Serving the Goddesses Pt. 01

Story Info
A photographer gets drawn into a special world. Futa/male
9.4k words
4.68
10.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers

Hello. This is a collaboration piece between myself and another writer. Everyone is over 18. Features M/Futa and a lot of celebs. As usual, comments and feedback are most welcome. Enjoy!

Serving the Goddesses: Book 1

I'm writing this journal out of...I don't know really. It seemed necessary to keep a record of the stranger events that have happened recently. The entries will be as I recall them, with some minor embellishments along the way. Yet they are 100% true.

***

Entry 1: Taylor

Being a photographer had many perks, some may not be as obvious as others. And a few more are completely unexpected.

I got booked through a third party to take photos of some gala. I didn't pay attention really. These celebrity events were normally full affairs. Snap a few pictures, don't make eye contact and don't dare speak to anyone. Pretty easy when most people ignored you anyway. The hotel was generic. After obtaining my ID card and badge I slipped in through the back, following the hand written signs to the event.

Typical of any event in Hollywood, the room was filled with suits and ties. And the women of course. Their dresses were all different designs, cuts, and colors that stood out from the drab blacks that the men wore. One in particular caught my eye. The way she moved was graceful; blonde hair spilled just past her shoulders. Her dress, emerald green, had a slit that showcased one beautiful thigh as she glides across the room. Her body language open as she travelled around greeting people and accepting well-wishes.

I raised my camera and centered her; snapping away as fast as my shutter clicked. After the first shot, my target turned towards me. Did she hear the snap? I wondered to myself. There was no way she could. Yet, Taylor Swift suddenly seemed intensely fixated in my direction. Settling down my paranoia I adjusted my aim elsewhere; allowing myself to take photos of another celebrity.

The incident was out of my mind when I felt someone approach me. Not even a person really, but an aura. It was hard to describe. A hand gently touched my shoulder and I froze. "Hey."

Gears whirled and my brain rebooted. I've heard Taylor speak plenty of times, but this was something else. Was she always like this? Her voice was soft and sweet. My lack of response must have gotten to Taylor and she giggled. "I'm sorry did I break you?"

"I...uhhh..."

"Taylor." She didn't extend a hand but instead squeezed my shoulder slightly.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else?" Taylor suggested, her hot breath dripping with desire. Well, there went another rule; never meet the clients. One hand was playful draped across my shoulder, musing my hair. The other was creeping down to my crotch. I could only dimly nod, my brain was fogged over with mixed emotions. On the one hand, Taylor Swift. On the other hand, professionalism for the job. If my dick had to vote it too would pick Taylor. 2:1 my protests were overruled. Not that it mattered. Taylor was already leading me away from the gala. We snaked through the halls of the hotel, avoiding people as we went. The entire time Taylor offered little bits of encouragement. "Oh you're a cute one. You'll do perfectly well."

Soon she stopped in front of a hotel room door and waved her hand. Magically the door clicked and she pushed me inside. I barely turned around before she locked lips with me. Any resistance I felt melted away under the pressure of her plump lips. After an eternity, really it was a few seconds, she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. Her arm draped across my shoulder and I found myself under her spell.

Even though I was taller than her 5'10" height, I didn't stand a chance. Her grip dug into my arm and forced me to my knees. Kneeling before the veritable goddess her secret was revealed: a large bulge thrust out of the folds of her green dress. She displayed it with the utmost care; unwrapping her dress until her divine gift came free. A cock swung out into the open. Large and flaccid, the length ended halfway down her thighs. Dimly, I realized it was even bigger as it had to curve around two oversized testicles. A drop of pre formed at the tip. "Are you ready to praise your goddess?"

With some hesitation, I reached out and grasped the member dangling in front of me. It was warm to the touch, with a slight slickness, but that didn't compare to the scent. Taylor's unit emitted a strong musk that was sex distilled. An odor that upon hitting my nostrils caused them to flare and inhale the ambrosia. Slowly I began to jerk the cock, pumping blood into Taylor's member; watching it swell until my fingers separated due to its girth. Both hands were required now, the member brought fully to life, bulbous head mere inches from my face. Occasionally the tip would tap my nose as it passed; leaving behind trails of precum.

