Seven Sisters

Story Info
The fall of House A'Arpam.
5.7k words
4.24
10.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: this story was inspired by original characters created by a friend of mine, who envisioned a small group of nobles sworn to defend the world from corrupted, X-rated monsters from the beyond. There's definitely some timelines where they are successful. This is a story in the "bad end" tradition; that is to say, they fail.

Having neatly spoiled the premise, let me go on to say that this story, naturally, contains all sorts of kinky stuff, including fantasy nonconsent, which you should only replicate in real life with a safeword and basic safety precautions. If that's your idea of a good time, then read on!]

---

Zalezda was the first to be taken.

Maybe she should have paid better attention to the book. She'd collected a fairly impressive library, but each volume was valuable to her and she remembered every one. The appearance of an entirely nondescript, slightly threadbare book upon her shelf should not have passed without notice.

But then, everyone gets careless.

She was definitely bored, and a little tired, and didn't give a second thought to the book that she selected at random for a bedtime story. It was an interesting book. Not one she had read before. Vaguely familiar, but a plotline fully alien to her memory...

There was a protagonist, a human girl, not a sea elf like the swashbuckling characters that were so popular in her favorite cheap novels. No, this was a story of a human girl, and her perfectly ordinary life, and the perfectly ordinary things that she did.

Public sex, for example. It was normal to reward a trusted friend by railing him in the town square. Wasn't it?

(Almost without thinking, Zalezda slipped a hand beneath her waistband.)

She'd been busy lately, not much time to read for fun, and she couldn't remember a story that was ever this enticing.

The heroine of this book continued on her merry way. Next, she stumbled across a gang of marlsune ruffians.

Zalezda knew that marlsune weren't generally troublemakers. In fact, while their kitsune heritage might worry the uneducated, marlsune were known to be scrupulously honest. Having them gang up on some unwary traveler was...really out of character.

But damn, it was something to think about. Those fluffy tails, swishing and swirling, their voices a gentle purr...

Just think, the book seemed to be saying, what fun you would have with those little freaks. And we haven't even sampled the full realm of beastkin. I know a few neko wenches who could use a bit of discipline.

Zalezda bit her lip.

Or, perhaps...I could have them dish it out. You want discipline, don't you, girl?

She did, she certainly did. Since youth, she and her sisters had been trained most rigorously to resist the incursions of the fel. The strictest discipline was necessary to keep them from forgetting their mission. Their life's purpose.

It's alright, she shivered at the words in her head, there's nothing wrong with taking some time off. Hard work deserves a bit of play. Just relax, Zalezda, and turn that page...

The marlsune ruffians were doing their best to wear out the stamina of the plucky heroine. Fortunately, this girl had been cursed by a lago'mae whorelock to never lack for desire. If anything, she had the upper hand. Even if she was currently getting gangbanged by a bunch of lowlifes.

You lot don't know the full reaches of your potential. Denying yourself to sharpen the senses...where's the logic in that? Is that what you want from your life?

There was a gemstone resting on Zalezda's bookshelf, casually tossed there after she'd recovered it from some hidden crypt. Enchanted to protect her mind, it flashed now in warning.

But Zalezda was fully engrossed in her book.

I can show you so many things. The world as you have never seen it, and worlds beyond. You weren't meant to swing a blade. You'd have far, far more fun shaking that ass of yours.

She had been basically just squirming against her hand, trying to tamp down her arousal long enough to get through the story. She didn't remember when she started, but she was fucking herself wantonly now, as the marlsune bandit leader plowed the slutty heroine, as the words kept filtering into her brain.

Good girl, the voice whispered to her. Good girl. I can see it now. You will be so precious to us, the flower of a dark lord's harem. There is nothing that is hidden from me.

Her head was spinning.

Zalezda, darling? The voice was sweet. We'll take good care of you.

When they came to collect her, she signed away her freedom with hardly a second thought.

--

"The fuck are you doing?" Langalyn hissed. The minor succubus who seemed to be in charge of her cell didn't rise to the bait.

Being captured after a rather daring ambush, well, one of these days she was bound to slip up. If anything, Langalyn was more than a little amused by it all. They'd bagged her, but not her wife. She, alone among her sisters, had married, and married well, to a fiery lass who was certainly plotting a rescue with all the fury of an ill-tempered dragon.

