Serving the South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling herself off him, she turned again to Maria, smiling. Her lips were blushed and swelled from the effort and a small dangle of spit hung from the side of her mouth. "There is nothing to fear from the black cock. The strength of the white lady beats a black man's tool with ease."

Maria nodded and raised from her seat to kneel beside her. "Then I shall join in too, my friend." With that declaration, Maria slipped Andre's cock into her mouth and eased down the shaft until her nose tickled the curls of hair at the base of his cock.

Stunned by the ease of her friend's cock gobbling, Betty became somewhat frustrated. It took great effort to work up both the courage and ability to take it inside her wet mouth. Yet, Maria accomplished the same task with little effort. No, she'd surpassed Betty by far. Already the lady gyrated her head along the dark shaft causing Andre to grunt and tangle his hands in her thick hair.

He'd given no such reward for her efforts. This brought up a fit of latent jealousy in Betty. Maria, as the Governor's wife, had the latest in fashionable clothes, a powerful husband, a great mansion. All that Betty strived for, Maria had. Now her slave thrust his hips in time with the Maria's sucking mouth to get yet more pleasure from her.

Regaining her self-control, Betty, with more force than she meant, pulled Maria off of her house slaves' cock. "That is not how you do it. Here, let me show you."

This time with more confidence, Betty swallowed the cock, taking it as far as Maria had. Her eyes teared at the effort but pride swelled at Maria's astonished face seen from the corner of her eye. She let Andre stay in her mouth so that she could clean away all the wetness left behind by Maria to cover it with her own, marking Andre's cock as hers.

Now it was Andre's hands on her head, urging her deeper onto him, pressing her face into his crotch. "That's so good, Mistress."

That's right. She was the Mistress, not Maria.

"You took him all the way," Maria said in rapture. "Let me try again."

Her timing was apt for Betty needed the air. Gasping, she removed the cock from her mouth and demurely lent it to her friend. Maria with ease took him to the base and enlisted an even more pleasurable response. That continued until it was again her turn.

Together they passed the dark cock to each other, licking him, sucking him. When one struggled, the other would help by pressing her head into him until they reached the base.

Andre's legs began to shake and lose balance as the two white southern ladies knelt before him, sharing his cock as a sign of friendship, and sucking in competition. Unable to hold back any longer when the two licked at his thick cock head together, he came.

They shrieked as one while he covered them in white.

***

In her rooms, Betty sat facing the mirror, combing her dark hair. It took time to wash the cum out of it and she got distracted at the memory of the day's events. Perhaps she'd gone too far. Never did she think she'd be on her knees sucking cock for the sake of the Cause and feel proud to do so.

Andre said such brutish but kind words during their sucking of his cock. And each word said a thrill through her, making her insides naughty and wet. She put the comb down and moved her hands under her nightdress. Her juices leaked from her. There was no denying now the excitement she felt from the event.

She sampled her juices then looked at her wet fingers curiously. Rubbing her fingers together, feeling the thickness of her excitement, she moved them to her mouth and sucked it. Her desire tasted sweet. Dipping her hand back under her nightdress for more, she rubbed at her slit, imagining strong black hands in place of her own.

Then a knock interrupted her forbidden thoughts. "Mistress. It's me."

"Coming!" she fixed herself to answer the door.

Andre stood there shirtless. "We need to talk." He pushed past her and into the room.

Ignoring the fact that he did not have permission to enter she went to her bed to sit, trying to hide her legs from his view to no avail. She'd chosen a far too flimsy nightdress to wear, and he now roamed his eyes up and down her body. Such impudence. That impudence did not stop heat from rising in her cheeks.

She needed him to get out of the room quickly before she made a fool of herself. "Why have you come here?"

"For the mission. The Cause."

"She sucked your black cock, and I saw it. The mission is complete."

"Oh no, my mistress. Far from it. Maria is a clever woman and would simply say she was inspecting me for potential breeding with your help."

He was correct. Betty heard rumors of white women personally checking their male slave's virility with their mouths. It is why she chose the sucking of his cock as a way for Maria to indulge herself. "Then what must we do?"

Andre drew closer to her as she sat on the bed so that again he towered over her. "Maria needs convincing that a black man can pleasure a white woman. In order to do that I need to know what a white woman needs. You can help me with this task."

