Serving the Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bagel and cream cheese sounds yummy." Lanna said returning to give Sidney her fresh coffee.

The young women chatted like college girls for a couple of hours as they started getting 'Sexified' for their afternoon of sex with the boss. 'Sexified' is a slang term for getting sexy. Painting fingernails and toenails. Hot bath or long shower shaving the essential areas very thoroughly.

Sidney put on a silk black thong, black leather pants, a red lace bra, a red silk shirt and black 4" heels with red soles. Then she grabbed an oversized sorority sweatshirt from her closet and threw it to her naked slave.

"Put on a bra, that sweatshirt and a pair of 4" heels so we can get out of here."

Lanna's thoughts ran wild, 'With my big boobs this sweatshirt won't reach my thighs. I can't go outside with my pussy and ass out for everyone to see.'

Luckily the sweatshirt hung down to the very top of her thighs. When she tugged the front to make sure it covered her womanhood the back would slide up showing the bottom of her butt cheeks. When she pulled the back down a glimpse of her pussy could be seen by an astute observer.

"Relax and just let it flow as you walk. We are only walking to the car and then his driveway is pretty private." Sidney laughed before continuing. "Seriously though, slip on some shorts. We can't have a future weather girl in this area seen walking around with her body on display. BUT you will remove them in the car on the ride over to his place."

The short ride to Jim's house was filled with Sidney pointing out landmarks, coffee shops and good restaurants. As they pulled into the driveway Sidney's tone became serious.

"Ok. Let your "submissive slut" out. The sex will be pretty much vanilla for you but there will be some pain and verbal humiliation. You can ignore Jen unless Jim or I instruct you to do something with her OR to her."

"Keep your head high, shoulders back thrusting those melons forward to give Jim the view he wants. Don't make eye contact with him unless his dick is in your mouth. And if you ride his cock put those tits in his face so he doesn't try to kiss you. I mean unless you get turned on and want to kiss him."

Lanna felt sexually alive as she walked with Sidney to the front door. The fresh air wisping around her upper thighs and womanhood gave her a thrill as she gingerly walked in heels higher than she was accustomed to wearing. The chill bumps on her upper thighs excited her as her mind ran wild. She felt like a model on the runway. Then like a street walker getting cat calls from men. Her final thought had her feeling like a captured slave being taken to perform sexually for a powerful man. Her fate doomed. Perform or else slave!

Sidney's walk to the front door held similar thoughts. Basking in her superiority as she confidently strode in front of the big tit blonde trailing her. 'I'm the bitch in charge here. This big tit slut and the old slut inside will do my bidding and earn me a huge job promotion. I deserve the job. I have the looks and brains that make me superior to these sluts. Any man can fuck a slut. But to get a superior woman like me Jim knows he better keep me happy if he wants to continue to have me. Pony up and give me what I want or I'll move on. Sure, I'll deliver him these sluts and make them work hard to satisfy all of his sexual desires. But he needs to look out for me since I provide all of this for him.'

Jen rose from her place next to Jim on the couch when the doorbell rang. Her mind also running wild on the walk to the door. 'Another hot young woman for Jim. This could be bad for me. Will keep my mouth shut and obey eagerly to prove to Jim I am his. He can fuck all the young sluts he wants. I'll be here for him. Help him enjoy them. Clean up after they are gone returning his house to the quiet refuge from the world that he loves and needs so much. That's a value these young sluts will never understand.'

Jen opened the door wide and stood aside allowing the young women to enter. Lanna catches a glimpse of the 40 something blonde. Naked except for a black thong. She appeared almost regal as she closed the door quietly. Her bare feet allowing her to move silently compared to the loud click clack of the heels the younger women wore.

They entered the den and Jen knelt at Jim's feet. "Stand in front of Jim and face that wall." Sidney instructed Lanna as she sat next to Jim. "Hey Babe!" her voice turning from authoritative to pleasant as she kissed Jim deeply. The kiss lasted long enough for Lanna to get in place and take a deep breath. 'shoulders back, chest out, clear your mind'. she thought.

"Like my leather pants?" Sidney giggled as she threw a long leg over Jim's thighs putting her high heel inches from Jen's nose.

"Take my shoe off and show me how happy you are to see me." she says running a hand across Jim's chest while resting her head on his shoulder.

