Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 21

Story Info
Jamie has another session with Tim.
4k words
4.67
1.6k
00

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work came and went Monday for Jamie, and she felt she was on a roll! She had dressed up again, sticking with the knee high boots with the two inch heels but this time paired it with some black pants that were tight across her booty while being loose enough through the legs to still be professional. Her top came just above the curve of her backside to show off her ass just a little bit. She felt great, she felt she looked great, and her confidence felt sky high! She went on to crush her work: accounts were completed, spreadsheets balanced and verified, clients were happy, and small tasks lingering for weeks were knocked out.

She crushed it every day that week too! Monday was only the start!

That wasn't all. Her first session of the week was a guy named Joe on Wednesday. He was the typical client: married, children, regular job (Jamie could not remember what), and regular sized. He was about 6 feet tall, maybe only 5'11", and he was probably 190 lbs. He hid his fetish from his wife, like most men did, and his wrestling fetish was a huge secret to everyone he knew. He came from the city just to be sure he wasn't seen and mentioned five times (or more) that Jamie should "please never mention this on your site" and "please no marks on my body."

Jamie took him apart on the bed, which was no challenge as he just wanted to be dominated and forced to tap. He had a submission fetish, so she made the holds last for a few minutes each before making him tap. She also posed over him and, at his request, talked trash constantly. She tried to channel Shannon while using only a fraction of the F bombs. It was a fun session, and she got a $100 tip out of it for a cool $500 for her hour and 15 minutes of "work".

The next night, Thursday, was Tim and Jamie had been looking forward to this all week. She continued to think something was up, and maybe Tim would say what it was during their conversation in the second hour.

She arrived wearing a baggy hooded sweatshirt paired with baggy sweatpants as it was a cool September evening. She also had shoes and socks on to keep her feet warm and, more importantly, clean for Tim. She had been wearing the same socks since 7:30 am, and after a day of work she hoped her feet smelled just a bit for Tim's pleasure. She didn't remember him liking stinky feet, but she felt he would enjoy them after a day in socks.

She had taken Shannon's advice and a sexier bikini. She chose one that was black and had the typical triangle top with the knots in the middle of her back and at the back of her neck, but the bottoms were the cheeky cut that showed off most of her backside. It wasn't a true thong, but it wasn't far away. She had the bikini in the front pocket of her hoody as she entered the hotel.

She had never donned a bikini like this and never dreamed that she ever would, but Shannon was clear about her getting some sexier outfits, so she had gotten this one. If it did the job and Tim approved, she was ready to buy a red and blue version for a little variety.

Tim met her at the outside door and smiled warmly, welcoming her, and thanking her profusely.

'Gentleman Tim being gentlemen Tim.' she thought to herself again.

He opened the door for her and let her in. They exchanged pleasantries and small talk while walking to his room. They entered and chatted some more when at 6:06 she said:

"Ok, this is your session, but I'm guessing you want to talk after I mop the floor with you, not before?" she said through an honest giggle.

"Um, yeah, uhh, I guess." He said sheepishly, seemingly taken off guard despite booking the session.

"Ok, just let me change." She said as she went to the bathroom. Once inside, she pulled the skimpy bikini out of her hoody pocket and had a sneaky thought. She stripped out of everything except but the socks, put on the bikini, checked out her ass in the mirror and, satisfied the new bikini bottom "worked" with her booty, put her baggy sweats and hoody back on. She left the bathroom with a sly smile on her face.

Jamie had "forced" Tim to remove her shirt and shorts at the start of that last session, and he seemed to really enjoy it. She had a thought on the way over, and she was going to act on it. She had a feeling Tim would go along with her somewhat naughty idea.

'If he does, I think I have Shannon and Ray to think for this.' she thought wordlessly as she walked over to him.

"I thought you were going to change, is everything...." He tried to ask before she interrupted him.

"Shush!" she quipped as she walked over and grabbed his shoulders. She marched him backwards and sat him on the bed. She loomed over him as he looked up at her with a confused yet excited look.

"My hoody." She commanded assertively as she raised her arms over her head, implying he should take it off for her. He stood and did so as he uttered "Yes ma'am."

