Setting Up (step) Mom

Story Info
Son has ideas for stepmom that are fun for him, his friends.
3.8k words
4.2
31.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers

This story has no basis in fact and is purely fictional. It is fantasy play. All characters depicted are over 18 years old.

I may take this story a little further bring the adult daughter into play and perhaps mom, the MILF, going on to do other things for the gang, but for now, unless others suggest, this will be my first effort at a short story.

Cast:

Tyler - freshman college student and step-son to:

Brenda - 40 year old attractive woman and mother to:

Angela - two years senior to Tyler. Looks very much like her mother;

David - Tyler's best friend and college buddy;

Bryan - Another college friend. Has access to variety of drugs courtesy of father;

George - Once dated Angela, but treated poorly by her, remained close friends with Tyler

Ronnie - Tyler's father, Brenda's new husband

Plot

Tyler doesn't care that much for his step mom or his new sister personally, but physically he is attracted to both. His college friends always talk about how hot his mother is as well as his step-sister. He is thinking mischievous thoughts about how to gain the upper hand with his mom and make his friends happy. His real father is not around much as he is a drilling supervisor who works all around the state for weeks at a time away from the house.

Planning for the summer

Summer break was fast approaching for freshman Tyler Lewis. He was glad to see his first year at college come to a conclusion. What he wasn't looking forward to was spending it at home with his stepmom - Brenda. His stepsis was not too bad and seemed to have some devil in her.

Tyler knew he would not get to see his father much this summer as he was on a drilling assignment in the Dakotas and was also expected to oversee another project in far West Texas. He had thought about perhaps trying to talk his dad into allowing him to spend the summer with him at the job sites, but knew he would say no. Dad, Ronnie, did not like to see his son around the oilfield.

"Kev," said his roommate and friend David, "If I spent some time at your place this summer, think I would get a chance to fuck your hot mom."

"Shit David. You are free to spend some time at my house, but fucking my bitch of a step-mom might be challenging. That prude probably hasn't fucked anyone she wasn't married to and that would make two men - dad and her previous husband. And he left her."

"Hell, I can fantasize can't I? I mean even you have said you would like to bang her and your stepsis," replied David.

Tyler smiled, "A menage de trois with both would be fun. But it ain't happening."

"But you know that should not keep us from trying," said Tyler with a devilish grin. "I mean, maybe that could be our summer project. Maybe not so much Angela, but setting Brenda up to be fucked."

David looked at Tyler. "You serious? Cause if you are serious, I want in. I bet Bryan and George would want in as well."

Tyler's mind was going a mile a minute. "You know I am pretty sure Angela

is not really happy with her mom as well, so she might get recruited to help."

"Yeah, I would bet on George and Bryan, too. They have made crude remarks about Brenda in the past and you know Bryan's dad is a doctor. He might have access to some drugs that would be useful."

"Let me think about this. Some ideas are coming to me," said Tyler to David.

A plan is hatched

It was still a couple of weeks before the summer break and Tyler had managed to get an initial buy in from his group of friends. He was still pondering whether to bring his stepsis in on it or possibly make her a target as well. He knew his friend, her old boyfriend George would probably like to see Angela as a target. Tyler got the cabal of men together for a planning session at a bar in Austin.

They had all expressed an interest in his plot.

After a couple of drinks, Tyler finally brought forward his idea or plan.

"Guys, from what I can tell we would all like to fuck my stepmom and I think you guys are thinking gangbang," said Tyler. "That would be one option. But I have something more grande in mind."

"What are you thinking, exactly," said George. "More people."

"Well, sort of," replied Tyler. "What I propose is that we treat Brenda as ours, and other's as a summer slut. Dad won't be around much and I want her on her knees, on her back, legs splayed as much as possible."

There was a lot of laughing and finally Bryan said, "we have all met your mom, er stepmom and while she is pretty for her age, I don't think any of us see her sharing herself that easy."

"Simply put, we through the use of drugs or alcohol put mom in a compromising situation and then blackmail her into being a slut," said Tyler. "Have not fully worked that part out, which is one reason we are meeting."

