Session in Leipzig

Story Info
A Sub’s first visit to professional Dominatrix in dungeon.
5k words
4.81
15.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Mostly non-fictional and for amusement only. Dedicated to Mistress H.P.

Written by LaCalva, October 2022

Story Codes: F/m, consensual, bondage, feet, humiliation, latex, cbt, femdom, clamps

He was in his mid-forties, a long-time fetish enthusiast and an experienced Sub. Unfortunately he has not met yet the lifestyle Domme he would love to serve on a more regular basis. Still bdsm was an important part in his life. So when he planned his next holidays, he also decided to give himself a treat and visit a studio on his journey and have a session with a professional Dominatrix at last. This would be his first time and he was excited to find the right studio with a pro-Domme that he was fascinated with.

Very soon he did find a Domme that was exactly fitting his taste: she was probably in her early thirties, tall with a beautiful athletic figure, brunette with long legs and beautiful dark eyes. He checked out the different pictures on the official webpage and simply loved her look at first sight. She looked kind of timid in a way but had the streak of dominance that he loved so much. Also her social media accounts were interesting to follow, so decided to send an email to the studio. A contact was setup quickly and they exchanged text messages, discussed their kinks and limits and of course the required tribute. Soon, an appointment for a longer session was fixed. He would arrive in the city on Sunday afternoon and then would come to the address provided for his session later that evening.

Her name was Anna. She told him to refrain from masturbating for at least three days prior the scheduled session, and added that she would prefer him to stay chaste even longer. This came as a bit of a shock as he loved to masturbate regularly and he also had an occasional one-night stand, actually often while travelling. But he promised to behave and obey her wish. The thought excited him.

Over the next few days they still kept in contact, also while he was already travelling through the country enjoying his holidays. She teased him occasionally but they mainly communicated about mutual interests, hobbies and how their respective days had been. They liked each other and appreciated their casual contact. He could not wait to finally see her in the flesh, serve her and enjoy the session in the dungeon.

Sunday fortunately came soon and he arrived on time in the city. His hotel room was nice and he started becoming more and more nervous - and also getting desperately horny. Soon he would be there and serve her at last. The studio was in an area of town which was slightly outskirt but still easy to reach. He made certain that he was there a little early and texted her just before the scheduled appointment. A little later he rang the door of an inconspicuous house with two floors.

The buzzer rang and he could open the heavy door, a long hallway lead into the center of the building. There were mirrors on the wall, decent lighting and a kinky cage in a corner next to a set of stairs. He was impressed by the decor. She called to find his way upstairs. When he walked up he finally saw her for the first time: she looked even prettier than on the pictures. She wore a short latex coat with short gloves, black nylons and black leather high heels. Her make-up was concise but still discreet, it perfectly accentuated her dark eyes and cheek bones. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She smiled. He truly felt in heaven. When he stepped closer she pointed her index finger of her right hand to the floor and told him to properly greet his Mistress by kissing both of her shoes, right there, right now on the top step of the stairs. He immediately lowered to his knees and passionately kissed both of her heels.

Mistress Anna looked down on him and enjoyed this picture. She loved the power she can exert over grown men, playing with them, making them obey to her will at an instant. And she liked his smile, his childlike curiosity and positive nature. For his age he actually looked younger, attractive and very well kept. He had a mischievous streak which she liked a lot. She was excited to make this man her toy for a few hours and finally have him here at the studio for a session.

She then resolutely told him to get up again and follow her without speaking. She led him into a room with a sofa, a club table and two chairs. The upper half of those chairs looked like a steel cages and there were even cuffs attached. She told him to sit down there while she sat down on the comfortable looking sofa. They had a drink and talked again about their mutual kinks and hard limits. He used this opportunity and handed her a present - delicious chocolates from his home - and of course the tribute in cash.

