Seven Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was weird. Something didn't add up. But what?

*

Françoise grunted as Charlie Morton's firm hands held her bent forward over his desk. His immaculate trousers were around his ankles and his tailored shirt bunched up at his waist.

It was moments such as these that confirmed to him just how much he'd progressed over the years. From humble beginnings, he'd built his nightclub operation into what it was today. In the early days, he'd needed to dance to other people's tune to get what he wanted.

Now, they danced to his.

His biggest regret was missing out on the band, especially as he was the one who had kept them afloat at the start. Without him, they wouldn't even be a distant memory. He'd thought it was good business to sell his interest when he had, but Daniel had proven him wrong. And then the bastard had taken the band onto a level of success that even Charlie hadn't imagined possible.

Still, he had the proceeds of last night's gig. And he'd cemented some important contacts. One way and another, due to his astute business sense, he was going to make a lot of money from last night.

Françoise grunted again as she pumped back on his hard cock.

"Good?" Charlie murmured, as he slowed his pace.

The hand in the middle of her back held her down against the desk, pushing her large tits against the soft leather top.

"Good?" he repeated.

He loved to hear his young conquests admit how much he, Charlie Morton, was the best they'd ever had.

But as much as fucking the blonde French bitch was making him sweat like a pig she wasn't his ultimate prize. That was Lydia. The strange thing was that the older blonde woman wasn't even his type. He liked them younger, bigger and bustier, the more flesh the better.

Lydia was tall and slender, cooler and more collected than any woman he'd known. Maybe it was the fact that she wouldn't let him have her—yet—that made him want her more?

Whatever the reason, it had become an obsession.

But right now, thoughts of Lydia were fading. Françoise had somehow turned around so that she could push him down into his leather chair. The bitch wanted to be on top. That was fine by him.

As she swung one pale leg across his overweight body and straddled him, a light flare of her nostrils sent a wave of pleasure through his senses. Was that her perfume he could smell? Why hadn't he noticed it before? His cock grew another couple of inches as the aroma consumed him and he settled his fat hands on her fleshy hips.

But the lustful smile on his lips suddenly faded as her tongue flicked out...

What the fuck?

It was long and blue, like that of a lizard. No, it couldn't be. He blinked twice and momentarily pulled his head back in shock.

When the tongue flicked out again, he saw that he wasn't imagining it and panicked, trying to push her off him. But another puff of smoke from her nostrils stilled his movements. Then she was lazily wrapping her arms around his shoulders and sheathed his cock with one downward thrust.

Damn, she was so fucking tight.

He watched disbelievingly as her face changed. It became completely feral and that long, blue, forked tongue was flicking out again, licking his cheek as she began to fuck him. His body began to sweat in fear, his eyes began to bulge from their sockets, and yet the way her warm sticky juices permeated his skin was sending sparks of pure pleasure through him.

What was happening to him?

Despite himself, he felt his climax closing in. So quickly? No, surely not? Yet his balls were tightening and he could feel the toe-curling sensation of an oncoming orgasm descending upon him.

Somehow, it was unlike any other he'd ever experienced.

Unbeknown to him, his alien-induced orgasm would squirt every aspect of his humanity into the female bouncing in his lap. Once he eventually slept, he would become, like her, yet another of the legions of undead, whose world-wide numbers were increasing exponentially with every passing second.

3 DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING WITH STEVE RUSSO

The transformation was astonishing. Lydia had seemed quiet, composed and almost reserved when Daniel had first met her with Charlie Morton. And yet here he was, in the same booth as he'd occupied at the charity gig, staring at Donna Mark Two.

He'd missed the first part of her performance, and nearly hadn't made it at all. The Old Man had telephoned him just as he was leaving his apartment, to share Emilio Silva's latest idea. The South American was suggesting that Daniel replace Donna with a 'high profile' name in the music industry. Just for the campaign. Then he'd be willing to sign it off.

Even as Daniel's blood pressure was starting to rise, Watkins had quickly explained that he'd been able to diplomatically bat away the suggestion. But if they were to sensibly manage Silva's nervousness, he'd emphatically added, then the sooner Daniel found a replacement the better.

