Settling In

Story Info
A young man begins his college education.
4.3k words
4.44
10k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly October afternoon, just an hour or so after the last classes of the day had let out. The leaves on campus were already starting to turn deep shades of auburn and gold, and a dreary rain storm was forecasted for the next few days.

Just my luck, thought Alex, trudging up the path across the quad to his dorm hall. Another week without sunshine.

The grey weather had slowly been turning him insane--that, along with the never ending assault of homework that had been piling up on his desk. He felt like he was gradually drowning more and more each day.

He was working through a math problem that had just been assigned during his last class when he noticed someone ahead of him, a woman, holding the door open for him. He sped up a bit to be polite.

"Thanks," he said, grabbing the door so she could let go.

"No worries," she replied, moving aside to let him pass.

It was much warmer inside, so he took off his jacket and hat. It was then that he realized he recognized this girl. She was the RA of this building... Megan? Melissa? He couldn't quite remember. He had seen her around a few times, but hadn't really ever spoken to her.

"I'm Morgan," she said, sticking out a hand to shake.

Alex took it and shook, but not too firmly.

"Alex," he responded. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too. I don't know if you remember, but I'm actually the RA of this building," she said.

Alex blushed. Getting a proper look at her now, he was immediately struck by her beauty. He suddenly felt embarrassed about everything he was saying.

She was around average height, but still a few inches shorter than him. Her long, brown hair was done up partly in a small bun with the rest falling down around her shoulders. Her face was thin and her angles soft. But these weren't the features that really caught him off guard.

Morgan was wearing a low-cut shirt under her jacket, which was now unzipped quite a length to the bottom. Alex couldn't help but notice in his peripheral vision the accentuated curves of her cleavage, two enormous mounds of flesh hidden under cloth. As she took a few steps and shifted her weight back and forth, they jiggled underneath her shirt like water.

"I, uh, do remember, I think... haha," he muttered, flustered. "Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet."

"Don't apologize! That's my job," she exclaimed. "I have been really bad about checking in with all of the freshman this year... I'm supposed to meet with you all individually before the second week of school."

She laughed at her incompetence. Considering this was the fifth or sixth week of classes, Alex figured she was pretty far behind. He chuckled along with her.

"Well, perhaps this is the universe telling me to get better at my job!" she quipped. They laughed again.

"Maybe you have some time after dinner to stop by my room and chat?"

Alex took a pause, thinking through his schedule. How important was it really to get to know this girl? What did RAs even do?

"I'm pretty busy with a project, but I could probably do that," he heard himself saying. No, you idiot, he thought. You were supposed to turn her down.

"Great!" she said, pulling her phone out of her jacket pocket.

She handed it to him with the dial pad pulled up.

"Just put in your number and I'll text you!"

He typed in the digits and entered his name before returning the device.

"Cool, well I'll see you later then, yeah?" she grinned, turning around as she spoke.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good," he replied.

He watched her ass cheeks bounce as she walked away, her yoga pants stretched tight across her legs.

Stop being a pervert, he thought to himself. He went up to his room and heated up some ramen.

***

A few hours later, Alex felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

One new message it read. He swiped it open.

Hey Alex, it's Morgan. I'm free now if you wanted to stop by. I'm in room 312.

He contemplated turning her down now. He could say he had more work to do than he had anticipated, or something. She would surely understand. But this wouldn't take that long. He'd stop in, say hello, chat for a few minutes, and then leave. She could do her job, he could maybe get a better look at her boobs... it was a win-win situation. Right?

Sounds good, I can head over in 5, he replied.

Alex found himself outside of room 312 exactly five minutes later, his hand rapping gently on her door. He worried for a split-second that he had somehow knocked on the wrong door. But, almost as if she had read his mind, it swung open only moments later. There was Morgan, standing there in the same shirt she had been wearing earlier. Only this time, there was no jacket obscuring the view.

"Hey, come in!" she said excitedly.

He entered her room, realizing just how much more space the RAs got to live in.

"Wow..." he muttered, taking it all in.

"Jealous?" she jeered, shutting the door and locking it behind him.