"I mean basically we drug her, get her in compromising positions with say her stepson or daughter and perhaps you guys, get video and photos and then use that to force her to do what we want," said Tyler. "I know at her age, she does not want to go through a divorce again and she is living a very good life courtesy of my dad. As is her daughter. So I am thinking if push comes to shove and if on one hand she is facing a divorce on the grounds of infidelity and moral corruption and having nothing when it's all said and done as opposed to spreading her legs, getting some cum dumped into her ass, pussy and mouth and keeping a "happy" household she will opt for the latter."

"That's just freakin mean," added Geoge. "But I like it. And now that you have brought her up. What about Angela?"

"I know everyone here would like to fuck her. George, I am guessing, would like to torture her," said Tyler. "I don't know. I am leaning towards letting her in on the deal, but my gut says leave her completely out of it."

"Yeah, probably would be wise to keep her away from this at least until we have gotten to the second stage of the plan, Brenda fucking others for fun," said David. "I mean that would be so cool to have Tyler's stepmom as a cum bucket whenever I visited."

"Anyway guys, I am pretty sure dad will be in town the first weekend I am back from school," said Tyler. "We will likely go out for dinner as a family. I want to spike Brenda's drink in such a way she comes off drunk or high. Nothing more than that. Just enough to add a little "suspicion" to dad's views of his wife of two years."

"I know of some things that will work," said Bryan. "There is something to be said for having a doctor in the home. Then I know some stuff that will help get your stepmom stupid easy for us to have fun with her. She probably won't remember, but it will be good enough for the videos and pictures."

"So are you guys OK with moving forward with this," said Tyler. "Anyone wants to back out."

"Nah, I am following my dick and it wants in your stepmom's cunt," said George.

"Same here," said the others.

Home for the summer

Tyler had a difficult time keeping his mind on his grades, finals and the things a "normal" college freshman would worry about at the end of the second semester. But he was imagining his stepmom riding cocks, sucking off guys and getting fucked in the ass. And better yet, doing that for money she was going to hand over to him.

"Sweeeeettttt," thought Tyler to himself.

Tyler got home a couple of days ahead of Andrea and his father and so it was just him and his stepmom. Tyler made a point of being super nice to the bitch his father married.

On one of those days, Tyler was about to have a beer when he went back to his parent's room and asked "Brenda, could I fix you a drink."

"Sure honey. It's late enough. Just a vodka martini," replied Brenda.

Everyone in the family knew how to mix the basic drinks. Dad thought it was a great skill.

Tyler mixed it up a little strong and added a half a valium and took it back to Brenda in her bedroom and took a seat to "chat" with mom.

"Here's to being off for the summer," said Tyler as he took a long sip from his beer. "Drink up mom. Must celebrate my 3 months of freedom."

It was rare for Tyler to call Brenda mom and she smiled and did drink the martini a little faster than usual.

"You are not going anywhere this evening are you mom," said Tyler emphasizing "mom" a little.

"No honey, why," said Brenda.

"Well if you aren't going anywhere then you can have another drink with your son in celebration," said Tyler with plenty of syrup in his voice.

"Sure another drink is fine."

Tyler returned to the bar and mixed up another for his "mom" and bumped up the vodka a little more. He contemplated adding the other half of the valium but decided against it. He texted David telling him he should come over.

He returned with the drink and Brenda had changed from her dress to a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. As Tyler handed Brenda her fresh drink he could not help but think about her mouth wrapped around his cock. His dick got a little hard just thinking about it.

Tyler set back down on a chair opposite of Brenda who was sitting on the edge of the bed folding some clothes.

Brenda was a MILF in the truest since. At 42, she had long, slender and muscular legs from working out regularly. Her body was tight and petite with smallish breasts. Her ass, like the rest of her, was tight and nicely shaped.

They chatted about Angela coming home, Ronnie coming home and other chit chat and Tyler noticed Brenda being a little slurred in her speech.

"Come on mom, let's make this a full scale celebration and have another drink," said Tyler. "We hardly ever chat."

"Well maybe a drink or two more, but I am not the drinker you college kids are," said Brenda with a little slur. "Maybe we should take this to the den."

Brenda started to stand and lost her balance. Tyler rushed to her side to steady her and in doing so copped a copious feel of his stepmom's small tits. She made no effort to brush his hands away and put her arms around the young man.

"A little wobbly there. Glad I had a strong handsome young man to steady me," said Brenda.

Tyler couldn't keep from letting his hand cup his stepmom's ass as he escorted her to the den. Brenda did not push his hand away.

"Mmmm this may be going quicker than I thought," said Tyler.

"What's going quicker," said Brenda.

"Oh, nothing really," said Tyler as they reached the den and he seated Brenda in a large armchair.

About that time, the doorbell rang but whoever was there didn't wait but came on it.

David rounded the corner to the den.

"Hey Tyler, hey Brenda. You're looking hot as ever. More moms need to be as hot as you are," said David.

Brenda sussed David, "Oh, I am not hot. I am too old to be hot."

"Brenda, you are the hottest woman I know and that includes most of those chicks I see at college," said David.

"Want a drink, David," said Tyler. "I will get you a beer and mom a refill."

David walked over to Brenda, bent down and kissed her on her cheek. "Dang you smell great, too."

David hustles to catch up with Tyler.

"Shit, she is looking a little out of it already," said David.

"Yeah, I might be calling the rest of the guys. We will see," said Tyler.

Tyler fixed his stepmom another drink.

"Mom you want me to get some more of my friends over here and party with you," said Tyler looking at David with a big grin.

"Sure honey if that is what you want," said Brenda.

"You will promise to dance with everyone won't you," asked Tyler. "They like that slow arms around each dancing."

"Well what other dancing is there," said Brenda. "Don't you know any girls that could join us."

"Yeah, but I think they guys will like having you to ourselves," said Tyler with a little more seriousness.

"Oh, if that is what you want," said the drunk MILF.

Partying with (step)mom

"Shit she may be drunk enough for the first part of the plan," said Tyler to David. "Watch this. I am going to get her out of her shirt voluntarily. Video it for me."

David got his phone out and took a seat on the couch in front of Brenda and pulled his phone out and started filming Brenda. She looked at him and asked what he was doing.

"Oh, just wanted a picture of the prettiest mom."

About that time Tyler walked over was reach to hand her drink (only it was a large glass of water) and spilled the whole glass on her Brenda's t-shirt.

"Oh, sorry mom," said Tyler in mock concern. "Let me help you. Stand up and I will get that wet t-shirt off of you."

Brenda, surprisingly stood up without a protest and Tyler told her to raise her arms and he quickly pulled the t-shirt off of his stepmom revealing her pert tits in a sheer white lace bra.

David was all smiles. The MILF in front of him was showing her nipples through the barely there bra. He was hoping for matching panties. He grabbed more pictures.

Tyler used the t-shirt to wipe up the water on the chair.

Tyler had just proved his stepmom was not in control.

Then Tyler went back to the bar. Poured some more water in a glass and pulled a bottle of vodka from the freezer and poured a shot.

He carried both back to his mom who was standing there, apparently not sure what to do.

"Brenda, lean your head back and open your mouth," said Tyler.

Brenda complied.

Tyler poured the shot of cold vodka down her throat.

"That's good. I will get you one more and then we have to start having fun," said Tyler.

"Now bend over."

The confused woman complied.

Tyler then poured the glass of water on her shorts.

"Sorry Brenda, your shorts are wet too, my bad," said Tyler. "Take off your shorts and give them to David."

David took video of Brenda unbuttoning her white shorts, unzipping and then letting them drop to the floor. David's dreams were realized, the MILF was wearing matching sheer white lacey panties.

Brenda took the shorts to David, who smiled more and said thank you.

"Brenda, can you dance," asked David.

Brenda smiled and nodded her head.

Then dance for us. "Tyler, turn on some music."

Tyler sent his playlist to a house sound system with a Cars song being the first.

"Now dance Brenda," said David.

Tyler handed Brenda another drink and she sipped on it while dancing.

At about 5'7", petite and long blonde hair, the MILF was striking in just panties and a bra..her bush was visible through the panties like her nipples through the bra.

"Brenda," shouted Tyler to his stepmom. "Do you know what a train is."

Brenda continued to provocatively move about to the music and said "a choo choo."

"Yes Brenda and you will be pulling one in a little while."

Brenda kind of looked at him oddly, but continued to dance.and drink.

"Brenda," said David. "Do you know what bukkakke is?"

"No what is it," said the drunken MILF.

"We will show you after you pull a train."

About that time the rest of the guys showed up.

"Wow, already started without us," said George."Is she ready to fuck."

Brenda stopped and looked at George and Bryan.

