Seven Days with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like I'll have to teach you everything. Now measure this area," she said, pointing at just below her breasts.

I went and stood before her and, coming closer, wrapped the tape around her boobs.

"How much is it?"

"Twenty-eight inches," I replied.

"I'll tell you the basics or you will get confused. Add four, and now measure this area," she said, putting her hands over her nipples.

So, I once again came closer and wrapped the tape around her, and measured her chest, with the back of my fingers touching her bosom.

"How much is this?" she asked.

"Thirty-six inches."

"The first number was 28+4=32, and this is 36. So subtract 32 from 36, and you get 4, which means the band size is 28, my bust size is 36, and my cup size is D. So, I'm 36D," she said.

"This is the band size, where the band of the bra fits," she added, running her hand over the band of the bra.

"And this is the cup size," she said, cupping the nipple area.

"Now let's have dinner," she said, putting on the top.

"Won't you order?" I said as I pointed at the laptop and put the tape back in its place.

She bent down and clicked on another tab that was already open and said, "Now you know my size, so select any from here as their size fits me better. I'll prepare the dinner."

"Where are you taking your credit card?" I asked as she picked it up and put it in her handbag.

"Listen, and listen very carefully, 1) I'm asking you to buy a bra for me. Do you know any mother who does that? Tell me. 2) I didn't tell you my size, I helped you measure them. Do you know how lucky that makes you? You are the first man who knows my size, the first man. So use your credit card and buy it."

And off she went to the kitchen.

I knew she was right but, more importantly, now I could choose and buy whichever I wanted. I immediately sat down on the chair and started going through the collection and finally selected a sheer one as these days she was more or less going bare. And a green one as I liked the color. I knew she had asked me to buy only one bra, but since I was paying, I was free to buy whatever I wanted.

Happy with my purchase, I said, "It's done,"

"What's done?"

"Have ordered it," I said as I put my hands across her stomach from behind and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you. Let's eat."

In the evening, when she came back from the office, she was limping a little, so I asked her what was wrong, and she replied her leg was paining, maybe she had pulled a muscle or something, adding she would apply some pain relief spray and would be fine. I asked her if she wanted any help, but she said she was fine. I ordered food and cleaned the table. She had dinner in the bed, and I left her alone as I didn't want to disturb her. I was in my room getting ready to sleep when she called me. She was lying in the bed in the clothes she wore to work.

"I applied that spray, but it's still paining. Could you rub my leg? Do it gently," she requested as she turned on her back.

"Spray it again," I suggested.

"Just rub it, maybe it will get better," she said.

"What do want me to do?" I asked.

"Just rub this area," she repeated, putting her hand on her inner thigh and pulling her knee-length skirt above her knees and toned thighs and stopping just before her ass. I sat down on the bed and slowly started rubbing her inner thigh under the skirt, gliding my hand from above her knee to her inner thigh and bringing it back in one slow motion. I did like this three or four times, but the skirt kept coming in the way, so I pushed my hands under her waist and started opening the button of her skirt.

"This way it's much better," I said.

Surprisingly, she just lay there and didn't react. After opening the button, I put my hands on the back of the skirt, unzipping it and pulling it down her leg, leaving her in only panties. I began massaging her again. She placed her fingers under the right side of her panties and pushed it between her crack, revealing her butt cheek completely. Now I had access not only to her inner thigh but also her butt cheek. My fingers were touching every inch of her soft and ample ass. She did the same with the left side, leaving her whole tushy exposed. I sat up my knees and, placing my knees on either of her legs, I gently and slowly began caressing her ass. She was lying there on her stomach with her face resting on the back of her arm and her blonde hair hiding her face and arm. After around five minutes, I began hearing her moan softly. And, as I continued to massage her inner thigh and tushy, her breathing and moaning slowly increased. Then she suddenly stretched out her arm and gripped my hand and stopped it from moving as she clenched her ass tightly and rubbed her ankles together.

"It feels better. You can go now, she said without looking at me or even opening her eyes.