"Sit."

"Yes ma'am." He replied.

"Ma'am?" she said implying he had done wrong "Am I a ma'am to you? Am I an old lady?"

"Umm... no, of course not... I uhhh..." he stammered, unsure where this was going. "Absolutely not ma..." he stopped before getting the word out. She playfully slapped his face lightly anyway.

"I'm not your ma'am." She said dominantly yet playfully, unable to wipe the smirk off her face as she toyed with him. "When I'm in control of you, you will refer to me as Domina. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

The words stumbled out of his mouth before he could stop them, and she slapped his face playfully again. She was still smirking while staring straight down at him and trying to be dominant like Shannon, and she hoped her smirk and grin didn't break character too much.

"I'm sorry Domina! Never again, sorry Domina... Yes Domina." He stumbled again.

"Good boy." she cooed as she cupped his face with her palm in the exact spot she lightly slapped it twice. She turned around so her butt was right in front of him and continued:

"Now, my sweats." She commanded. It lacked some assertiveness through her giggle as the words came out, giggling at where his face was going to be as her skimpy cheeky bottoms were revealed as he peeled off the sweats.

"Slowly."

He did as commanded, and she slid her weight to her right hip as the sweats came off to pose for him just a bit. She heard him mutter in a barely audible whisper "Jesus Christ" as he got his first look at her barely covered butt.

"Excuse me!" she quipped in a bratty tone.

"Sorry Domina.. I don't know... sorry.... I'm sorry" he stumbled again. She shifted her weight back to her left foot as she stepped out of the sweats. he pulled them away and tossed them over the chair with her hoody.

She turned around and stared down at him, stepping closer and putting her left leg between his knees. His face was only three or four inches from her bare belly as she towered over him, now wearing the bikini and socks.

"Sorry for what?"

"I um... uhhh... I'm... I guess.. sorry for what I said? Sorry. Sorry ma'.. Domina. Sorry Domina! Please..."

She smiled slyly again and reached her index and middle finger into his mouth and grabbed under his chin with her thumb. She backed away and pulled him up to a standing position. It was a move she had seem in some fetish wrestling video, but she never wanted to do it to a client. It just came to her now and she thought Tim would love it.

"My toes are going in his mouth later, why not my fingers now?' she thought.

His eyes lit up as she did this, and now he stood over her with his 6'6" frame.

"Take off your shirt and your shoes, I'm ready to crush you now."

He did so and she noticed he seemed to have had lost more weight. His belly had never been big, but he had always had the "beer belly" and he had obviously gotten a bit soft as he approached 30, however he seemed to be reversing this. He also had more tone in his chest and shoulders. She had wrestled him several times over the past 6 months, but it was only in the last few weeks she noticed a difference. He looked good. He looked very good! If he lost a bit more, he would look great!

She pushed him back on the bed and climbed onto him, straddled him, and immediately decided she wanted to start with a reverse facesit in her new bikini. She put his arms above his head and sat on his chest, wrapping her hands dominantly around his neck. She leaned over him and looked straight down into his eyes, letting her hair fall around her head as she did so.

"Don't. Move." She said as seductively as she could as she stood and turned around. She knelt with her knees under his armpits and put her calves and feet next to each of his arms. She reached back and placed each of his biceps on her adjacent calf. She then put each foot on top of his adjacent wrist, pinning his arms with her legs and feet. She pushed her feet into the bed, letting him know she had him pinned. He did not move or try, he simply laid there with a look of wonder and a huge smile from ear to ear.

"You belong to me now, don't you."

"Yes Domina." He said. However, it was all a part of the game: Tim was huge, maybe he was now the 240 lbs he claimed after losing the weight he obviously lost. He could easily toss her off him and probably off the bed in two seconds flat. They both knew what was about to happen, and he was staring directly at her barely covered rear end. She didn't make him wait any longer.

She came down on his face perfectly, she didn't have to shift forward or backward at all. He was now suffocating under her, and she could feel his attempts at breathing under her nearly bare ass and lycra covered vagina. She felt his hands fight to get free against the pressure she exerted with her legs and he began to kick his legs.