Jen slips the high heel off of the foot dangling in her face. Then she obediently opens her mouth and starts the humiliating task of sucking the toes.

"Like what you see Babe?" the young minx asks. Jen is unsure if she means watching her sucking the toes or his view of the beautiful blonde standing in front of him.

"Damn those things are huge." Jim breathes enthralled with the turn of events the young weather girl as brought about for his sexual pleasure.

"I Know Right! Wait until you see her naked. Those things are bigger than ole soybean sack's head. Just leave everything to me and I promise you will have the time of your life today." she giggles pulling her wet toes from Jen's mouth and wiping them on the older woman's face. Allowing her toes to linger a moment so Jim can take in the humiliation on the older woman's face.

"Get his pants off, slut. I'm going to let you suck his cock while Big Tits over there entertains him by posing in several positions naked."

Once Jim is naked, Jen starts dutifully sucking his manhood. Her mouth skilled at this chore from hours and hours of practice.

Sidney sits on the couch with her knees folded under her facing Jim. Her left arm is resting on the back of his neck and shoulders. Her right hand drops to the back of Jen's head so she can force it forward anytime she feels the urge to gag the older woman.

She nibbles on Jim's ear as she whispers, "Let's start this game, shall we?"

"Ok Tits, turn to your left and give us that side view. Now put your legs together, bend your knees and place your hands on your knees. Arch that back so a little more ass comes out from under that shirt."

Lanna follows the instructions and about half of her ass cheeks are showing as the young firm ass protrudes below the sweatshirt.

"That's a nice ass, right? I mean it's wide but it's got a good shape. I bet you would love squeezing those big luscious ass cheeks while you pound that hot tight little 22 year old pussy doggie style!"

The darkhaired Domme pushes Jen's head down the long thick shaft causing her to gag. "We're going to blow this first load all over your face, slut. The only question is whether Jim wants me to do it or if he prefers the innocent sorority girl do it for him. We'll let him think about that for a minute."

"Ok Tits, face away from us and get rid of that loose ass sweatshirt and bra! Just throw them on the floor. Ole soybean sacks will pick up after us later. Spread your legs and bend those knees. Now arch your back and twerk for us. Shake what your mama gave you!" Sidney laughs enjoying her control over the entire situation.

Jim can't believe how well Sidney is directing the action. Jen sucking his cock while the 22 year old dances for him. Even teasing him by having the young sorority girl turn her back to him to remove the sweatshirt. He can't wait to see her huge boobs. That's all he has wanted since he met the buxom blonde.

"Great job, Busty girl! Now stand up straight. Before you turn around put one arm under those watermelons and then put your other arm across the front of them hiding those nipples like a shy college girl. When you're ready turn and face us and give Jim a sexy wink."

As Lanna started to turn, the young minx started pumping Jen's head up and down the hard cock. Faster and farther down each stroke. Jen went from gagging to choking. "Ugh, Grrruuugnnn, wuuuuuuccccckkkk" the humiliating sounds came from Jen long after Lanna's smile and sexy wink were over.

Lanna kept eye contact with the older man after giving him the best version of her sex kitten wink. She felt the power of his desire for her. His stare was unwavering even as the other two women were sucking his cock and kissing his neck. He ignored their attentions showing his ravenous desire to have HER.

She was the only person in his world at the moment. The only thing he wanted. He needed her. The power of feeling desired by an older man excited Lanna more than she ever dreamed it would.

Sidney let Jim's eyes drink in the innocent pose of the large breasted blonde before she whispered in his ear. "Are we ready to blow a huge load on the old lady's face?"

"Yes. I'm getting close."

"Nice. Want me to do it and let innocent Tits over there watch? Or do you want her sweet little fingers wrapped around that Big Hard Cock of yours? Of course she'll have to drop her arms and let you stare at her Big Tits if she's going to jack you off on that wrinkled face. I can coach her through it if you'd like."

"You coaching her sounds like a devilishly good idea!" Jim smirks. His eyes never breaking the stare at the busty blonde in front of him.

"I agree wholeheartedly!" Sidney giggled pulling Jen's head off of his throbbing cock. Jen gasps and sputters for air thankful the abusive shoving of her head down the massive cock is over. Her cheeks wet from her watering eyes. But no one in the room notices. A mere tool for pleasure, she knows none of this is about her and she is happy just being allowed to participate. Taking pride in her role that is giving her Master so much pleasure.

