Set Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Apparently, he's keen to keep parents in the loop, make more connections between home and school. Or some such shit.'

Geoff quickly reprimanded Toby for his language. Miriam ignoring it said, 'Well, I think that's a good attitude to have. Not enough parents support what goes on at school. And the sports teams never seem to get enough parents coming out to watch them. When is the meeting?'

Toby went and got the letter. 'Monday week...'

Geoff frowned. 'That's the night I'm away for work. Miriam can you get there?'

Miriam was, frankly, always the one to get to school events and parents' evenings, whether or not Geoff was away. 'Of course I'll be there. How is the rugby training going anyway, Toby?'

Toby explained that since Mr. Johnson had joined the school he had worked hard on boosting morale. The boys loved him; he was fair, friendly, cool, but took no nonsense. It looked like the team was on its way to much better things already.

Miriam's mobile buzzed. Toby went off to tell his brothers to get off his laptop and Miriam checked her phone. Louise had texted: Coffee? Before work tomorrow?

Miriam replied with a simple: Yes.

The rest of Sunday passed in a warm glow. Geoff told her the swimming and the time out had obviously done her good and he hoped she knew he supported her doing this on a regular basis if that's what she wanted.

'Thanks darling, yes it's exactly what the doctor ordered. I think it's something I should stick with definitely.'

Geoff smiled, squeezed her hand and kissed her lightly on the cheek. He was a good man, Miriam pondered. She was happy to be married to him. Last night was not about marital unhappiness. She had a good family. Three teenage boys could have been a real handful but they all got on with each other, and most of the time respected their parents. Yes, Miriam was happy. Last night wasn't about all this. Last night was about sex. About desire, and unfulfilled longings, the wish to be fully alive. Last night was about the open celebration of cunt and cock. Geoff would never understand; she didn't feel that he needed to...

Coffee with Louise on Monday morning was a little surreal. There was just a little embarrassment to begin with, but Louise was bubbling over with excitement. 'So, was I right?!'

'You were right. Dear god Louise it was like a parallel universe had opened up in suburbia.'

'I know, and you know something? I discovered it by accident. I've never looked back though.'

'Not that I have anything to compare all this with, but I was puzzled why you stuck with one guy on Saturday?' This had genuinely aroused Miriam's curiosity. She, as a complete novice, had enjoyed three cocks. She hadn't been fucked, she wasn't ready for that, Louise had certainly got her fill of Rugby Stud, but why just him, she wondered.

'Actually, that was pretty unusual for me Miriam. I'm usually one of the sluttiest women there. But I was just connecting with him so much that I only wanted to focus on him. I'm glad I shared him with you and that young girl though. That was hot. But I was happy with what I had.'

Miriam felt aroused by the incongruous juxtaposition of their regular and nondescript coffee shop and this conversation.

'Well I certainly wouldn't have minded being fucked by him.'

'I'm sure your chance will come.'

'Is he a regular?'

'Yes, he and I have played before, often in group situations. I've certainly seen him a few times. He's normally there with his girlfriend. But he sometimes comes alone, like Saturday night.'

Miriam was learning so much so quickly. On the one hand, the complete anonymity of so much of what happened in that steam room is what excited her. But what seemed even more powerful was the teenage couple, so clearly besotted with each other, sharing freely other cock and cunt - while declaring tender love for each other. And now she learned that Rugby Stud often did the same. This was pure gold. It seemed to chime with something deep inside her, so fully buried that she had never given it space - a feeling that this was how it was meant to be.

She thought back to her childhood and youth in a conservative Christian church. She still cherished warm and happy memories of good times and good people. It wasn't the world-condemning environment that so many would have assumed. But it was all very buttoned up. People who lived very self-consciously within self-imposed limits. (God-imposed limits as they would have described it.) And never was that truer than in the matter of sex. Miriam reflected now how so much had been crushed within her, and presumably many others, the result of religious inhibitions. Saturday night would have been regarded as a manifestation of the pit of hell. Yet for her it was heaven. In fact, so powerful were her emotions on Saturday night that for the first time in years she imagined she could almost believe in such a place.

