Session with Mistress Luna

Story Info
Submissive meets a Dominatrix. Then visits her in Dungeon.
4.7k words
4.72
11.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Mostly non-fictional and for amusement only. Dedicated to L. L.

Written by LaCalva, December 2023

Story Codes: F/m, consensual, cbt, chastity, feet, humiliation, masturbation, plug, pegging

Preface

They met in real life, at a bdsm playparty that they both attended. She was a professional Dominatrix with years of experience. She had dark straight hair, about 1.70 meters tall, very fit, slim and toned body from her regular workouts. She wore a short black latex skirt with fitting black high heels with that red sole. This made her perfect long legs appear even longer. The glasses she was wearing over her dark eyes gave her a perfectly fitting stern look. But what really stood out was her blood red painted lips.

When he saw her he could not take his eyes off her anymore, he was truly mesmerized by her beauty but also her style. He was watching a scene where she was whipping a man that was helplessly bound to a cross at the wall. He was clearly a masochist with lots of welts and even some scars. He was already suffering a lot of pain since she expertly delivered blow after blow to the exact spots on his body that she intended to. The submissive man squirmed and begged but she kept on torturing him with the smile of a true sadist on her lips. New deep and red welts were visible on his bum cheeks. She clearly enjoyed doing this and so was he. He was a sweating and suffering mess. And she looked like a proud Goddess at the perfect spot at the right time.

Speaking to a Goddess

Her name was Luna. Mostly she was called Goddess or Mistress. She was in her early to mid-thirties but looked younger when she did not wear her glasses. He watched the scene going on in the playroom of the party location, it was a fully equipped dungeon, one of several, and there were a lot of people playing and indulging to their kinky desires. But when he walked to this particular dungeon he felt like his life had suddenly changed and it all finally came together. He watched the woman of his dreams whipping a helpless man and could not stop looking straight into her eyes. What amazed him most was that she was actually looking back at him and clearly noticing him. Occasionally she smiled at him with shining eyes. This went straight to his heart and he felt his knees getting weak.

Later he saw her again walking across the bdsm club. She looked so self-confident, proud and of course very attractive. Eventually he walked up to her while she was standing at the bar ordering a drink and he complimented her earlier session that he had observed. She smiled at him and told him that she remembered seeing him there.

He introduced himself and they casually started chatting for a while. They talked about their mutual kinks and interests and got along really well. Conversation flowed easily. Luna suggested that he should contact her a few days later so they could set a date to meet again or even arrange a session. They exchanged numbers and profile names on kink social media platforms. They shook hands and enjoyed the rest of the playparty.

That night he could barely sleep although he felt completely exhausted. The impressions of the night kept him awake but in the morning he did feel very good, almost high. He decided to conduct some research on his new acquaintance and found out that Luna was indeed a professional Dominatrix with a dungeon not too far from where he lived. He checked out her webpage and social media platforms and was impressed by her wide range of kinky experience and interests. He was stunned by the pictures of her on her webpage and social media accounts. Later he decided to write her through the official contact form of her webpage. He was nervous but decided to properly introduce himself, referring to the event from the previous night, their casual chat and the reason why he contacted her again now.

He had thought this through, he was an experienced sub, in his mid-forties, well-kept and looking for an opportunity to serve an experienced Female Dominant. He was fully aware that Luna was a professional Dominatrix and that the only way for him to be able to serve her would be to book a paid session. This was something he had never done before and he was hesitant at first, but then decided to put his doubts aside and go all in.

Having contacted a professional Dominatrix for the first time made him nervous. He could not stop thinking about Luna and hoped that she would remember him at all. He thought about her and he realized why he was feeling this way: he clearly had a crush on her and felt like a teenager again! His heart was beating fast and he was sweating. That was a feeling he had not felt for a long time and it made him chuckle.

