Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 26

Story Info
Super Jamie faces Ray and Shannon.
3.8k words
4.67
1.6k
00

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Super Jamie!" She gave everyone a second to quit down. "You are finally here, but you aren't taking me down. You aren't finding my collection. You also aren't leaving, you are going to be a part of that collection! You are going to by my super slave, despite the fact you aren't super anymore!"

It was 7:21

Jamie knew her role: she was to be overconfident and arrogant in her belief she was invincible as well as defiant, stubborn, and unwilling to accept defeat. So, with that in mind, she defiantly said:

"What? You have no chance, and you should know it. I feel fine. You are finally going to be held to justice and locked away. Probably forever. I hope it was worth it." she said as she stepped center ring confidently, knowing this would allow Ray behind her. "And honestly, one tiny henchman? Please. I'm insulted that's all you can muster to take me down after I finally found your private mansion. And a wrestling ring? You want our showdown in a wrestling ring? What a joke! This won't be a fight and you both know it! This is your last chance to give up before I crush you."

Shannon smiled before she circled behind Jamie and let Ray circle to be in front of her. He had a look of enthusiasm she hadn't seen before, it was like that smug smile from their first session but somehow taken to another level or turned up to 10. On cue, Shannon grabbed both her arms and held them behind her back.

"Again, please..." she said dismissively as she feigned a struggle against being held helpless. "Wait, what? How are you holding me? How in the..." she started to say before she was interrupted by something she knew was coming but she still wasn't quite ready for.

Ray moved on her quickly and punched her square in her uncovered belly. She knew to flex her abs to take the punch, but she had never been punched before. It wasn't incredibly hard, but she was surprised at the slapping sound his fist made when it contacted her abs. She knew to pretend to be hurt, so she doubled over and let out a "uhhg" sound before Shannon pulled her back up for another punch.

"Ray has a belly punching fetish too," Shannon had said while she was changing a few minutes earlier "and there is a video we bought from a wrestling producer where a heroine gets punched in the fucking belly to soften her up so she can be taken the fuck down. Ray gets all kinds of fucking horny when we get to that part, I bet he has to adjust a boner before he punches you."

Shannon held her up again and after that second punch Jamie noticed Ray adjust his crotch. She continued to play her role and spoke:

"How? I'm Super Jamie..." she was interrupted by another punch, then another, then another. They were all lighter and faster than the first two, Ray was alternating hands while making her his own personal, helpless, punching bag.

'I'm his punching bag, they are teaming up against me, they are filming it, and somehow I'm horny too.' she thought as Ray unloaded about 10 fast punches to her awaiting bare belly and something stirred between her legs. She remembered her role and said:

"Oh, oh God, how? How!! I've never felt this before? Is this pain? How? What? Why?" she exclaimed while keeping up the ruse.

"Good question. Ray here isn't just my tiny henchman, as you so insultingly called him a minute ago, he is also a bit of a chemist. We got ahold of a bit of special rock you aren't aware of, one with specific radiation harmless to us but able to drain your powers and he was able to irradiate the mansion with its power draining properties. So, you may not be feeling anything, but you have lost every super power you have. You are now just a girl." Shannon said from behind her, her face between Jamie's shoulder blades as the three inch boots put her at nearly 6'4".

"No..." Jamie said, "No, it can't be. Not to me..." she was interrupted by another punch from a smiling Ray squarely into her belly button. The slapping sound was louder as that punch was harder than the last.

"Uhhgg!. I'm not going to..."

Another punch cut her off, then another, and another. Slower and more deliberate punches came from Ray to her bare belly. He looked up as she loomed over him and she could see that same smile: smug, confident and overjoyed to have her as his personal punching bag.

It was getting harder to flex her abs as the punches really were softening her up. She took the escape Shannon explained to her earlier and tapped her side furiously with her hand. She did so on the side opposite the camera, as instructed, so the viewer of the footage would not know she tapped out. Instead of stopping the punching, Shannon said seductively:

"Does my top tiny henchman have just a few more punches for Super Jamie?"

"Yes, my Master." Ray said as his grin got somehow even bigger.

'Dam! Dam, dam, dam! I guess a few more will be ok.' Jamie thought as she tapped again to make sure Shannon knew that she wanted the punching to end.

