Set Up 03 - After

Story Info
After the gang bang, why not one more.
953 words
4.31
19.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AFTER THE SETUP

Mitzie had been rearranging her life after she was gang-banged by seven men/boys to get the tape of a store break-in involving her son. It was the only way that she could save him from losing his college scholarship and messing up his life. Two of those who fucked her were part of the break-in and sons of the two men and their wives who had set up the gang-bang. The boys had taken and distributed some pictures of them doing Mitzie. There were photos of the one boy with his cock in her mouth; another with his semen in her mouth and on her chin. There were photos of the other boys fucking her. It was scandalous and was soon widely known around town. Her reputation was shot, so she was rearranging her life to get out of all the volunteer activities in her community where people knew her and would talk behind her back.

She and her husband, Winston, shuddered at the thought that they had been set up. It did seem suspicious that the wives knew the cop and they all insisted that the only way they could get the tape was for Mitzie to screw them all. Another guy, a man with a big cock, and the two boys had shown up later. The two boys had gone from being in trouble to getting on top of the MILF mother of their friend and fucking her. Oh gosh!

Her last volunteer effort was a heart charity campaign. She was working on it with a guy named Bob. As they finished talking about the charity campaign, Bob said he was sorry they would not be working together any more. "We've been friends for a long time." He said. "I remember you from high school. I had a crush on you. Winston is a lucky guy."

"Not so lucky with my reputation. I imagine you've heard some things about me."

"Yes. I don't know what to say. I didn't believe any of it, but there are pictures of you."

"Oh God. You've seen them too. I'm so embarrassed. I wish I could tell you the full story. I had to help my son. Don't tell anyone. What are folks saying?" She really didn't want to know.

"Well, the women are pretty nasty. Most of the men, frankly, are jealous that they weren't there too."

"Ugh. What about you?"

"Well, what can I say. I've always thought you were a knockout."

"But you'd like to have had some too?"

"Well," said and was silent.

"What, you wish you could do me?"

"Well." He paused. "Why not?"

Mitzie thought about it for a minute. "I'm such a whore, but I can't just go around letting guys, even a friend like you, take me to bed."

"Well, what can I do to make it worth your while other than our long friendship. I could offer you money to help with some college expenses for your kids, but I don't want you to think that I see you as someone who would screw for money." He said,

Mitzie thought about it. Her reputation was shot. She did like Bob and hadn't been screwed for a week or two by Winston. "How much would it be worth to you?"

"I have no idea; you'd be worth millions but I don't have that." He looked in his wallet and said, "I have $500."

Mitzie thought what the hell. "How about five hundred now and a five hundred later, when you get it."

Bob jumped at the offer. Mitzie was like a dream. He had jacked-off thinking about her in high school and now. "It's a deal."

They talked about arrangements and rules of engagement: no photos, no cock in her mouth or asshole, he could come inside her.

He said he'd get a motel and asked if he needed "rubbers."

"Rubbers is plural. Do you think you have enough in you to do me twice?"

"I'll die trying." They laughed and agreed to meet in a half hour at a motel out of town where locals didn't usually go.

They got to the motel and went in. Bob thought it was a dream as he removed Mitzie's clothes piece by piece. He tried to smother himself in her tits and then went down on her. He was pretty good at eating pussy and she came after a few minutes. Then he climbed on top of her and fulfilled his long-time dream. He felt her vagina grip his prick as he slid into her. Mitzie was wet and was enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her. He fucked her for thirty minutes. As they moved to different positions, Bob got excited to see where they were joined together with his cock pumping her cunt. He came and then they rested for a while.

Mitzie was thinking of leaving when he came after her again. They made love for the second time. She did like Bob and he was a good lover, taking his time to make sure she came before he did. He pumped another blast of his sperm deep into her warm, willing pussy. He fell asleep and Mitzie got dressed and left for home.

When Mitzie got home, her husband was concerned about where she had been. Why be dishonest, she thought. So, she told him she had fucked their friend for money. They could use it for their daughter's college expenses. She had become a one thousand dollar whore.

Winston was mad, but he couldn't get past the thrill of his wife being wanted by and fucking other men. She could tell. "Want some sloppy seconds?" she asked. He sure did.