Session 01: Everything on the Table

Story Info
A frustrated alpha woman's first lesson to submit to Master.
3.8k words
4.32
11.4k
4

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedRay
RedRay
4 Followers

You arrive at my door and ring the bell. I look through a window to see you standing there; and more so, to see if you've at least followed the basics of my instructions, else I cannot let you in.

Red Lipstick. Good. You are wearing a black leather jacket, as I told you to - check.

You are wearing only a black bra and showing a lot of cleavage; no shirt. My eyes observe the wonderful form, fullness, and the perkiness of your breasts. Pretty thing you are, indeed. It's a bit naughty that you are not wearing a shirt, but here you are waiting for a man on his doorstep.

You come across as confident and daring. Even from our introductory session, without you confessing much (apart from your tender feelings), there were some signs: I gathered from your body language, communication habits, and the way you were dressed then, much like now, that you've had many men grovel at your feet before. You are a very attractive woman, so I'm not surprised.

You are also wearing black leather boots as I told you to - check. They make you feel that familiar power. Just like the times when men got tamed, maybe even weakened, just by your sex appeal.

You're not fooling me, though. I can tell you are so sweetly soft underneath it all. Soon you will melt even more for me, just like ice cream on a hot summer's day. You're already a dripping dame for me.

It's your eyes that give you away; a couple of uncontrolled nervous winks and your neck turning around to look at your car, and then back in front of you, to look again at the thick wood of my door. You look so sweet while anticipating my answering and letting you in.

I see your smooth feminine legs. You are even wearing the black leather short skirt. Wow! So obedient - check. My eyes assess you one more time. You have the red lipstick, divine hair, the leather jacket, the skirt, the boots, the black bra, and very importantly, you have the handbag.

I open the door and you see me smiling at you. I'm tall, with dark hair. I have some stubble on my face. I'm wearing black trousers, black leather boots, and a buttoned shirt open at the collar and showing a bit of my chest.

"Oh welcome baby, come here, come here, inside."

I guide you to my lounge, pour you some tea, and have you seated on a single soft chair, which is almost as comfortable as it looks. Almost.

I sit across from you on my leathered chair. You notice the space feels cosy, despite the masculine simplistic interior. There's a rustic, fairly large wooden coffee table between us.

Close to the room's entrance, to your left, is a wooden chair in the corner. Near to it is a steel frame clothing rack with some unused hangers. Next to me is a long couch. To your right, there's a curtain covering part of the wall and hanging to the floor. There's a whip hanging on the wall next to the curtain; a cane next to my chair; And above my head there's a sword on the wall.

"Tea is what you will have today, my dear. ", pointing to the spicy chai tea on the much smaller table next to you. " Maybe something sweeter later, if you behave like a good girl. You're going to try to be a good girl for your Master, won't you?".

You immediately nod your head and answer: "Yes, Master."

" I see you've followed some instructions already. That's good. I also see you brought your handbag too. Is everything in there?"

"Yes Master, everything is here," you reply.

You feel a bit dumb for spontaneously offering me such a large sum of money, without me stating my already high rate first; but seeing me for our first meeting at my consulting office the other day and discussing feelings you have about your deep need to sexually and wholly submit to me as your Master. It made your panties so soaked; and because your friend recommended me and she spoke so highly of me. All of those feelings were a bit overwhelming to you, so you already knew you wanted to be my little submissive play pet and you wanted me to know that.

I look into your eyes and you listen to my every word. "We agreed that you have no rights here, my dear. Only what I grant you, or reward you with at my discretion, you may enjoy. But your enjoyment doesn't matter so much to me. That I take care of you and train you to submit fully to me, for my pleasure, my enjoyment: That is what you so desperately need and want - and that is what matters to me. You are my submissive pet, as you asked me to be. You understand that, right?"

"Yes Master, we already agreed on everything," you reply.

"I shall call you Dolly because it's clear to me that under all your favourite leather clothes, you are just a horny submissive pretty little doll slut, and what you want is to surrender to me and to be my pet to play with and use as I please. So, now your name is Dolly, my pet, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I'm Dolly, your pet for you to do as you want. Whatever you want, Master," you reply.

"Good that you understand that, Dolly. Well, let's get started then! ", I prompt you.

