Serving The Customer: Honey Pot

Story Info
Matt still enjoys Charles, but now needs more from him.
4.7k words
4.33
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A sequel to Taking Care of the Customer]

Serving the Customer: Honey Pot

I'm not sure what the right term is--enthralled, enslaved, mesmerized. Whatever it is, I have been absolutely unable to resist Matt these last 18 months. Every six weeks or so, I come to LA to check in with my largest account. The COO is a real hard-ass who needs a lot of stroking and "solution-oriented, price-sensitive" responses. Matt is the guy's assistant, as you may recall.

My first visit had me working all day to fix a monumental mess. We fixed it, the COO was mightily pleased, and we went to dinner on my AMEX. When he left us to make time with one of his secretaries who waited patiently at the bar, it was just Matt and me. After a while it was just Matt and his bottomless gray eyes, a compelling soft voice and an intriguing fragrance from his e-cigarette. And a little while after that, it was Matt coming back to my room with me and then cumming inside my ass with enthusiasm.

Ever since then, my visits follow the same pattern: meetings, problem solving, dinner, post dinner conversation, up to my room and then fucking my ass every way possible. No oral, just his marvelous cock consuming me completely. His control is so complete that I am unaware of being his whore until he triggers me. Likewise, when I wake up the next day, everything is normal.

So here I am, laying on the bed, legs up, both hands pulling my ass wider as Matt slowly thrust as far as he could go and then ever so slowly withdrawing to the rim. He was in no hurry tonight, and I of course was content---no, more than that-----thrilled actually---to be his fuck toy.

Most of the time he did not talk much other than to direct or position me. If he had a bad day he could be more verbal as my ass provided a target for his frustration. Tonight, he was just building up slowly.

Then, midway through a stroke he paused, looked down at me and said, "I'm curious. Do you remember your first time?"

"First time?" I asked.

"Yeah. First time to have sex, you know, losing your cherry," he smiled.

"Oh, you mean all the way to home base? Not first or second, as they say?"

"Yep. All the way."

"Oh gee," I hesitated. "I had a girlfriend in high school, but I got thrown out every time I tried to get past second." I tried to chuckle, but it got caught in my throat.

He paused all the way inside. I could feel every inch of him in me.

He leaned in. "Look at me, Charles. Look hard at me. Hard into my eyes. Tell me--it was with a man wasn't it?"

There was no resisting him; we both knew it.

Staring at him for a moment, I felt the nibbling of a long repressed memory come back. "Yes," I admitted. "It was a man."

"I thought so. Someone had laid the groundwork ahead of me. For an apparently straight guy, you succumbed way too easily to my suggestions. So tell me---all of it. Bring it all back now and tell me," he said firmly.

I melted into his eyes, sighed and floated away to find the memory.

I was out of tech school and headed for DaNang, but needed a quick course on the 141 loading system. Small world, though. Here I am in El Segundo staring up at the ceiling. But then I was just out the 10 near San Bernardino. The training was at the base there, but we stayed off base at a motel. We had the afternoons off, and it turned out there was a pool a mile or so away. So I jogged over and swam a bunch of laps to pass the time. There were only a couple of other guys there and some small kids--school was still in session.

Anyway, the showers were an open bay and so I'm getting the chlorine off when one of the guys comes in and uses the shower across from me. Being a long time swimmer, I had showered with a bunch of guys over the years, so it was no problem for me. At some point I was facing him, bending over and stretching my back. When I raise up, he's stepped halfway across from me and when I look up he is fondling his cock and looking at mine.

Well -- OK, I think, just be cool and don't flinch.

So I look up at him and shrug and bend over for another stretch. When I come up he's closer, so I ask him what's up. He just smiles, looks at my cock, then at his, then at my eyes for a moment. So I wait him out and he goes through the same routine -- not saying a word.

After a couple of revolutions, I find myself following his eyes as he goes from my dick to his and then to my eyes. After a moment I force myself to stretch again. The water is warm and cascading down my back and I'm relaxing--tired from the early day, the work-out and feeling the rhythm of the shower. This time as I come up I see his cock at my eye level and I stop as he is stroking it in such a way that it is swinging back and forth. As I rise on up, I'm still looking at it. My efforts at trying to be "California-Cool" has led me to watching it and him longer than I should. And with the water striking my ass when I was bent over, I'm starting to get stimulated.