"Ha... just a little bit," he chuckled. "My room isn't nearly this big."

"Oh, I know..." she replied. "My freshman year room was the size of a closet."

It was at that moment that Alex realized she was not a freshman. Of course he had surmised that she wasn't a freshman, naturally... but he hadn't actually thought about it before. He realized he had no idea who she really was.

"Really? That's crazy!" he said. "What year are you, anyways?"

She gasped.

"Alex... don't you know not to ask a woman her age?"

He could feel his face turn white. He froze, unsure of what to do. Her face cracked a grin though, and she began cackling.

"I'm just fucking with you, dude!" she said, clearly pleased with herself. "I'm actually a senior. This is my last year here."

Alex felt like he was about to have a heart attack. He hated jokes like this. He had always been too gullible.

"Oh, wow. Are you going to miss it?" he asked, regaining his composure.

The question seemed to stop her. He could see the wheels turning in her brain.

"Yes and no," she began, walking over to her desk and picking up a plastic cup. She sipped from the straw for a few seconds.

"College is a lot of fun. Don't miss out on the stuff that happens outside the classroom. You will make so many great memories here. But also... I'm ready to move on to the next stage of my life. You know what I mean?"

Alex nodded.

"Yeah, I get that."

He did know what she meant. Sometimes he wished he could just skip this part altogether, too.

"Well, sit down!" she exclaimed, waltzing over to a futon and patting her hand down next to her.

"Come on," she beckoned.

Alex did as he was told, sinking into the cushion and letting himself finally relax for the first time that day.

"We're not here to talk about my college experience. We're here to talk about yours! And hopefully make sure you're transitioning alright."

He bit his lip. How did he describe the unbearable amounts of stress he was feeling? How did he admit that he was thinking about quitting?

"Um, yeah, okay," he replied.

"Well, go on! Tell me about yourself. What's your major? What classes are you in? How are they going?" she continued pestering him.

"I'm a math major," he said. "Well, at least for now. I'm taking a few calc courses and maybe thinking about computer systems as well."

She raised her eyebrow, impressed.

"Wow... so you're pretty smart, huh?" she asked.

Alex hated this question. Every time he told people what he was going to study in college, they always responded the same.

"Heh, not really. I just have a knack for it, I guess."

"Well I could never do that kind of stuff. That makes you smart in my book," she said, giggling.

There was an awkward pause afterwards, as Alex wasn't quite sure how to respond to that.

"So," she said, clearing her throat. "Outside of class, are you making friends? Going out to parties...? Don't worry, I won't rat you out."

Alex could feel the embarrassment rush over him. He had known coming here was a mistake. She was going to try to encourage him to go out more, or make him feel like more of a loser than he already did.

"Uh, er, no. Not really," he replied.

Instead, a look of surprise spread across her face.

"Oh, I would have thought a guy like you would be out every night, if you know what I mean," she said.

He in fact did not quite know what she meant, but he didn't object.

"Haha, no..." he answered. "Not really."

She had one leg bent up on the futon now, tucked underneath her as she leaned forward towards him. Her eyes seemed so big and round, he thought. So captivating. Would this girl, a full four years older than him, even give a shit about him if it wasn't her job? Did she secretly pity him, a nerdy freshman who didn't get invited to parties? Why did he feel the need to be cool around this girl just because she was older?

"Well, me neither, to be honest," she said, now surprising him in turn.

"I did a lot of that my freshman year, but I got bored of it pretty quickly. It just wasn't that fun to me. I think I get where you're coming from."

Huh, maybe she isn't so bad after all... he thought.

"Yeah, I think we're on the same wavelength," he said.

She giggled again. It was a cute laugh, and it made him smile.

"I'm sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable. I just assumed you'd be a party animal since, well..." she hesitated for a moment, looking like she was unsure of herself. "Since you're, you know... really cute."

The words echoed in silence for several seconds after she spoke. Alex was taken aback. A woman had never been this forward with him before.

"Oh, uh, heh... thank you," he stuttered, his face turning pale again.

"I think you're pretty, too."

This made Morgan blush, her perfect smile spreading across her face.

"You don't just have to say that because I complimented you first," she joked, trying to cut some tension.

"I, er, really mean it" Alex said, finding the confidence somehow to be forward like that. Something about her, about being in this room together, felt comforting. Like a cozy blanket. He felt like he could share anything with her, even though he barely knew her.

Morgan just blushed again, turning her face away from him slightly.

"I hope you don't have a girlfriend back home or something... she probably wouldn't appreciate this conversation much," she half jested.

"Oh, no. No girlfriend here," he answered. He had never had a girlfriend before, but she didn't need to know that.

Morgan edged a tiny bit closer to him now, her eyes still wide like the moon.

"That really surprises me..." she said. "I feel like girls would be all over a guy like you. You must be scoring a lot already since school started, right?"

Alex felt like she was describing a different person. No woman, let alone no other person, had ever spoken to him like this. He almost wanted to laugh, but he held it in.

"Uh, er... no, not really," he replied, telling the truth.

Morgan's eyes somehow grew wider, signaling her disbelief.

"So you've been at college for almost two months already, and you haven't gotten laid?" she asked, almost with a hint of indignancy in her tone.

He just shook his head with a I don't know what to tell you! kind of look. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I mean..." she began to say, scooting very close to him and making her intentions clearer. "I am your RA... and it is my job to help you transition to college life..."

Alex's heart was racing as she now placed a hand on his thigh. They had somehow passed the "touch" barrier and he hadn't noticed.

"I think you're cute... you think I'm cute... maybe I could help you out a little bit?" she finished.

Alex didn't know how to respond. He had never been come on to like this before. How were you supposed to act? Was he supposed to say no and play hard to get? Was he supposed to just throw her up against the wall and strip her naked? So many unknown variables... so many ways to fuck it all up.

He gulped.

"I'd... I'd like that, yeah," he finally said, the words almost formulating on their own.

Morgan flashed a devilish grin at him.

"Why don't we start with this..." she said, reaching down at the hem of her shirt and pulling the whole thing off in one swoop. Underneath, her gigantic tits jiggled and swayed in her bra. They were barely contained, bulging out of every seam.

Alex was sure his jaw was open in amazement. He had never seen a pair of boobs this big before, except of course on the internet. It was completely different in real life, though, which he now understood.

"You've seen a girl naked before, right?" she asked, now curious if that had been too generous an assumption to have made.

"Y-yeah," he responded. He had gotten to second base with a few girls before, but none like this...

"You just have the biggest, er, boobs I've ever seen," he said.

This made Morgan giggle.

"You can call them tits," she said, now leaning forward closer to him. They squeezed even more tightly together as she held herself up on the futon with her arms.

"It's okay, I want you to look at them," she said, aware that he was struggling to make eye contact.

Alex took her permission to stare and let himself go. They were enormous. No, they were bigger than enormous. How did they fit on a girl like her? Did they cause back problems? Now wasn't the time to ask, he reminded himself.

"They're amazing..." he muttered, only half present.

"Hehe, thank you," she squeaked, enjoying the attention.

"I'd let you touch them... if you wanted to," she offered meekly.

Alex didn't need to think to know his answer.

"Yes, please," he said.

With a few quick movements behind her back, Morgan's bra fell away from her chest to reveal two heavy, full breasts hanging down almost to her navel. They sloped smoothly to her pink nipples, already stiff from the provocation of their conversation. They were the most perfectly round tits he had ever seen. Nearly a full foot of bust, he wagered. Perky, and yet submissive to gravity under their immense weight. Was he hallucinating all of this? It seemed like a dream.

"Go ahead," she encouraged him, holding them up closer.

He reached down and began fondling her, surprised by how deep he could sink his fingers into her flesh. They were so large that neither of his hands could fully grasp it all.

"Jesus..." he muttered.

He squeezed and groped on her for a while, the exact duration of time lost to him in this haze of lust. She only let out small moans and purrs occasionally to let him know she was still enjoying it.

Finally, she broke the silence again and spoke.

"I need your lips on them, please..." she groaned softly, like a plea.

