Setting It Down

Info
You've been giving so much of yourself. I'm here for you. 🖤
233 words
4.8
11k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is it okay if I hold you right now?

There are times when life asks more of you than you're used to giving. There are times when you have no choice but to push through and find it within yourself to be there for the people who need you. There are times when you have to be steady and strong so the people you love can lean on you.

Because sometimes they need someone. And you're blessed to be able to be there.

But sometimes it can weigh heavy on you - sometimes it can take all you have. And if this is one of those times for you, then I want to be here for you. I know you can't just let your burdens go and forget them, but I want to help you make a space to set their weight down for now and just breathe. You can carry them again later, they're not going anywhere, but here and now I just want to hold you.

I've got you, I'm here for you, and I'll be here for as long as you need <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was beautiful. Thank you. I don’t know how you do it, but I so appreciate your genuineness and ability to speak in a way that so many of us need to hear. I needed to hear.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you, a million times thank you!! I didn’t realize how much I had been holding in until I was able to let it out. Thank you for creating a safe space to be able to do that.

VeronicaJ10VeronicaJ109 months ago

I wish you could feel how grateful my soul is for this. I’ve been listening to this an Holding You repeatedly today, because I’m really really really am having the toughest time today. Emotionally, physically and metaphysically. I’m just raw. I almost got into two accidents and while I walked out of it with just a couple of bruises it didn’t really hit me that I could’ve gotten really hurt or much worse. I can’t afford to take the day off to collect myself so I just had to bare getting through the day. Now I’m home and my heart. Fuck, it hurts. It really hurts to think how bad it could’ve been. And the fact there never seems to be a time where I can just set it down. You saying these beautiful and heartfelt thoughts make me feel like I’m not alone. So thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I really hope you set things down for yourself as well. And you find solace and warmth in us on your tough days.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These words mean everything to me Singer, right now and for a while. Life kinda sucks right now, and I've been feeling all kinds of lost lately, as it happens sometimes, you know. And I don't have a lot of people who I can lean on for comfort when I'm tired of being strong, or maybe I don't know how to ask for it, or maybe I don't want to ask for it because I know everyone has their own shit going on and I don't want to add to it. It is especially in moments like this that I feel so lucky to have found you here. It is magical how deeply these words resonate for so many people, in so many different situations across the world, including me.

Thank you so much for creating this safe haven in an anonymous corner of the internet where we, as women can explore our sexuality without judgement or shame, but also as people/humans learn how to be vulnerable and know that it's okay to let it out at times.

I think I can safely say that I came (literally 😉) for the porn but stayed for the love, kindness and care that you so selflessly radiate and share. You're the best!! Who you are as a person, is priceless, please don't ever change ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am sobbing so hard just rolled up in a blanket burrito

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

From Cuddling to Cumming You've been under so much stress... may I help? <3in Audio
Waking Up Beside You Good morning, beautiful 🖤in Audio
Aftercare Only Sometimes we all just need to be loved afterward.in Audio
Holding You All I want is to be here with you right now.in Audio
Hungry - Stage 1 It has been a long day at work. You are hungry. [M4F]in Audio
More Stories