Seven Days

Story Info
An exhibitionist gets caught up in her own game.
10.9k words
4.67
16.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie loved to flash herself in public. A loose dress with no panties on a windy day was always guaranteed to turn a few heads, particularly male ones. Sometimes she would drive her convertible with her short skirt pulled up with no panties on. Any man driving a tall 4WD or truck was likely to get a nice look at the tops of her thighs or if they were lucky enough, a glimpse of her little shaved cunt with its lovely pink slit between them. She loved the surprised looks and smiles on their faces and the knowledge that each and every one of them instantly desired the tiny slit between her legs. But that was mainly on weekends and holidays.

During the week her favourite game was to flash on the train after work. That involved either crossing and uncrossing her legs so the man opposite got a good look at her panties or pretending to fall asleep and let her legs fall open. Even with her eyes closed, she could feel their gaze burning between her open thighs.. Now and then she wouldn't wear any; it all depended on how she felt on the day. It was fun watching them try to look up her skirt out of the corner of their eye while pretending to look out the window. Now and then she would catch them out and the look of guilty and embarrassment on their faces made her smile. Men were all the same. They couldn't help themselves; they always had to look up a skirt when a peek of panties was on offer. There was never any shortage of willing candidates. With her attractive looks and good body, they were quick to make a beeline for the vacant seat opposite her. She wondered if it made them hard and fantasized about them going home and pulling their cocks with the view up her skirt fresh in their minds. That last part aroused her and she would often rub her cunt afterwards imagining them doing it.

Day 1

Natalie sat on the toilet at work, her panties pulled down around her knees as she pissed into the bowl. She was in the mood to give some poor male a look up her skirt and she was trying to decide whether to wear her panties or not. The panties stretched between her knees looked nice so she decided to keep them on. As soon as 5pm came around, she was out of the office and walking to the train station. She had to wait about ten minutes for her train to arrive and as soon as it pulled in, she got into her usual carriage and found the seat she always occupied at the front of it facing backwards. A young handsome man immediately sat down opposite her. He had rugged good looks and from what she could tell, a pretty good body too. She recognized him having seen him getting on and off at her own station about thirty minutes away. That was good. She knew she had that long to give him a good look up her skirt. If he got a nice long look, it might even make him aroused and hard.

The train pulled out of the station and about ten minutes into the journey she feigned tiredness and leaning against the window she pretended to fall asleep. As the rocking train progressed, she slid forward riding her skirt up and her legs fell open. She knew from experience her panties would be in full view to him. Inside them, she was getting wet thinking about him staring between her legs. She gave him about ten minutes of staring and then pretended to slowly come to. Looking at him, she was shocked to see him staring between her legs smiling.

"Very nice." He said smiling at her with a look that told her he knew just what she was up to. Fuck! She had been caught out she thought as she straightened herself up. Now she was the fucking one embarrassed and her face reddened. She would just have to brave it out. Don't forget, you are the one with the cunt.

"So you liked the view." She said smiling back at him, her little game of guilty upskirt voyeurism blown out of the water by his overt staring.

"She, I particularly love those panties." He told her still grinning.

"How did you know?" she asked curious.

"I often have a seat across from these and I've seen you do it many times before to other men so I figured I may as well have a good look myself." He said. His candid openness intrigued her and she felt herself a little attracted to him. He completely got what she was doing. By now they were pulling into their station. Getting out of their seats, they got off the train together.

"Do you always catch this train?" she asked as they walked along the platform.

"Yes, every day." He said.

"See you tomorrow then, I'll save you a seat." She said smiling and waved him goodbye.

"I can't wait." He shouted after her in response to her obvious invitation. As he walked off the platform he wondered what colour panties she would have on tomorrow.

Stripping off her work clothes, Natalie climbed into the shower. She couldn't get him out of her mind. Her voyeurism game was over but that didn't mean she couldn't spice things up anyway. She was still thinking about him when she started washing between her legs. The soap dropped to the floor but her hand kept rubbing. She started imagining what his cock looked like and what he would look like pulling it. Fuck, he was going to make her cum.