"You know I'll be out of here in a week at most." Maybe she could provoke the succubus into doing something unwise. "And then you'll be the first one up against the wall. I guarantee it."

The succubus smiled. "Hm. That'll be nice." She adjusted Langalyn's cuffs. "You comfy?"

"Will be once I've got my foot up your ass," Langalyn growled. Maybe not her finest moment of attempted intimidation. It would've landed better if her captors didn't literally have her on her hands and knees. She looked like a whore presenting herself for doggystyle. The cuffs, of course, kept her from rising to her feet.

The succubus frowned, casting a wordless spell that didn't seem to do much except make the cuffs sparkle. "That's funny. It shouldn't interact like that."

"Need help with your wards, kiddo?" Langalyn could feel the relatively low magical powers which radiated from the succubus. Not a tremendous amount of magical talent, to be sure. This one probably wasn't very far up the hierarchy at all.

"No," the succubus said with a shrug, "this should do fine as it is. I just need to keep you from breaking out too quickly. Otherwise this is no fun."

"What's no fun?" Langalyn demanded. "Seriously. Cut the dramatics, madame thespian. I know what you lot do to captives, so just get on with it."

A more experienced demon would have told her off, or punished her for talking back. This succubus, evidently a very junior one, glared at her indignantly. And pouted. "No fair," she said, "I don't ever get a chance to monologue."

Langalyn made a face.

"Oh, okay." The succubus shrugged. "I guess it's not fashionable, is it? Never mind me. I can work in silence."

And she did, Langalyn glaring at her all the while.

A distant rumble startled Langalyn, causing her to jump. Or, at least, twitch within her bonds. "What was that?" she demanded. It irked her a little that she was the one to speak first.

The succubus grinned. "That was your new roommate."

"My...what?" Langalyn looked around in confusion. Her cell wasn't one furnished for two prisoners. Although, now that she was looking closely, the ceiling was much higher than usual. It wasn't a small room, either; there was a whole lot of space. And the doorway, well, it wouldn't have looked out of place as the entrance to a decent-sized castle, tall as it was.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

There was another distant rumble, and then the thud, thud, thud of heavy footsteps.

"We know a little about you, Langalyn," the succubus purred. "My bosses thought you'd like this a whole lot."

The heavy door to the cell swung open. Langalyn craned her head back to see. There, in the entranceway, stood...a dragon?

Langalyn's breath caught in her throat. No, that was no dragon. No dragon was inky-black with a purple shimmer like this one. Some fel creation, undoubtedly. It was a wrongness in the world; she could almost taste the corrupting magic. It looked at her with knowing, intelligent eyes, with a glint of mischief or maybe hunger. It seemed to be inspecting her, and grinning.

She definitely didn't miss the erect cock that jutted from between its legs.

"What the-!"

"Oh, don't play coy with us," the succubus breathed into her ear. "We know exactly what a naughty dragonfucker you are. Think those 'experiments' were anything but subtle? That none of us could have guessed why you'd disappear for weeks at a time?" She chuckled. "Think of this as an extended vacation. A reward for what you're about to do for us, when we take the world by force."

"I, I..." Langalyn stammered. They'd done a very good job making this artificial dragon. It's just a construct, her conscious mind was reminding her, don't be fooled, don't give in, but all she could think about was the very familiar scent of a dragon's lust.

"Just relax," the succubus reassured her. "And take it like the slut you are..."

Any protest that Langalyn would have made evaporated when the succubus started teasing her wetness, stroking and fondling and then, without any warning, delivering a stinging smack to her ass. Langalyn yelped, then gasped as the succubus went back to petting.

"Wait," she belatedly realized, "that thing's size, it's too big-"

"Is it?" The succubus laughed. "As if you're not the biggest size queen this side of Aversol. Whatever, princess, we'll take it slow juuust for you."

"Ngha..."

"What? Just a finger and you're already like that?"

"M-more," Langalyn panted, the words coming out despite herself. "More!"

"Not enough for you, huh? Because you're such a silly slut that you want more. Say it," she ordered, two fingers circling Langalyn's clit. "Say how much you need this."

It actually took a little while for her will to break completely.

"I-I need this..."

"Good girl," the succubus purred. "But...not quite fast enough. Maybe I should make this easier for you?"

Langalyn felt the succubus pour a slick, slightly viscous elixir all over her ass.

"Need to get you ready for your new cellmate," explained the succubus. "He's not a real dragon, you know? We cut a few corners in order to make him. He's got a very real cock, though. Ah, never mind. I just want to see how much of my hand I can get inside of you."

Langalyn squealed.

"What a slut. A dirty little dragonfucker. You can't get enough of this."

"Ohh..."

"Guess that cunt of yours can really take a lot, huh? Look at that!"

"Mnhh!"

"Such a good whore. You ready for dragon dick? No? You just like me that much, is that it?"

Not like her prisoner was able to respond with words.

"Guess we'll have to tease you just a little while longer. Oh, you liked it when I said that. You really do like me, huh? Is that it, slut?" The succubus giggled. "Aww, look, she's blushing. That's so cute! Still gonna have dragon-boy here fuck your brains out. Eventually, eventually. First I wanna see if you'll cum before we've even started."

Langalyn's cheeks were burning, shame mixed with arousal.

"Aww, is someone close? Too horny to wait for dragon cock? Don't lie to me," the succubus warned, wiggling her fingers slightly. "Tell me how much you want it."

Strangled gasps were about all Langalyn could manage. "P-please...I just-!"

White-hot pleasure made her mind go blank.

"Oh," the succubus giggled. "It's my favorite, when they do that. Don't worry, slut, we have a long, long time to get to know each other."

"Gnngh!"

"Yes, of course. I'll keep going. That's what you like, right? That's what you want?"

She could feel the warm breath of the faux-dragon on her haunches, suddenly close. The creature growled.

"Looks like your new lover wants to play, too. Hmm, might be a tight fit."

Langalyn shuddered. An enormous tongue was playing all over her ass.

"Let's see if I can help..."

It took a lot more of the elixir to lubricate everything, and a bit of teasing from the succubus. She was probably supposed to help spread her wide, but it seemed like she was more interested in stroking and fondling everything she could reach.

Still, several long minutes later the dragon's cock was pressing into her. She'd taken large cocks before, but this one dwarfed them all. It tested her endurance like no other; several times, she thought she was at her limit. Then the succubus would run her slender fingers along her thighs, or whisper into her ear that she needed to take it like a good girl, and she would relax imperceptibly, and another inch would slip inside.

By the time the dragon began to pound her in earnest, Langalyn's will to resist was long gone.

--

Larian moaned, squirming in her bonds despite herself. Being a prisoner of some dark lord wasn't that bad.

Honestly, these demon fuckers sure knew how to treat a girl. True, they'd stripped her of her expensive clothes and armor. She was lying flat on her back, arms above her head, legs spread lewdly in the air. It wasn't like she could move to preserve her modesty, but neither did she tire of her bondage: immovable rings of fel magic held her at wrist and elbow, collared her neck, looped around her waist, held fast to her knees and ankles, both supporting and binding her. Had she been restrained in cold steel, she'd have had a greater chance of escape.

She was blindfolded, too. Not like she needed to see anything. Her sister-lover Methani, who had been taken during the same desperate stand, was also there, no doubt in the same legs-up pose as her. Their captors had thoughtfully bound them next to each other, close enough so that her right hand was just in range of Methani's left. They hadn't dared to speak; surely, if they had, they'd have been punished. But they were able to twine their fingers together, and nobody had stopped them from doing that.

Methani sighed breathily, and if Larian hadn't already been soaked with arousal then that would've done it for her. Seven hells, they'd gotten in a lot of trouble together. There was that time with the orcs out west, yes. And the time they were called in to deal with those pervy Kreen bandits...

It seemed that every time they had an adventure together, something would come along to fuck them silly, and this one was shaping up to be no different. Having a cock or twelve inside of them was par for the course. The oddest thing was that the demons were behaving, in demonic terms, like perfect gentlemen.

Larian had overheard enough to know that she and Methani had been given over to the care of certain powerful incubi who had specifically requested them. The news had sent a thrill up her spine, both of apprehension and excitement. Incubi were serious business, even in the mortal world. In their own domains?

Well, Larian was perfectly ready to see what they had planned. She had no doubt Methani was similarly excited. The way their captors were treating them...!

