Seven Days Aboard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could be better, I told myself acerbically, would be if we had our clothes on, so it wouldn't all be so fucking weird. But that ship had sailed. I'd sent it out to sea myself. The only thing was to brazen it out.

We drank our beers, watched the waves, and talked. We ended up discussing the miracle of logistics that is a cruise ship, and how amazing it was that we didn't all starve, or suffer food poisoning, or get bed bugs, or run aground each and every day.

But the whole time, I could not help but keep Dale's hairless junk in the corner of my eye. At last, it had started to go down, relaxing from where it had balanced at first, teetering on the verge of a full erection. I heaved a sigh of relief at his relaxation.

And then felt irritated that it had happened. I was naked here, right? Right here, in front of him?

I decided I was stiff and started to stretch. Mostly, I lifted my arms in the air. I also twisted my spine back and forth. I bent from side to side. It all felt better, eventually.

Could I help it if my perfectly innocent exercises had me waving my tits in every possible way, right at Dale?

His relaxed state did not last. As he swelled once again, Dale sat up and pulled up his legs, ruining my view. I shook my head in bemusement. I really was an awful person, and I needed to lay off him. What had he done to deserve this level of tease?

I shrugged and simply laid back on the towel on the sand to get some sun. And I heaved several deep breaths... "It's a great day to just nap in the sun, right?" I asked softly.

"Um, yeah," he said, laying down himself with some reluctance. He dropped his head back on the sand, but I could tell he was still looking at me out of the corner of his eyes. I could tell that because he kept getting harder. And longer. A lot harder and longer than I had guessed from his initial, partially tumescent state. He had been a lot less fully aroused initially than I had imagined.

Well done, young man. Well done...

I closed my eyes. I was being a huge bitch, I knew. What had this great guy done to deserve me blue-balling him on a beach. And I was definitely blue-balling him at this point. Yet I felt utterly safe with him. Alone as we were on a deserted beach with no one for miles, I knew he would not touch me. I could give him all the show in the world, and there would not even be any plausibly deniable, incidental contact. He would and did appreciate the hell out of the view I was providing, but that was all.

I was being a ginormous bitch to him, and to myself as well. I was horny, but determined not to do anything. Why? I wanted a long-term relationship back home, true. But there was not even a decent prospect for such on the radar back in Texas. I had no one to be 'faithful to' but an amorphous desire.

Surely I could have some fun? A little. Maybe little more than a little?

I heaved a deep sigh. And I saw his cock twitch in response as he pretended not to be watching me.

Shit.

I didn't ask permission. I didn't look for a reaction. I didn't give him a chance.

I just rolled over on the sand and caressed that now remarkably hard, generously proportioned cock. I only stroked the length once, in a single smooth stroke. Dale gasped at my touch, but didn't move. I chuckled inwardly as I realized he was shocked but holding the presence of mind to not say anything that might make me stop...

That was not going to be a problem. I gazed down at his pink, hairless, near perfection, and wrapped my fingers around its smooth base. It throbbed in my hand, warmly. The purple helmet gleamed in the sun, a touch of moisture glistening at its tip suddenly. There was a long vein snaking its way up his length, and I felt it pulse against my fingers.

I leaned down further, licking that drop of gently delicious seepage away, and kissed the tip gently. But not for long. In seconds, I slid my lips down over that eager cap and caressed it with my tongue as I took more and more of him into my mouth.

He tasted... divine. There was just the tiniest tang of sweat from our day's walking, saltiness from that glisten of pre-cum, and an indefinable funk that just made me happy to sense on my tongue--the tongue which eagerly caressed the warm hardness that I had pulled into my mouth.

Fuck, he felt good to suckle on. And he was an awesome mouthful. He was not the biggest cock I'd encountered, but he was... yes, generous was the right word. And no cock I'd ever interacted with had been attached to quite as nice a guy as this.

Even if he did live in Buffalo, a city I'd rather avoid during summertime and could not imagine visiting, much less living in, in the winter, Dale had put up with an enormous amount of my shit. He deserved my best, even if it was just a one-off.

The fact that I knew I was about to enjoy myself enormously had nothing do with my motivation. Really...

I sucked hard on him, just the tip, my tongue flicking across it where it lay trapped between my pursing lips. He finally groaned a heartfelt, "Fuuuuckkkkk..."

