Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers

Who had to stop, Kelly? Amy was innocently holding my hand, fully dressed, on the loveseat next to me. Yana had her hand on my boob again and her head on my shoulder, but she wasn't moving her hand or anything. She was just watching the movie. So was Amy. Why was I so close to cumming then?

I closed my eyes and drew a deep breath, holding it, calming myself. I was not cumming. I was not. I was really really wet, but I was not cumming. That would be impossible. From just imagining that I am making love with Amy and Yana? I caught the scent of myself, of my arousal.

I sat there and breathed slowly and watched some actors doing some things I did not understand in the least because I had lost the thread of the story. Amy and Yana were laughing. I hoped they were not laughing at the movie and not at me. Could they smell me? I didn't know how much Amy had messed around with girls. Would they know it was me? Would they know because they knew their own scents?

Oh, my. Yana had a scent. I had never thought of that before. Not really. What was her pussy look like, up close? How did she taste? Was her normally still hand on my breast moving, or was that my imagination too? Was my nipple so very hard?

I had to stop this. It was too confusing. I loved Tom and Yana. I mean Lindsay. Lindsay was the one I loved. Yana was my friend. My friend who doesn't have sex with other girls.

Yana, my friend with Tom's cock going in and out of her mouth, her eyes half-lidded, taking him in and letting him out. Her startling blue eyes open to look into his as she moves up and down on his cock. Her lips stretch around his hard cock, and her cheeks hollow as she sucks, drawing back, letting him out of her mouth before plunging back down on it again, eyes closed, dark hair swirling each time she comes down.

I opened my eyes again. I was just being silly. I was afraid to open my legs because of how I must smell. They would know. Both of them.

Amy and I shift so that we can lick one another as Tom puts his cock into Yana's cunt. Our tongues play on each other's pussies, running across the dewy, excited flesh. Turning our heads now, we see the other two fucking. Yana is glorious and beautiful as she fucks. Her body bucks and arches into Tom's as he thrusts into her so wonderfully. Her legs lift as she takes him further into her body. With each lunge into her, Tom makes her pretty breasts bounce and heave. I twist my tongue around Amy's clit and drag my teeth lightly over her there, making her cry out as I watch Yana fuck Tom. I want Amy to cum. I want to cum. I want to see Amy up on her hands and knees as Tom drives his cock into her from behind as Yana puts her mouth on my pussy and licks me.

I murmur again and they hear me. I wanted to cum. Yana's hand was teasing my breast so, toying with my stiff nipple as her breath fell down heavily on my neck, bare where my hair was draped behind me. For a brief flash of an instant of a moment, her pussy pressed into my bare thigh when she rolled up. I could feel her heat and arousal through her shorts, the hint and suggestion of dampness on her thighs where the leg of her shorts had ridden up. Then it was gone as Yana turned her away from mine and settled into the loveseat, no longer touching my naked breast but hunkering down on herself. The credits were rolling.

I sat up, breathing hard. Amy heard me. Amy smelled me. I wanted to fuck Amy.

My fingers wiggle into her, as she hovers over me. I curl one over the other and run them in and out of her, feeling how tight she is around my fingers as I fuck her. She grasps my ears, holding on to my head as I lean forward to kiss her tummy. Her skin is so so soft under my lips. I kiss higher, to her breasts, tonguing her nipple. She sighs and calls out my name. "Kelly... Kelly..."

The lights came up with me sprawled on the couch, legs apart and blouse half open, a complete and utter mess. Yana and Amy rise away from the loveseat, stretching and bringing life back into their arms and legs after having sat still for so long.

"Kelly..." Amy says softly, offering her hand to help me get up. "Kelly..."

I breathe slowly, and then button my shirt a bit. Shaking my hair out again, feeling it stick to the damp skin of my neck, face and chest, I get to my feet too, following those two.

Wanting those two. Maybe I am promiscuous.

taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers
12