Larian's incubus had actually kissed her, gently on the cheek, as a prelude for what was to come. He'd followed it up trailing tender kisses and touches down her neck - taking it slow, surprisingly. It wasn't just the cool air that left her areolae stiff, almost painfully sensitive when they were engulfed by an incubus mouth. (That thing with the tongue!) No, the air wasn't so cool anymore. Things were literally heating up in the realm of the fel.

Methani's grip on Larian's hand tightened. She squeezed back. They were together, and that was all that mattered.

Kisses and the faintest touches, travelling lower now. A frisson that ran through her, butterflies in her stomach. The anticipation, the longing.

"Fuck me," she panted, "please!"

She told herself that giving in so quickly was understandable. These were beings with perfect control over her lust. It wasn't enough that she'd been collared like a neko slut; it was like they had leashed her mind, her center of arousal, and were drawing her slowly, steadily deeper.

When her incubus tongued his way over her mons, she was actually shaking. (So sinuous...almost like a human's tongue, but too long...) And down, further down, all around, along her most intimate spot-!

Incubi, evidently, are quite good at cunnilingus.

But incubi are also, as a rule, male, so it wasn't very long before her captor straightened up, impatiently pushing his cock against her lower lips. Just rubbing the outside, at first. Coating himself in Larian's juices. Her body was reacting quite readily to his touch.

And then-

"Ngh!"

She'd had more powerful cocks inside of her, had been used roughly before. Yet there was something indescribably satisfying about being fucked by an incubus. Her stomach fluttered with nerves, a lingering bit of fear over being taken by such a dangerous being, and the heat of lust, fires roaring to life. The way his cock effortlessly plunged into her depths, her body welcoming the invasion, demanding more, more!

"Ooooh," Methani moaned, right beside her. Larian still couldn't see her, but, blindfolded, could only imagine the look on Methani's face, the ecstasy she knew so well. And she could definitely hear the rhythmic slap, slap, slap of flesh on flesh, as Methani's incubus pounded away at the younger woman. In unison with the one who was currently fucking her.

Fuck, she shouldn't be getting turned on. It was wrong. It was dangerous! She needed to be planning an escape!

But...it did feel good. Really good. Not like she could do anything other than play along for now. Maybe she'd outlast them, maybe her captors would get tired and leave her alone for a few minutes, and that would be it.

In the meantime, there was nothing to do but enjoy it. "Fuck me, fuck me," Larian chanted, hoping that her incubus would think of her as nothing more than a needy slut. Hoping that he'd fuck her harder.

After the first few thrusts, though, her incubus had settled into an easy, steady pace. Almost too easy. His hands firmly gripping her hips, driving himself into her again and again...

Was he slowing down?

Yes, he certainly was. He was drawing almost his full length in and out of her cunt, teasingly, agonizingly slow. She shuddered, bucking her hips into the air, but her restraints were far too secure.

And then, with one final thrust that hilted his cock deep inside of her, the incubus stopped.

"Ngh," Larian moaned. It had been a gradual halt, but the stillness was disconcerting. She could feel her pulse pounding in her head, the pleasure that she'd felt abruptly tapering off. At her side, she could hear Methani shifting in her bonds, and a faintly querulous "wait, why'd you stop...?"

Then she shrieked, and Larian shrieked, because her incubus had reached his hands up and had started tickling her sensitive underarms.

It was sudden, and completely unexpected, and Larian laughed, laughed wildly and hysterically as the demon plundered her body. He didn't stay in one spot, ranging those tickling fingers up, almost to her elbows, before scribbling their way back down to her underarms. He squeezed her ribs, making her scream with surprise, then returned to a more methodical attack on her upper body.

"What the fahahahaack!!"

He ignored her. The incubus seemed solely interested in drawing a steady stream of frenzied laughter from her body. The more she laughed, the more she begged, the more ruthless those fingers became.

"No, please! Plehehehease!"

Methani was howling, too. Larian's laughter couldn't quite drown out the sound of forced mirth being extracted from her fellow captive. The sound of her lover's suffering was unbearable. Or would have been, if the incubus wasn't already distracting her so thoroughly, making conscious thought more and more difficult.

Those fingers, those damned fingers, kept tickling her, kept tickling Methani, faster and faster and it didn't even give her the chance to draw breath, tickling the air straight out of her lungs, making her shake and shudder and spasm but not with climax, just more and more of the helpless laughter that was weakening and weakening her body.

12