An hour later, Miriam sat in her open plan office and, distracted by all the changes that had occurred for her, wondered about all the other people she worked with. A nice bunch on the whole. Some she knew better than others, and of course some she got along with more easily than the others. They were a diversity of people: gender, age, ethnicity. Some married, some single, young people, older people. She worked for an international development charity so people were there because they had some concern and compassion for their fellow humanity. But she couldn't help wondering: how did they live their lives? Were they just doing the middle-class thing that she and Geoff had done for so many years? Sure, the younger staff were no doubt out there having a good time: parties, gigs, dates. But were they set on a trajectory that would land them where she had been, until this weekend, years on from their youthful explorations? She had no idea of course. And the obvious question was: what were the chances that some of these people were in fact leading far from conventional lives? Why assume that she was alone in what she had experienced? After all, she had come to it all very late indeed, and only because she happened to talk to her best friend about her husband's porn habit. Maybe there were all sorts of things going on, among older as well as younger colleagues.

Her thinking was broken by Luca, one of the younger staff from a different section, asking her if she was planning to attend the briefing which his team had called for later in the day. She looked up at him, said yes in a fairly distracted way and realised she had never noticed before just how good-looking Luca was. He was always fashionably dressed. As she looked up from her desk she noticed just how tight his trousers were, and how much was packed into them. She had never registered this before. She blushed when he caught her looking. He just smiled and said: 'See you later then.'

Miriam was turning into a sex-crazed slut. She thought that perhaps she should be bothered by this. But she wasn't. On the contrary, she loved it. Her pussy was twitching in response. Sexual electricity charged through her body. As Luca walked away she imagined fucking him, right there in front of everybody.

The rest of the day was not among her most productive. She went to the ladies several times to pleasure herself as she thought back to Saturday night, of all that she had experienced and all she still wanted to try. She spent the day paying more attention to the men in the office, from the school leavers to the senior managers. The men she knew were married or partnered or dating, those she knew were single, and those about whom she had no idea. She even wondered about the gay men in the office. How did they live? One of them had just married his partner. Were they monogamous? What about the straight guys and girls in the office? The older family men and women? Did they all conform to what society had deemed the virtue of monogamy? Or the tyranny of monotony as Louise had described it at coffee? There were lots of single people in her charity. She didn't imagine any were abstinent by choice, but she had no idea whether they were into exclusive dating or one night stands or full-on fuckfests? Suddenly it seemed to matter. Miriam was looking at the world very differently.

Luca in particular began to occupy her mind. At the team meeting he led later that afternoon she could barely focus on anything other than his tight trousers, his bulge and his butt. He was at most late twenties she reckoned. But Luca was clearly noticing her attention. Miriam knew now that she had the power to achieve what she didn't even dare dream of just a few days before. She determined that, sooner or later, she would have him. Just the thought empowered her.

She was feeling so fucking horny.

Louise broke the bad news when they met for coffee on Thursday. Darren wouldn't be with his father at the weekend so she couldn't get away on Saturday night. Miriam was disappointed, but had no intention of going to the leisure centre alone - not yet at any rate.

'I've managed all these years, I can wait another week.'

Louise looked at her: 'Who knows what might happen before then...?'

Miriam took this as her cue to talk about Luca.

'You should definitely fuck him. Sounds like he's got under your skin.'

Miriam protested that it wasn't that simple.

'Miriam, it is. It's about women reclaiming what they have given up to men for far too long. If you and he both want it, then fuck.'

Louise, Miriam reflected, was one cock-hungry, sex-crazed, predatory slut of a woman. And Miriam loved her for it. She had to admit she had never felt so alive. How could anyone object? Surely even her husband and kids would benefit from this new lease of life... She knew of course that this was an unjustifiably optimistic prognosis. But she felt only happiness - no guilt, no regrets. In some profoundly real way she knew that she hadn't been unfaithful to Geoff. He wouldn't see it that way of course, but it was the truth. If anything, these past few days she had been more open to him, more tender and forgiving. He was indeed a truly good man. But society had dictated that we must get everything we need from one person. And that, she now saw so clearly, just didn't make sense. Her mind wandered back to Luca. She wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him.