My hand started to slowly pump the base of his shaft, oh so gently. Just a base layer of pleasure for him. I rolled a little further, and pushed more of him into my mouth. He really was like steel for me. Sweet, warm, velvet steel. Holding him captive in my mouth was a dreamy sensation.

I worked my saliva glands, and my drool surrounded his cock. I loosened my lips, and let the moisture drizzle down his member, lubricating it where my hands slowly, gently pumped away at the base of his shaft.

He moaned again as I started to increase the tempo of my now lubricated hand on the root of his dick. I sucked still harder on him, bobbing my head now, sliding his wondrous member in and out, deep into my mouth. I felt Dale's body absolutely vibrate with energy radiating outward from were I was enjoying him.

I could tell that he wanted to remain motionless, still somehow afraid I might wake up or something, but his body could not keep still. His hips pulsed upward involuntarily, just a little, but it pushed him deeper into my mouth. I rode with the thrust, lifting my head enough to keep him from choking me. He pulled back, regaining control.

I pushed my head down on him again as he subsided, forcing myself to relax as his throbbing member filled my mouth to the back. I have always had too strong a gag reflex to deep-throat a guy. Believe me, I've tried. I don't like even attempting it anymore. A couple of guys have tried forcing the issue, if you will. Those attempts had ended badly for them. No one fucks my face. It is a one strike offense.

And I reflected that I had the ability to more than blow a guy's mind without cramming his cock down my throat. The thought sent a tiny smile curling my lips as I slid my mouth down Dale's sweet length. I certainly intended to blow his mind as I blew other parts of his anatomy. His involuntary responses to my efforts were getting louder now.

With a gargle, he pushed himself up on his elbows so he could look at me better. I tilted my head enough to look back at him from the corner of my eye, not letting his cock fall from my mouth. His fevered expression was confused but full of bliss. He smiled, wild-eyed at my glance.

I took my hand from his cock and swept it over his narrow, nicely-muscled hip, tugging it gently upward. My utter slave at the moment, he lifted it and rolled up on his side, giving me a slightly easier angle to work on him.

I rested my hand around his balls, tickling the smooth, hairless sack, and he groaned again. I tickled him some more, encouraging him to go ahead and make some noise. I liked hearing him express himself. It was part of my reward.

I let him slip from between my lips and started licking instead. My hand squeezed his shaft, slipping up and down firmly. As my strokes grew longer, my tongue had to make way for them. I had a little fun, pressing my tongue against him, sliding my hand up between it and him, then sliding my fingers out of the way to let me taste his flesh again.

"Daisy..." he sighed.

I smiled directly at him for the first time, and rolled over and up onto my hands and knees. I reached out and pushed his hip back again, rolling him back onto his ass. I then used the hand I'd pushed him with to brace myself on the sand on the other side of his body, and I bent again, now fully on my hands and knees. I slid my tongue under his head and lifted slightly, pressing down and murmuring happily as I took him back inside my jaws. The new angle was nice, but braced as I was, I could not use my hands. That was okay, my mouth had a plenty fine grip. I reveled in filling my mouth with him over and over.

While my hands were occupied with holding me up, Dale's were not. I moaned a little myself as I felt his fingers gently clasp my breasts where they dangled over him. Wow. I thought he had a nice touch before, during our aborted make-out session on the ship. Now, with no clothing in the way, and his... wonderfully appealing cock in my mouth, his touch was electric. I moaned loudly, encouraging him to hold my tits tighter as I ran my mouth up and down him faster, twisting my head differently with each bob.

This was surreal. I was kneeling here on a public beach, buck naked and blowing a guy I barely knew. I really liked him, but I barely knew him. And after another day or so, I'd never get a chance to know him any better. I rolled my tongue around him relentlessly. I had blown guys I had barely known before in my life. The crazy part was the naked, outside, on a beach, in the sunshine part. The crazy, psycho, awesome part of it.

I was loving this, against my every rational instinct.

I lifted my lips from him, and started massaging him while I sank onto my hip and curled up over him, cuddling against his far more toned than I had suspected abdomen. I took him back in my mouth yet again, determined to keep him there now, until I got what I wanted. The warmth of the sand beneath our towels and of the sun beating down on us was nothing to the fulfilling furnace that was Dale's body under me.

