Seven Cheers for Sara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay there, as their combined juices flowed down past his slowly softening cock. "That was the ultimate experience I've had in my life," whispered Sara, bursting into tears. "Oh Daddy what can I ever do to repay you?" He replied, "you've just done it! Your cunt should be one of the seven wonders of the world, it's so warm, juicy, capacious, and eager." He smothered her face and breasts with eager kisses, and felt his cock begin to stiffen. "But let's take a little time to cuddle, while I recover and get really hard again. Maybe can you tell me a little about your previous sex life? I know you've had various sleepovers with five different boyfriends. You wouldn't be embarrassed to talk about them?"

Sara snuggled into him as he rolled onto his side, and his cock slipped out of her. "Embarassed? You've just been into me, up to my tonsils! - there's nothing I can't share with you, since I've shared my body with you so completely, so wonderfully!

To begin my story, I have to confess that I was intrigued by you, by the big bulge in your pants, long before that wonderful meeting in the shower at home. I was always planning, hoping, that there would be some way I could see or feel that mysterious thing that Mummy didn't have, I didn't have, and none of my girlfriends had. So when we met at the bathroom door, it wasn't an accident that I 'brushed' against you, and then tweaked your towel away, revealing you completely to me.

I wanted so much to touch you, and when you suggested we shower intimately I thought I'd die of excitement! You didn't fuck me that day, which proved what a fine caring father you were and are, although I was dying to have you inside me. Since that day, I've been dreaming, yearning for you to possess me like you just did! So, ask me anything you like."

"Well then..." he began, "how many men have you fucked? Counting tonight..." She replied, "as you know, I started seriously going out with boys just after age eighteen...before then there were just some casual one-date things. So there have been five boys since then with whom I've had what you could call 'relationships', which means that I fucked all five. Then tonight there were four more - so that means you are number ten, and a wonderful big ten it was!! Or even ten and a half..." Sara giggled at her double-entendre, and fondled his cock which was insistently regaining hardness to its full ten and a half inches.

"Tell me more," said her father. "When I regain full hardness, we're going to have anal intercourse. How many times previously has that happened?" "Well tonight, there was one..." Sara said. "And there have been three others...so that means you will be number five." Father's cock was growing harder by the moment.

"I'm planning for the morning, when we wake up, to have you doggy-style, and I also want you to suck my cock until I climax into your mouth." When have those experiences happened to you before?"

Oh, Daddy!" Sara exclaimed, "what a collection of treats you have in store for me! Anal, oral , and doggy! I can hardly wait!!" She gave his cock a big squeeze, and scooched down in the bed to give it a suck. She came back to the surface. "As for doggy, I've had one tonight, and there were four more previously, so you will be number six! As for sucking cocks, I had one remarkable oral experience tonight, and there were four more previously, so again, you will be number six!" She snuggled into him. "When can we start?"

"I'm trying to get my head around those boyfriends. All five of them fucked you, but only three fucked you anally, four doggy-style, and four blow-jobs. Why the difference in totals?" Sara squeezed his cock afresh, causing it to stiffen further. "What I'm wondering", said Coach Funston "is why the differences? You seem to me to be perfectly lovely, all your holes, and everywhere else," giving her left nipple a gentle squeeze.

Sara giggled, and snuggled up against him really closely, throwing her thigh over his so her cunt was pulsing against his thigh, and she squeezed his hardened cock. "One guy wasn't into anal, but I was okay with that because he was such a superb partner for everything else," replied Sara. "But then there was George - you remember I dumped him after a couple of months? He wouldn't do anything but missionary - slam bam, thanks mam. He had a nice big dick..." here Sara gave her father's cock a couple of strokes, and went down to give it a sloppy kiss. "But nowhere as big or nice as yours!

But he seemed to think that his cock was his total gift to womankind. He would give me a couple of perfunctory kisses, rub my cunt a couple of times, no oral preparation, and then he would mount up, enter, and pump-fuck. Never an orgasm for me. After a few times I told him that his pumping away was really boring, worse than sitting through a committee meeting. So goodbye!" Sara giggled, and rubbed her father's cock again, bringing it to full hardness.

Sara reminded him,"Daddy, you said we were going to have 'anal intercourse'... I guess that means you are going to fuck me in the ass? And that you're going to do it soon? Can't be soon enough for me..." Sara rolled herself over in the bed so that she was face down. "How high in the air do you want my asshole?"

"Above all I want you to be comfortable, so you enjoy everything. Maybe we should put a couple of pillows under your tummy, to raise your ass into a comfortable position? And I'm going to lubricate you, and me, with a little bit of K/Y Jelly to make your entrance slippery." Sara gathered a couple of pillows under her hips, to raise them, and she spread her legs widely. Her father lubricated his middle finger of one hand, and gently insinuated it into Sara's waiting, writhing asshole, which pushed back against his finger as it plunged and massaged her inner passage.