He then says softly, "I like what I see--and since you're starting to respond it seems you must be interested as well."

I shake my head, "I'm not interested, but thanks anyway."

"Your dick says differently," as he comes a little closer. He reaches out with his other hand and caresses my lips with his thumb. I'm still watching his dick sway. A moment or two later, he lifts my head and holds me with his eyes.

"I saw you jogging through the lot, do you live nearby?"

I could barely murmur, "No, I'm at the Travelers."

"Fine, I'm going to count to three at which point you will close your eyes and count to ten, then dry off and get dressed and meet me outside. I have offered, and you have accepted a ride back to the motel."

Moments later I was walking out towards the exit, thinking if that was an attempt at seduction, the guy should work on his routine.

On the sidewalk, I was just getting my bearings when someone hollered 'hey'. I looked over, and it was him. I gave him a little wave and turned to go when he said, "No, I offered you a ride and you accepted. Come here now."

I got this tingle in my stomach and along my jaw line. Something kept me from moving.

"I said come on over here, now."

I found myself obeying. He was by the passenger door and shut it as I got in. I watched him walk around and get behind the wheel. Turning, he said softly, "look at me, just look and take deep breaths, I want you to relax and listen to me while I take you to your room, you were out in the sun a little long and so you just need to relax."

He kept talking; I kept looking into his eyes. After a bit I was agreeing that I liked what I saw in the shower, that it gave me thrill and made my cock stir, that this was natural and sometimes it just happened between two people, this was an instant attraction, and I agreed I was attracted to him. He had gorgeous eyes, a soothing voice and a gentle touch. Something stirred, and I agreed that I was very attracted to him.

I laid back in the seat and closed my eyes as he suggested while he continued to talk as he drove.

Somewhere in the daze I told him my room number and a few moments later, the car stopped.

"Let's talk for a moment before you go in," he said softly. "You seem a little dizzy. Like I said, too many hard laps, too much sun. So let me walk you to the door. Also, I need to use the bathroom, so I want you to invite me in when I tell you that. Can you do that for me?"

I was staring at the dash. "Uhhh, yeah, please. I do feel a little woozy."

He came around and opened the door. I looked up at him. He reached in and gripped my right bicep, encouraging me to get out. I did and leaned against his hand on my arm for support. When we got the room, I fumbled for the key, trying to hold my towel and suit and fish out the key. He took it from me as I was finally getting it out of my pocket. "Let me," he whispered in my ear. His breath made me shiver.

As he opened the door, he said, "OK if I use the bathroom?"

"Sure," I mumbled. He turned for a moment, fiddling with the door lock and chain. He sat me on the bed, his hand moving from my arm to my neck and then my jaw. I reflexively leaned into his hand as he caressed my cheek, moving his thumb across my lips. My towel and trunks fell to the floor.

I sat there, across from the dresser, looking at myself in the mirror, feeling that tingle on my jaw line again. There was a flush, the door opened, and he came out, tossing his trunks on the dresser. He stood in front of me, his cock at my eye level-----it was hardening.

"So, I need to know your name, please," he said. I told him.

"I'm Steve," he replied. "Do you like what you see?"

He was stroking his cock.

I hesitated.

"Of course you do. You were attracted to it in the shower; you got quite hard actually. You asked me for a ride back to the motel. You asked me inside. You asked me to secure the door. So this is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I don't know---did I ask you here?" I murmured, not taking my eyes of his cock.

"Yes, and it was quite cute the way you got my attention in the shower. Very coy."

"Well, I know you were in the shower, but I don't recall asking you here, did I?" I replied.

"I don't expect you to remember much, I did most of the talking, as I'm doing now. You responded----physically mostly, as you are doing now." He gestured at the tent building in my shorts. I adjusted.

"Take off your shorts, let it out," he directed.

I did. It shot on up, now unrestricted.

"Good, relax now. The urges you are feeling are natural. You're attracted to me--you told me that in the shower. But you're unsure of yourself, aren't you. You've never had a man this close to you. You've never experienced the nervous excitement of being seduced, of learning something new, of submitting to your hidden sensuality."

"What are you saying," I whispered. "I'm not gay."

"Didn't say you were," he smiled. "But you responded to my cock, you responded to my suggestions and persuasion, you followed my orders, and now you are staring at my very full cock, with all sorts of urges and thoughts running through your head: how did this happen, why is his cock so compelling, why can't I move, why do I want him to control me?"