Alex didn't hesitate. He sunk down to her chest height and buried his face between them. He took her left areola in his mouth first, suckling like a newborn. He switched then to the right, giving them equal attention. Her body began buckling and shaking, and her moans grew louder and more intense. He could tell he was making her feel good.

While he slobbered on her left nipple again, he began to gently twist and pull on the other with his free hand. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face even tighter to her chest. Her legs were kicking back and forth, grinding against herself in pleasure. He noticed there was now a hand slipped down her pants, moving in rapid circles around what he assumed was her clit.

A few more moments is all it took for her to arch her back violently and freeze, her mouth hanging ajar but silent. Her eyes were closed and her breathing became intensified.

After a few convulsions like this, she finally sank back down to the futon, sighing.

"I hope you don't mind I just did that..." she said. "It's just been so long since someone has made me feel like that."

Alex felt... proud? He had never had a woman tell him that before. Usually it was just an awkward jumble of limbs and lips, amounting to nothing more than blind fumbling and groping. This felt... different. He felt actually competent. Like he had achieved something for once in the domain of women.

"No... not at all," he replied. "That was actually really hot."

Morgan smiled again.

"Good, because you made me feel amazing," she said. She sat up and slithered to the floor, placing herself between his legs.

"And now I want to return the favor..."

He could see the lust in her eyes, like a voracious animal. She was coming for him.

Within seconds his pants had been ripped off, his rigid cock springing free from his underwear and whiplashing her on the tits. They rested on his lap, fit snugly up against his testicles and shaft. If this wasn't heaven, he wasn't sure what was.

Without a word, her face fell down onto his cock and her throat swallowed his shaft whole. Alex barely had time to register what was happening as the muscles in her esophagus began contracting around the tip of his penis. He felt her tongue snaking out at the base now, too, licking every inch of exposed skin.

"Ohhhnngghhhh," he moaned, unable to keep it in.

She came up for air gasping, one hand still firmly wrapped around his dick.

"I'm really good at this," she bragged, wiping her lips with her other hand.

"I want you to fuck my throat."

Alex's head went woozy at those words. He had only gotten a blowjob once before in his life, and it had been a toothy, uncomfortable affair.

"Grab here," she explained, placing his hands on the back of her skull. "And ram your cock into me as hard as you want. Don't worry about being gentle."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, guiding the tip back into her waiting mouth. She looked up at him with those wide eyes, like a deer in the headlights. Like she was afraid of what he was about to unleash on her even though she had asked for it.

He gave her one pump, then another, lifting his hips off of the cushion each time. He probed how deep he could go, then began to pick up his pace again. As his thrusts grew faster, her eyes closed and she seemed to submit to the moment.

Each pump triggered another loud gagging noise, and Alex wondered if anybody out in the hallway could hear.

"Ulghhk, argglk, ulgghhk," she gargled, clearly not afraid of passerby's and eavesdroppers. Fuck it Alex thought to himself then. He would fuck the shit out of this girl's face without a care in the world. This was perhaps a once in a lifetime moment. Why let fear ruin it?

"Fuck yes!" he moaned, still hammering her jaw. "This feels fucking incredible."

He thought he could feel her whole body purr as he said it. All of the sensations were becoming overwhelming, however, and he knew he couldn't last long like this. He shoved his shaft all the way into her throat, taking up every inch possible. He held her there like that for a few seconds, letting himself regain composure. She obediently sat there, her face buried in his crotch. He felt each gag on his dick as her saliva spilled out from her mouth and dripped down onto his sack.

He relaxed his grip finally and pulled her off. She gasped and heaved, trying to catch her breath. He noticed now that there were long streaks of tears running down her face. She spat a few times trying to get all of the saliva, precum, and mucus out. It stuck to her lips still like spiderwebs.

"Do you need a break?" he asked, feeling some guilt even though this had been consensual.

She took another few breaths, but responded.

"No, but I wanted to do one more thing."

Alex wasn't sure what she meant, but the next thing he knew her tits were wrapped around his cock snugly, already lubricated from the face-fucking.

"I'm sure no girl has ever done this for you before, right?" she asked, knowing full well the answer was no.

12