Serving Master and Katarina

Story Info
I serve my owner and his date during an evening in (MF/m).
4.5k words
3.83
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the ornate, red-wallpapered dining room, waiting in the corner with a silver tray in my hands. Candlelight bathed the room, reflecting dimly off the glasses and the display cabinets where Master kept his collection of antiques. He was entertaining a woman named Katarina that night, and I awaited their orders. As his slave, I had no other purpose in life.

Master was a thin man, elegant and slim, with wavy brown hair that he wore in a quiffed style. He wore a rich red shirt, grey tailored trousers and shiny black shoes. His dark eyes sparkled in the red light. His date wore a tight navy blue dress, with a plunging cleavage, and cut to the thigh. She had dark red hair, blue eyes, and a curvy body with plump round breasts. Her ruby-red lips glistened.

The two of them sat at either end of the dark walnut dining table, while I stood in a corner wearing my butler's attire. That consisted of a black waistcoat, a white shirt that ended abruptly at my belly, and a black bowtie over my collar to make me look smarter. I thought I looked smart, attractive even when dressed that way, and I enjoyed how the rich satin fabrics felt against my skin.

I wore nothing else except the instruments of my enslavement. My legs were bare, shaved smooth that day, and my feet wore nothing at all. At my crotch, my chastity cage shone silver, polished that very day, and a matching silver pain ring was locked around my balls. Should I disappoint, Master could activate it with a command from his neural computer.

"Slaveboy, more wine," said Master.

"But of course, my Master," I replied.

I padded over to the table, placed the tray down silently, then took up the bottle of full-bodied red wine and poured it carefully into his tall wine-glass. I twisted the pour at the end, with a flourish, to avoid spilling any, then turned to Katarina and raised an eyebrow: wine? She nodded and smiled, so I glided over to her, stopping where her hand was near my caged cock, then poured her wine with another flourish.

Katarina reached out a hand, lazily, and stroked my flank. Her nails ran down my side and stroked my leg, causing a ripple of goosebumps as they passed. She patted my bottom to say thank you for the wine, then she waved me away with her perfectly manicured hand. I had been enjoyed, like the wine, and now she wished to enjoy something else.

I retreated to my corner, once more bearing the tray, and bowed to them both, then returned to the waiting position. Katarina turned to her side and looked me up and down: her eyes lingered on my caged cock, which I had noticed most free people cared to inspect at length. Master enjoyed that, for he did like to display his property. I simply stood, letting Katarina look, and smiling attentively, waiting for someone to tell me what to do. Master had told me she would respond well to maximum submission: he had been right.

"Owned him long?" asked Katarina.

"Two years and three months," said Master.

"How did you acquire him?"

"He's a non-consensual, you know, I captured him myself."

"Oh! Do tell..."

"Well, I was doing some good works on one of those half-failed planets, when I met a young man with an eye for good clothing but almost no resources to ply his trade."

"This young man?"

"Just so my dear. He was in the prime of his youth, full of energy and life, but already quite beaten down by the sheer difficulty of his life. He wavered between passionate speech and tired acceptance, even despair, depending on when in the week you caught sight of him. A poor boy, but with enormous potential to be tapped and shaped.

"I knew right away I had to have him, but enslaving the locals causes quite the ruckus if you get caught, so I played it smooth and slick. I got him all the materials he needed: he made this shirt I'm wearing, you know, and in no time we were inseparable whenever we weren't working.

"I let it be known that I was looking for a man with his talents to come and work for me. He had no family left - died in a little war, I understand - so he jumped at the chance. The project I was leading came to an end, and we jetted off back to our world in my little ship."

"He just came willingly?"

"Up to that point. I drugged his wine that first night, then stayed up all night guiding the surgical robots through the tweaks I wanted made, and installing his control implants. I put him in a cell to recover then went to the sweetest day's sleep I have ever experienced. When I awoke, I explained his new situation and demonstrated his control implants. The rest is history."

"He's delightfully well-disciplined for a non-consensual."

"Spare the rod, spoil the slave."

"I see! So, tell me more about where you grew up - on the other side of the ocean, yes?"

I poured more wine whenever it was needed, never letting the flow splutter or splash, and as both Master and Katarina drank, the atmosphere in the room heated up. I made sure to show her my assets whenever I moved near her, or by her, or anywhere at all, and she was electric to be around. My skin tingled whenever I went to her side. I let my tight bottom push out a little when I bent over to pour or serve, and I moved so that my chastity cage would sway as I walked. Just like Master had ordered.

Katarina had the hots for both of us, I could tell. She gazed adoringly at Master, who was equally smitten with her, and she looked at me with lust and fire in her eyes. To her, as to any of them on that world, I was both a person and an object: sentient property, a human being that could be bought and sold. Valuable, but not to be thought of in the same breath as a free person.

"I want to know more about you enslaving your butler. Was he always this gracious?"

"Oh, not quite, but close. I kidnapped him because he was a class act already, you see, but I did have to drill him in the finer points of etiquette."

"I like the sound of that."

"Do you have a slave at the moment?"

"No, I rent a girl and a boy from an agency when I need them, I haven't found a keeper yet, not like you have."

"A shame: there's nothing quite like it."

"So how did he react to being enslaved?"

"Well, he raged and resisted, but I was merciless with my punishments. I had caged up his cock and I shocked his balls black and blue; caned and whipped him too. Whenever he showed willing, I rewarded that. Bit by bit, I broke him down and remade him. Of course the key, as with most males, is the balls. Who owns your balls, slaveboy?"

"You do, my most wonderful Master. These balls are your absolute property, to own and control as you see fit," I replied, then I fell silent again, because good slaves do not speak out of turn.

"Oh he's so polite about it," said Katarina.

"Indeed, he's a good boy, and of course..."

"You do own his balls!" laughed Katarina.

I blushed. I knew it was true: every single day he had me tell him how he owned my balls and my cock, and what that meant. He had the only key to the lock on my inescapable chastity cage, just as he had the sole ability to activate the pain ring around my balls. I had to serve sweetly if I ever wanted to get release, and living with a man so attractive, I often wanted release.

Master had indeed broken me quite thoroughly. Instead of removing my impetuous tendencies, he had encouraged me to take initiative in the limited spheres of behaviour where I was allowed: sex, tailoring, and cooking. He had dammed my sex-drive carefully, releasing the pent up pressure whenever it suited his needs most. The law saw him as my owner, and so did society: with a body full of tracking implants, there was no escape for me.

"Slave, fetch dessert," said Master.

I shimmied out of the room and through the corridor, then into the kitchen. The air was cooler and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin. Wasting no time, I grabbed the chocolate desserts in their little glass dishes, put them on the serving tray, and then walked carefully back to the dining room. Master would punish me severely if I spilled the dessert I had spent all afternoon making for him,

"He's such a good little butler!" cried Katarina.

"He certainly has his charms," said Master.

"I'd have enslaved him as well: boys like that are too good to pass up."

"Just so. What do you have to say about that slaveboy?"

"Thank you for the most gracious compliment, Mistress Katarina, I am humbled by your praise," I said.

Master nodded. He stopped paying me attention. Despite my nudity, he saw no need to look at me constantly, preferring the allure of his well-dressed date. She was the same. Slave nudity was de rigueur, nothing remarkable to a free person, simply the way a slave should appear. So many thousands of people must have seen my caged up cock in public, but to me it still registered, and Master liked it that way. When the whole world sees you as a slave, it is hard to disagree.

Master and Katarina ate the desserts slowly, making a lot of eye contact, and I hung back, letting them eat and not topping up the wine glasses. I did not want to distract either of them at such a crucial moment. Katarina smiled salaciously as Master when she finished her dessert, and he raised an eyebrow, then nodded at the upstairs. She nodded back.

"Would you like my slaveboy to join us?" he asked.

"Oh most definitely!"

"Good. Boy: follow us upstairs to the bedroom."

I did just that. Both of them threw off their clothes the moment they were through the door, and they collapsed down onto the bed together. I shrugged off my butler's outfit, leaving only the metal collar I had been wearing beneath the bowtie, then I crawled into position near their feet. When Katarina saw me there, she proffered her feet to me.

I took her dainty toes in my mouth and sucked them one by one, while Master and Katarina kissed on the bed. She had beautiful feet: very elegant. Nonetheless, I was also cleaning them as I went, as was my place. I could never really get over that, using my mouth to clean up people - it was the thing that made me feel most like a tool and least like a human being.