I couldn't resist any longer. The musk may have clouded my judgement, but I couldn't break away as my tongue lashed out, tentatively at first, and dabbled at her member. Her leaking cock tasted divine; one speculative lick and I was hooked. I eased in further, peppering the phallus with licks that devolved into kisses. My hands continued to stroke the member, pleasuring it as Taylor purred with delight. One of her hands pressed into the back of my head; coaxing me forward and further down her cock. "That's it. Show me your devotion."

My nose soon rubbed against the base where it emerged from her loins. Taylor guided me down past her member to where her testicles lay; bloating the sack with semen. The musk was heavier here, even more intoxicating. The taste of her nuts was coating my tongue. I almost wished I could never taste again such was the flavor I was experiencing. For several long moments it continued, I licked and lapped at her massive gonads; peppering them with kisses. I dare not take one of those eggs into my mouth. I doubted I could even manage, and if I did it may seem as an affront to the goddess directing me. Taylor's pleasured coos came with more regularity; her hands once again directed me. This time back up to the underside of her cock and down it's full turgid length.

The head of the cock stared right at me. More cum trailed off it's slit and down; dripping slightly onto the carpet. No doubt there was cum on my clothes, but I didn't mind. It served as Taylor marking her territory. I pressed forward, once again slathering the purple crown with my tongue until it glistened. Yet, that was not enough for either party. With Taylor's gentle urging I opened my mouth, forcing myself onto the member. My jaw hurt from the effort; Taylor's cock was at least as big around as it was long, and my mouth's only experience with something even close to this massive was at a sandwich shop. I was not going to disappoint her; willing myself to continue. With great effort I pressed onward, trying to relax my throat while feeding more of the divine gift in.

Somehow, through sheer will or other means, more of Taylor's cock entered my mouth and proceeded down my throat. I can only imagine how I looked with her member bulging out my gullet. My gag reflex was suppressed by Taylor's gentle touch on my head. Her subtle urging willing me to accept more until my nose pressed against the base of her cock. Her large balls pressed playfully against my chin; my nostrils inhaling her musk.

Taylor started to work me over. Her hands on either side of my head started pumping; gently at first. Along with the thrusting of hips, her member glided in and out of my mouth. I couldn't describe the feeling of such a large tool in my mouth. I was, up until this point in my life, firmly heterosexual; and never had touched another man's unit. Now I found myself being incredibly turned on. I could feel my own member tenting my trousers; staining the tan khakis with my pre as Taylor sped up. What began as a gentle pull was becoming a pistoning action. The cock going in and out. She managed to pull so far out the crown of the cockhead would bang into my jaw before this goddess would return and my nose would press into her tummy.

I couldn't take it anymore and came. My dick spasmed into my underwear and thick layers of cum dampened my pants. My throat spasmed as I came; tightening around her cock. It was too much for her to have it clamped down upon. The blonde goddess bottomed out in my throat; her balls dangling playfully against my chin. I could feel something brewing and I was completely unprepared. Taylor's member spasmed; bucking within the confines of my mouth. It pulsed and started jetting out jis

m. What felt like gallons of cum poured out from her cock. Taylor cries rose to a falsetto; a divine of exclamation of pleasure as her seed battered my insides. I couldn't help but gulp along, my mouth sealing shut around her phallus, anxious to collect all her divine seed.

Taylor kept cumming. I couldn't believe the amount of cum this goddess was able to unload. My stomach could take no more and I pushed back against her. Amazingly, she allowed me to release myself from her. With a loud pop I was ejected from her member. Cum continued to stream out, coating my face and shirt with her seed. I didn't notice that though. I gasped for breath and my vision started to fade out. I think Taylor approached my prone form, a giggle on her lips. The last thing I remember was her pressing those lips to mine.

I woke up to an empty room. I didn't know how much time had gone by since I passed out. Anxiously, I searched for my phone, finding it sitting on the bed. A single notification on the screen.

Unknown Number: Thanks for the great time. I'm sure I'll be coming your way again soon!

There was a picture attached. Taylor was blowing me a kiss, her full lips in a large pout.