" You are so eager to begin, so come on, Dolly, stand up, and show me what's in that big black handbag you brought with you. Everything that you have inside there, put it on the table in front of you. When the handbag is empty, you can put it on the table next to the contents. Remember, we talked about this: Everything on the table. "

"Yes Master, everything on the table," you reply; and you oblige. You stand up and start emptying your handbag... One by one you take out every vibrator, every dildo, hairbrush, remote control, and every sex toy that you own and use to pleasure yourself, and you put it all on the table for me to see. The thoughts are running through your mind..

"I'm going to miss playing with these friends. I can't believe I'm still going through with all of this, but he is so confident and persuasive. I'm already getting weak for him. Try not to show weakness. Try to hold your tongue, don't back chat, he will see it as weakness." you tell yourself, to keep your composure.

Once you're finished, you put the empty handbag on the table. "These are all the toys I used to own, to hmm... pleasure myself with, Master. They are yours now to do with as you see fit. As we've discussed, Master, now my only pleasure is whatever pleases you, my Master."

"Good girl." I approve, after checking the handbag. "Very good. Now take off your shoes, and put it on the floor next to the hangers," and you obey.

"Now, take off your panties, and put it on the table with all the toys you handed over to me". You pull them down, a little bit shy, and a little bit seductively, and you can feel my eyes on you - and you put them on the table. They already have a little wet spot, but somehow you know that I knew that already.

"I'm concerned about how you think your wet panties and your clothes and shoes give you power, Dolly. You have no power here with me. Only commands and permissions. Take off the leather jacket, and your bra and take off your skirt, and put everything on the table. Everything on the table."

You continue to obey. First, you fully unzip your jacket and put it on the table. You continue to loosen your bra and take it off as your breasts move into a natural position, and you drop the bra on the table. You feel the air welcoming your breasts, as you stand topless now. Your nipples are so erect, one would think they are bouncing outward to claim my approval. You notice I'm looking at you. I smile upon seeing your wonderful breasts, but I have to stick to my protocol. "The skirt." I say, "Take it off."

Cheekily, you try to use your last opportunity for an attempt to resist:

" Uhm.. But don't you like my skirt Master? You told me to put it on and it feels so good on me, please Master can I keep....".. SMACK!! I slam my cane on the table. "Dolly baby... Everything. All of you. On the table." Giving you only half a smile as I ease back into my chair.

You obediently proceed to take off your leather skirt, exposing your sexy buttocks, and every part that was still covered until now, and you leave the skirt on the table. Like a true submissive following her duty to undress, you stand completely naked in front of me, awaiting my response.

"Cute. You look so helplessly horny standing there. Obeying my instructions makes you wet and aroused, doesn't it, Dolly?"

"Yes Master, I mmm feel so horny," you reply.

"Naughty, naughty girl. You think I'm just going to take advantage of you now and put my big cock inside you? Is that what you want? My cock, penetrating deep inside your little cunt?"

"Yes Master, my naughty pussy wants your cock so badly, master," you reply.

"Well, your naughty pussy is not getting my cock today. This is your first session and you have so much to learn. Come here, come get on your knees in front of me! Here at my chair, at my feet. Show your submission to me."

You walk around the table and come kneeling in front of me like a good pet. I order you to take off my shoes, and you oblige. I order you to kiss my feet, twice each, and you continue to do so.

"Kneel forward with your head on the ground between my feet, and your ass and your pussy towards the table with all of your naughty masturbation toys. Or what used to be your toys," and you do as instructed.

"Let your pussy say goodbye to those toys, Dolly. I'll keep them for now, and if you're a good girl you might get some of them back when you finish all your training sessions with me. Stay bent over like that."

I stand up and walk to the table. "I'm curious. Which one is your favourite?"

Excited, and somewhat hopeful that I might use one on you already, you immediately answer, "The pink one, my Master!"

"Oh, well... you won't use that for some time, Dolly. Maybe I'll just keep the blue vibrator out today, just to tease you". At that moment, you hear me shove all the toys and clothes into a box, and I put them next to the clothing rail.

"I bet you wonder about what's behind the curtain, but you won't find out now. "Today I want everything of you on the table, and you did what you could so far. Good girl. Now I want all of you on the table. Do you think you can do that for me, my pet?"

"Yes Master", you reply.

"I want you, hands and knees, on all fours on top of the table and looking at the curtain. NOW Dolly!", I say.

"Yes, Master," you reply, and you get on the table, on all fours, your head up, and looking at the curtains. Your tits hanging, and you wish that someone would suck on them. Or even better that I would fuck you like this, right now.

"Good girl," I say. You feel my hand on your hair, caressing you.

"It's good that you submit like this all by your own will. To give yourself to me like this. You look pretty, submitting like this. So...Obedient. Ready for my next command and to do with you as I want. All of you on the table. That's what I want, Dolly, all of you. Nothing to hide, and nowhere to hide. Everything, all of you, safe here by me: on the table."

I gently, but firmly, pull your head slightly up backward by your hair. "Keep your head there". I then blindfold you entirely with a thick black cloth over your eyes.

More instructions follow. "Keep your head up, my pet. Push your ass upwards... that's it. ", and you obey.

"By the way Dolly, that pink vibrator you like so much is now below your hanging tits, but you're not allowed to adjust your position unless I tell you to, and you cannot touch it."

My fingers slide down your back and tease your bare ass... Then SMACK bare hand on the one butt cheek, and SMACK on the other. You quiver and let out some sort of squeak.

My hand feels your inner legs.. and then... Fuck! You feel my fingertips caressing your pussy lips.

"Your pussy belongs to me now, pet. You better know that. Your orgasm, your pleasure... it's for me, and it's up to me. Say 'yes, Master, my pussy belongs to you."

You respond, "Yes Master, my pussy, my orgasm, and my pleasure belong to you".

"Good girl, good Dolly". and you feel my finger going inside your wet horny cunt hole and you can't help yourself but let out a moan. You feel my fingers go in and out and in, and then out slowly...

SMACK on your butt cheeks! "Keep your head up, Dolly! Think about the curtain... what will be revealed when it opens."

I walk to the side of the room to get the chair and put it down almost right in front of you. Suddenly you hear a woman's boots walk into the room... another person! Sounds like... another woman, walking in your boots!

"Right on time, Bettie pet, my good girl. Come, stand here and look at her pretty face. All of her is on the table, just like that. Isn't it wonderful seeing her like this? Just like you, when you surrendered to me years ago. I told you, you're getting boots today, cause you've been such a good pet lately. I'm glad you followed my instructions and found them."

"Thank you so much, Master. I am so lucky! I always crave for you and I want to please you however you want, Master," Bettie responds, and she gets on her knees in front of me.

"Pull down my pants, Bettie pet, then sit on the chair." Bettie does exactly that and then opens her heart to me briefly:

"Master, you have the most wonderful cock I've ever seen and experienced. You and your glorious cock are everything I want and all I live for. When can I feel you inside my wet pussy, please, Master?"

"Thank you for your honesty, Bettie, but not today. Now put my cock in your mouth that belongs to me. Good. Now move your mouth slowly up and down my cock, so she can hear how close we are to her face."

Bettie pet obeys perfectly, as always, and you can hear the wet mouth sounds and a horny moan from her right in front of you. I let out a calm moan of pleasure, as her tongue swirls around my cock.

"That's good, Bettie. Now, Bettie, pull up my pants to my hands. Then put the chair in that perfect position I trained you to, and sit back on the chair, pull your leather skirt way up so I can see your horny pussy which is mine to touch and play with". She slowly pulls up her skirt. Her pussy is shaven and already she's getting wetter for me.

"Yes Master, my pussy is yours, and she always wants to please you, Master," and she obeys my commands.

I fasten my belt and sit on my easy chair to observe you from the side.

"Dolly baby pet, push your ass backward and then move it back forward into the same position," I command, and you follow my commands obediently.

"Bettie, there's another surprise reward for you. It's yours, it's a pink vibrator, it's below Dolly's tits on the table, and I want you to pleasure and fuck my Bettie-pussy between your legs slowly."

Bettie is so happy and grabs it immediately. "Ahh, thank you, Master, I do it for Your pleasure Master". She starts the vibrator which adds the humming sound in the air. She sits back with her legs spread open wide, and takes it into her pussyhole. You hear the sound mute slightly every time it goes inside her and every time she pulls it out the sound loudens again. You know what she's feeling and you want it, but you cannot have it.