Daniel had been grateful for the Old Man's support, even if it did feel like Mission Impossible. How could he find another Donna so quickly? Discovering someone with the same characteristics—sex appeal, throaty voice, wild personality—was difficult enough by itself, but whoever it was would also have to mesh with Susie, too.

And yet here he was, staring at her ready-made replacement!

As her slim hips bounced to the bass, the watching throng moved with her, entranced by her sexuality as well as her sultry voice. Even the growing numbers of normally passive blonde-haired guys and women were glued to the performance!

It was difficult to believe that this was the woman he'd met only a couple of nights ago. Even Donna hadn't owned the stage like this...

*

"You were late," Lydia said, as she slid into the booth beside Daniel.

Like the rest of her race, she could alter her appearance and attitude to suit any occasion. Becoming the mirror image of the woman she'd seen perform two nights ago hadn't been difficult. Taking Donna's place in the band gave her species access to the band's fans worldwide, starting with the eighty thousand who would inhabit Wembley.

It was easier to convert the humans in large groups.

But for her meeting with the human, she made sure that her voice was soft and seductive, back to the sultry undertones from their first meeting.

Daniel had been impressed with her performance. She could see that in his eyes. But then humans were so easily taken in by anything sexual. She'd never met a race so preoccupied by sex, and she and the rest of her species had quickly discovered how it could be used to their advantage.

"You said you would be here at ten o'clock," she added, shuffling closer to him.

He seemed surprised at her directness, but that was okay. He'd be hers soon, even though this one had more resolve than many others. He could help them fulfil their mission, but he could be dangerous to it too, and that was another reason for targeting him.

"I nearly didn't get here at all," he simply replied, looking around. "But I'm pleased I did. Where's Charlie?"

Charlie? Oh yes, the ridiculously obese man who owned the club. He didn't matter anymore. Françoise had converted him. He was one of the undead now.

"He's of no consequence," she replied, casually shrugging her slim shoulders.

There was no point in wasting any time with further conversation. She would convert this man, too, and then the place in the band would be hers. She moved closer, resting her hand on his forearm. Human's responded well to any sort of physical touch.

"We should go somewhere..." she told him, pressing her full breasts against his shoulder.

The two women in the band had large breasts and so she had adjusted her own to a similar size. That seemed to please most men.

"Into the room at the back," she added, parting her red lips as she tilted her head towards him. "I can give you what you want there."

"What I want?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in surprise.

She smiled. He was different to the others. Charlie Morton, and the other men she'd converted, couldn't wait to have sex with her. It was part of the nature of the male humans. But this man was more thoughtful.

"Of course," she said, reaching her hand out to cup his chin and guiding his gaze to meet her own. "You can fuck me there..."

Colour flooded his face as he edged back fractionally. That was interesting. She had never met this sort of resistance before. But when she placed her hand on the inside of his thigh, sliding it up against his crotch, he was as hard as the rest of them.

"You'd like that," she told him, squeezing the bulge with her slim fingers.

Her large dark pupils grew even bigger as she moved in for the kiss. Her action took him completely by surprise and as he opened his mouth in protest, her tongue flooded in. Humans seemed to enjoy that feeling. At first he tried to resist, but then she could feel his willpower begin to ebb away as her fingers stroked the outline of his erection again.

She'd fuck him. He would sleep, and then join Charlie as one of the undead. After that, she would take control of the band, their fans, and everything associated with their activities. It was that simple.

They had converted nearly a quarter of the world's population, and that figure would double in the next couple of days.

The occasional male was immune, but there was no escape. Each one of them would be rounded up when the time was right and converted in a more painful way. No females were immune, but occasionally one would show no signs of conversion—no blonde hair, no outwardly haunted look and no sensation of being infected. These 'carriers' had proved to be invaluable, converting other humans without being aware of their powers.

She lowered his zipper and slid her slender hand inside the gap. He was hard, but she wanted him harder. When she allowed a puff of smoke to emerge from her nostrils and float between them, he instantly grew further in her clutching fingers. That was better.

"I can feel your need," she whispered, smiling at the confused expression on his face.