Three more punches hit her softening belly, the slapping sound of fist on stomach filled the ring as Karina got in close to make sure everything was captured on video. Shannon released her arms and then, despite being generally ok after the punching bag routine, Jamie fell to her knees before Ray and then fell on her side. She did hurt and wanted a break for a moment to collect herself, and she thought rolling on the ground would grant her some reprieve and, more importantly, look good on camera.

"No more, any more and you will both pay for it. Even without my powers I can still take you down. I have to." She said as a hand grabbed her shoulder and rolled her on her back. As soon as she was on her back, Ray grabbed a hand, moved it over her head and put his foot on it. He repeated with the other hand. She was pinned as he looked down on her and Shannon walked over and put her foot greedily between Jamie's boob's.

"You can surrender now." She said as she dug her toes into Jamie's chest. "You can get this over quickly and save yourself a beating. He will be sad if that happens, but once you are my slave he can beat on you whenever he wants."

"Never. No chance!" she said as she struggled legitimately against Ray's hold of her hands. She had no hope of freeing them with all of his weight on them, so she was able to make it look good. Remembering she was supposed to be arrogant, she kept talking until Shannon interrupted her:

"Ok, have it your way. I'm getting tired of your talk, time to shut you up."

She put her foot on Jamie's throat and pressed down. She rolled her foot back and forth, choking Jamie slightly but not enough to cut off her air. However, Jamie did quit talking. Shannon's foot crushed her throat for a minute before it moved to her face. Shannon did what Ray had done during the session: she put the ball of her foot on Jamie's mouth and wrapped her long toes around her nose. Once Jamie's nose was firmly between the big toe and the next toe, she clamped down and cut off Jamie's air.

**********

Ray was overjoyed to see Super Jamie and Shannon walk into the ring. He could barely contain himself! He knew what was coming first, and he was bursting at the seams waiting for Shannon to lead them there. Finally, after a minute that felt like an hour, she called out the words that would start his dream:

"Super Jamie!"

Shannon continued, as Ray circled around, just like he had seen a hundred times in the video, and stood in front of Super Jamie as Shannon grabbed her arms. He walked up and punched her square in her bare belly.

It wasn't too hard, but it wasn't light either. Enough to make that "smack" sound of fist on flesh from the video that turned him on so much. Jamie took it like a champ, and Shannon stood her up for more. Ray turned her into his personal punching bag, mixing light and fast punches with slower, stronger, more deliberate punches to Jamie's unprotected belly.

She looked so amazing without the costume, and with the costume she was on a whole other level. He was blown away getting to look up at her towering over him while he unloaded punch after punch just like he always dreamed. After one punch he had to adjust a raging boner in his shorts, and the whole time one thought raced through his one track mind:

'Holy shit this is awesome!! Holy fucking shit this is happening! Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!!!'

**********

Jamie was now pinned and being suffocated, and all of it was by feet. Ray's feet held her hands and Shannon's one foot controlled her face and her air. She was incredibly vulnerable, making her insanely horny. Shannon lifted her foot to allow Jamie air every five or eight seconds, but kept her nose firmly clenched between her toes. After a few minutes of this, Shannon waved off Ray and released Super Jamie from her toe clutches. Jamie rolled on her side in the fetal position and took several deep breaths while Shannon spoke about Jamie surrendering.

"Never. I wont..."

She was interrupted by Ray grabbing her left arm, rolling her on her back again, and putting her in an armbar. His feet also found her face. It was textbook: he could break her arm in an instant if he wanted, so she opted not to struggle. She also let his feet probe her face, his toes trying to force her mouth open and find their way past her lips. She was going to refuse, still playing her role of prideful Super Jamie.

"Really?" Shannon said as she put her foot possessively between Jamie's boobs again. "I can have him break your arm if I so chose, and since you are feeling your first pain that would be a whole other level of what you have felt so far. The belly punching may as well have been a massage compared to that. And your response to his mercy is to refuse to suck his toes..."

"Superheroes don't compromise, we never give in, no matter the threat." She said through clenched teeth, still not letting his toes in her mouth.