I cradled his cock in my mouth, sucking and teasing it as I firmly stroked the root, his slick, hairless skin down there sliding sensuously under my finger tips. I loved cuddling like that, feeling him throb beneath my nearly fetal form. The only downside was, Dale had been unable to keep his marvelous fingers on my breasts.

I sensed somehow that he would not have been able to keep concentrating on that activity for long anyway, not as I tortured him so gleefully. The tension in his form, and the throbbing my mouth felt inside it told me his focus was now entirely between my lips.

"Daisy... I'm... I mean..." Dale groaned, hands brushing urgently at my hair. "Careful... I'm going... I'm about to..." he babbled, or words to that effect. He was pretty incoherent, but I knew what he meant. I appreciated his warning, but I was not about to release him now. My head was rocking his tip in and out gently, but I was sucking hard, and in contrast, my hand was jacking him faster and faster.

"Oh God!" Dale grunted, and I felt his body's vibrations channel down into my mouth, followed by a wondrous flow of warmth. He tasted divine. Of course, he did. How could this fucking guy taste anything other than divine? The sticky offering filled my mouth in a first, sharp burst, then a longer, softer flow. As I was swallowing a little, more arrived, his voice keening in uncontrolled release. The insistent, urgent feeling of his jizz filling my mouth was just so goddamned satisfying!

The noises he made were even more gratifying, reinforcing in my core the power I had to reduce this cool-headed, intelligent man to a quivering, incoherent, gratifyingly joyful mess.

I ran my hand up his length, concentrating on pressing upward on the underside of his dick, expressing every last drop of what he had for me. I swallowed again, then popped my lips off of him.

I knew my mouth still had a lot of his spunk in it. I could taste its wonderful flavor. And it really wasn't my imagination, either. At that ecstatic moment when he gave it to me, I'd have believed it was a delicacy, no matter what. But having had a chance to savor it, I was now certain that this guy had legitimately the best tasting cum I'd ever enjoyed.

I considered sticking out my tongue to show it to him, but no. It was all mine. I savored it as I swallowed, working its sticky goodness out of my mouth and down my throat.

I did turn and smile at him, as big a smile as I could give. He smiled back, wide-eyed, still catching his breath.

I flowed around and on top of him, lying half on his body, my breasts pressing against his chest. And we kissed.

If I was intending to test him, by kissing him open-mouthed so soon after sucking him off, he sure as hell passed. His arms wrapped smoothly around me and his tongue probed my mouth. He had to sense himself in my mouth still. I certainly still did.

I felt his energy surge back into his body as he recovered. He demonstrated that strength by rolling me over swiftly, lips still locked on mine. Almost instantly, he was kissing his way down my throat, eagerly seeking my breasts. His hands pressed the sides of them together, lifting my nipples up to his hungry mouth. He feasted first on one, then the other. I sighed, content to revel in his thanks for a while.

But then he started down again, kissing across my belly and probing my deep navel with his tongue.

"Oh, hey! Wait," I gasped. "You aren't going to... I mean..."

He popped his head up and grinned. "I can't imagine that I can match that which I want to thank you for, but I intend to indulge myself trying," he said slyly, and bent back down.

As his mouth began kissing and placing tiny licks all around The Area, without actually touching The Area, mind you, I looked around in panic. We were lying there in the middle of the goddamned beach! It wasn't a big beach, just several hundred yards long, in fact, but that somehow made me feel more exposed. The side opposite the water, were the pathway came from, was all sparse, tropical woods. Someone other than a shitload of parrots could be watching us from anywhere in there! Visibility was great that day. Anyone on a boat who went by off shore could see us there, doing what Dale was doing, from a long way off. I looked up. Oh, Hell... There could be a drone. Or... or satellites!

Dale's tongue found my slit, which felt like a sodden sponge, just as I was really spiraling in panic. The gentle caress of his hands on my high inner thighs only collaborated with his gentle, curious, licking probes of my depths to wind me up further.

"Dale!" I hissed. "We are out here in front of God and everyone! How can you... ohhhhh." My hands scrabbled weakly at the top of his head. They were extremely reluctant to obey my desperate commands to push him away.

One of his hands slipped up to my crotch, and as he lifted his head, its thumb began to softly circle around, but not on, my clit. He laughed a little. "Now you are afraid? A minute ago, you were giving me the greatest blowjob in human history, and the situation didn't bother you!"