Day 2

Natalie must have had their upcoming encounter in the back of her mind because she paused as she dressed to rummage through her panty drawer, searching for an especially sexy pair to wear. She settled on a pair of sheer white almost see-through ones. Pulling them on, she looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, they were the ones. Stretched over her shaved cunt they showed off her cameltoe perfectly with its puffy outer lips and sweet cleft between them. Now all that remained was to find a nice short skirt and close fitting top to accentuate her full round breasts. Meeting him again was exciting her more than she thought.

The anticipation of seeing him again made the day go slow but eventually it was five o'clock and she hurried to the station and was first in line on the platform when her train pulled in. Quickly, she grabbed her usual seat and reserved the one opposite with her bag. Seeing him step into the carriage, she took her bag off the seat and he sat down facing her smiling.

"I told you I would save you a seat." She said pleased to see him. "By the way, I'm Natalie." She said introducing herself.

"Pleased to meet you Natalie, I'm Gary." He replied holding out his hand. They shook hands and sat back smiling at each other, both waiting impatiently for the train to depart. When it finally did, Natalie decided to let him wait for a bit. A bit of anticipation never hurt. Watching him as the train rolled on, she could see why she had made herself cum in the shower thinking about him. In fact, she had cum again later in bed as well. She could just tell that under his clothes lay a good body. The only thing she couldn't guess was the size of his cock. He was sizing her up at the same time. She had a lovely face and a very nicely proportioned body. Her breasts looked large to him. Like her, the only piece of the puzzle missing was what her cunt looked like. Was it hairy or shaved,? How big were her lips? How tight was she? All questions he hoped to find out the answers to, especially the last one. But that was getting way ahead of himself. Just relax and enjoy whatever you're given he thought.

Deciding it was time, she pointed to his phone. "What's your number?" she asked. He gave her the number and she put it into her phone. She started typing and sent a message. His phone buzzed.

Are you ready?

Yes.

He watched as she looked around to make sure no one else was watching and then slowly opened her thighs. His pulse raced. He couldn't see her panties yet, they were still covered by her skirt. She reached down and he watched as she slowly started to pull it up. Fuck! There they were. Sheer material stretched between her legs. Oh God, look at that shape of her cunt under them. Fuck he wished he could touch her panties and rub that cunt through them. She typed again.

Do you like that?

Fuck yes.

Is it making you hard?

Yes it is.

Knowing that's making me wet.

It was too, she could feel her cunt flooding as she stared at his bulging crotch. She wished she could just pull his cock out and feel it hard in her hand. He was breathing hard just staring between her legs knowing she was wet. Looking around to make sure there were still no prying eyes, she reached down and ran a fingertip up the cleft of her cunt. When she took it away he almost gasped at the dark wet stain on the material where her finger had pressed. Fuck! Now he was hard for sure and she knew it. All too soon, the train was arriving at their station. She closed her legs and pulled down her skirt. He was almost afraid to stand up when the train came to a halt. He knew he had a raging hard cock trapped in his pants.

"See you tomorrow Gary." She said smiling as they parted on the platform.

"I'll be there." He replied. Too fucking right he would be there. There was no fucking way he was going to miss out seeing more of that delicious cunt. In fact, he couldn't wait to get home. His cock had an urgent date to keep with his hand.

Natalie lay on the bed with her panties pulled down, frantically rubbing hard at the wetness trapped in her excited cunt. She had seen the bulge in his pants and wished the hard cock trapped in them was sliding deep into her aroused cunt right now. Rubbing at her clit she imagined him fucking her until with a loud groan she came, her hand trapped between her clenched thighs as she rocked from side to side in orgasm. At roughly the same time he gasped, his hand yanking hard down on cock as a fountain of cum burst from its tip, splashing his stomach where he had pulled up his shirt. Later that night, she fell asleep in bed thinking of what she was going do to thrill him tomorrow.

Day 3

Saving his seat with her bag had been a good idea. A lot of male passengers had spotted her and keen to sit opposite a hot woman had made for her. When she made no attempt to remove her bag, they were forced to choose somewhere else to sit, too embarrassed to ask her to. By the time the train pulled out Gary was seated opposite smiling at her. After waiting the usual ten minutes she sent him a message.