"Fine. Let her go, and let me have a turn. Roll her on her belly." Shannon commanded calmly. Ray did so, then grabbed her right arm and bent it behind her back. There was no pain, Ray knew exactly how far he could go without hurting her. Shannon sat on her butt in front of Jamie and spread her outstretched legs just a bit.

"You know what to do my lacky. Bring her into my grasp." She said.

Ray moved Jamie forward and then grabbed her hair and put her face between Shannon's thighs. Her chin now sat right on Shannon's barely covered vagina. Ray released her arms as Shannon held her tightly in her thighs and slowly amped up the pressure. Jamie's hands instinctively grabbed at her thighs and belly trying to break the headscissor, but it was hopeless. She kept it up for the camera, which she could see was right behind Shannon's right shoulder and pointed right at Jamie's face.

"Ok my little Superslave, now you tap out or pass out! I'm going to choke the life out of you with my thighs. More specifically, the adductor muscles of my inner thighs are going to close off the blood supply to your brain. Since you are no longer super, I can make this happen in about 10 seconds if I want to. But....." She paused for effect. "...you are helpless right now, and I don't think you realize it yet. You are a mouse in the clutches of a cat, and that never goes well for the mouse."

Shannon kept up the talk, but Jamie was more focused on the pressure. It was incredibly powerful! Her head was literally in a vice! It wasn't a traditional vice: it was a vice made of soft and supple thighs kept healthy by years of lotion and care that had turned into what Jamie could only describe as the coils of a 20 foot python trying to subdue a meal.

She had no escape. She had no chance to break free, and at that thought Shannon grabbed her right hand with both her hands while continuing her seductive trash talk. Words and phrases like "breaking you", "superslave", "my pet", and "surrender" came out regularly. Most often, Shannon asked:

"Are you ready to call me Master?"

Jamie tried to keep up with the banter, but often the pressure would not allow her jaw to open so her responses were muffled bits of jargon. Shannon then decided this part was over when she said:

"Ok my pet, it's time for you to beg for my mercy." She said as she emphasized the word my. "I'm going to choke you out, you are helpless against me. So, you can tap to signal your begging for my mercy, or I will knock you out. What's it going to be?

She didn't give Jamie a chance to answer as she slowly amped up the pressure higher than Jamie thought possible. Jamie held out as long as she could but tapped when she saw her first star. Shannon released her.

Ray then rolled her on her back as Shannon's foot found her mouth as she spoke:

"Kiss my foot, and it all ends. That's all, nothing more. This is over when both our feet enter your mouth and feel your tongue. Since you have no power, it is unavoidable. The only question is how much pain you want to suffer before it happens."

"Never." Jamie said through clenched teeth, not allowing Shannon's foot to go where they both wanted it to go.

"Good. Ray hasn't gotten to play very much lately, I'm sure he loves that answer." Shannon paused as she took her foot off Jamie's face and looked to Ray before continuing: "Pin her arms, sit on her chest, choke her again."

Ray moved her arms to her sides despite her struggling against it, then sat on her boobs. It hurt having a man sit on her chest like this, and she hoped her Supergirl bikini was up to the task of keeping her breasts covered and where they were supposed to be. He wrapped his hands around her throat and pretended to choke her out.

She coughed and gagged to sell it. She looked up to Shannon smiling and giving her a thumbs up, she then mouthed "Pretend to pass the fuck out." So, Jamie did so. When she was "out", they spoke more to put on a show for the camera. She then heard Ray say:

"She still looks so heroic in that flashy uniform, what's say we take it apart piece by piece. Maybe we start with her cape?"

"Excellent idea. I knew you were my best man for a reason. Please, relieve her of it before she wakes up."

He rolled her over on her back, she stayed "knocked out" while he did. He then untied the cape, took it off, rolled her over on her belly, and took it from her. She decided it was time to "come to" and started to stand.

"Super Jamie you are dedicated, aren't you." Shannon tormented as Ray held up her cape to gloat.

"My cape!? I'm going to get that back before I take you in." Jamie said defiantly before Ray hung it over Shannon's shoulder and moved toward her. Jamie wasn't sure what to do, so she remembered her role as overconfident and arrogant and moved toward him and grabbed his hands as he grabbed hers. He quickly moved to interlace their fingers and started bending her hands backward like the childhood game of mercy.