"Join us." Sidney says with a nod to Lanna as Jim stands up in front of the couch with his HARD WET COCK twitching in the cool air inches in front of Jen's face.

The big breasted recent college grad moves up next to Jim allowing him to put his right arm over her shoulders and around the back of her neck. He pulls her in closer. Her naked left breast now snug against his bare rib cage. His right hand grabs the massive right tit. Gently squeezing and lifting it a few inches before letting it drop.

Lanna is accustomed to the 'boob drop'. Both men and women do it to her the first time they get there sexually fueled hands on her chest. Like they 'have' to see it. The large mass of flesh being lifted and dropped back into it's natural position. The view of the soft flesh bouncing before it sways and then slows to a jiggle seems to enthrall anyone and everyone that sees her naked chest. Some 'drops' are more harsh than others. Some a gentle lifting. Others a pulling or pushing up of one of her hefty breasts. Way beyond anything close to normal before they let go mesmerized by the bouncing, swinging and swaying of the full soft mounds of flesh.

Memories of mean sorority sisters making her put her hands behind her head and jump up and down while naked. Her large chest flapping and slapping against her ribs. Eventually they always started to go in painful circles if they made her jump higher and longer than she wanted. The humiliating memories served to add more intimate moisture to her already wet womanhood.

She is jolted back to the present when she hears Sidney's voice. "See the power it has? HARD, Throbbing, demanding its primal need for release." she says as she takes her place on the other side of Jim. His left arm instinctively going over her shoulders and down her back so he can grip her fine ass with his left hand. The feel of the leather pants reminds him that she is the only one still fully clothed.

"Grip the base of it lightly. Feel the life in it. It's twitching reaction to your touch. Now slap the slut's face with it."

Immediately there is 'Tap' of the cock on Jen's chin. Sidney is impressed by how quickly the young blonde is obeying her. Not shy in the least about grabbing the cock or tapping it on another woman's face. The obedience of both women is intoxicating for the blossoming Domme.

"SLAP IT! Don't tap the cunt's face."

SLAP, SLAP. The sounds of the hard cock striking the kneeling woman's face echo through the room.

"Better. Now slowly stroke it. The entire length. From base to tip and back. Feel the power in it. How HARD it got from slapping against her face. Good. Gives you a feeling of power, right? Now alternate stroking it and slapping her face with it. Have fun! Vary the speed your strokes in between slaps. Understand this turns both of them on. Makes you the most important thing in both of their worlds at the moment."

The young blonde stares intently at Jim's manhood as she works it. Varying her pace and strength of grip as she strokes. Occasionally striking Jen's submissive face a little harder than she wanted. Nobody seems to notice which gives her more confidence wielding the hard cock.

Sidney is watching Jim's face. It registers the intense pleasure he is feeling. Groping her ass in one hand while squeezing the huge boob in his other hand. Watching the lurid scene of the innocent blonde stroking his cock and humiliating the woman twice her age by frapping her face with his swollen member. The kinky instructions from a slightly older more experienced young woman adding to his belief that Lanna is an innocent college girl.

Sensing it's time to move things along Sidney takes charge again. "Now it's time to let the old slut do her part. She will take that bulbous head in her mouth and polish it by swirling her tongue in circles around it while you continue to stroke."

"Oh yeah, that's it. Keep going sluts."

"Gives new meaning to the term magnificent, doesn't it Babe?" she whispers into Jim's ear before nibbling his neck.

"Do it.... pull my cock out and spray her face....do it now." Jim commands.

Sidney grabs a handful of hair on the back of Jen's head. Quickly pulling her mouth off of the cock. Sexual energy surges through Jim's manhood electrifying Lanna's hand as she strokes the length of the exploding shaft.

"Urrrrghhhhhh, FUCK YES! Uggggggmmmmm." Jim groans through gritted teeth.

Thick gobs of hot goo splatter on the kneeling woman's face. Her mouth and eyes are closed. She has been trained to take her Master's load this way. Sidney always used Jim's cock to smear the cum all over her face. Alternating sticky slaps with sliding the softening cock back and forth over her upturned face until she bored of the disgusting act. The command to suck the sticky cock clean and possibly even to suck her fingers clean always follows the humiliating event.

Sidney's ideas seem so devious for a woman her age and Jim seems to love all of them. Surely she will instruct the busty blonde to use her face as a 'cum rag' as she normally calls it.