She happily smiled and looked him in the eyes. Next she stood up in a swift movement and told him to follow her again. She showed him the bathroom and told him to have a shower and then wait for her naked. More precisely, on his knees, gaze lowered to the floor and his hands on his back. He showered as fast as he could since he was so excited to finally start the session with this Goddess. After he dried himself off he quickly fell on his knees in the position he had been told and waited patiently. He did not know how much time passed but eventually he heard the sound of her high heels coming closer. He took a few deep breaths.

The door opened and Mistress Anna looked down at her naked submissive on his knees. She liked that he clearly had been taught earlier about proper position. She fastened a heavy leather collar around his neck and attached a leash to the d-ring in front. She put her hand on his chin and softly pulled his head up so she could look directly into his eyes again. They were shining green and she found them very fascinating. She grinned and sternly barked at him to follow her on all fours. She then walked along the hallway again to a room on the other side of the building while he desperately tried to keep up with her - always looking at her high heels.

When they arrived at the dungeon, Mistress Anna ordered her naked submissive to sit on a wooden stool and handed him a small bottle of oil. She then took a latex catsuit off a hanger and told him to put in on including gloves and socks also made from latex. She helped him to get dressed and very soon only his head was yet uncovered. She fetched a heavy latex mask and put it over his head. Once it was in place she tied it up tightly behind in the back. It was a very snug fit indeed. He looked at his picture in the mirror on the wall and realized that he did not recognize himself anymore. In just a short moment he had become an anonymous latex toy to this Mistress. He cherished that moment.

Next she attached padded leather cuffs to his wrists and ankles and closed them tightly. His ankles were put in a spreader bar and also securely locked. He realized how helpless and vulnerable he suddenly was in the hands of this beautiful Mistress. Although he could hardly see or hear because of the heavy mask, his senses were heightened. He felt the muted touch of his Mistress caressing his body through the latex suit. He looked straight into her beautiful dark eyes. All of a sudden she slapped his latex covered face. It did not hurt but he was taken by complete surprise. Mistress Anna told him to refrain looking at her and lower his gaze to her feet. Immediately he obediently lowered his head and looked down at her black leather high heels again.

She ordered him to stand up. She took his left arm and fixed the cuff to spreader bar with a small carabiner, then took the other and attached it there too. Then she pushed a button of a small remote and the spreader bar was lifted up towards the ceiling by a hoist until his body was completely stretched and absolutely vulnerable. He could look at himself in the mirror on the walls and was still mesmerized by this erotic latex covered object he was looking at. He also quickly looked at his Mistress standing behind him admiring her helpless toy.

Mistress Anna opened the zip around his lower abdomen. His penis literally sprang out of the latex suit and stood straight from his body. His balls heavily hung downwards. She liked what she saw and she loved his helplessness and the power she had over him. She caressed his penis softly, then with more a little more force started jerking him slowly. He moaned softly and became very aroused. He had not cum in almost 10 days by then and was understandably desperately horny. He pushed his abdomen towards her hand and tried to ride her hand. She smiled at that gesture and loved that her toy was such a shameless lust filled toy now.

She squeezed his balls, he deeply moaned and stopped grinding her hand. Mistress Anna whispered in his ears that he was here for her entertainment and not to shamelessly get off. Once again she squeezed his balls and pulled them down. Then she laughed and quickly walked off to a drawer in the corner. She returned holding a thin red rope and showed it to him, his gaze was still lowered but he simply could not hold back and watch her move through the mirrors on the wall.

A few moments later his penis and balls were expertly bound tightly. Of course, he was rock-hard and he could feel his blood pulsing. His balls felt heavy, exposed and very vulnerable. He longed her touch on his penis again. But instead of more teasing she got an iron weight from the drawer and attached it to the rope around his balls with a small hook and a short chain. She held the weight in her hands, looked at him for a second and then let it drop with an evil laugh. The weight fell and painfully pulled on his scrotum and root of his penis. He deeply groaned and was breathing heavily. The weight dangled and the rope felt like it was cutting into his tender skin. It hurt. But in a good way, somehow.