A good number of parents turned out the following Monday for Mr Johnson's meeting in which he outlined ways in which parents could support and encourage their sons. He seemed as cool as Toby had suggested. Not your usual jock but genuinely engaging, and someone who believed in motivating through encouragement not bullying. It was never explicitly stated but the teacher whom Mr Johnson replaced had been very much the egotistical sadist. This was a refreshing change. The headteacher, who himself was fairly new, had been working hard to change the ethos of the school. It seemed to Miriam that Mr Johnson was a good addition to the head's plans. And he was hot. She has clocked that the moment she had walked in. Miriam was on an unstoppable fast track to sluthood it seemed. And it couldn't happen soon enough.

Mr Johnson wore a suit. She'd half wondered if he would take the meeting in sports kit, but the suit was all part of the new head's drive towards a more professional ethos. He looked good. He was a more muscular build than Luca of course, his primary sport being rugby. His firm thighs pressed against his trousers but the cut was somewhat more modest in the crotch area. She wondered what his bulge would look like had he been wearing the tight fit trousers that Luca wore so well. And as she thought about this she became more distracted; her mind wandered back to the steam room and Rugby Stud...

Miriam audibly gasped. It was him. Mr Johnson, Toby's PE teacher and rugby coach, was Rugby Stud. The one whose cock had been in her mouth, the one who had been her introduction to a whole new life, the one who fucked Louise so beautifully that Louise was happy to have just him that night. Miriam was simultaneously rooted to the spot and wanting to run. She stayed put, but she was no longer listening. Fuck. Was this the beginning of everything unraveling? She felt panicky. But she was also enormously aroused. How fucking hot! Did he recognise her? It was unlikely. The steam room was very dimly lit, her hair was wet and hanging loosely around her face, she had a bathing suit on and then she was naked. She was one parent among many here tonight. It would have been the last thing he was expecting or thinking about. And anyway, he was hardly going to draw attention to himself if he did recognise her. Miriam calmed down. She reflected on the inevitable risks she had taken at the leisure centre. Of course there could have been any number of potentially embarrassing people she could have encountered. But she had loved what had happened; she wouldn't turn the clock back even if she could. And as she sat there she knew she would be back. Nothing and no one was going to stop her. And certainly not the fact that Rugby Stud was Mr. Johnson.

At the end of the meeting she tried to slip out unnoticed but Mr Johnson was at the door shaking hands with everyone. An attractive young woman was standing next to him. As he held out his hand to Miriam she felt the need to talk so as to avoid any embarrassment (and excitement) that she felt. 'I'm Toby's mother.'

Mr Johnson lit up. 'Toby is a star. A true team player and such a good lad!'

It was good to be having a normal conversation and of course Miriam was thrilled and proud to hear him say this about her son. She looked straight at him and he returned her gaze just a little longer than seemed natural. He then coughed and turned to the young woman by his side.

'Forgive me, this is Sue, my fiancé. She has just come back from two weeks in California, lucky her. Visiting family...'

His voice trailed off. It seemed like an odd thing to share by way of an introduction. But she clocked what he was saying. She wasn't around when he was fucking Louise and being sucked off by Miriam and the teenage girl, and whoever else he had had that night. Miriam had no doubt about it. He recognised her. It was obvious. It was all too much to take in. If Louise had been right about him usually partaking in Saturday nights with his girlfriend then he wasn't trying to cover his tracks. He wasn't cheating on her...Whatever his reason for sharing this information it was clear that he was letting Miriam know that they had indeed met. Miriam composed herself and turned to Sue. I'm Miriam, Sue. Nice to meet you. Sue replied that she'd heard so much about Toby and that Jared had sung his praises since he had started working with him.

'Yes, sorry, I'm Jared...' Mr Johnson interjected.

'Lovely name,' Miriam said, and then thought that perhaps she shouldn't have said this.

'Well you know where to find me if ever there's anything I can help you with,' Jared said a little too conspiratorially.

Did he really just say that, and did he really mean what she thought he meant?

