Serving Our Every Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet built Kira up to crescendo and then stopped suddenly. Kira was confused, and a little bit angry.

"I'll be right back," said Janet, sliding off the couch quickly.

Kira, no longer distracted by Janet, resumed trying to fit my entire cock into her mouth. The sound of this young, busty petite redhead choking on my offering was music to my ears.

Janet tiptoed back into the room, but put a finger to her pursed lips. She was holding a wide paddle that I recognized from our drawer of fun. It was leather, about five inches across, 11 inches long and maybe half inch in thickness. It was a good starter paddle, perhaps perfect for Kira.

Janet's first smack was playful, but got Kira's attention.

"Woo!" Kira said as she lifted her warm mouth off my cock, again.

"Too hard honey?" Janet said, sounding somewhat concerned.

"No, not - it's just - I've never been hit before. It kind of...felt...well, it kind of made my body tingle."

I kneeled on the couch so that Kira could take my cock in her mouth easier while Janet continued to paddle her on and off. Janet would rub Kira's nice round ass with the toy, and then smack it. Kira slowly dropped her right hand and started spreading her labia with her fingers. She rubbed her lips, clit and hood in rhythm, speeding up after each resounding flog from Janet.

While Janet's tempo moved faster and slower depending on her whims, I tried to mirror her pace so that Kira would feel all three sensations - paddle, cock and clit - simultaneously.

Janet and I had no conception of how long Kira could take this intensity, but our guest let us know when she cried out, "I want to be fucked right now" after a particularly fierce paddle and push from both of us.

Without missing a beat, Janet spun Kira around as if she were kneeling on a Lazy Susan. My cock was now mere inches away from a very red ass and a clearly soaked snatch. Janet took the opportunity to fully undress while she waited for us to find the right position. I rubbed my cock against Kira's pussy lips as a bit of precum oozed out and stuck to her inner thigh.

Kira had the tightest hole I had entered in some time, but her arousal helped me push in all the way with only a few thrusts. I grabbed a handful of her red hair and gave it a gentle tug, which gave me the sensation of pulling Kira deeper onto my throbbing dick.

I was now pounding Kira's pussy with as much force as I could muster. Janet slinked into position near Kira's head and our guest took the hint. She demonstrated a tentativeness that suggested she had not run her tongue inside another woman's box in a long time - or perhaps ever.

Kira kissed the top of Janet's elegant mound and then began parting her legs while I continued to hammer Kira. She ran a light touch across Janet's clit while her tongue started wetting the spot where Janet's thighs met her groin.

Janet began rubbing her own breasts. I could hear her breathing accelerating as Kira tried her best to please her female partner and accept the pleasure brought by my forceful hip thrusts.

Janet grabbed a fistful of Kira's flowing locks and buried her pupil's face in between her thighs. I licked my fingers and began circling Kira's asshole while I continued fucking her. The moans from Kira that were able to escape her face full of pussy suggested I was doing something that pleased her greatly.

"Don't you fucking cum in this girl," Janet hissed. "You're mine - and so is that load."

I nodded, as a bead of sweat trickled from my hairline down my right cheek. Janet and I had an understanding and she wasn't above reminding me of the rules when she thought I may try to bend them.

Janet was right to speak up. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I had wanted Kira just as she was now - taking my cock willingly as deep as her body would allow. I had enjoyed the sight of her plump, red ass jiggling with each thrust. But as I felt myself getting close to orgasm, I reluctantly pulled out of her tight hole and nudged her to move up Janet's body.

Kira took the unspoken direction perfectly, especially after Janet beckoned her to drop her soaking pussy on Janet's face. I spread Janet and slid my cock inside of her, a feat made easier by Kira's work wetting her down.

Being inside Janet was a familiar feeling, but also a comforting one. We knew exactly what could generate maximum arousal for the other. Consequently, I moved upward along her body until my throbbing shaft was pressing hard against her clit. Janet responded by locking me into position with her thighs, all while pressing on Kira's butt to get her new friend to move her labia along the entirety of Janet's mouth. (I could also help with this, as my outstretched hands could touch Kira's ass at this point as well.)

My grinding with Janet was producing immediate results. Her muffled moans were matched with her muscles milking my cock as she welcomed her first orgasm of the night. Kira seemed to sense Janet's shaking as well and was content to ride the spasms like a bullrider holding on for his eight seconds of glory.

I ran hot as the blood rushed to my face. Soon the sensation was overwhelming.

"Oh, baby. I am going to cum so hard inside of you," I cried out.

Janet nudged Kira, who came off her the harness that was her partner's face.

"No. I want you in my mouth," Janet cooed.

I pushed back from my position, and stood up. Janet slinked off the couch and got to her knees and opened her mouth wide. She was ready for my load.

As I stroked my cock, I could feel the syrupy remainders that both women had left behind from our fuck sessions. The thought of mixing our cum together was an overwhelming thought. I skimmed the tip of my dick on Janet's lower lip twice and shot my warm, gooey load into her mouth as she had demanded.

Janet took my cock into my mouth and began squeezing the remaining drops out of my exhausted shaft, almost as one would to remove the last little bits of toothpaste from the tube. I emptied my entire stock into her now very warm, very sultry mouth.

Instead of swallowing it, Janet's wiggled a "come hither" finger at Kira, who was watching nearby. Kira inched closer and Janet leaned in to his give her an open mouth kiss.

Now, for the second time that night, I was considering marriage.

My heart raced as I watched Janet and Kira share the product of their effort. I laid on my side with a hand propping up my head, figuring I was close enough to the floor now that fainting wouldn't render me unconscious.

Janet ran her fingers delicately down Kira's shoulders and arms as they continued to make out. Finally, the intensity of their kissing slowed to some small, soft smooches. Kira dropped her head a fraction, and Janet kissed her forehead in a manner that I thought evoked a certain tenderness.

They laid beside me, our bodies intermingled in a heap that emanated smells of sweat, perfume and sex. As my body began to return to its normal heart rhythms, I kissed Kira's hip and slowly removed myself from the pile.

I grabbed my phone and started mashing buttons in a purposeful manner. In about five minutes, I said to Kira, "It's late. I've called you an Uber. They're going to be here in about 30 minutes. The bathroom is yours if you'd like and I'd be happy to make you something if you're hungry."

Kira nodded, grabbed her strewn clothes and made a beeline for the bathroom. The shower came to life soon thereafter, with Kira presumably inside. I re-dressed and Janet retired to the bedroom to find more comfortable clothes.

The Uber driver was on time, and I called out to Kira to announce his arrival. She came around the corner with her red hair still wet, but otherwise put together. She slipped me a piece of paper and gave me a kiss on the cheek before following the driver out to his ride.

When the door closed, I peeled open the note.

"Thx for a wonderful time. xoxoxo Kira xxx-xxxx"

As I entered the bedroom, I saw Janet had already put on her sleep mask and burrowed under the blankets. I put Kira's note in a small jewelry box atop my dresser. Her number joined the digits of scores of other conquests Janet and I had during our time together. Repeat engagements were few; there were always never adventures around each corner.

Was Kira a keeper? That was a question for another day. For now, I unfurled the covers and slid my body next to my lover. I laid my arm across her and listened to the sounds of her methodical breathing as I welcomed the night's blissful end.

12