Serving Stephanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." I begged. I wanted to say more but she released my ankle now and clamped the free hand over my mouth- she loved that move.

"Shut up shut up shut up. You little bitch" she moaned, and began shaking again. My freed leg flopped up and down and my foot even bumped my head a few times. "C... cumm... come on... yes give it to me...," she managed to stutter out, "cum... cumm fill me with your cum, bitch,"

I didn't hesitate and it just took one easy flex of my pelvic muscles as she slammed down on my throbbing hard cock and I felt myself explode, pulsing and squirting deep into her over and over, blinded and shaking with pleasure.

Her pussy felt tight for the first time, tighter than it ever had as it clamped down on my spasming cock and she came again, hard and screaming. I'd lost count of her orgasms and I thought I would pass out - she still had her hand clamped over my mouth and I was having trouble inhaling enough oxygen.

And finally, impossibly, it was over. She fell limp, forward against me, shoving my knees into my face and my ankles flopping freely, feet hitting the headboard. I groaned loudly and she released her grip, grunting as she rolled off me. My body unrolled and I took a deep breath, feeling our sweat and cum comingled slick on my skin, gasping, inhaling our delicious sex odors. My muscles were stiff and I felt like I'd run a triathlon. Opening my body back up to take deep breaths, was like coming back to life again.

She lay silently for a few moment, just regaining her self and then I saw her look over to me, eyes gleaming. "Yessss..." She whispered with a smile. "Amazing. Mmmm."

She stretched luxuriously and sat up next to me on the bed, leaned over and kissed me deeply. My mouth opened reflexively, allowing her insistent, probing tongue between my lips, exploring hungrily for a moment and I knew what was coming next.

She pulled away, and gave me a quick wink and a mischievous smile and then hopped up and straddled my face.

"Lick." She ordered and we spent the next 10 minutes or so like this. She sat on my face and I worshipped her pussy and tasted my salty cum oozing out of her and into my open mouth. I inhaled deeply through my nostrils, taking in her scent. I knew better than to swallow it without her permission and did my best as she rode my face to another two or three orgasms, strong and quick buy not nearly as powerful as before. She ground her clit roughly back and forth over the bridge of my nose while i tried to jam my tongue into her leaking opening to suck my cum out of her and still not spill any.

Finally, she sat back and look down at me while i held my mouth open for her inspection. She smiled. 'You nasty little cum whore. You can swallow." I obeyed instantly. I don't think I did a very good job keeping the sizable load in my mouth - I could feel it running down my cheeks, over my neck and into the damp hair at the back of my neck. Globs of the sticky cum clung to my tongue as more slipped down my throat. Normally, this would lead to further punishment but she was so spent from her chain of orgasms that she didn't care. Maybe I'd pay later - you never knew with Stephanie.

"Good night, love." she laughed and we pulled the blankets up, asleep almost before they settled around us. Neither of us noticed or cared that we were still soaked with sweat, cum and sex. It was bliss, and I was her bitch.

=====

In part two, how I met Stephanie.

12