Interlude:

I write now at 2 am. 2:07 to be precise. I just had to get out of bed and write this down, if anything to recall this. Ever since my encounter with Taylor, a one sided affair, I've been having dreams. Quite unusual for me, as I usually fall asleep and it feels like five minutes later I'm waking up. Now though I've been having dreams; vivid experiences that feel so real. Taylor replays in my head, the entire encounter. More than once I've woken up to wet sheets and a hardon that's stronger than Superman's.

That's not all. There are others. I can't see faces but their womanly features are as clear as day. Even more clear are the cocks that dangle between their legs. Each one swollen, a monument to fertility, with two massive nuts behind them. I can feel their heft in my hands, their scent on my nose. If it wasn't for Taylor I'd think I was going crazy.

Tonight's dream was spectacular. I was fucking one of these dickgirled goddesses. Her own massive member in between us as I pounded my cock into her. My cock was larger than usual; nowhere near the size of this goddess or that of Taylor but still impressive. I can see her large breasts wobbled gracefully as my dick slid in and out; her balls sloshing into my pelvis with every thrust. Her phallus teetered, never falling below its full mast but whipping around massed quantities of jizz.

Never stopped my movement I managed to grasp the swaying cock and drag it to me. It was large, so unquestionably massive it reached my chin despite this goddess being flat on her back. I couldn't help myself, wrapping my lips around the flailing member and began to suck. It didn't take long for everything to happen. Her divine cock thrusting in and out of my mouth in time with my own efforts to please her. I heard her grunt, not a manly grunt but one decidedly feminine. Her cock hardened to a painful degree, such that it nearly popped out of my mouth, before exploding.

Rivers of cum blasted into me, bulging my cheeks as I struggled to swallow. Her divine essence poured out and I willingly accepted it. My own efforts to please her halted as she exalted on me. My meager cock squirting out a small offering into her feminine sex as she continually came. It felt like minutes went by as her oversized orbs continued to produce seed for. Seed I diligently gobbled down. It was over far too soon. The cum slowed to a creep and I anxiously slurped down the remaining ambrosia. One of her hands went to her face, clearing away stray hair. I leaned forward, cum dripping off my lips and found myself staring at bed.

I blinked several times, realizing I had returned to reality from my dream state. It felt so real. I then became acutely aware of the stains on my sheets. It seemed like all the cum my body had was now on the bed.

Entry 2: Anna

These rich celebrities gather all the time. It's great for me, because the cheddar is nonstop. I've invested enough back into the business to be at the top of my game and start the profit snowball. What I haven't figured out is why Taylor Swift has a giant set of cock and balls and why I went to town on it. As you can guess, shit is about to get weirder. The dreams...the absurdity of everything...

Anna Kendrick was my main focus for the night and she was looking quite fantastic. She was also very uneasy. I wasn't sure why. I decided to take a break and hit up the bar where she sat. The barkeep knew me and my drink came quick; Diet Pepsi. Yeah.

Anna snapped her head around and smiled. "Tired of taking sweet candids of me?"

I was caught off guard. "I just do what I get paid to do, ma'am."

Anna tipped back her vodka. "Sorry," she mumbled, "but you have the most luscious lips for a man."

I smiled with a short laugh. "Oh yeah? You like them?"

She was definitely borderline hosed. Those eyes were a bit droopy. She lit up with a smile and bit her lip. She leaned in on me and I almost freaked out.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" She whispered.

Under the bar, her hand took mine and placed it on her inner thigh. It was fucking massive and within a week, I've been in the presence of two high profile stars with giant cocks between their thighs. What the hell was happening around this city? Am I the drunk one? Did I die and go to the next life?

"Cat got your tongue?" She muttered. "All of that silence tells me all I needed to know."

Fuck, I gave myself away and I downed my soda.

"I haven't, no."

Anna tapped on my tent underneath the bar. Jesus, I was sporting a monster.

"You're a goddamn liar," she chuckled through another drink. "Those lips were made for it."

She stood from her seat, a little wobbly and latched onto my shirt with some drunken strength.

"You're going to show me how good they are," she said strongly, staring right at me.

"Yes, ma'am."

Back at her room, those beautiful nails were raking through my scalp. It felt nice and amplified the feeling of Anna's rock solid slab pressed into my face through her suit. The heat was insane. I couldn't stop from kissing on it, top to bottom. How did she hide this thing?