Mistress Anna loved watching him in his predicament. There was nothing that her helpless submissive could do. He had to endure whatever she decided to do to him. She simply loved this. She loved having him at her mercy. She grinned and added a few more weights and gave them another push. He groaned again and started begging to release the weights. She simply looked into his eyes and told him to endure this for her and to shut up. She turned and walked away again and left him alone to his ordeal for a moment.

She got a pair of alligator nipple clamps and returned to him. The latex suit also had zips over his nipples which she carefully opened. She played with his already hard nipples, twisted and stroked them softly with her fingers. Without another word of warning she put the first clamp on his nipple, followed by the second. He twisted his body and moaned but he was absolutely helpless to stop her or get rid of the nasty clamps. She laughed again and also added a small weight to the small chain that connected the two clamps.

He whimpered. His scrotum hurt and his nipples were in agony too. In the mirror he could see Mistress Anna smiling smugly at his predicament and helplessness. This made him feel somehow happy and he wanted to endure this as long as he possibly could. And he also noticed how aroused this whole situation had him made. His penis was rock-hard! He started to somehow appreciate this moment and was completely focused on the now. He so wanted to please her.

Mistress Anna tugged on the chain of the nipple clamps again so he would slightly lean his chest forward to lessen the pressure on his tortured nipples. Suddenly she let go and walked back to the drawer in the corner. He could not see what she picked up from there. She walked behind him and ordered him to present his naked ass. He immediately complied and soon felt the familiar touch between his cheeks. She lubed his asshole and without another word inserted a e-stim plug into his sphincter. Again, he moaned in lust when the plug touched his prostate and enjoyed the feeling of being filled. Then Mistress Anna connected a cable between the plug and the electronic control device. The plug then started vibrating and sending electronic impulses deep into his pleasure centre.

He completely plunged deeply into his own lust and utter horniness. He had never felt so aroused before in his life. The pain felt like it was far away. He felt the absolute need to please this beautiful dominant woman. Mistress Anna loved to exert power over this man, his helplessness and the fact that she could do anything to him now. She turned the little knob on the controller of the device to increase the shocks her submissive would receive and enjoyed his moans and whimpering.

She picked up her black leather riding crop and started caressing his ass cheeks with the tip of the crop. Then she extended her arm and hit his exposed ass hard. He howled from the sudden explosion of pain on his ass and writhed his body. This made the attached weights on his scrotum and nipples bounce again, thus increasing the amount of pain he was suffering from and he let go an uncontrolled guttural moan. This was real pain again. He did not consider himself a real masochist but he realised that he was utterly horny from this treatment. He liked to make his Mistress smile. She hit him a few more times with the crop and then stopped. He took a few more deep breaths focused his mind away from the pain.

Mistress Anna stepped in front of his still bound and helpless submissive. She looked deeply into his eyes again. This whole session gave her a real kick. Then she grabbed both nipple clamps and twisted them slightly. He groaned in pain again and she evilly smiled looking straight into his eyes. A moment later she took off the both clamps in one go and watched his reaction again. His face was covered by the latex mask but she could see the exploding pain in his eyes and she could also hear the whimpering. The pain he felt was immense as the blood started to flow back into his abused nipples. She stroked them softly and made the pain go away. He smiled behind his mask and politely thanked his Mistress.

She then removed the plug and weights that were still pulling down his scrotum and penis. He felt immensely relieved. She also freed his arms from the spreader bar from above his head. It was good to feel the blood pumping freely again through his arms. His ankles were also released. Mistress Anna took the leash and attached it to the string that was still bound around his scrotum and penis and ordered him on his knees. She attached the other end of the leash to a bolt on the floor so there was no way that the submissive could get up. She got the chair, placed it right in front of him and sat down.

Mistress Anna enjoyed what she saw. An attractive looking submissive who was suffering for her amusement, obediently on his knees, completely helpless and with his delicate genitals totally exposed. She lifted her right foot under his balls and played with them. Again, the submissive let out a lust filled moan. That made her push harder until he started moaning. She stepped out of her high heels and massaged his heavy balls with her nylon covered toes. The submissive was carefully watching this but by then he knew better than to look straight into the eyes of his Mistress.