I got up without saying anything and went to my room. I was blown away by what I had just seen, not only because I had made my own mom come but also because this was the first time I had seen any woman come in real life. Of course, the first thing I did was take care of my hard cock. I lay there alone in my room, thinking about her inner thighs, tushy, her moaning, and her orgasm for a very long time. In the morning, she acted as if nothing had happened last night, and I did not dare to bring it up. As she was leaving for work, and her back was toward me, I asked how her leg was, and she nodded and said it was much better now.

On Saturday morning, we were coming back from hiking when she said, "Let's go to the creek for a dip."

"Why?"

"Let's go to that creek for a dip," she repeated and turned toward the creek.

"OK," I replied.

"It's hot. Today, I feel like doing skinny-dipping," she said as she walked briskly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course. No one comes there. Haven't done skinny-dipping in ages. Have you done it?"

"Yes, with Derek and others, but not here. When did you do it?" I asked.

"A long time ago. With Betty and Merlyn, I think," she replied.

Betty and Merlyn were her college friends.

"Are you sure," I once again asked as she started taking off her shorts.

"Don't worry. I promise I won't laugh, even if it's very tiny," she said, raising her pinky finger.

"I'm scared you might faint. Some people faint when they see something as huge as Mount Everest," I said as she bent down to keep her shorts on a rock, revealing her blue panties.

"Yeah, yeah. Stop looking at my ass and come," she said, taking off her top and bra and panties with her back toward me and rushing to the water.

My problem was that her naked ass and bare back had made my cock hard. I was aware that I needed to take care of it, but also knew I couldn't just go behind a tree or something, so I decided to take off my clothes and race to the creek when she wasn't looking. As soon as she swam away from me and turned her back in the water, I got rid of my shorts and underwear and jumped into the water. We swam for around 15 or 20 minutes, and though her voluptuous boobs were above the water, her pussy was still hidden. She signaled with her hand that it was time to get out of the water. I let her go first as I wanted to get out when she wasn't looking. But when she got to the shore, she just stood there completely naked and waited for me. When I got closer, she put her hand on her forehead and said, "I'm going to faint. My God! I'm fainting."

I knew it was a reference to my Mount Everest comment, so I ignored her and kept walking toward my shorts. She ran behind me and put her arm on my bare shoulder, crushing her right tit in my right arm.

"Poor Julia. How will she climb this Mount Everest?" she commented, looking down at my hard cock.

"Even her mother will climb," I replied, keeping my gaze straight ahead.

"Shut up," she exclaimed, slapping my naked ass.

"You can go behind those bushes to take care of it if you want," she said as I picked up my shorts.

"I've noticed that you are taking 'care' of it a lot recently," she added, standing there butt naked with her hands on her hips and her golden hue pubic hair and pussy as bare as my cock.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you're going to the bathroom a lot and we are running out of tissues pretty fast."

"This is like someone lighting a fire and then asking a bystander why the fire is burning," I said, turning my face toward her and looking into her blue eyes.

"Yes, it's always the mother's fault," she quipped.

"You guys are lucky that you don't have to worry about all this," I said.

"Who says we don't have to worry about it?"

"Obviously, you don't," I commented.

"If you say so," she said.

"Let's go to a nude beach," she suggested.

"What?"

"You will get to see loads of naked women," she continued as she opened her handbag.

"What are you doing?" she asked when she saw me picking up my underwear and shorts.

"Leave them alone, come have this," she said, taking out two beer cans from her bag and lying down on the grass.

"You have come prepared," I said, taking the can from her hand.

"I always think ahead," she replied as she lay there with her legs wide open.

I was aware that my cock was hard and not even a foot away from her face, but since she wasn't hiding her pussy, I, too, made no effort to hide my dick. She lit two joints and handed me one.

"Have you seen any woman I know in her birthday suit?" she asked, taking a long drag of the joint.

"Saw James' mom once," I replied.

James was a classmate.

"How?"

"I was with James in his home, and she was changing clothes, and I accidentally saw a bit."

"What's 'a bit'?"

"You know, chest."

"Did she see you?"

"No."

"Among all your friends, who has gone all the way?"

"You don't know him. There's a guy called Graham, he has," I answered as I sat down cross-legged near her.

At least my cock was hidden now.

"Is he a hunk?"

"Nah. He just got lucky with his sister's friend."

"OK, who has the biggest...you know," she said, lowering her gaze to my groin.