The time waiting for an answer was torture to him but she answered him already the following Monday. She asked him some more questions regarding hard limits and suggested a date for a session in her dungeon which easy to reach in about an hour from where he lived. He was excited and could hardly wait for the upcoming Friday to see her again and finally serve her! Of course he prepared himself for this session. He decided to take Friday off from work. He could hardly contain his joyful anticipation and he was by then also extremely aroused. Luna had forbid him to masturbate until they would met. He gladly complied although he had not had an orgasm for almost a week by then. But he took himself upon to this little challenge and decided to stay chaste until they would finally meet again. He felt desperately horny.

Meeting a Goddess

That Friday morning she texted him the exact address of her dungeon and the time when he should arrive there. She added that he better be punctual, shaved and already plugged and wearing his chastity cage. He almost came reading this and smiled. He craved finally being able to submit to this Goddess and wondered what might be in store for him. They had not talked about a specific scene so he had absolutely no idea what to expected and how to correctly please her. He was certain that she would let him know what to do once he was there and got ready.

When he rang the bell of the inconspicuous looking building he could feel the blood pumping feverishly through his entire body. He felt alive and absolutely ready. The cage around his penis felt very tight and the plug made him feel really stuffed! And of course he was nervous to finally meet Luna again and submit to her. He walked up the stairs and waited in front of the door. He could hear her heels clicking on the floor when she walked towards the door. When he finally saw her standing there in the open door smiling at him and with this unique aura of dominance, he simply wanted to fall on his knees, kiss her high heels and worship this Goddess right there on the spot!

She asked him inside and showed him where to put his coat and his bag with his own toys and then brought him into her very well-equipped dungeon of this old and beautiful apartment. There was a pillory, a big cage in a corner, a gyno chair in another and of course a big wooden chair that could be used as a throne. On the walls were racks with lots of different toys including whips, floggers, crops but also several canes. He brought a small selection of his own toys for the session: a big black ballgag, a mask, leather cuffs for his ankles and wrists and those nasty alligator nipple clamps she had told him to bring along.

A few minutes later he was kneeling in front of Luna - now strictly Mistress Luna to him - totally naked, heavily gagged and wearing her leather collar and his mask with a leather blindfold. His penis was still safely locked away in his chastity cage, Mistress Luna had taken the key in her possession. He was still nervous and also a little sad. Finally he was so close to this Goddess but was not allowed to see her. She had told him that he was also not allowed to talk at all unless it was for answering a direct question, using his safe word or confirming an order that she had given him. She did not care if he wore a ballgag now and liked the incomprehensible louds it was causing when he tried to express himself verbally.

Mistress Luna walked around him and examined his body closer. She liked what she saw, he looked attractive and you could see he liked doing sports regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle. Most of all she liked seeing this well looking man on his knees at her feet, plugged and caged, docile and waiting for her command and at her mercy. She encircled him and watched his reactions. Due to the mask he could not hear her well but she assumed he could her hear heels clicking on the old wooden floor and hopefully he could also smell her. She bent down and played with his nipples. He immediately started moaning through the ballgag. She liked this reaction a lot and pinched the nipples really hard. Then she attached nipple clamps on both his tender nipples and then added an extra weight to the small chain connecting both clamps. She held the weight in her hand and grinned unseen to him, then she let it fall and stood up again and looked down to her submissive and his startled reaction to this new sensation. She laughed out loudly at his obvious discomfort.

Mistress Luna felt comfortable and wanted to make good use of her new pet. She ordered him on all fours and told him to stick his ass high up in the air. She walked over to the wall and got a crop and her favourite paddle. She then warmed up this well-formed plugged ass until it had a nice shade of red. She loved how he moaned and groaned with every slap of the paddle that she delivered and how he squirmed while the clamps on his nipples kept sliding back and forth on the wooden floor. Her submissive was trying hard to please her by embracing the pain that she caused.

Eventually she gave him a quick break to relax but kept him in a position where his ass was still raised up high and exposed. She decided to change plugs. Only a few moments later and after some loud grunting and heavy breathing the much wider plug with a dog tail stuck out of his rectum. Mistress Luna smiled with satisfaction and joy. Next she unbuckled the leather blindfold and allowed him to finally have a good look at his Mistress towering over him. She could see pure lust and devotion in his eyes. His penis was still safely locked away and she wondered how well-endowed he was. She decided to postpone this discovery for later and let him suffer some more in his cage for the moment.