"The man who fucked me this way tonight was a good eight inches, and nice and thick, like you," said Sara encouragingly, "but not as long, or as thick as you are. You'll be up where no man has gone before. I'll know when you get there 'cos I'll feel your lovely big hairy ball-sack slapping against my cunt lips, which will drive me mad with desire!"

"All ready to go?" said her father encouragingly. "I'm going to take it nice and slow and easy until I'm well up inside you, and you tell me to go." He pushed, slowly, inexorably, and he could feel his cap slip past her sphincter muscles and into her anal channel, which felt incredibly hot and tight around his cock. He paused at about six inches, withdrew a little, and asked "is this ok?"

"Ok!!" Sara laughed with joy, "it's totally wonderful! You feel like I said, a big post totally possessing me, owning me, taking me over! I Love the feeling of the ridges of your cock massaging my anal channel. Please hurry and get the full ten inches inside my asshole, own me, fuck me silly!!" She raised her ass a little, and wiggled it so it teased his cock. Without further ado he plunged his massive rod in up to the hilt, and his balls collided with Sara's cunt.

"That's the ticket!" she shouted encouragement, "now pump into my hot asshole for all you're worth!!" That's it! Go! Go! Go! Hit my cunt with those huge balls! Unhh! unhh! unhh! Aagh, Aagh!" Sara writhed and moaned as her orgasm possessed her, just as her father plunged himself in to the hilt and with a huge groan released rope after rope of his hot cum into her asshole. They then fell to one side, as one, connected by his cock inside her.

"Whew!! Said her father, "you really know how to fuck a fella! I said your cunt should be one of the seven wonders - and here I've found another wonder, only an inch behind it. What a wonderful daughter!! What a fabulous ass!!" Sara wiggled her ass, exciting his cock. "Those boyfriends don't know what they missed out on. Particularly poor lonesome George!" he continued." But you've had a long evening - seven cocks long, in fact. What do you say we shower together, get all clean and dry, and then cuddle and sleep through the night?"

Sara embraced her father eagerly, kissed him ardently, and replied, "there you go again, being a fine considerate father to me...I couldn't ask for a nicer way to spend the night than in your arms, and you're right - I am feeling a little weary, a little fucked-out!" They proceeded to the shower together, washed each other thoroughly inside and outside, dried off, and fell into bed in each other's arms...

After a night's sleep during which Sara dreamed excitingly about what awaited her in the morning, dawn began to slowly fill their room with a little light. Sara slowly snuck her hand over to encounter her father's cock, and found it beginning to grow huge and harden. "Wow..." she giggled, "looks like the sun is not the only one rising and shining this morning! What better way to greet the dawn than to suck this magnificent big cock - at least, as much of it as I can get into my mouth!"

Sara scooched down in the bed so she was at his cock-level, and at her suggestion he turned towards her, on his side to present his cock to her waiting mouth. She got right to it, beginning by engulfing him as far as she could (about four inches). Then she ran her tongue up and down its full length, and swirled his balls, one at a time, in her mouth. He raised his leg so she was free to explore his crotch, which she did until she encountered his rosebud, whereupon she slowly inserted her finger and began slowly to explore inwards, towards his prostate.

At that moment his cell-phone rang. "Not to worry," said her father, "I'll just reach over to the night-table, and I can take this call while you continue to excite me..."

Sara continued to suck, lick, and explore, while she half heard some of her father's end of the conversation. "Yah that's right, the buses leave at 11 this morning, and we'll be back by dinnertime...yup, the game was great, exciting, and the best part is we won! With all the benefits that go with a win...nope, nobody injured, which also is great because of our big game next weekend..."

Sara realized that her father was speaking to her. "Sara, please suck my balls again the way you were doing a moment ago." Sara was quick to oblige, as her father continued on the phone. "Yah, she's here, and after I come in her mouth we'll have some room-service breakfast. Then I'm going to fuck her doggy-style...Oh boy!! I'm just about to come in her mouth...can you hang on a second? Aargh! unhh! unhh! oh! oh!" His cock exploded with spurt after spurt of his hot semen into Sara's waiting mouth, which she eagerly swallowed and licked his cock dry.

As she wiped off her lips and sank onto his thighs, she heard him say, "Ok, just a minute, you can ask her yourself." He handed her the phone. "Here...it's your mother..."

Astonished, and not knowing what to say, Sara picked up the cell-phone. "Mu-mu-mummy?" she began hesitantly.

"I know where you are and what you've been doing," her mother began, "because I've been there, done that myself, as a cheerleader - years ago it was me in bed with your father, sucking his cock! And I know that just after you were 18, you and Daddy enjoyed your orgasm when you had oral sex. Daddy and I have an open relationship, without secrets - always been that way from the first. And if I can make one suggestion for you to have a happy sex life, it is just that - be always open, truthful..."

"To tell the truth, I've been open most of the night!" replied Sara with a giggle, which her mother and father shared.

"But I wanted to ask you something," her mother continued. "I've discussed this with Daddy; we are wondering if we three could have a sleepover sometime soon? Can we talk about this when you get home from the game?"

(To be continued...)