"You both are doing so well, my pets. That's it, keep at it Bettie". I walk up to you and take off your blindfold. The smell of my cock earlier, and Bettie's sex, has already made you much hornier. And now the look of what used to be your vibrator, going in and out of Bettie's cunt, almost drives you insane, but you keep your composure, as your juice keeps dripping down your leg. "I can't believe he is doing this to me. He is letting her fuck herself with my special pink vibrator, which I gave to him", you silently think to yourself.

I take out my cock and command Bettie to suck it again so you can see and learn. "Keep fucking yourself with the vibrator, Bettie," I say.

"Oh my fuck his cock looks amazing!" you think to yourself. "How come she gets to suck it during my session? And she's fucking herself with my pink vibrator.. I hope he gives me some kind of relief today, my pussy is craving his wonderful cock. Its thick and long and it looks so fucking hard. What I'd do to him if our roles were reversed. Reversed cowgirl... Fuck, I wish he'd fuck me already!" your thoughts wandering around about my cock.

"Dolly pet, now get off the table and on your knees below my cock, between myself and Bettie pet. You may only look at me and Bettie, but no touching me or Bettie. In fact, you must look. Look at how happy Bettie is to please me and suck my cock that you both want so much."

You immediately obey and, accompanied by a "Yes, Master," you get off the table and on your knees.

"Dolly, right now, you may and must finger and touch your horny pussy that belongs to me now. It is my command and your duty until you leave for your robe and car, but you're not allowed to orgasm. You will continue to obey my every command."

"Hmm.. at least he lets me touch myself while I'm seeing this," you think to yourself. Your finger goes straight to your pussy, rubbing your finger over your horny throbbing clitty. I observe your wet glistening pussy, and silently enjoy the look of your femine fingers touching yourself for me.

I continue my instructions to you.. "Bettie will be allowed to cum soon, as she's been such a good girl this past week. After she's done, she will get you a pink robe on your way out, which you must also wear when you come back for your next session tomorrow morning; but no other clothing!"

You watch my hard cock go in and out of Bettie's mouth and you wish it was your mouth sucking it. Your fingers sliding into your soaking wet cunt... I notice this, and I let out a moan of pleasure which feels like approval to you. You feel a connection between your submission and my pleasure. This makes you feel closer to me and your cunt contracts on your fingers.

"I know you won't be able to control yourself by the time you're in your car, Dolly. So you will pull over somewhere halfway to your home, and call me while you finger fuck yourself to orgasm, okay?"

"Yes, Mhmaster," you reply.

"I will put you on loudspeaker, as Emma is already on her way to come suck and ride my cock.. and she's my most advanced pet, so I want to reward her with my cum today if she's good and begs me hard enough."

You keep watching Bettie's mouth around my cock, sucking and moaning as the pink vibrator slides in and out of her pussy. You look up at my cock and my face, and you keep fingering your horny pussy. Bettie slides her lips up to the tip of my cock then licks on the sensitive spot, looking at you briefly, teasingly, as my precum is sticking on her tongue. She takes it in her mouth again, and pushes the vibrator all the way inside her wet cunt. She moans on my cock and sucks harder. I know she's about to orgasm and I pull my cock out her mouth. She moans and moans with pleasure, keeping herself on the edge. Waiting for my words.

"You can cum for me now, Bettie,

Cum Bettie baby, cum now, cum!"

"Dolly, my pet, keep fingering your naughty little cunt for me. She's my cunt now. So you better finger her. Don't cum yet, only Bettie may cum now."

Cum Bettie, cum for me. Cum, cum, yes, cum, my baby, cum! Cum, my good girl!"

Betty erupts in waves and moans of pleasure... Nothing else but her Master and his cock on her mind.

I bring my cock back into my trousers. Well done, my little pets. Both of you. Be good, you may go now!" I give each of you a kiss on your forehead.

"Ahhmmm, thank you, thank you so much, my wonderful Master!" says Bettie.

"Hmnmnamnmn thank you, Master," you manage to express.

After getting your robe on your way out to the front door with Bettie as she walks with you, you hear my voice one more time. You also hear more footsteps behind you in the passage...

"Come inside Emma baby, come here... there's a leather jacket on the hanger for you, almost like the one you wore at your first session, remember?"

RedRay
RedRay
4 Followers
12