"I don't know. How would I know? We don't go around measuring each other."

"You don't? I thought that's what boys did. You should cut them."

"What?" I asked.

"Your hair," she replied, moving her eyes toward my groin.

"It will make your Mount Everest look bigger," she added.

She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

"What happens when you cut yours?" I inquired, looking at the small patch of her golden-hue pubic hair.

"Dunno. You tell me," she replied.

"Maybe it looks more puffy, I guess," I said as I looked at her pubic hair shining under the sunlight.

She opened her eyes and saw me watching her pussy. She leaped to her feet and came running to me and planted her bare ass on my stomach, with her long legs on either side of me.

"Were you watching your own mother's pussy?" she said, lifting her ass and slamming it down on my stomach.

"I wasn't," I lied as her 5'10 body crushed my stomach.

"Now you're lying, too."

She lifted her ass, opening her pussy completely once again, and slammed her body on my stomach as her voluptuous boobs rose and fell with her. I placed my hands on her naked thighs and held her.

Her tits were gorgeous. They were large, perfectly shaped, and despite their size still high and firm.

"You were watching me, so I was watching yours," I said, looking in her eyes defiantly.

"I'm your mother, so I can watch," she exclaimed as she pinched my nipples.

"OK, I won't. I promise," I pleaded as she twisted my nipples.

"Why won't you? Am I that ugly?" she asked as she jumped once again on my stomach.

"What? What do you want?" I screamed.

I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to push her off me, but she refused to budge.

"I can look, you can't. Understood?" she stated.

"Get off, or I'll twist and crush your cherries," I warned as her nipples and tits jumped up and down.

"They are ripe, full of juice, and desperate," she replied, cupping her big boobs and swinging her pink nipples over my mouth.

"So, don't even think about crushing them," she announced as she got up and lay down on the grass with the beer, spreading her legs wide apart.

"You know, I've been to a nudist beach," she said.

"You're kidding," I said as I turned my face and looked at her in surprise.

"I was with your dad and his friends Bill and Roger. You weren't born then. We were actually on our way to some concert or something when Bill suggested the nudist beach. Your dad and Roger weren't keen, but Bill and I were, so we went there. When we reached, some people were wearing clothes, but most were just letting it all hang out. Surprisingly, Roger was the first to shed all his clothes. Then Bill and I. Your dad was the most reluctant. We stayed there for two days."

"How was it?" I inquired.

"We had a great time. Initially, we were a bit shy, but since nearly everybody was in the buff, we too got into the mood. At night, your dad and I made l love in the water. That was the first time I did it in the sea. They rated women. You know, she's got a dark, thick bush, so she's 7. She's got large nipples, so she's 8, that sort of thing. They asked me to rate men based on how big their thing was. On the first day, all four of us had hair down there. But the next morning, when we came down to the beach from our cottages, all four of us were as clean as a baby's bottom. Roger, or Hairy Roger, had the thickest bush and then it was completely gone in the morning. It was he who told me that when men mow their lawns, it makes their thing look bigger. In the evening, there was a party at the beach, so we went there and partied the whole night. The boys told lewd jokes and asked me what I and your dad did in the bedroom and what I enjoyed most, things like that," she continued.

"Didn't they rate you?" I asked.

"Of course, they did. I was in the hall of fame. Your dad told Bill and Roger that the only reason they wanted to come to the nudist beach was because they wanted to see me. Bill and Roger didn't deny it. They wanted to go again, but it didn't pan out. Then after your dad...you know, wasn't here anymore, Betty asked me to move here, so I moved here."

I stood up and ran to the creek to take "care" of myself as holding any longer was impossible.

"Done?" she asked as I tiptoed back.

"What?" I said.

"You've left Little Ians swimming there," she replied.

"Maybe we will soon have more baby fish," I said, sitting down on the grass.

She didn't react or reply.

"So, who has been around the block the most?" I asked as I felt it was my turn to quiz her.

"I think that would be Derek's mom," she said as she got up to get one more beer from her bag.

"She has done everything I think," she continued.

"What do you mean?"

"Two guys, with another woman...you name it."

"Have you fancied that?"

"What, two guys? Yeah," she said as she lay down again on the grass.