Suffering for a Goddess

Mistress Luna let him breathe some more and then attached a leather dog leash to his heavy collar. She ordered him to follow her on all fours. He was not allowed to stare at her bum and keep his gaze lowered to her beautiful ankles and feet that were standing in those sexy black high heels. She led him around in the dungeon for a while until he his knees really hurt. She sat down comfortably on her throne and ordered him to stay on his knees but keep his eyes down on her feet. He immediately complied. He simply loved her delicate ankles and those beautiful heels anyway and was lost in subspace.

A loud snap of her fingers brought him back into the moment. He heard her command that he should kiss her shoes. He crawled closer and started kissing those high heeled shoes through his ballgag. He felt sad that he was not allowed to worship them with his mouth and tongue directly but tried to focus on the given task. His caged penis was trying to get hard again and it really hurt. He groaned but kept kissing the heels of his beautiful Mistress. He felt happy although he was in pain. His bum was still throbbing from the earlier beating. He smiled through the big ballgag, saliva dropped onto the floor. This was exactly where he had dreamt to be.

Mistress Luna ordered him to stop and get back on his knees again in front of her. They looked at each other - him submissively kneeling on the floor while she sat royally on her big wooden chair looking down on him. She leaned forward towards him and played with the nipple clamps again, she turned and pulled them. Another wave of pain flowed through his body, he tried to breathe calmly but had to groan regularly since the pain was really intense for him. He tried his best to stay as still as possible.

Suddenly she ripped off the clamps one by one and he cried out loud into the gag from the sudden sharp pain. He focused on calming down by breathing deep regular breaths but the pain was truly intense, especially since Mistress Luna was now rubbing and massaging his sore nipples. He looked up to her and begged for mercy through his ballgag. She immediately slapped his masked face and evilly laughed at him. Mistress Luna then rhetorically asked him if he thought that she would care in how much pain he was right now. He did not know how to react and just lowered his head. She laughed again loudly and told him that she only cared that he was in pain just for her right now. More saliva ran down his chin onto the floor from the corners of his mouth.

He was ordered back on all fours once again. Mistress Luna got up from her throne and checked upon his positioning and made sure his ass was prominently exposed for what she had in mind next. She then picked up a flogger from the rack on the wall and started warming up is ass again briefly. She ordered her submissive to put his head flat to the floor and stick his ass up high in the air again.

She then fiercely flogged his ass and made sure she precisely hit the crack of his bum too including his exposed balls. He bounced up whenever his delicate balls were hit. Due to the ring from his chastity cage his balls were very exposed and vulnerable and Mistress Luna made sure that his balls were regularly hit. He groaned once again in pain and was breathing heavily. She then stopped the flogging and applied several wooden clothes peg on his scrotum until there was no more skin left. She smiled and walked around him to soak up that picture of this submissive male humbly on all fours and in pain in front of her. She could see small drops of sweat on his back and his tense muscles were clearly visible. She was very happy with him and enjoyed inflicting pain to his good-looking body. And he was really taking it well. She picked up the leather crop and gently caressed his bum cheeks with the flat tip. Then she slapped off each of the wooden pegs with the crop. He just cried his massive pain into the ballgag at her every stroke.

Worshipping a Goddess

He never felt so much pain in his body. But he also never cared about pain less than in that moment. All he wanted to do was pleasing his Mistress by accepting the pain she was delivering. And he felt safe. He noticed that his still confined penis was trying to get erect in its narrow tube. Now his penis was also hurting terribly. His balls were painfully stretched from the strain of the tube and the restricted blood flow in his scrotum magnified the pain he was feeling. He tried to stick his ass up even higher so that his Mistress could admire the gift of his submission to her.