She found the jacket and tore it off to the ground and I stared up at those big, beautiful, creamy tits comfortably snug in her black lace. The zipper came down and her pants were chaos from the inside as it slammed with anticipation into the fabric. She was ready for me. I was ready for her.

"I have a confession," she smiled, peeling the pants apart.

Out of nowhere, her giant shaft smashed into my head with a thick thud and sliced through my hair until standing at full blown mast above me. Her huge, delicious bull nuts unfurled before my eyes and dropped down like two oranges in a taut bag. I didn't have time for her confession. My lips squelched across her fat purple head and I inhaled with excitement, moaning through her leaky crown.

"Ohmm, shit," she sighed, taking my hair with a tight grip. "Eager, aren't we? You absolutely have done this before."

Anna made me look up with half of her ten ridiculously girthy inches at the back of my throat. God, her cleavage outlined her chin and I can't even describe the beauty and that—that scent. She smelled so wonderful. I had to feel up her milky thighs and clap onto that luscious ass.

"You have a cute butt. Which I plan to use at my leisure." She smiled wide and blew a kiss. "Any objections?"

I hadn't considered that and she pulled my head towards her. I thought about her question on the way down to her perfectly smooth groin. Those hot, heavy balls swayed gently between us with her long stretch of sac pressed on my chin. Similar to Taylor...very similar. My eyes rolled a bit back and my jaw was taxed. Anna was a giant woman between the legs. The veins were roaring between my lips and I fucking loved the idea of sucking her amazing gift.

"This doesn't make you anything, except a man who isn't afraid," she whispered. "Be brave and suck it, baby."

Being on the receiving end was strange for me, still, but after Anna had me on my knees, she reassured me that falling for a goddess wasn't anything to be ashamed of. There was a weird emphasis on 'goddess.' How could I disagree with her smooth abdomen pressed into my forehead and her hefty nuts cradling my neck? I could feel the power—the heat—radiating from those orange sized hangers. She was churning something massive. All for me. Well, for her, but she is using me and I'm fine, oh, so fine, with that. She let me go, though.

"Think it's time for me to explore," she demanded, pointing at the coffee table.

She didn't have to tell me twice and I coughed her out quickly before dropping my slacks. My own piece was sticking out a good eight inches and she let me know she was impressed. She tickled the top with her nails and took hold of the briefs.

"Perhaps a trade, yeah?" Anna said with more encouragement with her delicate fingers.

"Anything for you," I blurted, dropping my shorts.

I was cock drunk. I turned and went onto my knees and elbows. My bloated package dangled down and dripped profusely into the wood. She wasn't even inside of me, yet. I felt the heat of her thighs against mine and shivered at the rigid hardness sliding between my buns.

"This is such a nice ass," she sighed. Those fingernails found my back and she dabbled slowly up and down. "I can't wait to paint your insides white," she said softly.

My cock twitched and sputtered a tendril to the table and I could feel her spit falling in waves across my tender opening. She was building for awhile. I heard her frothy mouth letting it out again and she coated her trunk in the valley of my bubble butt.

I wasn't paying attention and flinched hard the moment she popped that fatness into my ass. I received a swat across the buns for my sudden outburst and put my head to the table.

"Wiggle those cute buns back on it, cutie pie."

I did as I was told and wobbled them back and forth for her amusement, gently stuffing myself full of Anna's solid steel beam. I knew she could hear my struggles and sighs from below and they were met with light giggles. God, my ass was full of cock and I was at an impasse, bouncing it on her but not gaining ground. Strangely, I wasn't in any pain.

I felt her on my neck and she snatched my hair between her knuckles before lifting me like a feather.

"Ugh, what—how—you're strong as fuck," I moaned.

Anna laughed and grabbed my hip with the other hand. The power she possessed tore through my side with her grip and I felt powerless as she shoved her aching boner to the hilt. She was dragging her head across the furthest, deepest reaches of my colon and I could only hope I was tight and slick for her. Anna was pressing her hips into my cheeks and a blanket of warmth surrounded my aching balls. Her baby makers were caressing mine with all of that creamy love inside and I was melting for her. Taylor and now her. Something was weird with the universe.

I put my palms into the table and arched hard as she pulled.

"Quite beautiful on your hands and knees, lover boy," she said, smacking my ass.

Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers