Settling Differences

Story Info
Human and lizardfolk mercs duel but end up having sex.
4.1k words
4.67
3.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

There was no one there when Alessia arrived at the clearing.

Of course that overgrown lizard was late, or chickened out.

Though the latter seemed unlikely, he might be an infuriating fuck, but he was not a coward.

Alessia grabbed the shaft of her mace and spun on her feet as some rustling startled her.

Oh, there he was.

"You're late, you scaly asshole," she said at the newcomer.

Thrax eyed her with his purple reptile eyes, his sharp teeth showing as he replied to her.

"I'm not late," he hissed, "you are early."

"Eager to get your ass handed to you, mammal?" his cocky tone made Alessia's gauntlet creak as she tensed her fist.

"It's going to be fun trying to see you smile without teeth, you cunt," she said as she wielded her mace towards him.

Thrax straightened his long sinuous body, his muscular legs and clawed feet grabbing firmly onto the ground.

"You know what they say, don't sell the lizard's skin before you take him down," he spat as he bared his teeth and claws at her.

Alessia gritted her teeth, she had been looking forwards to this all day.

For months Thrax had been getting in her way and stealing bounties from under her nose, the stupid lizard always seemed to know how to irk her with every encounter.

Things had come to a head last night at the guild, where she just couldn't stand him bragging about that rampaging ogre he had dragged to town, the same one she had already wounded before he ran and fell into Thrax's claws, who of course was poaching her targets.

He denied it, of course, just happened to be in the vicinity, but it had happened way too often to be believable.

She challenged him to a fight, alone, no more bullshit, just she and him and their fists, or maybe claws in his case.

"So, how are we doing this, mammal?" he said crossing his arms and supporting himself on his long muscular tail, "though it's not too late to chicken out."

Alessia scoffed at him, moving forward and standing right in front the tall lizardman, looking up to lock her brown eyes with his.

"In your dreams, asshole," she said poking him on his wide chest, "we do this without weapons, as much as I want to splatter your brains on the grass, the guild would kick me out."

He hissed at her, lowering his angular face at her level.

"How magnanimous of you," he said with contempt, "you should keep those pieces of tin you call armour on you, I cannot really put away these."

He held his sharp claws in front of her face.

She swatted them away with a dismissive movement, her eyes screaming bloody murder at him.

"Fine!" she said through gritted teeth, "though I can take you down without it."

He snorted at this comment, which infuriated Alessia so much, she shoved the lizard with one hand.

"You are good, mammal, but you're deluded if you think that lovely tanned flesh can take me," a stupid grin showed in his scaly face, his reptilian eyes dilating as he looked at her.

Alessia growled almost like an animal.

"I'm going to enjoy knocking those fucking needles off your skull," she said as she walked away from him, putting her shield and mace against a rock.

As she did, Thrax straightened his back a bit, his elongated body raising his head way above Alessia.

He was so fucking big, she thought, but it didn't matter, she had taken down bigger assholes.

With a shift move, he released his thick belt and chucked it to the side, his hand-axes and other equipment doing a loud metallic sound as they hit the ground.

"Until first blood, submission..." the lizard man asked as he assumed a fighting stance.

Alessia shot daggers at him with her eyes while clenching her fists, getting ready for combat herself.

"Until we're fucking done," she said with venom laced words.

Thrax grinned again.

"Fine by me," he hissed.

And as those last words still floated in the air, Alessia lunged at him, screaming like a mindless berserker as she tried to elbow him right under the ribs.

Thrax quickly darted out of her way, his green scales almost leaving and after image as he serpentined away from her fists.

He hissed a mocking chuckle, but his face dropped the grin when Alessia grabbed his meaty tail and pulled him towards her.

The woman headbutted him in the chest, her steel cap connecting with a crunch that made Thrax let out a grunt of pain.

He stood back holding his chest as Alessia tried in vain to readjust her cap, quickly giving up and just chucking it away, so it wouldn't obstruct her view.

But that moment was all that the lizard needed to counter-attack, and before she had time to react, Thrax's thick tail was slamming onto her like a flail.

Alessia spun in place before tripping sideways and hitting a tree, spitting blood as she chuckled like a mad woman.

"I'm going to make you eat that fucking tail of yours!" she screamed with bloodshot eyes as she cleaned the blood off her mouth.

Thrax hissed at her, squatting as if getting ready for a tackle.

"I hear lots of words, mammal, but no actions!" he said with a cocky tone that was making Alessia's blood boil.

Furious, she charged at him again, but this time, she was ready, and as he tried to side step her and dart to one side, she quickly spun on her feet and plunged her fist onto his jaw, a terrible squelching sound filling the clearing.

He stepped back while holding his jaw, before spitting several needle like teeth with a glob of blood.

"Lucky hit, bitch," he said with difficult breath and an annoyed tone.

Alessia lifted her guard up and got ready.

"Let's put that luck to the test, shall we?" she said, clenching her teeth.

With an angry snarl, Thrax lunged forward this time, his claws lashing at her like an ivory whirlwind, only the deft blocks from Alessia's gauntlets keeping him at bay.

While the woman was doing a good job of keeping him at bay, his attacks were too relentless, and after several successful blocks his claws slipped through her guards and lobbed themselves close to her clavicle, cutting some of the leather straps holding her chest piece together, and piercing her flesh.

Alessia let out a short scream of pain, but before Thrax could grin again, she latched onto his right arm with her left hand, firmly gripping his smooth green scales, and pulled him closer for a brutal punch with her gauntlet on his side.

The lizard doubled over in pain, losing his balance for a second, but it was enough for Alessia to unload punch after punch on his chest, shoulder and face, the sound of cracked scales growing with each slam.

Thrax's reptile eyes contracted into a blade's edge, utterly consumed with anger, and he lashed out at his rival with his very teeth, closing his jaws against her neck and shoulder, gripping it with the tenacity of an alligator.

Before Alessia could shake him off, he pulled her off her feet with his maw and chucked her away, her body slamming with a crack against another tree trunk.

The warrior stood up on wobbly feet, looking at her rival through a bloody haze.

He, in response, dropped to a crouch, one of his clawed hands touching the ground, ready to attack again.

In unison, both of them charged forward and slammed onto each other, rolling on the floor in a flurry of bites, punches, claws and kicks.

"You fucking, disgusting, infuriating, asshole! Why are you always fucking following me! Why do keep stealing my bounties!" Alessia screamed as she pinned down the lizard man, repeatedly punching his face.

Thrax bared his teeth at her and headbutted her right in the face, splitting her lip and knocking her off his body.

With a swift move, he lifted her by her short hair and started to repeatedly punch her in the stomach, with such impetus that her breastplate fell off, and the last few punches connected with her firm but exposed belly.

"It has been a fucking coincidence you stupid, pig headed, bitch!" he said, kicking her away.

Alessia, groaning in pain but far from defeated, shot him a threatening look with the single eye that wasn't covered in blood and, with surprising impetus for someone in obvious pain, shoulder tackled him into the ground, dropping several hammer blows on his chest as she screamed.

"Why do you fucking lie to me!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Thrax, using this instant to act, punched her in the kidneys, making Alessia wince in pain while still straddling him.

The lizardman moved to punch her again, but fatigue was getting to him, so his second him lacked the power to knock her off him, instead making her wince again.

Alessia, still dozy from pain, grabbed his wrists and slammed them against the ground, panting and drooling blood on his chest.

"I. DO. NOT. FUCKING. LIE!" he said with a hiss.

"Every single fucking time I wasn't there to steal your bounties!" his teeth were almost on her face.

Alessia took a breath, still furious but too winded to take another action asides from pinning him down.

Wait, what is that she was feeling.

She moved her hips and her face changed from anger to indignation.

"You have a fucking boner?!" she screamed at him.

Thrax slammed his tail on the ground.

"You are one to talk! You smell like a fucking bitch in heat!" he winced in pain with every breath.

Alessia risked letting go of his wrists and quickly slid back, still sitting on his legs, and with a strenuous movement she pulled his leather shorts down.

A pair of ribbed, almost rubbed looking cocks sprang as if freed from a cage, they glistened, slick and ready to do their job.

"You fucking pervert!" she said, still looking at them with a mix of curiosity and disgust.

Thrax, with an epic look of annoyance, grabbed her pants and shredded them with his claws, exposing her nethers as she pulled away reflexively.

