Set up my his mother and sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
566 Followers

Mark was so excited. He was thrusting hard in his mother. Forcing in and out. He wasn't going to last long, but he could hear his mother talking to him. "Fuck my cunt, baby. Fuck your mummy. Fill your mummy with your cock. Shoot your spunk in me................"

As she said it, Mark felt he could hold out no longer. He thrust his cock hard in her and felt his spunk filling the depths of his mother's cunt. He seemed to thrust again and again, pumping more and more into her, until at last he had no more to shoot. He fell on her, gasping for breath. It was better than he had ever dreamt. His mother was better than he had ever dreamt.

As his cock shrunk, he felt it slip out of his mother's pussy, and he rolled onto the bed beside her. He lay there breathing heavy, remembering, for a moment, something he had read in a porn story. He had to do it.

Mark turned and looked Jen. He spoke softly. "Hey Jen, get over here. Suck me clean. Lick her clean."

At first Jen seemed shocked, but then she did. She was good at it. She had licked her mother's pussy clean. Then sucked Mark's cock clean. And hard again. Within seconds he was fucking his sister. This time more slowly, taking more time than before, but filling her with his cum, as he and Jen orgasmed together.

"I'll make some coffee." Maddy was always practical! And it sounded just what everyone wanted! Ten minutes later they were dressed, sitting around as if nothing had happened! They were even planning the day -- a walk in the afternoon following a pub lunch. A stop at the local shop. Maybe a film in the evening. "..........and of course," Jen spoke nonchalantly, "of course we'll have to do plenty more to build up Mark's confidence. He's great at what he does -- maybe we'll just have to let him practice a bit more............."


Lion24655
Lion24655
566 Followers
12