The sense of power was overwhelming to Jamie. Addicting. Amazing. It was an incredible feeling. She had felt it often during sessions, especially against smaller men not named Ray, but this was different. She had Tim pinned and it took no effort on her part. She usually pinned a man using all four of her limbs, but this time her arms were free and Tim was still down at her mercy. She could inflict massive pain by punching him repeatedly if she wanted (she would never have done so, not to anyone), and that only added to the power trip. She was perched on this giant gentleman wearing this skimpy swimsuit and feeling his breathing attempts against her backside. It was incredible!

Also, Tim was different. He wasn't like her usual clients, she felt closer to him than most of the others. So many of the other clients were transactional in nature: they paid for a service that she provided, the end. Sure, there was a connection in that weirdly intimate way, the way there has to be intimacy when a man's head is between a woman's inner thighs and his face inches from her ass or vagina. She did her best to build that rapport with every one of her clients, and she strongly felt it kept some coming back and sent all home happy. As much as that intimacy was there with nearly all of them, it was still transactional. Some she had never seen again nor expected to see again.

But, again, Tim was different: she felt there was genuine affection between them now. She felt it. She was pretty certain he felt it too. She felt this explained the repeated sessions, the move to two hour sessions, and his desire to talk for large stretches of her expensive time. Her heart warmed seeing him, reading his emails, and she honestly looked forward to their sessions. All of this added to her delight at being perched atop his face.

'Too bad he is married...' she thought to herself, instantly guilty of feeling that way about another woman's man. 'I need to find my own Tim."

After a few quick seconds of his kicking, she let up and allowed him to breath.

He gasped deeply two or three times and she dropped her booty down again. She could feel his nose up in her crack and she twerked a full ten seconds for his pleasure before he started kicking his legs again. She let up and let him catch his breath.

She thought about Ray and Shannon dominating her and took a page from their book. Specifically, she remembered how they made her beg to give Ray a blow job and how it made her feel, so she said:

"Beg. Beg your Domina to put her booty on your face. Try to earn it this time."

"Please! Please, please, please oh God please. This is so awesome please more please. Please Domina put your ass on my face! I haven't been this close to a woman in weeks, please Domina more! I will do anything you want, please more please! Anythi...!"

She cut him off with her butt, dropping it with more force this time (but not too much) and twerking some more.

'Why did he say he hasn't been this close to a woman in weeks? He is married? That was weird...' she thought wordlessly. 'Are they having problems? Is that why he is losing weight and booking me for more, longer sessions? Maybe it didn't mean anything, he was babbling earlier and stumbling with words, maybe that was another example of him just being excited.'

She kept thinking about that comment and kept up the pinned facesit for four or five more minutes and looked over at the clock.

6:14.

'I should probably move on and start scissoring him.' She thought. 'Maybe a reverse where he can cop a feel of my butt in this skimpy swimsuit followed by a feet on face arm bar. I can make him take my socks off with his other hand and then make him smell and lick my feet. I will see how he reacts when they come out of these socks for the first time in almost 11 hours.'

She shifted into a reverse headscissor, releasing his hands. As she guessed, they both went straight for her barely covered bottom. They were like a moth drawn to a flame! Steel to a magnet. One moved quickly down to her thigh, trying weakly to break the headscissor he was paying so much to be in. She held him tight, not engaging her adductor muscles to force a tap, instead putting plenty of pressure on to make him squirm but not put him in a "tap our or pass out" position.

He tapped anyway. She relented but did not release. She poured on the pressure again, this time locking her inner thighs across his neck. He tapped after only a few seconds. She released him and moved off him, sitting back on her heels with his head now between her knees

"That was fast!" she teased.

"Sorry. Had to." He managed to say through deep, gasping breaths.

"More?" she teased as seductively as she could.

"Yes please." he said, his breathing slowing.

"Domina." She said as she slapped his face playfully once again.

"Yes Domina. Sorry Domina."

She moved over to his side, grabbed his right hand and wrist, and settled into an armbar. She put her socked feet right over his face. He feigned a struggle against them with his left hand, then she pulled his right arm tight and clamped her feet over his nose and mouth.

"How to the smell? I have been in these socks since 7:30 this morning."