"Look at you! You're fucking drenched!" he said, pointing at almost drooling pussy.

Alessia screamed in frustration and completely unconsciously impaled her needy hole on the lower of the two phalluses, slamming her hips so hard on him that he groaned in pain.

"I can't believe I'm fucking doing this," she said, grinding on him as she removed her left gauntlet and used her hand to stroke his slick, rubbery cock.

Thrax moaned and hisses looking at her, his eyes a mix of delight, pain and confusion.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You wanted to kill me, and now you want to fuck me?!" he said, firmly grabbing her by the hips and helping her settle his ribbed cock inside her tight insides.

Alessia just grabbed his snout, shutting him up as she commenced to gently bounce, her body aching and bloody from the fight, but more needy that she had ever been before.

"Shut up! Just... shut up!" she said, slowly releasing him as his eyes relaxed, and his body calmed down. "Swear to me, that you didn't fucking lie!"

A long growl reverberated in Thrax's throat.

"I swear I did not steal those bounties on purpose... but I admit, I *was* following you at first," he said as he dug his claws on her firm ass cheeks, claimed a pained moan from her.

Alessia punched him in the face, but nowhere near as hard as before, just a firm thud that made him hiss at her.

"Explain yourself, NOW," she demanded as her hips moved faster, and she gripped his other cock as if her life depended on it.

A cute moan escaped his jaws as he looked to the side, his usually cocky look gone.

"I think human women are attractive, and you are fucking hot," he said, turning his eyes back at her, "I liked following you and seeing you work, it made me stupidly horny."

Alessia grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled his torso towards her, planting a furious kiss on his lips.

After a moment of surprise, Thrax wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards his aching chest, their tongues doing a sensual slippery dance together before Alessia settled on suckling her rival's long and meaty lapper.

The woman straightened her back with a moan and a wince as she pulled away from the kiss, their gazes locked as if they finally could see each other.

"You are such a moron! You could have just asked me for a drink!" Alessia said as she clawed at his belly scales, loving how the ribbing of his cock teased her insides.

He snarled, trying to move his hips to help her move faster.

"As if! Asking the best hunter in the guild out? The one that is famously not fond of working with anybody?!" he said with a growl.

Alessia laughed at this, the stupid lizard had a point.

"Maybe I should keep you as a pet!" she said in a mocking tone.

With renewed vigor, Thrax surprised her by lunging forward, knocking her on her back as he held her by her legs, pinning her to the ground almost like she was doing to him a moment before.

"I am not a pushover, mammal," he snarled at her, who replied with a grin, "and you have two holes for my two cocks!"

Alessia's eyes opened wide in surprise, but before she could say anything, he pulled out and with a deft movement from his hips, he impaled both her tight little ass and pussy.

She threw her head back while her hands grabbed at the grass and his body, the feeling of those lovely rubbery ridges driving her insane.

He leaned forward, placing her legs over his shoulders, thrusting hard into her hungry holes as his eyes locked with hers once again.

"Good! I don't like pushovers..." she said, locking her legs around his head and clenching him as tight as she could with her holes, making her rival claw at the ground and twitch.

Alessia chuckled and groaned as he restarted his pounding, the wet and filthy slapping sounds of his hips against hers driving both insane.

"I hope you appreciate this, you scaly fuck!" Alessia said, playing with his bloodied mouth and caressing his sharp teeth, "you're the first one to take my ass!"

A proud hiss reverberated from his throat as he licked and bit her hand just enough to sting.

"For someone who enjoys my teeth, you sure enjoyed knocking them out! He growled as Alessia's eyes rolled back, the feeling of his ridged rubbing against each through her insides was making her lose her mind.

"You had it coming, cunt," she said, clenching her holes and pulling him closer with her legs, "you're lucky you have most left."

He hissed at her face and bit her on the neck again, but on the opposite side from the fight.

"They'll regrow, and then I'll use them to bite your tits off, bitch," he said with a mix of annoyance and desire.

Alessia wrapped her arms around him, holding her as she moaned. His teeth were like thick needled on her flesh, but the sting of pain made her nethers feel warmer and fuller somehow.

"Need to keep you pissed off, it seems, you fuck better when you're angry," she said, squeezing his ass.