Are you ready?

He didn't reply. He just nodded his head.

Like the day before, she slowly opened her thighs and pulled up her skirt. She could see him already staring between her legs, even before her panties came into view. They were just as sheer as the day before and already stained dark with wetness at their centre. She had made sure of it, rubbing the material into her aroused cunt before leaving work. The bulge in his pants was there again and his discomfort aroused her. Fuck she wanted to fondle his hard unseen cock. He wasn't expecting what happened next. Making sure no one was watching, she reached down between her legs, gripped the edge of her panties and pulled them aside. He sucked in his breath with excitement as her wet shaved cunt was uncovered. She smiled and spread her legs wider giving him a fucking awesome view of it. His pants were stretched tight with the instantly rigid cock inside them and he rubbed his hand over his huge bulge as he stared at her glorious shaved slit. Seeing him rub his crotch made her chest heave with desire and her cunt flood with wetness.

Fearing they may get caught, she replaced her panties but left her legs open for him to stare at them. He stared at her with longing in his eyes. The hard cock in his pants wanted to fuck her right there and then. She could sense his frustration. Her bare cunt had been right there in front of him but it may as well have been miles away. He couldn't fuck it, not there on the train with other passengers in the carriage. She felt exactly the same about his cock. She ached to have it inside her.

"Make sure you're on the train tomorrow." She told him with a hint of promise in her voice. He vowed he would and they parted ways quickly, both eager to get home and masturbate. She came in under a minute on the couch with her panties off, her legs in the air and two fingers jammed hard up her saturated cunt. He hadn't even bothered taking his pants off. Desperate to cum, he had stood in the middle of his bedroom, unzipped his pants, taken his hard cock out and pulled it frantically until it came all over the carpet. No sooner had he finished and he was thinking about pulling it again.

Natalie had waited until bedtime to do it again, fucking herself hard with a long thick dildo pretending it was his cock. Cumming hard with the thick dildo pushed deep inside her she had shuddered uncontrollably, her squirting cunt wetting the sheets between her legs. Before turning out the light, she left the dildo beside her on the bed knowing full well she would need it again during the night. She was right to. Half way through the night she woke up with her cunt horny and wet. Kicking back the covers she opened her legs wide and started to squeeze her hard nipples and rub at her aroused clit. Moaning, she fumbled for the dildo in the dark. Still rubbing her clit, she pressed the head of the dildo to her slippery wet opening and pushed it inside. Fuck it felt good sliding inside her. Eager to cum, she fucked herself and rubbed her clit fast. She came crying out and thrusting her cunt up hard against the thick toy inside her. Minutes later with a satisfied cunt she was asleep again.

Day 4

When Gary woke the first thing on his mind was Natalie's cunt. Every day was getting better and better and he wondered what little surprise she had in store for him today. It was so frustrating seeing it and not being able to fuck it but the excitement of it all was unbelievable. He was like a junkie for her cunt, just counting the minutes till his next fix of it. Even as he sat eating his cereal he was fantasizing about her exposing her cunt to him and then straddling him and fucking his hard cock right there on the train. All the other passengers watching as she bounced moaning up and down on his cock until she came. How the fuck was he going to get any work done when he couldn't stop thinking about her.

Dressed, Natalie looked at herself in the mirror and smiled happy with the result. A close fitting top that hugged her full breasts revealing every curve of them and her shortest skirt just made for what she had in mind. Her outfit would raise a few eyebrows at work but what the fuck. She hadn't bothered with her choice of panties, it wasn't going to matter. Pleased with herself, she grabbed her handbag and walked out the front door.