She then leaned back on her chair and ordered him to give her feet a rub. He felt pure joy now and pampered her tired feet with pride. He knew he was not allowed to lift his head but he tried to sneak a peak of her nylon tops and panties. He briefly smiled mischievously behind his mask and fully enjoyed the moment. He also occasionally sniffed the bottom of her feet. They smelled deliciously of course, a mix of sweat but also leather from her high heels. He was still rock-hard! He imagined how he would lick her beautiful feet, cover them with soft kisses, take each of her toes deeply into his mouth. But his Mistress did not give him that order so he had to pull himself together and focus on his task.

Mistress Anna asked her submissive how he was feeling. He truthfully answered that he was more than ok and that he appreciated her kindness of allowing him to serve her. Now she happily smiled. He kept massaging her feet some more, sometimes even softly kissing or shyly sniffing her soles through the nylons. He was in deep subspace now and thoroughly enjoying serving this Goddess. She continued to grope his still bound balls with the other foot occasionally and kept his arousal at a continues peak.

She sincerely enjoyed this break for her feet. They had hurt from standing in those heels for so long. And this sub made a good job in pampering her feet with his strong hands and his passion. After a few more minutes she ordered him to stop and to put his hands behind his head. He was still kneeling obediently in front of his Goddess, head still bowed of course, focusing on breathing and processing what had happened since he had gotten here. His knees, balls, penis and most of all his tender nipples still hurt a bit. He tried put his focus on other things than the pain, he thought of her, pleasing her, being right here at this very moment. He felt so alive, this felt so good!

Mistress Anna looked down at him from the wooden chair. She enjoyed this session, she loved submissives who actually allowed themselves to fall down, completely let go and cherish the moment. Of course she loved to torture them, render them helpless, use them for her amusement. She smiled again and leaned forward towards him. She stroked his exposed nipples again, very gently. Through the mask he could not understand what exactly she was telling him but she sounded relaxed and comfortable, this calmed him. Then he felt her hand touching his very hard penis. She slowly jerked him off. While doing so, she talked to him, louder this time since she now wanted him to understand what she was telling him. She loved dirty talk and let him know what a dirty slut he was. What a wanton whore at her disposal to use how she sees fit. This aroused him even more and the shyly started begging her to be allowed to cum.

This earned him a few hard slaps on his latex mask covered face. Mistress Anna loudly laughed at him and reminded him of his status here. He would certainly not be allowed to cum without her explicit permission. And certainly not before she would be satisfied. She laughed again and told him to get back on his feet but to keep his hands behind his head submissively bowed. He immediately stood up on his feet and complied. His aroused penis was obscenely pointing away from his body as the zip around his abdomen of the latex catsuit was still open. His ass was exposed too and he could feel the fresh air. His senses were still heightened.

The rope around his penis and scrotum was finally untied. The relief was greatly appreciated. However, he still felt his heavy and full balls obscenely hanging down. Mistress Anna cupped them with her hand. Then she started kneading them with increasing force until he moaned again from lust but also new pain. She crunched them and he squirmed wildly but did not dare to move away or ask for mercy. She enjoyed this masochistic side in this sub. He clearly was not a true masochist who only got off on pain. This one wanted to please her and she respected him for that quality. She also evilly twisted and pinched his nipples again. His squirming and groaning were exquisite, it excited and entertained her!

She walked off to the drawer again to get another toy. Her submissive used this short break to breathe deeply again and refocus his mind. When she returned to him she raised his head by the chin with her hand and told him to look her into her eyes. He was very happy to be finally allowed to see her beautiful dark eyes again. She ordered him to not break eye contact. With her other hand she slowly inserted a lubed sound into his urethra and watched the reaction in his eyes. She could see them filled with lust.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12