweet pussy--I made sure to have it nice and fresh for you. Eat me like the Big Bad Wolf. Make me cum all over your face."

*****

Her command was my wish, but not immediately. I climbed onto the bed and teased her fuckhole with a finger while I bent my head to kiss her neck. "That's not--" Adriana started to protest, but her voice trailed off as my lips made their way down to one of her creamy boobs. I captured its dusky-rose tip with my lips and teeth and slid my finger inside her; she sighed deeply, then squeaked when a second finger joined the first. I indulged myself for a few minutes licking and sucking her nipples and taking mouthfuls of titflesh. My fingers worked back and forth between probing her cunt and diddling her clit. "You're such a fucking tease," she purred.

"You wouldn't want me to be too easy, would you?" I murmured.

"No..." she admitted. All the same, when I shifted down to bury my head between her thighs, I heard her moan, "Finally..." I grinned, made a cock of my tongue, and plunged it into her dripping sex. "Fuck!" Adriana gasped. "That's your tongue? So fucking deep--so fat--" Her turgid clit was nicely placed for me to nuzzle it while I pistoned my tongue in her cunt; I wrapped my hands around her ripe melons, kneading their supple flesh and rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. She panted and mewled and sang my praises, and when I flattened my tongue and curled it upward, she cried out, "Fuck--fuck--fuck--fuck--Iain!" and erupted in my face.

I let Adriana come down a little, then started fingering her again and locked my lips around her love button. "Oh, fuck, eat that sweet fucking pussy," she moaned as I licked and sucked her clit and corkscrewed my fingers in her cunt. "Your mouth is so fucking good... just like that on my clit, baby--just like fucking that--" When I sucked hard and pulled, she came like a whip crack, screaming my name.

Still catching her breath, Adriana panted, "Fuck me, stud, you know how to eat pussy... and, oh, that tongue--fuck--it's probably illegal."

"I never fail to please," I smirked. (I was much cockier at 22 than at 36.)

"Is that so?" she purred, eyes glinting. She lifted her legs, grabbing the backs of her knees and pulling them to her chest, sliding them outside a little to keep her tits exposed. "Then put your dick where your mouth was, tiger, and prove it. Take that big pussyhammer and fuck the holy living shit out of me. Fuck me right into the fucking bed."

I looked down at Adriana, into her eyes blazing with lust, and asked softly, "You want me to rail you like a naughty little slut, don't you? You want to get fucked within an inch of your life."

"Fuck yeah, call me a slut, make me your slut," she breathed. "My husband wanted slow and gentle today, so now I need it fast and hard and deep as hell. Use my tight, wet cunt--make me your dirty little fucktoy--call me your filthy cockwhore--pound me like you fucking stole me."

I pushed my knob into her needy pink hole, leaving us both moaning at the spandex-tight fit. Crystal liked to talk like that, I remembered, so I had some idea how to play along. "You sure you want this cock, slut?" I growled. "You really think your pussy can handle it?"

"Give it to me, stud," Adriana gasped. "Give me all that big fucking dick. Pound me with that big fuckstick--nail me to the fucking mattress."

I reached back to diddle her clit. She gasped again, but if she was going to say anything, it was cut off when I slammed my hips down as hard as I could. I buried myself to the balls in her tight, wet heat and felt her anterior fornix pull taut around my cockhead; Adriana's breath caught in her throat and her body went completely still for a moment, then her body detonated beneath me. I already knew she was a screamer, but fuck was she loud that time. The old lady said all the apartments are well-insulated for sound, a small voice in the back of my head commented. I hope she was right.

I pressed myself hard into Adriana until the spasms of her pussy eased, then started fucking her hard and fast, my fingers still working her joystick. I could feel her cunt stretch at the bottom of every stroke to accommodate my length. She gasped and mewled and moaned and made sounds like broken words that had been glued back together wrong. As solid as the bed was, I could still hear it creaking and groaning. "Is this what you wanted, slut?" I grunted. "To get jackhammered into the bed like a helpless fuckdoll?"

"Fuck yeah--fuck yeah--fuck yeah--" Adriana panted. "Give me--give me--give me--" I captured one of her big fat tits with my mouth, biting and suckling the nipple and licking her satiny skin. "So hot--so good--just like that--just like that..."

I wonder if I can trigger her... "Cum for me like a good slut," I commanded her. "Lose control--lose your mind--let yourself go crazy. Let me feel you cum on my cock. Let me hear you cum screaming my name."

It seemed to work. "Fuck," Adriana wailed. "I'm cumming--fuck!--Iain!" She writhed and thrashed under me, screaming like a wild thing, and her pussy clamped down on my rod like her body wanted to rip it off and keep it. I held still deep inside her as she climaxed, managing barely to keep myself from cumming along with her. I didn't want to be done fucking her yet, and I didn't want to let her be done being fucked.

As soon as Adriana's box stopped spasming, I pulled out. Her eyes popped open and she made a small sound of protest, then cooed when I growled, "On your hands and knees, fucktoy." She flipped herself around eagerly, facing the big mirror on her dresser, and waggled her butt at me.

"Come on, stud," she purred, "ride my ass. Take me like the stallion takes the mare. Fuck me like a mare in heat."

"You're in heat, alright," I responded roughly. "You're a sex-starved nympho who'll do anything to get the dick she needs, and I intend to take advantage of it." Adriana moaned with anticipation as I pressed my knob against the mouth of her pussy. I grabbed a fistful of hair near the scalp and pulled back as I rammed my hips forward, driving my cock so deep in her sheath, it felt like she'd half-swallowed my balls. That time I hit her posterior fornix; I felt it stretch enough that I thought it might be painful, but she was horny enough by then that her scream was 100% triumphant ecstasy. Her orgasm was thunderous. I don't know how I held it together--probably sheer brute-force stubbornness.

"Fuck," Adriana gasped once she could breathe again. "So fucking deep--no one's ever hit that spot before... You hit virgin territory, stud..."

"Good," I grunted, watching her cheeks ripple and shake each time I slammed into them. It was pure raw animal fucking, the sort Krystal had loved so well--which gave me an idea. "Spread that ass for me--with both hands," I added, letting go of Adriana's hair. She laid her head on the mattress and did as I told her, setting up a position that had been Krystal's favorite; I wouldn't be able to hold it long, but figured it should be plenty long enough for both of us. I grabbed Adriana's arms above the elbows and pulled back, lifting her torso parallel to the bed and fucking her like a battering ram.

"Holy fuck!" she squealed, eyes going wide. Her big titties swung wildly with the pounding, clapping together with every stroke.

"Look in the mirror, slut," I growled. "Watch yourself getting fucked into next week. I'm gonna fuck the brains right out of your pretty little head."

"Fuck yeah--fuck yeah--fuck yeah--" Adriana panted. "So fucking deep--so fucking good--so fucking full--" Her breath caught, then she mewled, "Plow that tight little cunt--plow it hard--hard and deep--plow me and seed me and make me cum... fill me with your cream and make me cum..."

"You want my load, slut?" I ground out.

"Yes!"

"Then take it!" With that, I slammed into her one last time, hard enough to make her body jerk, and blew. A powerful climax smashed through me, and Adriana's rose to answer it. I flooded her honeypot with blast after blast of cum as her pussy thundered around my prick, then let go of her arms and slumped forward onto my hands as she fell back onto the bed.