He hissed louder, as if agreeing with her, his muscles tensing up, ready to fill her.

"Do it!" she screamed, holding him as tightly as she could.

With a bestial growl, Thrax bottomed out inside her holes just as he released a torrent of cum.

Alessia started twitching and orgasming as she felt her womb and ass being flooded with the thickest cum she had ever felt inside her.

It was if it was seeping into any nook and cranny her body had available, leaving nowhere to run.

Long and sweet moans of pain and delight escaped her chest, just as she held tightly to her new lover, who was making a soft and continuous droning sound, almost like a cat purring.

"I hope you didn't catch me fertile because fuck, I've never felt fuller..." Alessia said, letting her legs slump from his shoulders as they settled into each other's arms.

His scales were deliciously soft, and she unconsciously dug her nails onto them possessively.

Thrax chuckled while playing with her hair, curious about it and enjoying its softness.

"Why? Do you want to carry my eggs? I'm a little offended!" he said in a playful tone.

Alessia responded by tapping his broken rib, making him wince and curse out loud.

"Don't push your luck, lizard boy, I can still make you into a purse," she said, trying to sound threatening while not being able to stop smiling.

Thrax hissed at her, squeezing her hips.

"Bitch," he said as his eyes gazed upon hers.

"Asshole," she answered, locking her lips with his snout.

They remained locked in their passionate kiss way longer than it felt, with dusk starting to surround them on all sides.

"So, I might be going insane," Thrax said while putting her head against his chest, "but we should team up."

Alessia laughed out loud.

"Trying to cover your ass, hisser?" she said happily, listening to his heart.

Thrax grunted.

"If we're going to keep crossing paths, we might as well make it official..." he said, trying to sound serious.

Alessia sat up, looking him straight in the eyes with a smug look.

"Is this your way of asking me out, idiot?" she said, caressing his chest.

He bared his teeth at her, giving her a nasty hiss.

"Stupid horny mammal!" he said, looking away.

Alessia grinned back at him.

"That wasn't a no..." she said, who was enjoying his cute annoyed face.

"Fine! Yes! I loved fucking you and want to do it again, happy you bitch?!" he said, blurting out his words almost like a teenager.

She gave him a complicit smile, caressing his nethers.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere, asshole, those dicks are mine now," her words could have set fire to the forest.

The lizardman gave her a big toothy grin, obviously pleased with what she just said.

"Well, then I better fully claim your holes, can't have them empty and needy, it makes you a moody bitch," he said toying with her nethers.

Alessia shoved him aside and stood up with a pained groan, slowly moving towards a nearby tree.

She grabbed onto the thick tree trunk as her body bent over, her wet and still needy holes full on display for her lover.

"Words are cheap, scaly boy, come her and make me believe you," she said, gently swaying her hips.

Thrax did not need much convincing, he stood up with one hand on his sore ribs, and like a predator stalking some delicious prey, he almost slithered behind her, his rubbery cocks once more rigid and ready for action.

This time, Alessia took the time to savour the situation and her new lover, rubbing her rear against his crotch and enjoying the feel of his warm and slick members against her skin.

They were so different from what she had experienced before, they were warm, but not like her own body heat, and the rubbery feel of their flesh was more akin to a fancy gnomish sex toy.

She couldn't wait to have them inside again.

Their slickness was such that her first anal experience had been totally painless, even, and she had to admit, she was loving the feeling of his cum inside both her holes.

"What are you waiting for, you ass!?" she said, thrusting her ass at him impatiently.

He gave her a sensual hiss in response as his hands unbuckled the damaged straps of her chest piece, letting it fall to the floor with a clang as her generous bosom almost bounced free.

Thrax slid his claws hands over her breasts, squeezing them with gentle gusto and stealing a little moan from Alessia.

"A lizard that likes tits... gods, you're a weirdo," she said, rubbing her hungry holes on his phalluses.

He growled as he slid both cocks into each of her holes, making sure his ridges teased her as he dug as deep into her flesh as her body would allow, bottoming out with a grunt of joy.

"Says the stupid mammal that loves lizard dick," he said as his tongue teased her ear.

Alessia elbowed him on his non-broken ribs, which pissed off Thrax enough to pull her hair and slam her against the tree, his hips drilling into her as if wanting to impale her.

12