Servicing The Widow

Story Info
She needs all the help she can get.
859 words
4.28
9.2k
17
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband died suddenly four months ago. He was only forty three and I had no one to rely on. Luckily a couple of neighbors decided to help me out. Allen up the street said he could mow the grass for me. It was hot the day he showed up and Allen was drenched in sweat when he finished. I had him come inside and I gave him a cold drink.

I looked at Allen's body. He wasn't the most handsome of men. I did notice that he had a big bulge in his shorts. I hadn't had sex in quite awhile. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs.

Allen said, "If you need anything else just let me know."

Actually I did need something else. I stepped closer and I put a hand on Allen's crotch. That got his attention. Allen didn't need a brick wall to fall on him. He brought his hands up and placed them on my chest. I have big boobs and I always loved to have them played with. I saved Allen the trouble. I pulled my shirt off and unfastened my bra. Allen lowered his face and began to suck on my nipples. I thought I might have an orgasm right then and there.

A few minutes of that and Allen pushed my shorts to the floor. He then removed his clothes. I was right. He had a big bone. I swear it was close to nine inches in length. The dining table was close to where we were standing. Allen moved me towards the table and he lifted me up onto it. I spread my legs for him. My pussy was exposed for Allen. He took hold of his dick and began to rub it across my slit.

I started to moan. I nearly begged him to give it to me. Allen fitted his mushroom in place and started to push his dick into me. It felt like I was being split open. I don't like saying this but my late husband wasn't very big in the cock department. Allen pushed all the way in and held his pole in place.

"Please Allen, fuck me hard," I begged him.

Allen did just that. I was feeling his big balls slapping against my ass cheeks. I put my hands on his waist and I held on. Allen was pounding my pussy as hard as he could. He kept telling me he was going to use my pussy whenever he wanted. He was giving me all these orgasms as he drilled my hole. I told him I was his slut. He could have me anytime he wanted.

Allen reached out and fondled my tits. He pulled on and pinched my nipples. I love when a man squeezes my titties. Allen was rough with them. My body was shaking as he gave me a good fucking. Allen said he was getting close. He wanted to know if he should pull out. I told him I needed to feel his seed inside me. A couple of more minutes and Allen exploded inside my body.

I felt his warm stream of cum coating my insides. I had these tremendous orgasms as he squirted his man seed into my belly. Allen was like a bull. He kept fucking me after he shot his load. A few minutes passed and Allen got soft. He withdrew his cock and his white spunk came dripping out of my hole. I was shaking as Allen had finished me off. He leaned down and we kissed.

I couldn't move for a few minutes. There I was with my legs spread out wide. All his jizz was pouring out of me. I felt spent. My pussy felt sore after Allen worked me over with his prick. I finally got to my feet and went into the bathroom. I pushed out as much cum as I could. When I came back to the dining room Allen had cleaned his cock and had gotten dressed.

"I need to get going," he told me.

Allen was out the door and on his way home. His wife was probably wondering what was taking so long. I got a shower after that. I went to the bedroom and got onto my back. I began to replay what had just happened. My well hung neighbor had given me a fucking of a lifetime. My pussy felt inflamed. The thing was, I would have let Allen take me again had he stayed.

I rubbed my clit for awhile. I reached for my vibrator. It wasn't the same as Allen's large cock but it would have to do. I pushed it all the way into my pussy. I set the vibrator to maximum speed. I started to cry out. I wanted this to be Allen's fucking me once more. I brought myself off and pulled the vibrator out of my body. I knew I was going to let Allen keep on fucking me for as long as he wanted. I missed the feeling of hot cum inside my pussy. There was no sense of going without it any longer.