A pause.

Then quietly, "you do want me to control you; you accept that you are submissive."

Equally quietly, "yes, please," I said.

"Very good, give in to the pleasure, accept this and now do as I say," he said firmly.

His instructions were short and pointed. In short order I admitted I had never touched another cock, that I would follow his commands, I licked my lips once, I took his cock in my hand, I slowly ran my tongue around my lips several times, I brought the cock towards my mouth, I noticed the tip and the glistening liquid there, I tasted it, I licked it clean and then I took my tongue and swirled it around the tip, I looked up and raised my head toward him, I accepted his kiss and his tongue in my mouth.

"Now fuck it with your mouth," he directed. "Go a little deeper each time."

His hands held my head, thumbs on my forehead. He directed the pace. I followed, becoming more aroused with each plunge.

A moment or so later he started to tremble, his hands quivering more quickly. Suddenly he lifts my head, grip it tighter holding me in place in front of his cock and with a long moan cums on my face. Four or five shots and he lets go, falling back on the bed.

I collapse back on my heels, resting backwards on my hands. My cock is quivering, leaking, aching.

For some reason, I'm frozen. All I can do is stare at him as he collapses on the bed for a moment, catching his breath.

Sitting back up, he lets out a deep exhale. "Very nice," he says. "And you've never done that before? A girl has never done that to you?"

I just shake my head. I lean up and grab my balls as they are turning progressively darker shades of blue.

He points to the bath. "Go----relieve yourself and wash your face."

I stumble into the bathroom. There's some conditioner in the shower. Five strokes and I'm creating ripples in the toilet and the cum shoots out of me. I clean his cum off and step out, completely naked and drying my face.

"What did you do to me?" I rasped.

"Nothing special" he shrugged. "You responded to a visual cue, you're easily persuaded, and you're submissive. You could have stopped it at any time, but you enjoyed the whole show."

"I'm not gay," I said with as much force as I could muster.

He smiled. "Yeah, you said that earlier. Whatever. What you are though is a decent cocksucker."

I threw up my hands in frustration. "Just get out and go."

"In a moment," he said getting up. "Look at me."

I turned away, but I turned towards the dresser and unfortunately, the mirror. In a second, he was behind me and there were his eyes.

"You can't resist, Charles," he murmured in my ear. And he then proceeded to learn that I was there all week, that I had the afternoons off, that my time was my own until I had to meet the others for dinner. From there, I agreed that I would be at the pool every day at 1300 and he would give me a ride back to the motel. When we got to my room, I would willingly do as he suggested.

On Tuesday, he came on my face again. On Wednesday, he came in my hands and as he suggested, I licked it up. On Thursday, he suggested he cum in my mouth, but most of it dribbled out. On Friday, I tried harder and took it all like a good cocksucker---a really good cocksucker.

He stayed a little longer on Friday. He talked about how nice it was to meet me and spend time together but I should let it fade from my memory and be deep in the past. All I needed to remember was that I learned what I needed to learn for my job and that I got the afternoons off. So I was to take a nap and when I woke up it would all be forgotten.

All of that took about 15 seconds of memory time. Coming back to the here and now, I looked up at Matt and said, "It was a chance encounter in a swimming pool locker room. The guy was older, I was susceptible, caught up in the hormones, went down on him, tried to forget about it, and did until you pulled it out of me. How'd you know?"

Matt paused. "I have a way with getting people to, uhh, cooperate. I can persuade a lot, but by no means all. As you can tell, you're one of the agreeable ones."

He paused again. "Any other encounters since then?"

I hesitated for a second. There was this fellow I met in Hawaii - same time as I met Charlotte -- and later we went to Vegas several times to visit. There were periods I just cannot remember, but I had always passed it off to the alcohol and the hyper-sexual party atmosphere. I didn't dig deeper.

"No, of course not," I said.

"Well, I've never compelled you to go down on me; not really my thing; and you do have a very fuckable ass. So we'll leave it there. But there's a fellow I need to get some leverage on. Or get him to drop his guard, if you will," he mused.

I just lay there, waiting.

"OK, sit up," he said as he pulled out and brought the desk chair over. "Open up, listen to me carefully. Look hard at me, real hard and obey me carefully."