Andre knelt then, his head still rising above her knees. Swiftly, he grasped her bare legs and spread them. So shocked was she that instead of pushing him away she moved to cover her exposed cleft.

Her house slave pulled her forward by her thighs and mashed his face into her crotch, ignore her hands attempt to block him. He got several licks at her cleft before she collected herself and pushed him away. "That is enough!"

Andre halted. "I need practice in pleasing white woman mistress. This is how we do it."

"I-I know. Just, hold on." With deep breaths, Betty calmed herself, reading her body to what was needed.

Taking control of herself she backed up on to the bed to lay her back down on the soft sheets. She intended to open herself for him but was too scared. Her husband, William never did this for her and she knew not how to invite Andre between her thighs.

Seeing her struggle, Andre to the lead. He gently massaged her white thighs, getting to know the curves of her slim legs with his large hands. She shifted on the bed as he touched her, watching raptly as he crept closer to her sex.

Andre had training on how to massage guests and she'd watched him do so with several of the female visitors who always demanded a repeat of his services. Now she knew what they knew. His rough black hands brought heavenly comforts. He worked pains from her legs from years of bumpy carriage trips and riding wild horses. He kneaded tight muscles and loosened kinks so that she now writhed on the bed.

Without her noticing, he'd flipped up the lower portion of her nightgown so that access to her now dripping pussy was available again for his mouth. Next, his dark face was firmly between her legs, lapping up her juices and sending tingles from her lower half up through the entirety of her body.

Wanting — no, needing more, she entwined her hands in his dark hair to force him to push his tongue further into her and he responded by hugging her ass as he did during the day. Toes dug into the bed and she pulled his face into her with more force as he pushed her buttocks up into him so that face and pussy mashed together.

She swayed her head back and forth, her breasts heaving and mouth crying out into the room, knowing that none were here to witness or hear them.

None except Maria, who she now saw at the door. The door that she forgot to close.

If it were not for the mission, she would throw Andre off her and accuse him of assaulting her but she could not afford that. Maria needed to see this as proper. So, she laid her head back down, hiked up her knees and spread her creamy legs. Betty would let Andre have his way with her pussy with that long tongue while Maria watched.

Again, she gasped out. He'd poked at another sweet spot. She wanted his tongue to repeat the action but he never stayed at the same place once, always putting her in a state of unease.

Damn him! He was not in control here, she was. In fact, this was his rightful place, servicing her pussy. The justification gave her comfort to continue onwards.

When she next managed to flutter her eyes open, Betty saw Maria face watching her. "He's about to enter. How daring!"

"W-what?"

"I'm ready, Mistress."

Andre face no longer nestled between her thighs. He'd stood with his giant black cock so that it rested on her lower lips. It rubbed on her, coating itself with her wetness. As if that would help what she knew would happen next.

A slight shift of Andre's hips later, the head of his cock entered her, and she gasped as if taken a sudden blow. Breathing rapidly, she prepared for the next inch. Then the next one, then the other and before too long through some miracle of God, half of that cock was rested inside her tight walls.

Maria's had entered the room and placed her face at the joining of their hips, watching with wide eyes. "Can you go no farther?" Maria stared up at Andre. "Do it, you black beast. Fuck her! She needs it."

Such talk from a lady was highly inappropriate but so was all of this. Betty nodded and Andre took another push forward. He did not stop until their hips pressed against one another.

Her eyes had rolled back, and she clenched the sheets for support. She felt no pain, only the sensation of opening herself for a massive intruder.

Following the orders of Maria, Andre did not give her long to rest before he started thrusting in urgently. Each movement of his hips burrowing the entirety of that black cock into her.

The entire time, Maria continued a running commentary. "Your lips are spread so far apart but hug him so tightly. His cock is soaked in your pleasure. You must be as tight as a virgin. Go faster!"

Betty lay there and took it, took him, only getting glimpses of the muscled black body, straining to fuck into her. It may have been her imagination but she thought Maria kissed Andre like a lost lover.

No, she didn't imagine anything. They kissed, passionately. She wanted to know what was going on. "You two...know each other."

A wicked grin came across Andre's face and Maria gave her a devilish smile. "Yes dear. Does it matter?"

As another jolt coursed through her body, leaving it a puddle in Andre's experienced hands, she answered. "No! Keep going. Fuck me please."

"Do what your Mistress asks, Andre."

