Serving My Pleasure

Story Info
An insight into the source of one man's pleasure.
1.1k words
2.5
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serving My Pleasure

I am going to train you how to serve My cock with your hands, body, and mouth. I have had this thought for some time now; it's past time to teach you what pleases and what doesn't. You already know how to approach the prelude to this arousal. You have a delicate, feather-light stroke that never fails to stir Me. You know how to curl your nude body alongside Mine...matching your curves to Mine. You know to press your warm breasts against the side of My chest, spread your thick hair over My near shoulder, and exhale softly across My skin. Your finger tips barely touching My torso not just wakens Me, it arouses Me to the point that I unknowingly begin to catch My breath. I don't want to miss a moment of your attention on My skin. You know to add the weight and warmth of your thigh over Mine as your fingers trace random patterns down My stomach. As your hands approach My crotch, My balls begin to roll as additional blood pumps through My vessels and begins to fill My cock.

What you need to learn next is to contrast the delicate nature of caresses with the power of pain that drives My passion. I will train you by pulling your mouth to My skin where I want it and by positioning your body atop and across Mine where I need it. Words will be few and far between so that your mind focuses on inciting and then reading My responses. First, My fist in your hair...a favorite place for it to be...gathers a handful and pulls your face to My throat. I hold you there until I feel your mouth plant gently cushioned kisses along My neck. My free hand captures the wrist of the hand you use to stroke My skin and guides your forearm flat across My stomach. It's not just My cock I'm teaching you to please through service, it's My entire upper body for now. The lower your hand and arm roam, the nearer to My cock you reach, the lower I force your mouth down over My chest and mid-section. Everywhere your fingers wandered, now your mouth follows. Just as your arm adds sensation and weight to My flesh, your mouth adds warmth and suction as your kisses turn from mere brushes from your lips to full licks and soft suckles. You know you've got to Me when I moan from the dual pleasures of your palm pressing on the top of My pubic bone as your lips enclose one of My hair encircled nipples. I am a human mammal and although the feeling may pale in comparison to the rush of pleasure you feel when I take your nipples into My mouth, the feeling that flows through Me when you do the same is delicious nonetheless.

Further and further down to My cock I guide your hands and mouth along their travel as I shift your weight further onto Me. I can feel the heat from your pelvis now across one of My thighs and then lower still to My knee and shin as I push your mouth between My legs and below My cock. It's time to move your touch from the gentle teasing to a firm grip on matters. I am engorged now and I require more than softness to be served. My fist moves from the back of your hair to the crown so I can pull your face up to look into My eyes. The first word I utter is, "Squeeze."

With that command, I take your wrist and firmly wrap your fingers around the root of My cock. I add pressure on your wrist until you get the message to match it around My base. I have your eyes locked to Mine now and I see them widen as I continue to increase My grip on your arm. Yes, I know what I'm directing you to do...I need pain to focus My power. I stroke up along your forearm only easing up pressure slightly as I approach the palm of your hand. You are to match My motion up the length of My shaft and ease up as you reach My head. I release your arm only to re-grip your forearm again tightly and repeat My firm stroke. You follow My lead as I lift the leg your body rests on to grind gently against your sex. You deserve to know that you're pleasing Me by more than the sight and feel of My erection. But I need more pain.

On the next series of strokes, I reach farther down your arm to guide your elbow into the meat of My thigh. When you stroke upward, I push down on your upper arm to dig the point of your joint into My muscles. The harder you pull and the deeper you push, the more intensely the pain fuels My pleasure. I have My legs splayed open now almost frog-like to make room for your upper body between them and to give you leverage for what I need next. I pry your fingers from around My oozing cock just long enough to position them directly at the junction of My thighs on either side of My crotch. Then with My fist in your hair, I force your mouth to engulf half My length in one swallow. Up and down I slowly, deliberately pace My pleasure until I am steeled for the next wave of pain. Then with My free hand, I cover your hand in Mine at the tendons straining between My thigh and abdomen. Together we squeeze them ruthlessly as I drive My cock up into to respite of your warm wet mouth. I am breathing hard by now and what comes next will surely drive Me insane with the need to unload. After an eternity of minutes spent spearing your throat and groaning with the intensity of your grip, I'm ready. First though, I pull your mouth full off Me and curl down to kiss you fully. Your gasping breaths match Mine as I growl the words you know are coming, "Bite My cock..."

With that, I thrust up with My hips and drive your head down as far as your throat will allow. I feel your teeth for the first time again...clamping solidly around My thick circumference...My fist is locked into your hair and I arch hard into the pleasure. Again and again, you bite your way up My length until finally you arrive at My climax. Waves of force erupt from My body and sound rips from My throat when My semen flies free and into your waiting mouth.

Some men need anger and provocation to reach their full power...I am not of that sort. Others rely solely on soft touches and whispered words to tap into their deeper selves...I am not of that sort, either. For Me it is pain, given and shared, that brings out the darkest parts of My soul. You serve Me best by pleasing Me with pain.