Jamie knew she was not supposed to win this game, and despite staring down at him as she stood 6'4" in the superhero boots compared to his 5'5" without shoes she started backing up as he put pressure on her hands.

"How..... ouch... OWW! Never!" she said as defiantly as she could. "I won't give in!"

Ray smiled up at her and backed her into the corner of the ring. He mouthed "Kneel down." silently when her back hit the heavily padded turnbuckle. She let him "force" her to her knees as if she were losing the game of mercy.

"On your butt, legs out in front" he mouthed as he now looked down at her. That same smug smile of pure joy and excitement still painted on his face.

She fell onto her butt and let her legs splay out in front of her, the bottom turnbuckle sitting between her shoulder blades as she slumped down, defeated by their little game of mercy. Ray still held her hands as he stood over her, savoring his win. He spoke through the smile:

"Say mercy, or I break your hands."

"Mercy!" she cried out. She was still playing the role, and she began to move from overconfident and arrogant to defeated and broken.

He released her and looked back to Shannon. She walked over smugly and put her hands on her hips, shifting her weight to one foot, and said:

"She felt my headscissor, how about yours? You know what to do."

He looked down at her, grabbed the ropes on either side of the turnbuckle with each hand, stepped over her left shoulder with his right foot and then over her right shoulder with his left foot. The back of each of his knees was atop her shoulders momentarily until he pulled himself up, slid down, sat on her upper chest, and clamped his thighs around her throat. She could feel his balls on her chin through his gym shorts as he leaned back and held the ropes for support.

"Very good! Very, very good." Shannon cooed and continued "You do listen to my teachings... I'm reminded again why you are my favorite minion. Make her beg for mercy again. I want to hear her feeble pleas!"

Jamie tried to pry his thighs apart and push against his stomach to remove him from her chest and face, but it was no use. Even if she tried, he had her pinned down and could choke her out between his legs in seconds if he wanted to. However, she did her best to play the part for the camera. Ray started talking:

"What now Super Jamie? Try to get free, and I will punish you and knock you out. Sit still and I will punish you and knock you out. Beg for my mercy and you shall have it. What do you do?"

"I get free!" she said as she kicked her legs and pushed with her arms to try to get free. Ray responded by upping the pressure, so she quit kicking and pushing. He eased up, but did not release her.

"You were right, she can be taught and probably trained." Ray said as he looked at Shannon. "She gave up quicker that time, didn't she." He looked back down at her and raised his eyebrows, she assumed she should try to kick out again. She did so.

He let her struggle before pouring on the pressure with his legs again. She could see his massive boner an inch away from her face through his gym shorts.

"Knock her out again." Shannon said seductively again. "Quickly this time, then you can have some more play time with our future new pet."

"Yes Master." He said as he amped up the pressure a bit. Jamie responded by tapping his stomach with her free hand in view of the camera and with a few pleas muffled by his squeezing legs and the fact that her jaw was stuck in his balls.

She then fluttered her eyes and closed them, faking going unconscious.

"Now, bring me her boots. I don't want her towering over us quite so much anymore or being able to use those heels against you." Shannon said dominantly yet calmly.

"Yes Master." Ray said again as he picked up her left foot, unzipped her boot, and peeled it off her foot. He repeated with the right foot. Ray followed up with her red knee high socks without being told. He handed all of it to Shannon.

"Good. Very good. She looks better already." Shannon said as Jamie pretended to come too.

"My boots? You took my boots? Give them back to me!" Jamie said confidently as Shannon laughed a diabolical laugh and Ray smiled. Shannon dropped them behind her and said:

"Come and get them."

Jamie rushed forward knowing it would lead to her being pinned or choked out again, but she was supposed to be both overconfident and arrogant. She felt that's what an arrogant person would do.

Ray ducked aside and wrapped his arms around her waist to slow her. She reached down to grab his hands when he quickly pulled them back and coiled his arms around her neck. He locked in a perfect sleeperhold faster than she thought possible, despite her not really trying to win.

He held it for a few seconds without applying much pressure, but she could not break the hold or escape. She was firmly at his mercy, again, and they both knew it.

"Take her down a bit, but don't knock her out. I want her to see what I do next." Shannon commanded.

12