"Did you say ready to fuck," said Brenda.

"Yes, but I should have said ready to suck and fuck," added George.

Tyler turned to the guys, "take her back to her bedroom. I am going to go get some restraints I have been saving up for this."

The three college students took the confused mom to her bedroom and had her sit on the four poster king size bed.

Tyler joined them quickly enough with his "toys."

"Ok for video sake I want Brenda to ask each of you to come to bed and fuck her and we will get video of that happening. Then after that we start getting rough with her," said Tyler.

Tyler walked over to Brenda who was sitting on the edge of the bed in her panties and bra.

"Mom you are going to ask each of my friends to come over here and fuck you. Do you understand," said Tyler to his stepmom.

"No, that doesn't seem right. I need to go to bed and I think you need to leave," said the MILF who was starting to sober up some.

"Brenda, my slut stepmom you will do as I say from here on out or I am going to rip your pussy hairs out by the root and twist your nipples till you scream," said Tyler as he reached under his stepmom's panties and started tugging on some hair.

"Don't do that, I will ask them to fuck me," said Brenda.

"Good, now start asking," said Tyler. "It needs to sound like you want it, understand."

Brenda nodded.

"You will say - come on guys fuck me. I want a really good fuck before Ronnie comes back."

Tyler grabbed her nipple and started squeezing.

"OK, I wll."

"Boys I need a real fuck before Ronnie comes home,"

"Now stand up and take off your panties and lay back on the bed and spread your legs."

Brenda did as told and laid back on the bed with her hairy pussy clearly visible.

Brenda pulls a train

"Ok guys, you can have her," Tyler told his friends.

"Including her ass," said David.

"You bet buddy. As a matter fact guys let's let David here fuck Brenda's ass and get it on video," said Tyler.

"No guys please don't do this. I don't want to do this anymore. I must have gotten too drunk," cried Brenda as George and Bryan turned Brenda over on her stomach.

Tyler threw a bottle of KY to them from his stash of toys. "If you have never fucked a woman in the ass. This stuff is a must so you don't rub the meat off your cock."

Brenda was trying to shake off the college boys, but she was fighting a futile battle.

David took off his pants and climbed up on bed and looked down on the beautiful tight ass.

"God she has a nice ass," said David as he ripped off the panties, exposing her asshole.

He squirted some ky on her crack and forced some into her backdoor prompting more struggling.

"Ok boys, once I am in you can let her go," said David as he lined his cock head up with Brenda's ass and started pressing.

Brenda sobered up in a hurry and started screaming. Tyler handed Bryan the ripped panties.

"That will quiet her up some."

Bryan shoved the panties in her mouth, muffling her screaming some. David shoved his cock in to the hilt prompting Brenda to scream and cry.

David grabbed Brenda's shoulders and held her still while he sawed in and out of the MILF, smiling the whole time.

"God this is just as good as I imagined," said David.

David put his head near Brenda's ear.

"Before I unload my cum in your ass, I am going to pull those panties out of your mouth and you are going to tell the camera this is the best ass fuck I have ever had, Understood."

Brenda shook her head.

David grabbed her nipple and squeezed hard.

"Don't do as I say and you will be without a nipple and we will make a big mess on your bed."

Brenda quit squirming. David pumped her ass a couple of more times.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded.

David pulled the panties from her mouth and started fucking her again. Brenda turned to Bryan who had a phone pointed at her. "This is the best ass fucking I have ever had."

About that time David rammed it home again and shot Brenda's first load of cum in her ass.

"There you got it from a pro, I am the best ass fucker there is."

The guys laughed, but George quickly added, "move aside, my turn to fuck her pussy."

David moved around to the front and forced his dirty cock into the pretty woman's mouth and George lined up his cock behind her and plunged it into her awaiting cunt and started fucking the woman with vigor.

Brenda had already given up fighting.

George yelled "hell yeah" as he shot his load in Brenda's cunt. "Next."

Bryan followed him and fucked her ass. His cock was larger than the rest and Brenda started screaming as it invaded her still tight ass.

Bryan unloaded his load in a hurry.

"That happened a lot quicker than I had expected."

"Brenda, you now know your value. You have three holes that will serve others. We have videos and photos making it look like you were enjoying it and I will provide those to your husband, my father if you don't do as we say for the rest of the summer. Understood."

sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers
12