"I meant a woman," I said.

"Oh! But I can try. No harm in trying, right?"

"You said you take 'care' of yourself. Do you really?"

"Sometimes, yes. But not all the time like you. Sometimes."

"Wow! I had no idea," I replied.

"Why? Only Mount Everest needs care and not this Garden of Eden?"

"I just didn't think of that, that's all," I said.

"So how old were you when you did it for the first time?" I asked, taking another drag of the joint.

"Eighteen," she replied. Her blue eyes were closed, and her blonde hair was spread around her face and head.

"To cut a long story short, he was your grandpa's friend. Your grandpa owed him money. Instead of giving him money, he gave me."

"That's bullshit," I exclaimed.

That was the first time I had used a swear word in front of her, but it came out instinctively.

"He had me in a doggie position on the dining table with my tits hanging like a cow's and with Grandpa and Grandma present there. I don't know whether he asked them to be present there or if they wanted to watch it. She placed cushions for his knees and Grandpa served him beer. He got on the table, and just like that, he was inside me," she continued without opening her eyes.

"When he was through, he got down from the table, leaving me there, and squeezing the chest of Grandma said, 'She's definitely your daughter.' I still remember him saying to them, 'She's got the tightest c...I've ever had.'"

"What's c?" I asked.

"Cunt. He had me twice more. The second time on my bed and then on Grandpa's bed. He wanted to do it from behind. He was finding it hard to, you know, enter, so he asked Grandma to get lube. She did not have lube, so Grandpa brought Vaseline, but he changed his mind and did me the usual way. Your grandpa owed money to another guy, so Grandma took me to his house."

"That's just sick. Didn't you protest?" I muttered as my hands started shaking in anger.

"Your grandma cried and told me I had to do it. Your grandpa was, like, it's just sex. You would do it sooner or later. They weren't happy. I think they ran out of options. Your grandpa bought a porn movie. I guess he got it just for a kick. He made me watch it with him and Mom. That was the first time I had seen porn. It was Farmer's Daughters. Mom hated it. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, Mom and Dad were lying on the bed behind me. In the middle of the movie, the phone rang, and I turned my head and saw Dad's hand on Mom's breast, which was out of the bra, and with his other hand, he was stroking his thing, which was out of his shorts. They ignored the phone and told me to keep watching the movie. I still remember its name because Ted saw it many times later. At the house where your grandma took me, the man had cooked dinner for us. It was there I had duck meat for the first time. It wasn't bad. We had red wine in a huge room he called his cigar room, and then he took me to his bedroom. While your grandma enjoyed his wine, he enjoyed me. He also gave me a brooch, which, at that time, I found very romantic."

Ted was Mom's brother, who was a year older than her.

"Weren't you angry?" I asked as I stared at her closed eyes.

"No," she replied, opening her eyes but kept staring at the cloudless, blue sky.

"Then I met your father and I left the town with him. If it weren't for your dad, I don't know where I'd be today. He helped me study, and go to college. I told him not to join the police force, but he wanted to be a cop. Now let's go. I'm having lunch with the girls. Your Ann will be there, too," she said as she got up.

We walked home silently. I wished Grandpa and Grandma were alive, so I could kill them with my own bare hands. The last time we met them was over a year ago when we went to Ted's house. They died some months ago in a car accident. If only Mom had told me then.

After reaching home, I changed and left for work. After the restaurant duty, I went to a mall and had two beers because I was so nervous. The two bras I had ordered were about to come today, and I decided to add some more presents. At the mall, I stepped into a lingerie shop. A middle-aged woman was standing behind the counter and came to me when she saw me standing there and looking at the mannequins for over three or four minutes.

"Can I help you?" she said.

"I wanna buy two thongs," I whispered without looking at her.

I knew Mom's thong size as I had seen her size on one of her panties.

"We have a good collection for men right here," she said, pointing at the other side of the shop.

"It's for my...a woman," I again whispered, stopping myself just in time.

"This is the latest collection. It arrived just yesterday," she said as she took me to the thong rack.

"What kind of thong are you looking for?"

"I dunno," I replied, but this time I didn't whisper.

"Transparent. Cotton," I blurted out whatever I had read on the Internet.