***************

Matt left me a message last night. He needed me to stay over and help train some of the operations staff. So I sent apologies to Charlotte and advised my staff of the change in plans. At the end of the day, I went back to the room, freshened up, and put on a clean shirt courtesy of the hotel or rather Matt's doing. I left the top two buttons open and did not wear an undershirt. I don't know why, it just seemed the thing to do.

I waited in my room until nine and then went down to the bar, stopping by the gift store for a moment. At the bar, I saw Matt and another fellow at the end. I walked down and waved to catch Matt's eye. He waved me over.

"Ah, here's the fellow I told you about. Charles----Stan. Glad you could stop by," he smiled.

We shook hands. I stood quietly as they continued to chat---something about a product and enhancing it. I just haul people's stuff; technical stuff is lost on me. So I ordered a drink and stood by. But when I could, I caught Stan's eye and smiled and nodded. Not too much; just a couple of times. And then he caught my eye and did the same.

Matt noticed and said, "Let's go outside for a break." And so we took our drinks and went out. Matt produced his e-cigarette. Following his cue, I took out the pack of VS120, opened it and offered one to Stan. He declined.

"That thing is not good for you, you know," he said with a chuckle.

"True," I replied. "I only do it on special occasions. Every now and then I like to put my lips on something long that gives me pleasure."

Instead of snorting at one of the corniest lines ever uttered, he leaned forward.

I fumbled with the lighter. Looking over at him, "would you mind, sometimes these things don't like me."

"Maybe it's trying to tell you something," he said as he thumbed it on.

Leaning over and cupping his hand, I got it started. Exhaling upwards, I said softly, "That I should put something else in my mouth?"

Stan leaned back and shrugged. What he did not notice was that Matt was exhaling his smoke in his direction. Nor that Matt had ordered another round.

I sat back, crossed my legs and played with the button in the middle of my shirt. "Y'all keep up with your conversation; I'm just relaxing from the day."

Stan re-engaged with Matt but he kept glancing over at me.

[Got him], I thought to myself. And a bit later, Matt gave me a subtle nod. So I unbuttoned the one I was fingering and reached inside rubbing my chest. Now he was looking at me straight on.

"Oh, sorry," I said as I rebuttoned. "I'm getting tired. I need to move on." Then looking at Matt, "Thanks for the drink and the chat." Standing up slowly I nod to Stan, "Nice to meet you, sir." I reached out to shake his hand and sort of "stumbled", catching myself on his shoulder and holding on firmly. "Sorry again, should not have had the cigarette and last drink--went straight to my head."

"You OK; can you make it back?" Matt wondered.

"Uhhhh, maybe, probably," I shrugged. Still holding to Stan's shoulder, I slid up towards his neck. "Mind walking me back to my room?" I ask.

He looks at Matt. Matt shrugs, pulling out his phone, "I've got end of day emails still to clear, but I'll watch your bag if you can help him out." So he gets up, I slide my hand around his upper arm. Waving at Matt, we then turn and head back through the bar and to the lobby. I stumble a couple of times and have to put my other arm on his. "Sorry for this," I say. "But the last thing I need is to go stumbling back to the room---I really appreciate this."

As we get to the elevator, I note he is not pulling away or trying to loosen my hold. This is encouraging. In the elevator, he hits the button and then we lean against the back wall. I slide my hand down his arm so that it extends and his hand is on my thigh. I move my arm to my side, but he leaves his hand there. The door opens and he pulls his hand towards him as we walk. At the room I turn towards him and fish out the card from my pocket so that he is the one to open the door. He opens it and with a little arm pressure I edge him inside. The door closes. We're now face to face. His hand comes up with the key for me to take. I reach up to take it, but with the other hand I stroke his crotch. He's as hard a bois d'arc fence post. He sucks in his breath--sharply, but doesn't pull away.

I smile, lick my lips slightly. "Have you got a moment or two," I whisper.

His breaths are coming quicker now." Uhh--I -- I've got to get my bag," he stammers.

"It's safe with Matt, I'm sure. Just a minute or two, not too long," I urge.

"Yeah, OK, just a minute or two," he replies.

"That's all we need," I say, steering him toward the bed and sitting him on the edge. "You seemed to like what you saw down on the patio and so did I. Any objection if I thank you for getting me to my room?"

12