The phrase, 'greatest blowjob in human history,' derailed me for a moment. Then his mouth returning to The Area and his tongue once more probing my depths further distracted me. But someone could be in the bar. A guard or some shit. The ramshackle beach shed that was the closed bar was less than fifty yards to our left. It could hide a whole crowd, right?

"Dale," I wailed, still unable to make myself stop him, or squirm away from him on my own.

He was really very good.

Then his finger found its way into my traitorous twat and began to probe in place of his tongue. It was a magic finger, probing my depths gently, and finding just where to make me squirm even harder with amazing ease. His mouth kissed its way up my stomach to my tits, and he resumed feasting on my nipples. Feasting is the only word for it, except maybe worshiping.

"Okay," he said, suddenly looking up at me. He actually pursed his lips in thought and tilted his head back and forth. "I'll admit, I was freaking out at first when you... descended from heaven. Once you got going, I could handle it." He paused to suckle on my left nipple, which seemed to be his favorite, while his thumb began to stroke perilously close to my clitoris. His finger never ceased its fantastic probing.

With a pop, his mouth came free of my nipple again. "But it is much easier down here, giving rather than receiving. I guess it's because all I can see is Nirvana."

When his lips touched me next, they were planting themselves delicately around where my clit was desperately trying to protrude from my insides. His tongue brushed it and I screamed. I came right there and then. My eye rolled shut and my vision, instead of darkness, was filled with an endless expanse of cerulean blue.

My hips thrust up off the towel, against Dale's face. He just pushed backwards, bearing me down to the soft, towel-covered sand, and gave me no respite.

I groaned as a second finger slid inside me, in tandem now with his first, and their ardent caress inside me never let my tension fully ease. He did kiss his way around me again, leaving my clit to recover from his sudden, brief, cruelly delayed but stunningly effective contact. His gentle busses on the smooth-shaven skin just barely above and to the sides of my pussy kept me gently herded close to the edge, but giving me just enough room to catch my breath.

I saw his eyes flick up to mine, where my panic at exposure had been replaced with desperate confusion. His cheeks bunched and eyes squinted in a smile, and he slowly ran his tongue over my bump again.

Fuck, he was good.

I pushed my head back, crooning softly, the back of my skull making a deep dent in the sand under the towel. "Fucking hell," I managed to articulate. "Please don't stop!"

It was easier if I kept my eyes closed. That kept the fear of exposure to a minimum. I could pretty much banish all my fears, leaving me with only the utter certainty that there had to be a perv hiding in the beach bar's ramshackle hut.

That said, as his tongue slowly caressed my clit, filling me with stabs of pleasure that intertwined with the ecstasy flowing from his fingers' gentle massage inside me, I was lost. At that point I could have looked up to see a gaggle of live-streaming Instagram influencers walking down the path, and I would not have stopped Dale.

The ringing of the alarm I had set on my watch was another matter.

My head shot up and I raised my wrist to peer at my watch.

Dale had jerked upright too, leaving my poor clit exposed to the cruel, frigid warmth of the south Caribbean air. "What time is it?" he asked, actual concern in his voice for a moment.

"2:30!" I hissed, twisting my hips away from the fingers buried inside me.

"Oh," he said, suddenly relaxing. His other hand clasped my hip to stop my escape. "We still have half an hour," he chuckled, bending back to my pussy, which did not give a shit about what time it was.

"We will miss our cab!" I wailed, hips grinding eagerly against him.

"We have half an hour," Dale's muffled voice reiterated. The vibration of his voice, and fresh contact of his lips on my bump revved my guts and I moaned uncontrollably, despite my fresh nervousness. In response, Dale, relented in his assault and went back to nuzzling around my crotch, taking just an occasional taste right above his fingers. Fingers that never let up in their gentle, mesmerizing massage inside me.

The magnificent bastard was deliberately not letting me come again.

"Oh for chrissakes, Dale," I moaned, grabbing his head softly between my hands to make sure he knew I wanted him to stay in place as I demanded, "stop that! Finish this, please. The last thing I can handle is a half hour cab ride with a driver who got here early, came down to check on us, and saw me naked with your head buried between my thighs!"

1...678910...15