He wasn't still trying to resist was he? That was amazing. And yet his efforts to defy her were even more satisfying than the more normal conversion. She allowed a second flare of smoke to emerge and wondered whether to convert him then and there. But there were too many people around. She'd take him in what was Charlie's office.

"Come with me," she told him, pulling her fingers away and taking hold of his hand instead.

He obediently followed her as she rose to her feet and led him away from the booth. Soon he would be inside her ... and she would be extracting his humanity with each of his ejaculations.

*

"Hi," a cheery voice said from behind Daniel. "I've been looking for you."

He blinked twice in an attempt to clear his mind. Had someone spoken to him? He turned around slowly, and found Susie's grinning face in his eye line. In normal circumstances he would have been happy to see her, but all he could think about was that he'd been about to fuck Lydia. The arousal flowing through his body right now was intense.

"What are you doing?" he asked, aware that his words were coming out a little more slowly than usual.

Susie's grin widened as she moved between them to give him a warm hug.

"I thought I'd come and check things out for myself," she said, patting him on the chest.

Then just as quickly, she was swinging around to face Lydia.

"I only caught the end of your performance, but you were fab," she enthusiastically told her. "If Daniel's thinking the same thing as me, I think we've found a new star"

"Thanks," Lydia said, staring at her with those almond-shaped eyes.

It occurred to Daniel for the first time that he'd never seen eyes quite that colour before—a sort of dull grey with overly large dark pupils. Her voice seemed to have an edge to it, too, as she responded to Susie. Was she as frustrated as he was as the redhead's intrusion? His cock was aching so hard. Was he really missing Donna's touch that much?

"Excuse us," Lydia added, half-turning away. "We have some business to attend to..."

"Oh, take care of it later," Susie giggled, staring into Daniel's blurred eyes. "If we're on the same wavelength, you've found my new singing partner. What do you say we celebrate?"

"Celebrate..." Daniel began, staring at Lydia and back at Susie again.

It was so difficult to think clearly.

"Yes, celebrate," Susie happily told him, slipping an arm around his waist.

It seemed that she was as relieved as he was to at find someone as hot as Lydia for Donna's replacement. That was a good sign. For it to work, the chemistry between them had to be perfect.

"Tonight we celebrate," she laughed, glancing towards the bar. "But we need to get down to rehearsals quickly. We have a lot of work to do if we're going to be ready in time for Wembley."

*

Daniel and Susie were sitting in the back of the taxi, staring out of the window into the darkness, each lost in their own thoughts. It was her idea to share it. Her apartment was on the way to his.

"How much have you had to drink?" she suddenly asked, turning towards him.

"Drink?" he asked. "Not much. Not much at all."

"Yeah, right," she chuckled. "Well it's either drink or drugs. I've never seen you this fuzzy before."

"Don't be stupid," he said, still aware that the words were coming out at a slower pace than normal. "I've never touched drugs."

"I know that," she murmured, tilting her head and looking at him suspiciously. "So it must be the booze?"

He shook his head again, but even that was an effort. It was difficult to remember, but he was sure he hadn't drank any alcohol tonight, not until the solitary celebratory beer he'd had with Susie.

To his disappointment, Lydia hadn't joined them. She never touched alcohol, apparently, and had then made the excuse that she had some business to attend to. Maybe she'd just been as pissed at Susie's sudden appearance as he was? If the redhead hadn't arrived unexpectedly, he'd be fucking Lydia right now. She'd been as up for it as he was. He couldn't ever remember being as aroused as this.

Yet at the same time, he couldn't quite work the woman out. On stage, her raunchy persona had the audience in the palm of her hand. Off it, her demeanour was the opposite—cool, calm, and almost calculated. It was as if she were two different women. The rehearsals would give him the opportunity to figure it out. They'd agreed a couple of dates before they'd left the club, and he needed that chance to watch Lydia and Susie together. If that chemistry wasn't there, he was back to square one.

"You know what I think?" Susie asked, bringing him out of his reflections with a playful poke in the ribs.

He turned his head towards her. He'd been so lost in his thoughts that for a moment he'd almost forgotten she was there.

He inclined his head towards her.