"Awesome Domina. I love it. Its.... Good.....So good Domina." His words came out in a jumble between deep sniffs of her socked feet.

"Do you want to take my socks off?"

"Oh God, so much, yeah! Please! Please Domina please yes, I'll tip huge Domina, please the socks please. Off please." His word vomit continued.

'It's so cute when he is nervous and stammers like that. It's like he forgets every bit of grammar he ever learned.' She thought as she kept her socked feet on his nose and mouth.

"If I didn't know better..." she said though an honest laugh "... I would think you failed every English class you ever took. I also think "awesome" may be your favorite word!"

He blinked at her from under her feet and paused, then said:

"Sorry Domina. I guess absolute beauty affects my speech absolutely. That being paired with the amazing aroma of your perfect feet may have been too much to process there for a minute."

She laughed out loud, he laughed with her. She then stopped suddenly, and through a huge giggling smirk said:

"Stop stalling and take off the socks."

He did so with the right foot and inhaled deeply while placing his nose right under her toes. He pressed his nose in between her toes, and she responded by pressing back, forcing her toes over his nose. She heard him inhale as deeply as he possible could. They repeated with the left foot.

In through the nose. Out through the mouth. He continued for a few minutes, enjoying every second.

"Lick them." She said assertively. He obliged. As he moved his head up and down and back and forth she would move her feet to give him fresh skin to lick. She pressed her toes into his mouth, he sucked them eagerly and flossed between her toes thoroughly.

She was in heaven. What a great moment.

'He even loves my stinky feet.' She thought. She then decided she wanted to hear it.

"Do you like my stinky feet?" she asked as seductively as she could manage

"Yes Domina, so much, but they don't stink, they smell awesome. Tremendous. I love it!"

When he looked away she glanced over at the clock.

6:21.

'Our wrestling is probably a third over and he has only tapped once. I should probably get moving, he can suck my feet when we are done.' she thought.

She released him, backed away, and took position on her knees at the far end of the bed and held out her hand for him to tap in for a fall. He got up and did just that. She bulled rushed him, took him down, rolled onto his back, and trapped him in a sleeper hold. She rolled him over to get both legs around his waist. She could now make him tap with her legs or her arms, but she let him enjoy being at her mercy for a bit.

She had another sly and devious thought: she put her mouth right by his ear and started whispering trash talk while breathing heavily. Every time she breathed onto or into his ear, she felt his body twitch with pleasure and desire. This is something she would never, ever, do with any other client. It was so...flirtatious and frisky. It was way farther than she had ever gone with a client, and was more the trick of a stripper to get some extra tip money. But, again, Tim was different so she thought she would explore a bit more.

"Don't tap." She whispered as she choked the life out of him before relenting "Don't you dare tap out to me yet."

"Who is your Domina?" she whispered through heavy, deliberate breaths aimed directly into his ear.

"You are!" Tim squealed through her arms

"Who belongs to whom." She asked, again as seductively as she could manage through a giggle she tried hard to suppress.

"I belong to y...." he managed to say before she clamped down and forced a tap. She released him and stood for her first victory pose.

She put her foot on his chest and her hands on her hips with a bratty attitude. He breathed heavy, but smiled up at her, taking in her body. She turned around, now facing his feet, and put her foot on his stomach. This gave him a prime view of her booty in the cheeky bikini. She heard him mutter "God almighty that ass....." under his breath. She smiled and held the pose, stepping over him and switching feet to change up the view of her butt. Last, she turned back around to face him and put her foot over his chin, mouth and nose and said:

"Who is you Domina."

"You are Domina."

"Good boy. Now get up."

It was now 6:28 and she took him apart a few more times. Another sleeper hold for a tap. A side headscissor for a tap. Another armbar/foot choke for a tap that was followed by another reverse facesit. Another foot on face victory pose. She then got him into another hold that was kind of an armbar but using her arms to apply pressure for a tap. She wasn't sure how she got there, but he was in a spot where he could tap or she could have broken his arm.

At this point she felt he had not experienced her legs very much, but getting a big man into a headscissor wasn't always easy. So, she sat back on her butt, spread her legs, and said:

12