Miriam made her excuses and left the room for her car. As soon as she got in the driver's seat she phoned Louise. Louise had had no reason to have met Mr Johnson, at least not in his professional role. Miriam thought she might be alarmed. Instead she laughed and said, 'How fucking hot!' Miriam had to agree, but because of his involvement with Toby she did begin to feel things were suddenly a little too close to home.

Louise, might well have voiced these same thoughts for Miriam. Instead she said, 'You've really got to fuck him now!'

Miriam let out an uninhibited joyful chuckle and told Louise, 'You need a chastity belt. One that'll shut your mind and your mouth as well as your legs.'

'Thank you darling,' Louise replied in mock disdain. 'That's not going to happen. Ever.' Miriam didn't doubt it. 'Anyway you've now got both Luca and Jared to fuck. You better get on with it.'

Miriam drove home almost without noticing she was doing so. When she pulled up in the driveway of their pleasant but nondescript house she had to take stock for a moment. 'Fuck, was I even paying attention? How the hell did I get here safely?' She said this out loud as though she was expecting the car to answer.

Miriam was fast getting worried that her recent distractions were impacting negatively on her work. She was certainly not as focused or efficient as she normally was. Her line manager, a kindly man in his early sixties who had at one time in his life been a church minister, stopped her at the coffee machine on Wednesday.

'Miriam, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is everything okay. You seem a little distracted recently.'

'Bob, I'm so sorry if I haven't been pulling my weight. It's nothing really, I'll be back to normal soon...'

'Not at all Miriam, you're fine, you're getting the work done. But I like to look out for my staff. I just wondered...'

'You're right, I do have a few things on my mind. But I'll be okay. Appreciate you asking.'

Bob smiled his warm, benign smile and said, 'Just so long as you know you can talk to me if you need to...'

'Bob, that really is sweet of you. If it helps you to know, I have a close friend I'm chatting to. She's being very understand, helping me a lot.'

Miriam returned Bob's smile and he said simply: 'I'm glad.' He then heaped three spoonfuls of sugar into his coffee, picked up a cake and walked off. Miriam could never get over this. He was slim and agile. As far as she knew he didn't particularly indulge in sport or fitness, and he consumed vast qualities of sugar. Go figure, she thought to herself and returned to her desk with her extra strong but sugar-free mug of coffee.

Thursday morning was the weekly catch up with Louise.

They didn't have as long as usual as Louise had an early meeting to attend but they used the time to ponder the highly successful start to Miriam's new life - as Louise saw it. Miriam was a little more nervous. They agreed they would both be at the health suite Saturday night but Miriam wasn't sure how she would handle seeing Jared if he was here.

'You'll handle him like you handled him last time.'

Miriam had to laugh.

'I give up with you. You're irrepressible.'

'I am. And so will you be before too long.'

Miriam sighed. 'I hope you're right.'

Miriam needn't have worried. On Saturday night she swam a few lengths - she was genuinely enjoying the swimming and it made her feel better to know that she would be able to look Geoff in the eye when telling him how she was getting on in the pool. Afterwards she headed straight for the steam room. What greeted her made the previous visit look like a vicarage tea party. At the back, in the same seating area where she had sat last time, a group of naked men stood round in a circle wanking over a young woman who was kneeling in the middle of them, taking different cocks into her mouth at random. It was Sue, Jared's girlfriend! This was one fucking incredible scene. Sex, lust, living porn - visions of debauchery involving the girlfriend of her eldest son's PE teacher. But strangely Miriam was utterly unsurprised. It was as if she was anticipating something like this. Interestingly Jared didn't appear to among the men crowded round his girlfriend. The teenage boy she had wanked off last time was there however. Miriam was very happy to see him. He was incredibly sexy, and also very lovely. She wondered what his girlfriend was up to, if she was here.

Suddenly, from right behind her a voice said, 'Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever seen Miriam?'

It was Jared. She turned quickly to face him and he immediately cupped her face in his hands. Her pulled her towards him and kissed her.

'Miriam, fuck me.'

Miriam fell to her knees, partly through sheer lust, and partly overcome with weakness at the mass of sensations her body and mind were fighting to catch up with.