Serving My Sir

Story Info
FTM Dom uses his nonbinary submissive for his pleasure.
1.2k words
4.21
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I silently stared across the table in the crowded restaurant, feeling antsy as Sir and I neared the end of our meal. As he took a final bite of his dinner, I allowed myself to steal a few quick moments of appreciation for his handsomeness before looking down at my empty plate. His blue eyes and pierced lip made my cheeks flush and it didn't escape his attention. "You're blushing, boi," he said. "What's on your mind?"

As he paid our bill, I quietly replied, "I'm thinking about your lip piercing against my lips when you kiss me, Sir."

"We should get to it then, slut," he chirped back, winking at me as he grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

We drove the short ride back to his house, his streaming music and my rapid heartbeat the only sound between us. I knew what I had in store for me when we got back to his place, and I felt my cheeks flush again in anticipation.

When he pulled up in his driveway, Sir put his car in park and turned off the ignition. Firmly gripping my thigh, he instructed, "I want you to go inside, go into my room, and get naked. Get on your knees for me, slut, and I'll join you when you're ready." He then handed me his keys.

My dick already aching, I quickly did as I was told, walking up the steps of his front porch, unlocking his front door, and briskly climbed the stairs to his bedroom. I pulled my shirt up over my head to remove it, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and allowed them to fall around my ankles before kicking them aside. I deftly stepped out of my favorite black boxer briefs with the rainbow elastic waistband and removed my bra before lowering myself to my knees on his rug by the bed. When I heard his footsteps on the stairs, I lowered my eyes and waited patiently for Sir to come inside.

"Good boi," Sir praised me. "You did exactly as you were told. Do you think you've earned your reward?"

"Yes please, Sir," I replied.

"Is that so?" he asked as his pants and underwear fell to his ankles, his forefinger and middle finger sliding on each side of his already hard cock.

I opened my mouth to repeat my previous statement, but before I could utter the words, he grabbed my hair and shoved my parted lips around his throbbing dick. "Mmmmm," I moaned, looking up to meet his gaze as he pumped my mouth around his cock.

Sir closed his eyes and grunted, dropping my fistful of hair as I continued the pace he had previously enforced with his grip, his cock slipping in and out of my eager mouth. "Good slut. Just like that," he whispered.

I continued drawing his dick in and out at his desired speed as I closed my eyes and appreciated the heat of him inside me. Reaching up, I wrapped my arm around his thigh to steady myself and noticed that he was already dripping cum from his front hole. "Mmmm," I managed, my mouth still stuffed full of Sir.

"Fuck," he grunted as he thrust his hips to meet me. "You feel like my vibrator on my cock. Be a good fucktoy and make that sound until I tell you to stop."

While savoring every inch of him, I continued to moan, occasionally allowing my tongue the pleasure of teasing his tip before taking a long, measured lap from his juicy hole to his dick. I could tell by his heavy panting that the buzzing of my mouth against him was bringing him closer to release.

Sir suddenly stopped, grabbing my hair and pulling my mouth off of him. "Get on the bed, slut." He positioned me on my back along the width of his bed with my head bent back at the edge. Handing me my favorite vibrator, he instructed, "Put on a show for me while I fuck your face."

I opened my mouth again for Sir's use as I turned on my vibrator to a medium setting, slipping it inside my wet cunt, pacing my thrusts with those of Sir's cock. Letting the vibrator slip out of my hole, I teased my increasingly hard dick, imagining my very own boi sucking me off. "Mmmm," I moaned, mouth occupied by Sir's pleasure, as I increased the speed of vibration and my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Good boi," Sir panted as he wrapped his hand around my throat for leverage and continued thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. "Don't stop."

I greedily accepted Sir's cock between my lips again and again as I pleasured myself for his lust. Holding the top of my vibrator like I was jerking a cis cock, I thrust my vibrator up and down against my hard dick, desperate to cum.

"Fuck yeah," Sir grunted, making jerky, insistent thrusts against me, his cheeks now as flushed as mine were earlier. With his left hand still wrapped around my throat, he pulled his cock from between my lips. "Stick out your tongue, you dirty faggot, so I can cum on your face."

I quickly did as instructed, watching as he vigorously stroked his cock, the tip of which rubbed against my tender, thirsty tongue. His breath was ragged.

"Ffffffffffuck," he groaned, his torso contracting as he came. He leaned his full weight against the side of the bed as he allowed his breath to slow, eyes locked with mine. He then laid down on the bed next to me, continuing to watch me fuck myself for his gaze. "Ooh, you're doing such a good job stroking that cock of yours. Are you rubbing one out for me, boi?" he asked with a teasing glint in his eye.

"Yes, Sir," I quietly responded, eyes fixed on his.

Repositioning himself, Sir grabbed my tit and began to tease my nipple with his tongue, maintaining eye contact. "Mmmm," I moaned as my eyes rolled back. Suddenly, I winced and reopened my eyes as I felt Sir bite down on my nipple.

"Oh, I have your attention? I want you to continue looking into my eyes, slut, as you stroke that hard dick of yours. Do not make me remind you to ask for permission before you cum," he said before again occupying his mouth with my nipple.

I concentrated hard on Sir's eyes, panting as I pumped my vibrator up and down against my cock, gaining speed. I rocked my hips in pace with the thrusting of my vibrator, and my dick throbbed with the insistence of desperate, impending release.

With pleading eyes, I hoarsely inquired, "Sir, may I please cum for you?"

"That's a good boi. Come on," he replied, and he bit down again on my nipple as I held my breath, riding wave after wave of orgasm.

Completely spent, Sir wrapped me in his reassuring arms, petting my hair. My ear against his soft chest, I listened intently to his heartbeat. After several minutes, I looked up into his blue eyes and smiled. "Thank you for letting me serve you, Sir. You spoil me."

Sir returned my smile before finally pressing his pierced lip against mine in a tender and passionate kiss.