The humiliation of always being the woman with cum on her face is oddly erotic and satisfying for Jen. She has never seen cum on Sidney's face and assumes Jim has never cum on Sidney's face. Now this new girl has stroked Jim's cock until it covered her face with his hot load. Meaning two women have now witnessed her face being used as a cum rag. Knowing it will happen more in the future she wonders if they will talk about her doing it for Jim all the time. Will Sidney tell the new buxom blonde how many times she has seen Jen's face covered in cum? Will she giggle, "The news anchor is a cum rag. Constantly getting her face covered in Jim's cum."

Another person knowing the news anchor's face is used as a 'cum rag' has Jen's womanhood throbbing and her juices are starting to coat her inner thighs. 'How can I be so close to cumming while on my knees sitting on my feet with my knees and thighs together?' she wonders, not wanting to admit to herself how much being humiliated in front of or by other women turns her on.

"Well Done, Tits!" the darkhaired vixen giggles.

"Now take that cock and smear that thick load all over that face. That's it. The feeling is so erotic for Jim. A HOT female sliding it across the cheeks and forehead of his submissive cunt. This erotic feeling for his cock is one of the ways she makes herself useful. Once his cock gets completely soft she will make herself useful again by sucking it clean."

After things calmed down Jen was sent to open a bottle of wine and make a tray of grapes, cheese and crackers. This time was all part of Sidney's plan. By getting Jim off without him fucking Lanna she knew he would be overly agreeable when she asked about hiring Lanna and promoting herself when Bill retired.

When Jen returned to the den she found Sidney sitting on the couch next to Jim with her feet folded under her facing Jim. Lanna was kneeling on the floor in front of Sidney. Jen set the tray of goodies on the coffee table and served each of her superiors a glass of wine before kneeling by Jim's feet facing Lanna.

"So we have a deal?" the young Domme whispered into Jim's ear.

"Yes. I will make that happen." he whispers back with a wink.

"Tits, why don't you move up here on the couch on the other side of Jim. You can feed him some grapes and cheese while he enjoys his wine."

"Jen, crawl down to the end of the couch until we need you for something."

Both women obeyed quietly. Lanna rubbing her large naked breasts on Jim's bare chest as she fed him. They giggled as they shared the wine and snacks. Sidney leaned in from his other side licking and kissing his neck while Lanna made out with him.

The kissing was deep and passionate. Lanna was still turned on feeling so deeply desired by such a powerful man. Sidney set her jealousy aside and continued nibbling her bosses neck and ear to keep herself involved in Jim's pleasure.

Jen was forgotten. Doomed to watch the passionate scene from the floor at the end of the couch.

Lanna broke off the kissing and gasped, "Please take me. Now. I need you in me."

"Now it's going to get good!" Sidney breathed removing her mouth from Jim's neck.

"Bend her over that chair so you can reach around and maul those huge fucking melons while you pound her from behind." she continued as all three of them stood up from the couch.

Lanna obediently went to the chair across from the couch and bent over as Jim followed her. Sidney removed her shoes and pulled her leather pants off. Her black silk thong wet from her intimate secretions.

"Crawl over here cunt and make yourself useful." she said plopping back down on the couch and spreading her legs.

"Ohhhh, GOD that's Huge!" the Big Titted blonde nearly screamed as Jim slid his fully erect cock into her warm dripping pussy.

"Oh Yeah! That's it. Give that big tit slut your massive cock!" Sidney breathed as she pulled the news anchor's head between her legs. Jen obediently licked the wet pussy while Sidney's own fingers pleasured her clit.

Jim immediately started pounding into the young wet cunt wrapped around his cock. Lanna gasped, trying to get control of her breath. The massive cock pounding her added with the large rough hands now pulling and squeezing her tits with all their might was painful.

"Yes! Make that slut earn her new job! No pain no gain, slut!" the blossoming Domme hissed through gritted teeth. Enjoying the free sex show. Both of her hands now forcing the head between her legs deeper into her crotch. A massive orgasm building in her.

Jim was in heaven. The tight warm wet pussy felt amazing. Tormenting the huge tits, he was squeezing and pulling on, had the recent college grad moaning and groaning. The noises she emitted didn't let anyone in the room know if she was enjoying or hating what was happening to her.