Mistress Luna walked around and stood in front of him right next to his head which was still positioned on the wooden floor. She ordered him back on his knees again with his legs spread. He pulled himself up, lifted his upper body up and spread his legs as far as possible. Then she looked directly into his eyes and lifted the tip of her high heel and pushed hard against his exposed balls and evilly smiled. He started groaning but never stopped looking into her beautiful dark eyes and her luscious red lips.

She unbuckled the ballgag and tossed it on the floor. Saliva dripped down over his chest and then to the floor. Mistress Luna ordered him to stretch his head backwards and open his mouth wide. Then she spat into his mouth and told him to swallow her gift. Then she stuck a finger into his mouth and told him to suck it gently. Later she added another finger and slowly pushed the two fingers in and out of his greedy mouth. With the other hand she caressed his still very sore nipples and made him groan onto her fingers.

He was totally lost in this and enjoyed every moment. He felt truly connected to his Mistress and only wanted to please her and see her happy. A smile on her face was all he cared about now and he hoped this moment would never stop.

Mistress Luna pulled her fingers out of his mouth while he was still soaking up the humiliating moment before he realized she simply looked at him from above. He eventually fully opened his eyes and noticed her sitting back on her throne. She had already taken off her high heeled shoes and sat there barefoot with crossed legs so he could see the soles of her feet and her cute toes. She indicated with her finger to move closer and he immediately crawled over to her. Forgotten were the pain in his knees, lower back, nipples and most of all his groin. He only had eyes for his Mistress again. And also her beautiful naked feet! When he was closer she just pointed her index finger down towards her feet and gave him permission to lick her feet.

And he eagerly complied. To him this was just pure joy. Her toes smelled of a body cream with a flowery hint, combined with a slight salty note. He felt as if he was in heaven and intensely looked at her cute feet and tried to soak up that picture. But Mistress Luna wanted to finally feel his tongue on her feet and toes and told him to get to work at once.

Mistress Luna enjoyed the feeling of his strong and wet tongue and his hot breath on her feet. She liked being worshipped that way and she felt that her submissive really wanted to please her and make the best possible job. She let him suck every toe individually. Sole and ankles were also thoroughly licked and kissed. He was indeed an eager foot worshipper and she was impressed by his performance. But her sadistic urge was just not fully satisfied yet. She let him indulge in her feet a little longer before she ordered him to stop and get back on all fours.

Then she stood up from her heavy chair and stepped over to him. She picked up her crop from the floor and sat on his back. She was certainly not a heavy person but her sub was near exhaustion then. But she enjoyed tormenting him some more by hitting the crop on his bum while ordering him around and riding on his back through the dungeon just for some fun. She giggled and eventually got up on her feet again.

Next she ordered him to sit on the gyno chair on his back and using the stir ups to place his feet. He felt wobbly standing up erect again after spending so much time on the floor. He then carefully sat down on the medical chair and his Mistress gave him some water from a bottle with a straw to rehydrate. A moment later he was safely secured to the heavy gyno chair by his ankles and wrists. A heavy leather belt was attached around his lower body so he could not move anymore. His bum was right on the edge of the chair and exposed once again. Mistress Luna pulled out the plug with one strong tug.

She smiled at him and he watched her walking over to another rack to pick up a cordless wand vibrator. Then she took a harness, stepped into it and pulled the leather straps tight around her hips. She looked at different real looking dildos sitting on the rack and picked one. She sheepishly glanced at him, smiled and then took a bigger one and walked back over to him. She showed him the dildo and stuck it into the ring of her harness. It simply looked huge to him. Still thinking about that dildo he suddenly felt another sensation. Mistress Luna put the vibrating wand onto his chastity belt and teased his still caged penis.

Fucked by a Goddess

He felt utterly helpless and totally vulnerable. Tied tightly to the chair he could not move. His ass was totally exposed and his Mistress was relentlessly teasing his locked-up penis through the chastity cage. He moaned loudly, closed his eyes and felt a big orgasm building up from deep inside of him. Suddenly the vibrations stopped. Startled, he fully opened his eyes again and saw his Mistress standing between his legs with her artificial penis obscenely dangling from her pelvis. She grinned at him.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12