As he predicted, Gary was finding it hard to concentrate at work and the torturing slow progress of the clock on the wall made it even worse. In an effort to release some of the tension, he took himself off to the toilet. Locked in a cubicle with his pants around his ankles he started to stroke is aroused cock. With images of her cunt in his mind it grew fast in his hand. It wanted to be inside her and cum in her. Fuck he was hard. Now as hard and aroused as he was, he wanted it to last. Slowing his pulling, he leaned back on the toilet just wanking hard enough to keep him close. Precum oozed from the tip of his swollen head as his fingers ran up and down his rigid thick shaft. He pictured his hard cock sliding in and out of her wet opening. Oh fuck! He was going to cum. pulling fast and with toilet paper pressed to the head he came with a muted groan, his cock squirting hard into the tissue as he jerked in orgasm on the toilet. Fuck, thank god for the toilet paper. He would have sprayed his shirt he had cum that hard.

Natalie wasn't having any of Gary's problems. She had her plan in place and could get on with her day. In fact, the attention her attire was getting from her male colleagues was proving a welcome diversion. Expanding her exhibitionism to the office, she had wasted no opportunity to give them subtle little glimpses up her skirt. The only surprise was the attention she was receiving from one of her female workmates who kept darting her eyes between her legs hoping to catch a peek of her panties. Not adverse to a piece of pussy herself, Natalie made a mental note for the future. Perhaps they could get together in the toilet sometime for a bit of mutual masturbation. Two women crammed into a single cubicle rubbing each other's cunts was a very appealing thought indeed. Five o'clock soon came around and Natalie slipped into the toilet on her way out. Reaching under her skirt, she pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. Tucking them into her handbag she left for the station. She was sat in her usual seat looking very prim and proper with her legs together when Gary stepped into the carriage.

"Hello." She said smiling as he sat down opposite her.

"Hello yourself." He smiled back wondering what was in store for him today. His cock was already half hard in anticipation.

Luckily the carriage was sparsely populated with a scattering of passengers, none of whom were in eye line of them when the train departed. Seeing how keen he was, Natalie sat with her legs together making him wait. Every minute that passed seemed to increase his anticipation to see between her legs.

"Do you like my top?" she asked, slyly diverting his attention away from her skirt.

"Very much." He told her as he took in the sight of her full round breasts trapped in the close fitting material. She really did have lovely breasts. He could just imagine sucking on her proud nipples while he fingered her wet cunt. Fuck! This was torture.

He had waited long enough. She checked none of the other passengers could see and deciding they couldn't, she slid forward on the seat and slowly opened her legs. Fuck! She had no panties on. He could see her entire cunt between her open legs. His cock was instantly hard as he stared at her beautiful vertical slit. Smiling, she reached down with both hands and parted her lips showing him how wet she was. And she was wet, between her inner lips her cunt and opening glistened with it. He let out a soft groan of frustration, his rigid cock confined inside his pants desperate to be inside that fucking gorgeous opening. Removing her hands, she crooked a finger at him to come closer. As he leaned forward, she took his hand and pressed it between her legs. His heart raced, her cunt felt so fucking good. Still holding his hand, she pressed his finger between her lips and ran it up and over her clit. As soon as his finger reached the top of her cunt she released it and closed her legs again. Sitting back smiling she watched him staring at his hand with its wet finger.

"Sniff it." she said. He put it to his nose and inhaled the musky scent of her cunt. It was divine. He sniffed hard at it again and then slipped the fingertip into his mouth. She tasted as good as she smelled. So fucking good that he could feel precum oozing from his cock inside his pants. God that made her cunt flood watching him suck her wetness off his finger. Her gaze dropped to the huge bulge in his pants.

"Show me your cock." She whispered desperately wanting to see it. He wasn't sure, it wouldn't be as easy to conceal if anyone came along once it was out. Nervously he looked around behind him.

"Go on, no one is watching." She urged him. Trusting her, he unzipped his pants, reached inside and pulled it out. She gasped. It was fucking beautiful. So hard and thick, the bulbous head glistening with precum.

"Can I touch it?" she asked. He nodded wanting her to. Leaning forward, she reached out at slid her finger over the slippery swollen head. He groaned at her touch. She gripped it between her thumb and two fingers and slid them down over the head onto his shaft. Fuck, he would have to be careful not to cum he was that aroused. Sensing it, she let it go and sat back smiling. He quickly stuffed his cock back in his pants and zipped up, just in time to watch her eagerly suck the precum off her fingers.