Again, pawing her ass, he used it to push into her deeper, harder. The head of his cock pressing so far inside her that she felt as if it were in her belly. Her legs tangled around him, her heels pushing him onward.

"Faster!" Betty cried, and so he increased his pace. "Harder!" then he took forceful thrusts, working his toned body into her. "Deeper!" then he leaned over her, kissing her to quiet her, but still deeper he went.

Maria kissed him, worshiping him. Betty looked at the woman she envied and desired. Maria, read her mind and kissed her after Andre released her from his own kiss.

The kiss ending, Maria said, "Get ready."

"Ready for...oh!" A hot load of cum surged into her body, warming her, filling her.

Andre roared the entire time, lifting her by the ass so that she rested on her shoulder blades and her legs hung above the bed. Finished, he took himself out of her, the sound of his exit filling the room. His cum and her wetness soaked the bed.

Maria kissed her again. "You must still be ready. He'll be firm again soon."

Andre, watching as the two women embraced, grew hard again, and moved on his knees back to Betty's used still dripping pussy. Betty groaned but did not tell him to stop. Maria meant that she should be ready for the night, for it would be a long one.

***

When William returned home to witness the progress of the mission he had tasked Andre and his wife with, he was pleased with the results. The governor's wife was being fucked in the bed like a bitch in heat. She practically begged for the black man's cock.

His wife greeted him from the side, her hair frazzled, she poked her head through the door to see Andre fuck the fallen woman. "Are you pleased, husband?"

"Very. You have done well my wife. Come, let the continue. We must speak."

Sitting at the table, but still hearing the sounds of Andre's fucking of Maria, William spoke of his plans. "The success of this mission will give the other southern gentlemen the confidence to continue the program."

"How so?"

"We will expand it and use Andre to seduce other white women. Specifically, our enemies' wives."

"I see."

"It must be hard to watch, my wife, but know you do this for the greater good."

"I know this to be true, William. Do not worry. I am fully committed to the Cause."

Another scream from upstairs. "But damn that savage is laying at her. Poor girl but it's for the best."

"Yes, for the best."

"No, I must make haste and leave to inform the others."

At the door, as he said goodbye, he swore he saw something thick and white dripping from between her legs. How odd.

***

Outside the walls of the mansion, Andre waited of his handler. Soon, a tall man like himself wearing the army uniform of the North stepped from the shadows.

"I thought you were not going to show."

"I got a little held up. Thought I was followed. Paranoia has become a part of me. Tell me of the mission."

"There have been many developments. I succeeding in seducing the Governor's wife."

"As expected."

"There is more. The Governor knows and approves. He will back the rights of blacks in the state and do so gladly."

"Good god man, your cock must be magic."

"So, I've been told. I have also entered into a sexual relationship with the wife of William Earlson."

"The trainer of house slaves? I know of him. Your master's wife. This is too dangerous. I'll pull you out."

"No. Just listen till the end."

Later they sat on a log together, sharing a drink, not as handler and spy, but former slaves.

"Wow, what a story. The white man never ceases to surprise me. They ordered you to cuck them."

"Only doing my duty. Now that I have told you my story, I want a favor if I am to risk my life seducing every white wife I can."

There were more reasons for his demands. Life has a house slave had its own indignities, chief among them the isolation from other blacks. They all though he had it easy, that he liked his place. They knew nothing. Every lost item, every speck of dust could be reason for punishment. His handler, Thomas, owed him more. He could have escaped at any time but stayed to serve the greater cause.

Thomas pondered for only a moment. "Name it."

"What is the end game? I fuck a bunch of white women and blackmail them to get some laws passed but how will those laws be enforced. Your army can't stay mobilized forever."

Thomas, the recent owner of a plantation, grimaced. "I am not the leader of the Cause. Even I only follow orders from above. I can only guess."

"So, guess."

"I believe the idea is to get the whites used to us. Make ourselves visible and ever-present. In their bed and in their pockets. Thus, normalizing the idea of free blacks."

"You think this will work?"

"If that is the plan. Maybe. During the war when I sabotaged the Confederacy, I noticed much discontent among the masses. Most Southerners are poor, the woman have their own restrictions and it only the rich white men who benefit from the system in its entirety. We used this to gain spies and accomplices."

They shared more swigs of beer and parted. They both had to go home to pleasure their white women.

12