She liked having her toes sucked: she pushed her feet into my mouth to get my tongue right around her little digits, and I thought I heard some sounds of pleasure whenever I sucked especially well. I hoped Master would be pleased, and in any case I was only following his orders to seduce her. He did like it when I was creative to try and please him.

"He's such a good boy," said Katarina, as Master kissed her breasts.

"Own the balls and the mind must follow," said Master. "Do you want to use him?"

"Like my own living sextoy. Slaveboy, get your tongue in my arse while I blow your Master."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

Master went to the head of the bed and sat down with his legs spread wide, facing Katarina and I. Katarina lay on her belly, using her elbows to keep her head up so she could take Master's cock in her mouth. I got onto the bed and lay down between her legs, then nestled my face in between her luscious buttocks. I snaked out my tongue and debased myself for my Master's date.

I heard pants, moans and groans from the two free people I shared the bed with. While I kept licking, I looked up from Katarina's plump round arse to see Master looking down at me. I saw him mouth the words to me, 'you are my property: good boy', and I saw how much he was enjoying the fellatio. His mouth made the O-shape that meant he was feeling great pleasure, but he took a moment to point to Katarina's bottom. Get back to work, he meant.

Perhaps he was enjoying his fellatio more because he knew he had taken it away from me, I thought. While Master sometimes let me fuck another slaveboy or slavegirl he rented, he had banned me from receiving a blowjob ever again. He said it would be bad for my slave mentality. That was that. Warm lips would never again touch my cock, the cock that Master owned.

"Deeper, sextoy," said Katarina over her shoulder.

Swallowing my pride, I did as I was told and pushed my tongue deeper. She gasped in response, then went back to blowing Master. Now I was giving her what she really wanted, she started to wiggle her hips and grind her cunt against the bed. I had to move to keep giving her the deep attention she wanted, and that only drove her harder.

A few minutes later, Master went down on Katarina. She lay on her side, one leg lying flat and the other raised up in the air. I lay behind her and continued to kiss her arse, while Master lay in front and licked her pussy. Master reached out with his left hand and grabbed my chastity cage, which he held tight, just to let me know he hadn't forgotten about me.

"Oh! Oh! Make me cum, please," said Katarina.

I licked hungrily at her arse and Master licked at her clit. Katarina rocked back and forth, trying to get maximum pleasure from both tongues. Master used his hand on my cock cage to tell me the rhythm to move in, and we moved with Katarina, always keeping her at maximum stimulation. Her pants and moans grew louder, then louder still.

"Unh!" she cried.

She climaxed hard, her pussy spasmed and her arse puckered. I kept on licking, for no one ordered me to stop, until finally she reached back and pushed me away. I returned to the floor to kneel, while the Master got in position behind Katarina. However, Katarina wanted me where she could see me, so she had me stand next to the bedstead, my legs open and my hands behind my back.

I watched Master fuck her doggystyle. I burned with jealousy to see them cavort like that while I stood there with my penis locked up tight and no prospect of release unless I looked like I was enjoying it. I searched for something to enjoy, and settled on the look of pleasure on Katarina's face: she loved it when Master gave it to her hard.

"Watch a real man fuck me, slaveboy!" said Katarina.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Just a slave boy," said Master.

"No longer a man," said Katarina.

"Just my cock-locked property," said Master.

"On display for everyone to see," said Katarina.

"Just a fucktoy," said Master.

"Oh yes, I like that," said Katarina, "now fuck me harder."

He did. I stood there displaying the sign of his ownership around my dick as Master fucked Katarina hard. The bed shook. She moaned and he groaned. Sweat formed on his brow. I stood at attention, not daring to look crestfallen or downtrodden. Master fucked, and fucked, and fucked. Finally, with a great heave of breath, he came.

Katarina screwed him back and helped him get maximum pleasure from his orgasm. Her sparkling eyes met mine and she winked at me, meaning I knew not what, and then she turned her attention to Master again and fucked the last of his cum from him. He withdrew from her, then lay down beside her, with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Clean up?" he asked her.

"Yes please."

"Slaveboy!" said Master.

I crawled up onto the bed then got in position between Katarina's legs. She opened them for me, and I got to work licking her clean. I swallowed down Master's cum and Katarina's juices, all mixed in together; meanwhile, she and Master hugged and kissed and chatted. It took a while to get her spotless, and I only withdrew when I was certain it was so. I knelt back on the floor, at the side of the bed, waiting for orders again. Each of them was fragrant in my nose, and salty on my tongue, their taste lingering in my mouth.

"Do you spank him?" asked Katarina.

"Sometimes. Why?" said Master.

"Because I want to see. Would you now?"

"He's been very good, but yes, if you like. Slaveboy, consider this a maintenance spanking. Come here, I'm going to sit up and you're going over my knee."

"Yes, Master," I replied,

Katarina made room on the bed. She lay down facing us, near the foot of the bed, while Master lay with his back to the headboard. I got into position over Master's knee, and the whoosh of his hand hitting my backside started moments later. I turned to look at Katarina, and saw that she had started to masturbate.

"Count strokes and thank me, slaveboy. No, thank me and then Mistress Katarina, in turn on alternating strokes," said Master,

"One, thank you Master," I said.

"Two, thank you Mistress Katarina," I continued.

"Three, thank you Master ... Four, thank you Mistress Katarina."

I kept on going and going. Master had mercy and didn't hit too hard, but he did land the swats hard enough for it to show on my face. I felt heat flooding my bottom; it must have been glowing red with hand marks. Katarina masturbated furiously but she was struggling to get there; I could see it on her face.

Master kept on spanking me, long after he would normally have stopped. I was on stroke two hundred and ten when he finally ceased, declaring that I had had enough. Katarina, red-faced, nodded. She moved up the bed, leaned over me, and whispered something in Master's ear: I was paying too much attention to my bruised bottom to hear what.

"All right, I don't see why not," said Master. "Slaveboy, put on some stockings and get on all-fours."

"Yes, Master," I replied,

I blushed deeply when I put the garter belt and stockings on, for feminisation was strictly Master's fetish and not mine. Katarina went into Master's toy drawer and came out with the electric strapon that he sometimes let guests use on me. She slipped it on, then she climbed onto the bed and had me get in position, on my hands and knees, while she lubed me up.

"Here I come, bitch, and I'm fucking you til I cum."

She squealed when the electric strapon connected with her clit. I gasped as she entered me, then I groaned as she started to fuck me hard. This model of strapon could give pleasure to the user, the taker, or both: right then it was set to both. I groaned as electricity sizzled into my cock, and I looked up to see Master approaching. With a key.

"Shall I?" he asked.

"Why not?" said Katarina. "He has been good."

He unlocked my cock then coaxed it to life with his hand. Katarina took over, reaching around me to jerk me off with one hand, while she used her other arm to stabilise herself. I fucked back, pushing against each stroke to help her get off, and she responded by going at me harder and harder still. I could tell she wasn't too bothered about how I felt about it.

"Cock-locked bitch boy," gasped Katarina.

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Another man's property," she said,

"Absolutely and utterly, mistress," I said.

"Just a sextoy," she said.

"To please you, Mistress," I replied.

"Who owns you?"

"My Master."

"Why?"

"Because he enslaved me."

"Why?"

"Because ... he is superior."

"Uh-huh. Oh yeah!"

She slapped my reddened arse and I winced in pain. Katarina rammed her strapon inside me with plenty of force, and I grunted and groaned as each stroke hit home. She gripped my hips to really take me, then she pounded me over and over, splitting me open and sending tingles of electric lust all through my body. She kept on going, and I got closer and closer to my climax.

Master caught my eye, and I saw him mouth 'you are mine'. It sent me over the edge. Katarina kept on jerking me off and I climaxed onto the sheets, with her cock in my arse sending pulses of pleasure through me. Each pulse spread through my whole body, leaving me tingling all over. I needed her inside me in that moment, to confirm my status and make it good.

She needed to be in me to get off, and she did. Katarina had her second orgasm of the evening as she fucked me with the electric strapon. She rammed it home, over and over, while she shrieked and cried out in passion. She rode me hard, bucking and weaving to get the most from her explosive orgasm; finally, after a long time that left my arse very sore, she stopped.

"Fuck yeah, slaveboy, fuck yeah. You have a sweet fuckable arse," she said.

"That he does. Nightcap?" said Master.

12