"No, what do you think?"

"You were going to fuck her, weren't you?"

Her words shocked him and he tried to focus on her face in the dimly lit interior. Her smile had faded, to be replaced by more of a quizzical look in her eyes.

"That would have been a silly thing to do," she went on, her eyes wide and alert. "First, you've only just met her. Second, you don't want any more complications right now. And third, she's not even your type."

Daniel tried to focus on her words. They might have made sense if he wasn't feeling so horny.

"Is that right?" he asked, trying to remember what she'd just told him. He'd already forgotten the first part. "My type? What's my type?"

She swivelled in the leather seat to face him, her short black skirt riding up her thighs. Despite himself, he couldn't prevent his gaze from zeroing in on the shadow between her legs. The direction of his gaze wasn't lost on Susie, whose flirtatious smile instantly returned.

"Redheads," she said, pushing a hand through her hair. "Like me."

Daniel shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to subtlety adjust his achingly hard erection. When she pushed towards him and looked teasingly into his eyes, he stared at her face. Those freckles were cute, offsetting her sultry mouth. She smelled good. Some kind of spicy perfume. And her lips were moist. Kissable.

"So ... I have a much better idea," she huskily told him, her parted lips just a fraction away. "Why don't you fuck me instead?"

He blinked, his vision widening from the funnel he'd been in. Was she being serious? She was, because her hand was reaching behind his head and pulling his mouth against hers.

"I guess that's a deal," she whispered, pulling back fractionally so that she could smile into his eyes. "My place or yours?"

*

They were all over one another as soon as they entered her apartment. The kiss that had started in the cab went on and on, and then Susie was dragging her tank top over her head and exposed her large tits to him.

"I've always thought you were so fucking sexy," Susie growled, leaning back against the door. "Now why would you want to fuck a blonde bimbo when you can have a hot little redhead like me?"

Her hands pulled his to her breasts, letting him mash them while she reached under her short black skirt and dragged her thong down her legs. The skirt went next, leaving her naked, and she raised her hands above her head, resting her palms on the wooden frame behind her.

"Well?" she teased. "Fuckable or not?"

Daniel's response was to undress urgently, yanking each item from his body and dropping them where he stood.

"That's better," Susie murmured, reaching for his hardness. "I'd go down on you but right now I need this thing inside me..."

She curled her right leg around his back as she fed him to her wet opening and his cockhead pushed inside her. When she repeated the action with her other leg, her heels finding purchase in the swell of his buttocks, he slid the rest of the way inside. She was as aroused as he was.

"Do you know how often I've imagined this?" she gasped, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding on for dear life. "Fuck me, Daniel. Fuck me good."

He grunted as he stiffened his legs to maintain his balance, supporting her freckled body on his thighs. Once he was comfortable, he picked up the pace right from the off, beginning to fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

Whatever the reason, he couldn't stop fucking her, the blur of intense need broken only by her cries as her climaxes overtook her. He didn't even break stride as she came on his cock, again and again, other than to widen his stance to hold her in position as he fucked her more violently.

The animal inside him had been uncaged.

*

"Oh my God, that's impressive," Susie croaked, her chest heaving as she looked into his eyes.

They were in her bed now, and it was almost morning. Had they really been making love the entire night? It took Daniel a brief moment to understand her meaning, but when her playful fingers stroked along his cock again, he understood what she meant. He was still hard.

Pulling her now-damp red hair over her left shoulder, she pushed him onto his back, perspiration dripping from her body as she adjusted her position so that she could settle on his cock. The palms of her hands rested on his chest as she began to gyrate in small circles, just like the strippers at one of the better-class lap dancing clubs he used to visit.

"Let's take it nice and easy this time," she murmured, arching backwards to throw her fabulous tits into greater prominence. "Then we can build up another head of steam after I cook you breakfast..."

2 DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING WITH STEVE RUSSO

The five-star Dorchester overlooked a lush Hyde Park, and was only a few minutes away from exclusive Bond Street shopping and high-end bars. The hotel was often used by Tom Watkins for hosting client business lunches, but today's meeting with Daniel had nothing to do with a lunch invitation.