Settling in with Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonahYan
JonahYan
40 Followers

I began to gyrate my hips on his, feeling his cock move inside me, touching new depths of my belly.

As the pleasure grew, I began to lift my ass up slightly before letting it fall back down, gently fucking myself on my brother's cock. It didn't take long before I could feel motion from beneath me. My brother began to lift his hips to meet my ass, slowly at first, but the speed of his upward thrusts began to grow faster and faster.

It took mere moments until my brother was doing most of the work, fucking my ass with the fervor of a crazed animal. As he went faster and faster, harder and harder, I simply buried my head in his neck and sat along for the ride.

As the the combination of pain and pleasure grew, I opened my mouth and latched on to the skin on Stephen's neck. That had an almost opposite effect than what I had wanted, as he simply went faster and faster, no matter how hard I bit down.

"Oh... yes..." I said, as I mustered up the concentration to reposition myself. I used my arms to push off his shoulders and arched my back until I was no longer leaning against him, allowing his cock to go even further than before. My body was straight in the air, a human extension to his thrusting cock.

"Fuck yes," I moaned as Stephen's cock rammed further and harder into me with each thrust. "Harder Stephen, fuck me harder."

He obliged, increasing his speed and sending my senses into overdrive.

"You like your brother's ass don't you?" I managed to say between breaths. "Go deeper, fuck me hard, give it to me."

I began to lose control as his cock explored the depths of my ass, the sensation making my mind go blank.

In my delirium, I could feel myself lose my balance. Holding up my body up became too much of an effort as I swayed in the air. Before I could fall backwards, I felt two large hands wrap around my waist, holding my body in place.

Stephen's strong hands carried my body as I ran out of energy. Over and over, he would lift me up before pulling me down onto his cock, making sure to thrust as hard as he could every time.

"Fuck," I heard Stephen's voice for the first time, "This feels so...fucking...good."

He was in control, fucking me like a madman. I could feel the pure carnal desperation emanating from him, the animalistic sexual hunger raged as he pounded me with abandon.

As he continued to ram his cock deep into my ass, I could feel his muscles tighten underneath me. The rhythm he had established stopped as he pulled me down onto him one last time, with such force that knocked my breath away.

"Oh god," he moaned, "I'm going to cum."

Along with his entire body tensing up, I could feel the telltale signs of his orgasm with my ass. His cock began to push even harder on the insides of my body as his shaft delivered his cum deep within me, his whole body shuddering underneath me. I could feel every wave travel through his cock, his shaft pulsing as it delivered his seed.

As he climaxed, I heard him moan in pleasure as his eyes rolled into his head in ecstasy. When he finished, he collapsed backwards into the couch and I fell on top of him.

We were both spent, our chests touching as we both took long, deep breaths. I could feel his pulse through his chest, his heart was racing as we laid there. I could feel a warm stickiness between us. After running a hand between our bodies and across our stomachs, I held my hand to see that it was completely covered in my own cum. I didn't even remember it my own climax, but the sheer amount of the sticky fluid told me that it was an amazing one.

We sat in silence, my head nestled into his neck once again. I could see the redness and the marks of my own teeth from where I bit down earlier and kissed the area, as if that would help it heal.

I could feel Stephen's arms wrap around me, my brother's embrace warm and comforting as he pressed our bodies together. As his cock softened from within me and slipped out, I could feel the streams of his cum run out of my used ass. Even as I tried to hold in as much of my brother's warm seed, I could still feel it run out and down my leg.

As I rested in his arms, I knew that our whole relationship was going to change. However, I simply wanted to hang on the euphoria so I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. With our bodies entwined, our breaths in sync, and his warmth surrounding me, I simply slipped into a blissful slumber.

~~~

Feedback is welcome, please let me know if you liked it!

JonahYan
JonahYan
40 Followers
12